The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Terran Space Marines—Captured and Mind Controlled!

Episode Six, in which the TSMs are in Rescued Again...

Imagine a well-drawn, sexy cartoon... you know the style that turns you on... let your mind do the drawing.

You remember Episode One, where we met Lt. Jock Studz and his genetically perfect fellow Terran Space Marines. You know what they’re like... those hard young mezomorph bodies; you can see them in your mind’s eye: handsome faces, high ‘n’ tight buzz cuts, broad shoulders, bulging muscles... eyes shining with grit and determination; hightech, nanotat camouflage swirling on their nearly naked bodies. Nonetheless, the LT and his men were captured by the dreaded Space Pirates of Pinzatz, mind controlled, and turned into lewdly displayed cum slaves, playthings for pirate Captain Kip who exhibited them in his private museum overlooking the gaudy towers of the pirate world’s Capitol City. In Episode Two the pirate captain sent the TSMs on a mission... to steal a new defensive weapon to protect the pirate city from the Terran Empire. In Episode Three, the Space Marines were lured into a dangerous situation and heroically resisted the power of the Warrior Women of Amazonia, until over come and cuming, they were rescued by Captain Kip, once again. Episode Four saw the TSMs go on the offensive, for their mind controlling Commander. They successfully raided a Corp training center and brought back a dozen Space Marine Cadets to add to the pirate’s growing manflesh military. This led their commander to enlarge his Space Marine exhibit which was becoming very well known to interstellar connoisseurs of mind control techniques. In Episode Five, Space Marine Command, under the strong leadership of General Ordrz, invaded and conquered the pirate cty. Captain Kipp was forced to flee without his favorite mind controlled TSM squad. His solicitor, though, remained behind and, revealing to the General that he was a secret agent of the Terran Empire, made a deal with the Corp to maintain the pirate’s Cum Slave Museum for the tourist trade and for the profits to be gotten from the interstellar cum trade.

Lt Studz and his men, now considered traitors and held as prisoners in a TSM prison exhibit, have been breaking rocks with sledge hammers twelve hours a day for months. The entire museum has been much upgraded with a replica Old Earth Pirate Ship (stocked with mind controlled cum slave pirate prisoners), expanded exhibits and, of course, an entire level devoted to the TSM Military Prison.

PANEL ONE

In the depths of Space... star clusters, great colorful gas clouds... a space ship in the vast darkness. Captain Kip is looking over his command center, out through a space port at the stars. You notice the gaudy finery that previously covered every surface of the ship is gone. The walls are plain grey metal. The seats are hard. The pirates, sporting very short, military style haircuts, are wearing simple dark blue jumpsuits, black spacer boots. Like Captain Ahab searching for Moby Dick, Captain Kip has the look of a man possessed. Beyond mere resolve, he is obsessed with one thought: returning to Pinzatz, his former pirate world, and recovering his most precious possessions: his prize cum slaves. He looks like he’s been working out, getting ready for action...

One of the pirates, equally resolute, standing at brace, is speaking to the Captain, “We’ve sold it all, Sir, all our booty. The ship is fully armed and fully fueled. We’re ready for you to lead us back home!”

You can see the Captain’s thoughts, “No matter how well armed, we can’t stand against the fleet. I’ll need to sneak into the city; reconoiter and find out what’s really happening there. I want my TSM manstuds back!”

PANEL TWO

It was a typical day at the famous Cum Slave Museum. The Chief Curator, and Captain Kip’s former solicitor, Marcus Jones, Esq., was making his morning rounds. You follow him through the museum. The Curator is humming a light tune, feeling just so pleased with the smooth operation. General Ordrz had assigned some excellent TSM coordinators to help organize the facility and rune the mind control system. Cum production continues to increase and the General found a few hundred more TSM prisoners for the exhibit. Now the Prison Museum was the largest TSM jail in Terran Empire controlled space. While Curator in the museum, Jones was the Warden of the prison exhibit, and a very strict warden in deed.

The Gates of Paradise remain the first exhibit seen by any visitor when entering the museum. Two muscular, naked cum slaves are racked on the gate framework, positioned so they are 69ing when the gate is closed. While they are simulating oral pleasure, their erections are sheathed in thin nanotubes that continually pulse, coaxing a steady flow of mancream from these mind controlled cum slaves. You admire their strong bodies while considering their hard fate. Using one of the exhibit’s meaty buttocks as a handle, the Curator opens the gate and strides into the main museum room, with its glass wall, overlooking the gaudy towers of the former pirate city, now a fey tourist destination for the ever jaded wealthy travellers of the imperium.

There the Curator notes an early visitor, a fellow who might look familiar, were he in the pirate finery he used to wear... but now Captain Kip is disguised as just another tourist, digital three-d vid held to one eye, covering the perhaps familiar face.

The tourist is following the Curator with his zoom lens, lingering at the new exhibits as his rounds continue. A thought baloon appears over the Captain, “That guy is familiar. TSM civilian agent uniform. Can’t place him... but I’d rather check these amazing new exhibits...”

Captain Kip was more intrigued the more he studied the greatly expanded museum. The replica Old Earth pirate ship dominating the room was particularly interesting, especially when he realized that a number of the pirates on exhibit used to work for him. “Serves them right...” his thoughts continued, “getting caught by the TSM. They might as well stay here as cum slaves. But where are my Space Marines?” So the Captain stands there, taping the mind controlled pirates as they climb the rigging, stand lookout duty and do various pirate behaviors in the brainwashed, mind zonked way of the cum slaves; their sperm continually being pumped for the profit of... of whom? That’s also what the Captain wants to know. Who is in charge?

A vignette in the lower corner shows the Captain’s handsome face, wide eyed in surprise: “It’s my fucking solicitor! He’s the Curator!”

PANEL THREE

Close up of Captain Kip and the Curator staring at each other. Jaws tense, eyes glaring: “What are you doing here?” each asks the other at the same time.

PANEL FOUR

“You’re a traitor!” “No Captain, I’m a survivor! Just what do you think you are doing here? This is not a safe place for you.”

“I’ve come back to retreive my property. From the looks of the place, you’ve got a lot more cum slaves. All I want is my TSM squad. Where do you have them?”

“Well, well, Captain, let me take you on a little tour, and I’ll show you.”

The bottom half of the panel is a series of quick sketches of the various exhibits as the Curator leads the Captain back toward the sign that says, “Famous TSM Prison Camp.”

One shows the miners Captain Kip had captured in Episode One. The heavily muscled cum slaves are working hard in the ersatz mine, swinging pick axes while pumping their manly loads. Another exhibit shows the guards and robbers, continuing their mind zonked chase; pumping man cream mindlessly.

PANEL FIVE

You find yourself looking over their shoulders, while, as the Curator suspected, Kip was distracted by the interactive individual cum slave displays he had installed among the group exhibits; see Episode Five. He led the Curator to one with a sign stating, “Special Punishment Exhibit.” While Kip stared at the particularly tough-looking, large, muscular specimen, racked, naked and on exhibit, Jones continued, “Bought this one from Rigel Three. He was a famous serial killer... they finally let me buy him when I promised he’d be displayed on a special punishment device... as you see, a six point upright rack: wrists and ankles are four points; his head and balls are the other two...” Kip nods, approaches the exhibit and begins to handle the big cum slave, squeezing a nipple with one hand while massaging the testicles with the other. “As you see, fully available...”

You see the hapless prisoner, big muscles taut, stretched on the device. He looks well-exercised and fairly well fed. There are some bruise marks on him, looking suspiciously like some of the tourists may have been pinching, punching or otherwise pummeling him. He’s suspended off the ground by his wrists and ankles. There’s a mask with built in bit around his bald head, it’s attached to a strap that held his head up. Another strap ran from his testicles downward. The prisoner was helpless, entirely naked, all hair carefully removed.

Captain Kip, leaning close to the prisoner, grinning happily, becomes engrossed with the device toggles, twisting the inmate one way, then another; repeatedly depressing the special red punishment button to send jolts through the blindfolded prisoner. “It’s set up so you can’t actually damage him and he’s been mind controlled so the abuse turns him on; as you can see... that foot pedal pulls down on his testicles, which always makes him cum harder... " At the Curator’s gesture, Kip steps on the pedal; both look at the racked prisoner’s huge erection, nanotube sheathed, now pumping even more copious quantities of mancream. “The tourists love to play with this exhibit; often have a line of them waiting their turns.”

The Curator patted the prisoner’s strong chest while watching Kip playing with the toggles, then absentmindedly used a knuckle to prob between two of his ribs. Twisting, he was quite satisfied with the way the prisoner writhed, pulling against his bonds.

PANEL SIX

The Curator and his disguised tourist guest are now overlooking the TSM prison exhibit. Below them you can see naked inmates with large sledge hammers, breaking rocks that are coming up from below on a conveyor belt, “You see, Captain, we have a fully functioning TSM prison camp here. Rough ores are transhipped for the prisoneres to pound into pieces for rare-earth metal extraction. The value of their labor.. and, of course, their cum, pays for the facility. The Space Marines also pay us a small monthly fee for each inmate we maintain. All in all, a profitable exhibit!”

Kip is looking through the telephoto lens of his camera and a round vignette at the bottom of the panel shows what he sees—our favorite TSM squad, nanotats frozen in dark prison stripes on their naked skin, sledge hammers rising and falling as more rocks come off the conveyor belt for them to pound. Kip is focusing on the once proud Lt Studz. He can see the cumslave’s lips moving, making out the words, “At it men! These rocks won’t break without our muscle! Let’s show the Warden that we’re the best rock-pounders ever! Ya know he says he’d rather reward than punish, so let’s give him a reason for him to let us reward ourselves again!”

Hearing the prisoner squad shout back a hearty “Urr-razz” in unison, Kip, smiling, turns to follow the Warden down into the prison exhibit, remarking, “I see, as mind controlled as ever!".

PANEL SEVEN

We’re close up by the TSM prison squad. All our favorite Space Marines are there: Lt Studs, his sargeant Beater and corporal Whakker, with the two huge warrior clones, Meat and Muscle, as well as the Marine Cadets captured in Episode Four. The cadets look a lot tougher than before, more muscled, and even more devoted to their LT. Now, however, that “Urr-razz” attitude is focused on breaking rocks, while, as always, the museum’s living exhibits are attached to nanotube cock drains.

Captain Kip just stands there, breathing in the strong masculine smells of the sweating, testosterone drenched prisoners. He is mesmerized by the strong men’s muscle movements as they raise the heavy sledge hammers up and bash the rocks that are continually replenished as they are broken into small pieces.

Kip moves right next to the LT, feeling the heat from his hard body. The prisoner ignores him, as all TSM prisoners have been mind controlled to do. The prisoners are worked, fed, cleaned and disciplined with tourists close by, never noticing them. Except, as you see in a side vignette, at night, when, after the prisoners are latched onto their bunks, certain tourists are allowed to spend the night in the barracks, doing whatever they want with the inmates who are mind controlled to passively allow themselves to be used by the tourists. In the vignette you see a tourist riding on Meat’s huge cock (or was it Muscle’s?) while the clone is on his back, strapped onto his bunk. Is the tourist Captain Kip? It is just too dark in the bunkroom to tell...

PANEL EIGHT

Another day dawns over the former Pirate City... the TSM prisoners are breaking rocks in the prison exhibit. Captain Kip, at bit disheveled, is watching the big, muscular Space Marines hefting their big hammers, smashing big pieces of ore into little stones. You are mesmerized by the manly labors of the prisoners. You watch their impressive muscles tense and move, brawny arms raising the sledge hammers, smashing down with loud thuds. You remember being in the barracks last night, you think you remember another tourist riding one of the two huge clones that are handling the biggest sledge hammers of all... but you were busy last night in the barracks too. You were surprised that after a long day of breaking rocks while being cum drained, the TSM prisoners were still capable of responding so well as you went from bunk to bunk, tasting the genetically modified, high-testosterone specimens bound and naked for your pleasure.

Kip is talking to the Curator, “Yes, thank you, I did sleep well. It was very cozy. Let me see if I understand your offer. The tourists expect to see Space Pirates and have a bit of an adventure. They love the Old Earth Pirate Ship exhibit, but that’s not enough. They want to see modern pirates. So you want my ship and crew to become part of your ‘Museum without Walls’—we’d ‘kidnap’ high-paying tourists and bring them here, entertaining them along the way with my TSM Squad. You get a new feature for the tourists and we get paid for the transport, I get a piece of the Cum Trade. I also get my TSM Squad back. Is that the deal?”

The Curator responds, “Captain, that’s the deal. Your TSM prisoners will think they are staging a jail break, with your help. We will get great PR and a new attraction for the tour trade. I’ve just got to clear it with Gen. Ordrz.”

PANEL NINE

You see a panorama view of the museum prison. Some of the TSM prisoners are still breaking rocks, while others, and a couple of tourist guards, are turning to see a large hole just blown in the gray stone prison wall. Here on the prison level there is no glass window overlooking the pirate city, but now you can see some of its gaudy towers through the blown out section of the wall. A hover craft is by the hole, gangplank extending into the prison. Our intrepid Space Marines are running, their strong legs and beautiful bubble butts mesmerizing us as they follow Captain Kip into the ship.

A vignette in the bottom corner of the panel shows the TSMs in the ship, muscles pumped. Their prison-stripe nanotats are fading on their hairless skin. They’re high-fiving, grinning, back slapping, gathering around their Cap’n—“rescued” again!

PANEL TEN

Across the top of the panel, “A few months later... somewhere in space.”

You are in the section of the pirate ship that’s been converted into standard TSM barracks. You are standing in the hatch, looking into the room. Everything is in muted shades of kaki, grays, yellows and tans. Ther triple-decker bunks are lined along one bulkhead. Traditional Space Marine metal lockers along another side and along the back, an opening into a gang shower and toilet. The room is mostly empty as the Space Marines are on duty around the ship, but Cpl. Whacker is there, with a half dozen Marine Cadets, leading calisthenics in the big open center. You admire the view, with the naked cadets and corporal doing deep knee bends and squat thrusts. That’s when you notice another couple people in the room, wearing jumpsuits like the pirate crew wear, trying to keep up. You realize they are tourists who paid extra to be trained with the cadets on their way to the Pirate World Resort of Pinzatz.

PANEL ELEVEN

You are looking into the Captain’s quarters, over his muscular back. You see the LT on the Captain’s bunk, on his back, his brawny legs draped over Cap’n Kip’s shoulders, his strong feet splayed, toes spread. The Captain’s head is buried between the TSM’s thighs, as he moves rhythmically on the Space Marine’s manly member.

A vignette in the lower corner zeroes in on the LT’s face. His strong features are glowing; his eys half shut; his mouth half open in ecstacy... his nanotats as perfect as his pearly white teeth.

End of Chapter 6