The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Chrystal Wynd as well as the name Dark Wynd.

* * *

Synopsis: Ten strangers are brought to a remote island under false pretenses. The reason soon becomes all too clear.

* * *

Ten Little Bimbos

A.K.A.— And Then They Were Dumb

Part 6

Cast of characters

Lunch was a tense affair.

Two days earlier they had been ten. Six guests served by four staff—a handsome, charismatic chef, his authoritarian manager-wife, the pretty maid and the efficient security man.

But now they were five.

Technically they were still ten, of course. But within hours of their arrival, a recording accused them one and all of outrageous crimes. Crimes denied by nearly all those present. And shortly thereafter, Beau Island Resort maid Hannah Evens changed before their eyes, transforming from a sultry, submissive bi-girl to a bimbo stripper, unable to keep her clothing on and eager to please.

The guests and staff were not yet aware they were under attack, so that evening, socialite Elizabeth Besting easily fell as well, her keenly-honed fashion sense now abandoned for her need to orally pleasure men and women.

When no boat arrived the following morning, the island occupants began realizing that perhaps a larger game afoot after all. But Chef Eric Parker was next to fall regardless, found in his beloved kitchen, hand stroking himself to orgasm again and again.

With this latest victim, it was clear there was a predator amongst them and that a battle of wills had begun. But even armed with the knowledge that such a person resided with them, Detective Joan McKatt was found in a bimboed state, the tight rear opening of her rounded derriere now her favorite point of penetration.

The resounding shock of the detective’s fall was evident. McKatt had been perhaps the most capable of all on the island, the least likely to fall victim. And yet now she spent her time on all fours, her cheek pressed to the mattress, her bare mocha buttocks high in the air, waiting for a hard cock to fill her tight back passage.

It was determined by now that the predator was no doubt the mysterious Benjamin Ian-Merigold Beau, their host. But Mr. Beau’s identity remained unknown.

Four had fallen, but six still remained. All were ready, on their guard. Vigilant. But the street-smart Darkview bar owner Sam Morton was found sitting on the floor of his shower, his hand working his hard cock in much the same way as the chef barely a day earlier.

So now they were five. Five taut, tense individuals.

* * *

Lunch consisted of numerous canned goods and sealed jars. No one questioned the menu.

Beau Resort manager Tori Parker and security specialist Paul Straight sat on one side of the table. The Beau Resort guests—psychiatrist Rena Lacke, university professor Aubrey Rush and Dr. Cara Lin—sat along the opposite side.

For several minutes there was no sound save that of tearing metal as manual can openers were applied or aluminum covering was peeled off. The occasional clink of a glass being set down on the heavy wood table sounded louder than normal.

Finally Tori said, “Professor Rush, are you quite sure there was no else in the room? Perhaps hiding just out of sight?”

Aubrey said, “I’ve already told you everything I could.”

Tori stabbed at a sardine. “I know, Professor,” she said, “but I assume you were watching the bathroom door where Mr. Morton was showering. For which I don’t blame you, of course, as that would be the smart thing to do. But isn’t it possible that perhaps someone was on the far side of the bed or in the closet?”

Aubrey said, “No, it isn’t likely or even possible that someone else was in that room, as I would have seen them, particularly if they attempted to enter the bathroom where Morton was showering.”

Tori said, “Well, if no one else could have entered the shower area, how else could it have happened? As you indicated, you were the only one in the room.”

Rena said, “I think it unspeakably rude that you direct suspicion toward Professor Rush in such a manner, Mrs. Parker. Indeed, considering the nature of the assault on our persons, I think it far more obvious that this is the work of someone who had time to set the stage long before the guests arrived.”

Tori said, “Oh, now it’s the fault of the resort staff, is it? Do I have to point out that half my staff has been targeted? Besides, I have a team of professionals here, Ms. Lacke. Hardly the stuff of serial bimbifiers, now, is it?”

Rena shook her head. “You stated you had nothing to do with the hiring process, Mrs. Parker. You have no idea of who your staff actually are. After all, by his own admission, Mr. Straight has previously engaged in such behavior, as have you.”

Paul said, “So my having bimbified someone before makes me unique on this island? Seriously?”

Rena spread her hands. “I’m just saying, Mr. Straight—“

Straight continued. “So somehow I’m the bad now because I’ve bimbified someone. Oh, no! Straight’s the bad guy! No chance at all it’s one of the batshit crazy guests attending! Not the shady bar owner! Not the whack job doctor with the revoked medical license! Not the professor who worries more about her publications in archeology journals than her grad students on an expedition! Not the creepy shrink who sneaks into everybody’s head somehow! Nope, it’s that bastard Straight, the evil security guy!”

Aubrey said, “She didn’t say it was you, Straight. She was just saying that you guys being professionals doesn’t exclude you from suspicion. Hell, we’re all professionals here.”

Rena looked at Tori and sniffed. “Some of us more than others.”

A heavy silence descended then and everybody returned to their canned meals.

Finally Dr. Cara Lin set down her fork and said, “Mrs. Parker, I would like my confiscated equipment back. I understand the need for caution. But an artist walks among us and I would prefer to meet them on equal ground.”

“What’s this?” said Rena.

Dr. Lin said, “During the earlier search, Mrs. Parker chose to take my art equipment. I agreed, as I understood the need. But now I am naked.”

Tori sighed. “Scalpels? Hypodermic needles? Breast implants? You were a mobile cosmetic surgery clinic, Dr. Lin. Considering the nature of our predator, I could hardly let you hold on to that equipment. Surely you understand that.”

Straight said, “Wait a minute. You confiscated her stuff without consulting with me?”

Tori said, “You were off playing with Morton right then, as I recall.”

Straight said, “You’re the one who sent me off to find him, Tori. You should have waited until I returned. This was a security matter that you took into your own hands.”

Tori said, “My call, Straight. If you don’t like it, file a complaint with Mr. Beau.”

Rena said, “Please correct me if I’m wrong, but am I to understand that Dr. Lin was in possession of equipment used specifically for performing bimbification procedures?

Tori met Rena’s stare head-on. “The equipment possessed by Dr. Lin was surgical in nature. The attacks on our number would appear to be chemical, not surgical. Regardless, it’s been confiscated and is no longer in her possession.”

Rena stared at Tori incredulously. “Mrs. Parker, you were well out of line. That should have been brought to everyone’s attention at once. You had no right to allow your assumption that Dr. Lin posed no threat to guide your actions without input from the rest of us.”

Aubrey said, “You made that decision yourself? You didn’t even consult your security man? This is not a dictatorship, Tori. You had no right to put the rest of us at risk like that. What were you thinking?!”

Dr. Lin’s eyes glittered as she looked at Aubrey. “I cannot wait until our benefactor turns you into art. With hope, your mouth will be too busy to interfere with your beauty.”

Aubrey’s eyes blazed. “Really, doctor?” she said. “Interesting observation, but the focus should be your mouth, because right now your mouth is writing checks your crazy ass can’t cash.”

“All right, enough!” said Straight. “This is crazy. Fighting is going to make it a whole lot easier for Beau to pick us off. We need to work together.”

Rena said, “You’re right, of course, Mr. Straight. Tension and nerves simply got the better of us for a moment. Let us strive to work as one, rather than be splintered by dissention.”

Straight nodded. “Agreed,” he said. He turned to the resort manager. “Tori, where is Dr. Lin’s equipment and the bimbo gun that was found in McKatt’s room?”

Tori looked at the security man with active malevolence. Then she said, “In the heavy trunk at the foot of my bed.”

“All right,” said Straight. “The trunk locks, right?”

“Of course.”

“And you have the only key?”

“Of course. Don’t be an idiot.”

“Fine,” said Straight. “How about we take the trunk with Dr. Lin’s equipment and the bimbo gun locked inside it and then lock the trunk inside that utility closet with the heavy door?”

“Clever,” conceded Rena, “but who’s to have the keys? You, I suppose?”

Paul thought for a moment, then said, “Since we only have Tori’s word that there’s only one key to the trunk, she might as well hold the trunk key. As to the utility closet, Tori and I can both attest there are two keys to it. And since Professor Rush is so effective at the martial arts, she’d be a good candidate to hold those closet keys, I’d think. It would be pretty much impossible for anyone to get the keys from both of them, and trying to break down the door and break open that heavy chest would be way too noisy to pull off without attention, even if someone managed to pull it off.”

There was silence for a minute as everyone mulled over the security man’s recommendation. Finally Rena and Aubrey nodded.

Rena said, “It’s not fool-proof, but it should do on short notice.”

Tori, however, was livid.

“Excuse me,” said Tori, “but I am in charge and I am not going to be instructed on how things will be done here.”

Rena said, “Mrs. Parker, there is no doubting that your physical stature and force of personality make you a person of intimidating presence. However, Professor Rush is also a strong physical specimen and, although she does not match your Amazonian height or weight, she is trained to a high level in several martial arts. While I do not know what the outcome of a conflict between you and she would be, I do know that assisting Professor Rush to the best of our abilities would be myself, Dr. Lin and Mr. Straight.”

Aubrey took a subtle step forward and bent her knees slightly, casually.

Tori narrowed her eyes and for a moment the tension in the room soared. Then the resort manager snarled and said, “Fine. We’ll do it your way. This time.”

Rena said, “Excellent. Let’s do this as a group. Please lead the way to the trunk, Mrs. Parker.”

* * *

It was a quiet group that made their way to Tori’s room.

The trunk was easy to spot. It was a heavy, wooden affair sitting at the foot of the bed.

Moans suddenly echoed through the room. After a moment, everyone realized the moans were Tori’s husband Eric in the bathroom, almost certainly relieving his constant, non-stop arousal by hand.

Tori walked to the trunk and took a large key out of her pocket. She slid the key inside the lock and turned. Then she opened the heavy lid.

Dr. Lin’s medical equipment was easy to spot, as it looked almost foreign inside the wooden trunk. It was a strange array of cold metal and fluid-filled bags.

“Are those…breast implants?” asked Professor Rush.

“Yes,” said Dr. Lin. “Five hundred cc’s. Are you interested, Professor Rush? Your beauty would certainly be elevated to art status.”

Aubrey laughed. “That would double the size of my breasts. I’d look like a stripper!”

“Indeed, Professor,” said Dr. Lin. She looked over Aubrey with a professional eye. “I judge you to be a 34b at this time. You would have the heft, the weight, the visual glory of D-doubles at the very least. You would be a masterpiece!”

The others looked at each other. The doctor’s speech was edging toward a rant.

Then Rena said, “Mrs. Parker, where is the bimbo gun?”

Tori said, “It’s in there somewhere.”

Rena said, “Where exactly?”

Tori said, “It’s in there. I’m telling you.”

They took turns going through the trunk, but that only served to confirm that the bimbo gun was missing.

* * *

“Satisfied?” snarled Tori. She was standing dressed only in her bra and panties as the women searched her room. Straight waited in the hallway.

Rena sighed. “I’m forced to agree with you that the bimbo gun is nowhere in this room.”

Tori said, “I’m told you, someone must have taken it!”

The manager got dressed. Aubrey opened the door and called the security man back inside.

“Well?” said Paul.

Rena shook her head. “It’s not in this room.”

Straight cut an angry glare at Tori. “Seriously, Tori? You let someone snatch something as dangerous as that bimbo gun from your room?!

Tori met his gaze squarely. “You are going to criticize me for shoddy security, Straight? You?!

Rena said, “Could the few remaining resort staff we have left please wait until after the trunk has been moved to the utility closet to go for each other’s throats?”

That pulled them up short. They grudgingly moved to opposite sides of the locked trunk and they each took a handle. They lifted the heavy trunk then and moved it out the door.

They walked the trunk down the hall until they reached a closet down the hall from a laundry room. The door was heavy and sported a heavy lock.

With a great deal of maneuvering, the trunk was finally placed inside the closet. The heavy door was swung shut, then bolted. Then both keys were handed to Aubrey.

Rena nodded. “Tori has the key to the trunk. Aubrey has the key to the closet. It would be difficult for either of you to get the key from the other. It would be impossible for the rest of us. The closet cannot be broken into without a great deal of noise and neither can the trunk. This at least solves the problem of Dr. Lin’s equipment.”

“Yes,” said Aubrey. “That only leaves the question of the missing bimbo gun.”

Rena said, “It seems to me the person who last possessed it would be in the best position to answer that.”

Tori flushed. “I told you it was stolen,” she said through clenched teeth. “Why would I bother to hide it somewhere else if I already had it locked in my trunk?”

“Logic, Mrs. Parker?” said Rena. “Nothing about this makes any sense. Why should this?”

Tori and Rena glared at each other. Finally Paul stepped between them.

“All right, look,” said the security man. “Things are tense and everybody suspects everybody else. I can understand that. But I think it would be a good idea for us to split up for a little bit.”

Tori said, “I’m pretty sure everybody going off by themselves is exactly what the mysterious Mr. Beau wants, Straight.”

Straight sighed. “I didn’t mean everybody going off on their own. I was thinking more along the lines of splitting up to check over things we might have missed earlier, such as the bimbos.”

Tori said, “The bimbos?”

Straight nodded. “Yeah, the bimbos,” he said. Then he turned to Rena. “Rena, you’re a top psychiatrist and Dr. Lin is still a doctor, regardless of the state of her license. What do you think about you and the doctor giving each of the bimbos a complete examination to make sure none of them are faking their condition?”

Rena looked at Dr. Lin, then at Straight. “I think that would be an excellent idea, Mr. Straight. I should have considered it earlier. Dr. Lin?”

Dr. Lin looked like she hadn’t heard anything. Then she suddenly nodded. “Yes. I will help to perform the examinations.”

Straight said, “All right, then. While you do that, Tori and I will walk the perimeter of the island to make sure we’re not missing any hideaways. I don’t see how this could be an outside job, but it wouldn’t hurt to eliminate any possibility, just to be sure.”

Aubrey said, “And me?”

Straight glanced at Dr. Lin, then back to Aubrey. “Help Dr. Lin and Rena, please. If one of the bimbos isn’t the real deal, things might get physical and you’re better equipped than the docs to handle that sort of thing. Besides, in our particular situation, a group of three is safer than a pair.”

Aubrey nodded her agreement.

Tori said, “All right, then. You three examine the bimbos while Straight and I walk the island perimeter. We’ll meet back here for dinner.”

* * *

Tori and Straight walked away from the resort in silence. They circled to the back of the building and then headed straight away from the resort. The landscape sloped upward as the they headed for the highest point of the island.

The resort manager looked in all directions, then shook her head. “This island really is a bare rock, isn’t it?”

The security man nodded. “Yeah,” he said, “it is. A couple trees and some boulders are about the only things to see. Maybe some birds. I’ve covered this ground several times in the last couple days. I just suggested this to get you away from the shrink. It was starting to look like you were going to throttle her.”

“I still might,” grumbled Tori, though with little heat. “So why are you walking out here with me alone? I thought you thought I was the bad guy. Aren’t you scared that I’ll turn your brains into tapioca pudding and leave you out here whacking off with a stupid smile on your face?”

Straight chuckled. “You’d love that, wouldn’t you? You could turn me into another one of your playtoys.”

“Really funny, Straight.”

“Relax, Tori,” said Paul. “I’m just yanking your chain. I’m pretty sure if you go back alone and I’m bimboed, the others would realize you’re the bad guy, so bimboing me right now would be pretty stupid. You’re a lot of things, Tori, and I don’t like several of those things, but one thing you’re not is stupid.”

“Fair enough,” said Tori.

“Besides,” continued Straight, “as much as I don’t like you—or trust you—I don’t think you’re Beau.”

Tori smiled, although it didn’t touch her eyes. “I’m comforted by that, Straight. Truly. Care to tell me who you actually think it is? You think it’s the crackpot doctor, don’t you?”

They were at the pinnacle of the island now. The ocean stretched out before them. Waves crashed against rocks far below.

The security man shook his head. “Not the doctor,” he said. “In fact, I’d probably put the doctor last of all.”

Tori snorted. “I can’t wait to hear this. Why would you put the loon last?”

Straight said, “A couple reasons, really, but mostly because it’s just too obvious. She’s whacked, yeah, but that doesn’t automatically make her guilty.”

The resort manager snorted. “Being an obvious suspect doesn’t clear her, either. Sometimes the right choice is obvious because it’s the right one. You know, like how just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean someone isn’t out to get you.”

Straight shook his head. “Whoever is doing this is subtle, you know? And Lin isn’t subtle.” Paul chuckled, then said, “In fact, she thinks I’m the guilty one. She offered to help.”

Tori stopped walking and stared at Straight. “She offered to help?” she said. “And you didn’t think the loony doctor trying to find the bimbifier to help them was important enough to mention?”

Straight sighed. “It just happened this morning, Tori. Besides, I doubt the bimbifier would actually want Dr. Lin’s help.”

They resumed walking. Tori finally said, “Yeah, that’s true. But if you don’t think it’s the doctor, who do you think it is?”

The security man waited several moments before answering. Finally he said, “The shrink.”

Tori looked at him. “Dr. Lacke? Interesting. Why her?”

Straight seemed reluctant to speak. Finally he said, “Because the changes have been mental, not physical. To me, that points to a mental specialist. Someone who can get into people’s heads without them realizing it. Someone who can level a person’s psyche to ground-zero. Have you seen how the professor follows her around like a puppy? I get that they’re sleeping together, but considering the circumstances, you’d think that kind of trust would be hard to come by. Particularly considering the whole thing with Rena’s cousin getting taken by the tribe on the professor’s expedition.”

They walked in silence for a few minutes. Then Tori said, “All right, I’ll admit you make a good argument for Lacke being the culprit. But I think everybody’s looking at the wrong evidence and missing the obvious.”

Straight looked at Tori. “What do you mean?”

Tori said, “Yeah, the doctor or the shrink seem to be the most obvious candidates, mostly because of their medical and psychology knowledge. But I don’t think it was science or psychiatry that caused the bimbifications. The kind of changes we’re seeing—sudden mental transformations, focused behaviors—suggest chemical attacks. And who amongst our guests has spent years digging through unexplored caves and tombs? Who’s gone to places and likely discovered all kinds of unknown crystals or minerals or artifacts with strange effects?”

The security man stopped and stared at Tori. “You mean…”

Tori said, “Yeah, I mean Professor Rush.”

Straight blinked for several seconds as he processed the information. Then he started walking again. Finally he said, “That…actually makes sense. I hadn’t thought of it that way before.”

Tori said, “I know you haven’t. You’ve been staring at what’s in front of you, not thinking about what’s outside the box. Your lack of imagination is interfering with your ability to see the big picture, Straight.”

The security man flushed. “I think I have a pretty good imagination. Anyway, I’m glad to hear you don’t suspect me, at least.”

Tori snorted. “I haven’t discounted anyone, Straight, including you. But yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s the professor.”

* * *

Aubrey said, “Okay, I’m pretty sure McKatt isn’t faking being a butt-slut bimbo.”

Rena said, “Oh? And how were you able to deduce this, luv?”

Aubrey said, “By observation. Morton has fucked the detective’s ass three times while we’ve been here. Nobody can take it up the ass that many times in such a short period of time unless they’re the real deal.”

Rena laughed. “You make a convincing argument, luv,” she said, “but let’s do it by the book anyway. Just to be sure.”

Aubrey grumbled. “Just trying to save time. We’ve pretty much determined already that all the bimbos are legitimate. Hannah’s a complete space cadet who can’t keep her clothes on. I don’t think she was a Mensa candidate even before she got bimboed, but there’s almost nothing but heat and need there now. Elizabeth tried to get us off while you were interviewing her and I’m pretty sure she wasn’t faking that, either. Eric tried to fuck the ham in the kitchen and Sam can’t keep his dick out of Detective McKatt’s ass. You haven’t gotten a coherent sentence out of any of this lot. If any of them are faking it, they’re doing a superlative job of it.”

Rena sighed. “My approach has been more scientifically sound than yours, but I’ve reached the same conclusion. All of them have been reduced to almost baseline. They will need complete re-education and I’m not sure what capacity they’ll have to retain information.”

Aubrey said, “Yeah, even Dr. Lin agrees with you. She got bored and went back to her room three bimbos ago.”

Rena shrugged. “The mysterious Mr. Beau has certainly employed potent methods,” she said. “Or the mysterious Mrs. Beau, if you prefer.”

Aubrey shook her head. “I think “mister” fits just fine in this case.”

Rena said, “Oh? You’re referring to Mr. Straight, I take it?”

Aubrey nodded. “Yeah,” she said.

Rena raised her eyebrows. “Interesting,” she said. “I would not have rated him highly as a suspect. What to you suggests Mr. Straight is responsible? Surely you’re not buying into Mrs. Parker’s unproven posits?”

Aubrey shook her head. “Nothing specific,” she said. “It’s more of a feeling. Straight’s not a ball of fire in the brains department and he tends to curl into a little ball when the pressure’s on, but one thing my field experience has taught me is to look for and recognize potential danger from unexpected sources. There’s something about Straight that screams ‘predator’.”

“Screams?”

Aubrey grinned. “Okay, whispers,” she said. “But yeah, I think there’s more to him than meets the eye. And I’m still keeping an eye on Dr. Lin as well.”

Rena nodded. “Quite understandable,” she said. “However, I don’t think either of them are the culprit.”

Aubrey looked at Rena. “What do you mean?”

Rena said, “Mrs. Parker.”

Aubrey appeared to think about it for a few moments before shaking her head. “Doesn’t sound right to me,” she said. “Yeah, Straight’s talk about her setting up an island of slaves and all is intriguing and makes sense, but her husband? The maid? She could have done them before now.”

“The maid and her husband were amongst the first to be transformed,” said Rena. “That would suggest they were done first to remove any suspicion from Mrs. Parker. After all, who would suspect the woman who lost her husband and submissive to the bimbifier? But what if Mrs. Parker has an antidote and is simply waiting until everyone is under the bimbo condition before giving the antidote to her husband and submissive?”

Aubrey appeared to think about that. “Interesting,” she said.

“I’ve been observing Mrs. Parker,” continued Rena, “and I’m convinced she’s not how she presents herself. I am nearly positive that the recent version of her—the abrasive, commanding Mrs. Parker—is closer to the true article than the professional, polished exterior she typically shows the guests.”

Aubrey bit her lower lip as she thought about that. “But Straight has access to the Internet,” she said. “How would Tori know how to take out the Internet?”

Rena said, “Mrs. Parker is far smarter than she’s shown us, I assure you. She projects a professional administrator image to her guests, but running a high-end resort requires far more than the ability to file paperwork efficiently. Mrs. Parker can process information quickly and accurately, she can read a person almost instantly and she has the ability to assess a situation and make a snap decision. Do not underestimate her.”

They heard footsteps on the steps then and they turned toward the door. A few moments later the door swung open and Tori and Straight entered the room.

Tori said, “They’re at it again?”

Rena shrugged. “Mr. Morton appears to enjoy performing, ahh, anal sex on Ms. McKatt. Ms. McKatt appears to not mind. So we’ve made no efforts to stop their congress.”

“I’m sure they appreciate that,” said Tori dryly. “How did your examination go?”

“Mostly as expected,” said Rena. “It is highly unlikely that any of those affected are projecting false symptons. Dr. Lin did not remain active for all those examined, but she reported that those she did examine displayed physical symptoms that were consistent with their mental conditions.”

Aubrey said, “In other words, they’re almost assuredly not faking it.”

Straight nodded. “All right,” he said. “We drew a blank as well. It’s almost certainly not someone outside this resort, either.”

Tori said, “So we’re essentially back to square one.”

Rena said, “Oh, I’m not so sure about that. I have a pretty good idea who’s responsible.”

Straight said, “I suppose I do too, really.”

Aubrey said, “I have little doubt myself.”

Tori said, “Oh, I’m pretty sure I know who it is.”

And then a tense silence filled the room.

* * *

Dinner was a quiet affair. The range of canned goods were once more made available, but nobody had much appetite to speak of. Everybody soon excused themselves and made their way back to their bedrooms.

And once the door closed behind each guest, the sound of a lock sliding into place echoed down the empty hall.

* * *

The next morning, Paul Straight was awakened by a knock on his door.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, the security man got out of bed and walked toward the knocking. He placed his foot against the base of the door and said, “Who is it?”

A voice from the other side said, “It’s Rena Lacke, Mr. Straight.”

Straight didn’t reach for the doorknob. “What is it, Rena?”

Rena said, “I was hoping to do some laundry, Mr. Straight.”

The security man said, “I’m not dressed. Can you get the key from Tori?”

“I have already tried to do so, Mr. Straight,” said Tori. “That is why I am here. Mrs. Parker did not answer my knocking and…well, the sounds coming from her bedroom suggest that she was too busy to hear me calling for her. Mr. Straight, I would suggest that you check on her condition.”

* * *

The door was locked and as Rena had suggested, the sounds coming from the other side of the door suggested that whoever was in the room was far too distracted to notice the knocks on the door.

By the time Straight managed to convince someone in the room to open the door, he already knew what he would find. And the opened door only served to confirm his suspicions.

Tori Parker, Amazonian domme, was engaged in in a full-on threesome with her husband Eric and the maid, Hannah. A thick strap-on jutted from Tori’s hips and Hannah was on all fours, naked, waiting to receive the fat sex toy in her overheated slit. It was evident that the three of them had been at it for quite some time.

It was also evident by Tori’s vacant expression that she was now as much a bimbo as her husband and the maid.

Rena Lacke, Aubrey Rush and Cara Lin looked at Paul Straight. The security man had no experience or background in hotel management, but he was now the defacto manager of the Beau Island Resort.

“Well?” said Rena. “Now what?”

Straight had no answer.

NEXT: Part 7—the conclusion.