The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ten Little MCer’s

Part 1—The Invitation

Disclaimer:

  • If you are under legal age, stop reading this at once. If you are disturbed by erotic literature or mind-control sex, ditto. You know better than that.
  • This story is copyright © 2000 by Bungiejump. Posting and distribution on a FREE site is allowed as long as this header is kept intact and the author is emailed first.
  • This is a work of fiction. The situations are not real. Neither are the characters.

Apologies to Agatha Christie, whose “Ten Little Indians” I have never read, and also to the movie version of Clue.

* * *
Dear Sir or Madam,

It has come to my attention that you possess a certain talent that is fairly unusual; that is, the ability to control minds. Obviously, this is something I know you have taken great pains to conceal. I assure you that I can keep a secret, when I am properly persuaded to. I have a proposition that could be profitable for both of us. I invite you and a “guest” to a party that I am hosting in 2 weeks. Directions are included. I urge you not to ignore this invitation. The consequences would not be to your liking.

Best regards,
S
* * *

The letter was written in an elaborate script and it was impossible to tell if it was from a man or a woman. Kai Johnson turned the short note over and over in his hands. Puzzlement and concern were evident on his dark face, and he sat in silence for several minutes.

One of his pets saw his concern and crawled over to give him comfort. The once powerful corporate lawyer turned slave had never seen her master like this, and it worried her. She knew what would make him feel better, a good blowjob. She was barely able to unbutton his pants and start unzipping when he carelessly brushed her hands away. She whimpered softly; Master Kai had never refused a blowjob from her before.

He focused on her for the first time. “Sorry, Bambi, not now. I’ve got to think. Go play with your sisters.”

She complied instantly, his control over her was complete. Kai looked over and watched his slaves start to undress. Normally this would be a big turn on for him, but not today. He thought about all the effort he had expended on building his collection, using his innate mind control abilities to enslave women. They had first manifested themselves shortly after puberty, a fact which probably was the reason that he mainly used his powers for sex.

It had been too long and hard a process for him to simply give up his prize collection. Bambi, who used to go by Barbara, had been his first real acquisition. Before that, he had simply controlled a woman for a one night stand and let her go. Something about her had drawn him to her and he couldn’t let her go. The others he could stand to lose, he thought, if the mysterious S made good on their threat, but not Bambi.

“Bambi?” he called out.

She squealed and stopped licking Buffy’s pussy. “Yes, master?”

“We’re going on a little trip. To New Orleans, it looks like.”

“Oh yes! I’ve always wanted to be fucked in New Orleans.”

* * *

Clarissa Mattingly stared at the note, cursed softly, and crumbled it in her hands. She had been so damn careful, only taking her slaves from places that they wouldn’t be missed. As soon as they knew her as their Goddess, they would call up all their friends and family, tell them about a man they had met that swept them off their feet, and never be heard from again.

She had no choice, the risk was just too great. But, she’d be damned if she went alone. Marla was perfect, a new convert, and expendable. They’d go, find out what this psycho wanted, refuse, and come home. Hopefully, she’d be back before anyone got lonely.

The night before she left, she spent long hours preparing. Her breasts were sore from draining every bit of milk she could get out of them. One sip, and whoever tasted it would find her the object of their desires, their Goddess, as she liked to be called. She checked the hidden compartment of her black leather suitcase to make sure that her supplies were intact, and then closed it for the last time.

* * *

Hugo, his last name something he preferred to keep secret, roared in laughter. Someone had dared to blackmail him. That was his racket; using his drug controlled sluts to seduce powerful men and then he would use the information to make himself even more powerful. It was unheard of. Maybe one of his marks had grown a backbone, but he didn’t remember any of them from New Orleans. Strange. Mainly, he stayed local, in and around San Francisco.

He certainly wasn’t concerned about the threat. He had enough ties in the media and police force to keep him well protected. But, this proposition intrigued him. What could somebody possibly offer him that he couldn’t get himself, just as easily?

None of his women were home at the moment. They were all out on the town. Cici was with the mayor, he remembered. That would certainly prove to be valuable. She would be the one he would take. Before he had slipped the experimental drug in her coffee and trained her in the art of pleasing a man, she had been a fully trained cop. She was his bodyguard when he felt he needed one, and his favorite lover at all times.

This S would be in for a surprise, he thought with a smile.

* * *

The note smelled of mystery and intrigue, and it turned eighteen year old Michael Donnelly on. He felt the urge to go hunting that night, he needed new blood.

His twin sister, Miki, accompanied him, as she always did on his hunts. Two years ago, she would have been outraged at the thought of enslaving a pretty young woman solely for the purpose of sex, but that was before Michael had designed the Machine. It had been merely a prototype, bulky and unrefined, but more than enough to turn his sister into his willing partner and lover. It was far easier than he had thought, and more erotic than he had dreamed. It had made him want more.

Now, the Machine was handheld, looking no more dangerous than a television remote control. He could point it as his victim, usually without their even noticing, and suddenly they would have the urge to excuse themselves from whatever company they were with, and walk to a secluded place. There, Michael and Miki would find her, and complete the programming. Michael would usually let Miki go first, introducing their new friend to the wonders of woman on woman, while Michael would watch, masturbating heavily. Michael would then join in, and the fun could go on all night. Then he would let the woman go, first making sure that she remembered it all as nothing but a pleasant dream, if that. Michael and Miki still lived at home, high school seniors, and they had no place to keep slaves. Perhaps someday.

The only problem he could think of was getting out of the house without their parents finding out. The Machine would be useful there as well.

* * *

Jasmine White almost didn’t read the invitation. She wasn’t used to getting anything important via snail mail. She spent almost half her day on the computer, creating and refining her subliminal programs. The other half of her day was spent in reaping the rewards of her efforts. She didn’t need to work, hadn’t for years. Her male slaves provided more than enough income during the day, and at night they provide far more.

The note sat in the mailbox for almost a week, ignored as junk mail, before she decided to read it. She thought another entreaty to buy more hair care products or join a Christian Singles Club would give her a laugh. Instead, she came close to tearing it up in her rage. How dare they?!?!?!

It took two of her male adoni to calm her down, caressing her cheeks, kissing her gently on the lips, suckling at her breasts, and playing with her pussy. When she finally did, she realized that she had no choice. She had read on the internet about what happened to mind controllers like her who had been exposed. It wasn’t pleasant, and sometimes, they were never heard from again. Damn government, she thought bitterly. She had almost been caught once, but had used the subliminals embedded in every television screen in her house to give her enough time to escape. She had lost 5 good men that day. Not this time.

She decided to bring Rolf. He was big, strong, and German, and she could stand to lose him if need be. And her laptop with her subliminals constantly running on the screen saver. Never could be too careful these days.

* * *

The five mind controllers and their five “guests” waited nervously on the boat dock in the fading heat of a New Orleans summer day. They milled around, casting furtive glances at the others, daring someone to speak first. No one did.

It was obvious who was the controlled, and who was the controller, except for one pair, the twins. Neither one of them had the downcast fawning look of a slave dedicated to their master. Nor were either of them wearing anything particularly revealing, unlike the other slaves. Miki sat down on the pier, her legs dangling off, staring into space, waiting to see who else showed up. Michael paced back and forth, keeping his hand inside his front pocket, where a small rectangular bulge could be seen.

Bambi preened around in her fuck-me black pumps, bare legs, leather mini skirt, and white halter top with obviously no bra underneath. She hung close to Kai, keeping one hand on his at all times, seeking his protection. Occasionally, she would work up her nerve and plant a slow tongue-seeking kiss on his lips, leaving her red lipstick marks. He would usually respond for a few moments, and then break away, distracted. This only made her hang on tighter to him.

Hugo towered over everyone else, except for Rolf, though Hugo was broader shouldered. He stood there without speaking, his hands clasped behind him. Cici stood in front of him, like a bodyguard. She kept looking around, her cop instincts making her wary of being out in the open like this. She was dressed in black spandex, hugging tight to her body but leaving her movement unrestricted. She was in excellent shape.

Rolf glared at anyone who even glanced at his mistress. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt that showed off his muscled arms. He also paced, like Michael, but never took his eyes off Jasmine. She smiled at his concern, and kept petting his blonde hair like a faithful puppy.

Clarissa and Marla were both dressed provocatively, although Bambi outshone both of them. It was easy to see that Clarissa was the dominant one just by the awed look ever present in Marla’s eyes. Neither of them paid much attention to the others. They kept pawing at each other, Marla giving Clarissa little pecks on the cheek, her hand down her Goddess’s short skirt.

Just as the sun lowered below the horizon, a large flat paneled boat motored up to the dock. A man sat in the back, controlling the rudder. There were exactly ten open wooden seats.

“Please take a seat,” the man said in a thick Cajun accent. He was dressed like a fisherman out for his last catch of the day. He said no more.

Hugo was the first to stride forward, Cici right behind. Hugo didn’t look behind him to see if anyone was following. It wasn’t his concern. He took a seat at the back of the boat so he could watch everyone else. Cici took the seat right next to him. Michael and Miki were next, followed by Kai and Bambi, Jasmine and Rolf, and finally, almost like an afterthought, Clarissa led Marla onto the boat. This was all done in silence.

There followed a long period during which the boat made its way through the thick bayou. They were a long way from civilization. Swamp surrounded them, and the occasional animal noises could be heard; an alligator drifted slowly past, ignoring them, but appeared to be munching on something. Its food was still struggling.

Finally, the Cajun led the boat next to a fragile wooden pier. A stone path led to a huge mansion, the only sign of civilization that any of them had seen for miles. A woman in a traditional maid’s uniform was waiting for them. She bowed as they approached.

“Please exit now,” the man running the boat told them. He stopped the engine.

One by one, everyone disembarked carefully. The pier trembled at all the weight and they moved off quickly and nervously. The engine started up again as the Cajun prepared to set off again.

“Where are you going?” Michael asked suddenly. It was the first any of the invited had spoken.

“My orders are to leave and return in the morning,” the man replied.

“And leave us stranded here?” asked Kai, furious.

“My orders, sir.”

Michael finally removed his hand from his pocket where it had been the entire time. He held the latest version of the Machine. He pointed it at the man in the boat, and said in a commanding voice, “Stop the boat, and get out.”

The man’s eyes started to glaze over in a green glow. His hand moved towards the engine’s shutoff switch.

“Very good,” Michael continued, “Turn it off.”

A shot rang out, and with a grunt, the Cajun clasped his chest. A red splotch had appeared at the level of his heart. He toppled over into the swampy water and faded from sight. Seconds later, with a dull boom, a small explosion racked the boat. It too sank into the swamp without a trace.

“Interference with the staff will not be tolerated,” the maid told them. “Further disruptions will be dealt with appropriately. Please come this way. Dinner will be served shortly.”

Michael stared in shock at the spot where the boat used to be, their only known route to civilization. He slowly put the Machine back in his pocket, stunned. Miki squeezed his hand in encouragement.

“It’s not your fault,” she tried to comfort him. “You couldn’t have known.”

“I know, but...” he couldn’t think of anything to say.

“Keep your hands in your pocket from now on, boy,” Hugo told him, “and it will be better for all of us.” Then he turned and followed the maid up the path. The rest followed close behind, once again silent.

They were led into a large foyer, elegantly decorated. No one was there waiting for them. When she was sure that everyone was inside, the maid bowed once again and vanished down a hallway.

Seconds later, a man, obviously the butler, walked down the main staircase towards them. He eyed them warily, and then opened his mouth into a wide smile.

“Welcome! Welcome!” he greeted them in a tight British accent. “I’m glad you could all make it. My name is Robert. Your names are yours to give out at your discretion. Dinner will be served shortly, but I will show you each to your rooms so that you can set aside your luggage and freshen up first. The bell will ring when dinner is ready. Please, come this way.”

He led them down a different hallway from which the maid had disappeared. There were five closed doors along it. At each one, Robert would stop, and then point to a specific couple. In that way, all ten guests were taken to their respective rooms. The doors were all closed firmly once again.

Ten minutes later, a shout rang out. “Oh my god, Miki!”

The other invited guests, Jasmine and Rolf noticeably absent, rushed out into the hallway to find Michael looking very distraught.

“I was just... I mean, Miki is... the bathroom, I was in the bathroom.. and..” Michael could barely get his words out.

Clarissa glided over to him and put her arms around him. “Softly, gently... that’s it, just relax against me. Just relax.”

Michael started to calm down, his breathing slowing to match Clarissa’s measured breaths. He inhaled her scent and his tongue lapped out just a little to her soft skin. He sighed gently.

Kai angrily pulled Michael away from her. “Not now, bitch.” Clarissa hissed at the term, but said nothing more.

Kai continued, addressing Michael. “What happened?”

Michael shook himself, coming back to his senses. He didn’t look at Clarissa. “I was in the bathroom, just doing my thing, and when I came out.. Miki was.. was... oh my god. I tried to wake her, to get her to speak to me, but all she said was, ‘You are not the one I serve’. I even tried the Machine on her, but it didn’t do anything.”

They all entered the room, Kai first. Miki was sitting on the bed, staring straight ahead, seeing nothing. In her hands, she held an open tube of lipstick. On the full length ornate mirror next to the bed, written in red, were the words, “And then there were nine”.

To be continued...