The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Terran Space Marines—Captured and Mind Controlled!

Episode Seven, in which the TSMs are Pirates...

Imagine a well-drawn, sexy cartoon... you know the style that turns you on... let your mind do the drawing.

You remember Episode One, where we met Lt. Jock Studz and his genetically perfect fellow Terran Space Marines. You know what they’re like... those hard young mezomorph bodies; you can see them in your mind’s eye: handsome faces, high ‘n’ tight buzz cuts, broad shoulders, bulging muscles... eyes shining with grit and determination; hightech, nanotat camouflage swirling on their nearly naked bodies. Nonetheless, the LT and his men were captured by the dreaded Space Pirates of Pinzatz, mind controlled, and turned into lewdly displayed cum slaves, playthings for pirate Captain Kip who exhibited them in his private museum overlooking the gaudy towers of the pirate world’s Capitol City. In Episode Two the pirate captain sent the TSMs on a mission... to steal a new defensive weapon to protect the pirate city from the Terran Empire. In Episode Three, the Space Marines were lured into a dangerous situation and heroically resisted the power of the Warrior Women of Amazonia, until over come and cuming, they were rescued by Captain Kip, once again. Episode Four saw the TSMs go on the offensive, for their mind controlling Commander. They successfully raided a Corp training center and brought back a dozen Space Marine Cadets to add to the pirate’s growing manflesh military.

This led their commander to enlarge his Space Marine exhibit which was becoming very well known to interstellar connoisseurs of mind control techniques. In Episode Five, Space Marine Command, under the strong leadership of General Ordrz, invaded and conquered the pirate cty. Captain Kipp was forced to flee without his favorite mind controlled TSM squad. His solicitor, though, remained behind and, revealing to the General that he was a secret agent of the Terran Empire, made a deal with the Corp to maintain the pirate’s Cum Slave Museum for the tourist trade and for the profits to be gotten from the interstellar cum trade. In Episode Six, Lt Studz and his men were considered traitors and held as prisoners in a TSM prison exhibit, displayed breaking rocks with sledge hammers hours every day. The entire Museum had been much upgraded with a replica Old Earth Pirate Ship (stocked with mind controlled cum slave pirate prisoners), expanded, interactive exhibits and, of course, an entire level devoted to the TSM Military Prison. Captain Kip returned, made a deal with the new Museum Curator (his erstwhile solicitor) to “rescue” his Terran Space Marines yet again and turn his pirate ship into part of the Total Pirate Museum Experience.

PANEL ONE

Captain Kip is gazing into space through a port window, taking in the depths of Space... star clusters, great colorful gas clouds... contemplating his space ship in the vast darkness.

Reflected in the port window is his bed and on it is our hero, Lt. Jock Studz, formerly of the Terran Space Marines. He’s naked, stretched out, arms and legs akimbo, in the deep sleep of a well drained, well mind controlled stud. His camouflage nanotats are in a relaxed, but artful mode. The cartoon panel is divided corner to corner by a frame, with the lower half a series of vignettes of the Captain and his favorite cum slave. In each the LT is on his back, eyes closed, cock at full mast. His Cap’n is in various positions: chewing on the stud’s hard nipples; sucking his engorged erection; straddling the big stud’s trim waist, happily riding his stiff manhood; stretched full on top of the stud, gazing into his handsome face, speaking, “You know here is no other place in the galaxy for you and your men. You know there is no other place on this ship than here for you, receiving my full attention. When our duties allow, here you will be, offering all you are... complete devotion...” You hear the LT’s hypnotized voice mumbling, “Aye, Sir...”

PANEL TWO

Lt Studz is back to his duties, in the cargo hold that had been refitted as the Space Marine’s barracks. The pirates, using their Marine Muscle, had just seized a transport ship on its way to Pinzatz with tourists. The tourists had become hostages to be delivered to the former Pirate City, now tourist attraction, where they would be ransomed and would enjoy the wicked pleasures of the erstatz pirate world, including an interactive tour of the famous Cum Slave Museum... all part of the Total Pirate Museum Experience.

There is a vignette in the upper left corner showing the TSMs, in their usual combat gear: camouflage nanotats, jocks, combat boots, stun guns... and wearing gaudy red and white stripped pirate banadanas, showing Captain Kip’s colors. The tough looking, mind controlled Space Marines are rounding up the passengers who seem to be having a great time becoming captives...

Back in the cargo hold, with its triple decker Marine bunks, foot lockers, open shower area and exercise equipment, the hostages have been stripped, bound and gagged and put into a large pirate captives’ cage at the far end (where the “captives” removed their bindings to sit on comfortable benches... there was a little refrigerator in the cage where the “captives” could purchase refreshments). A few of the hostages, the best built and best looking men and women, had been taken from the cages and “forced” to join a standard TSM orgy.

The LT had a lithe blond thrown across one of the bunks where he was screwing the hostage as only a mind controlled Space Marine can: hard, fast and furious. One of the big muscled warrior clones (not sure if it was Meat or Muscle) had two captive youths on their knees, hands bound behind, sucking his enormous cock and licking his massive balls. Sgt. Beater likewise has another one of the young captives. The Sarge was sitting on a stool, his strong legs linked around two of the stool legs. The naked captive was straddling Sarge, face on the ground, legs linked behind the Marine’s stong back. Sarge’s ample manhood was fully inserted as he vigorously spanked his captive, who moaned with pleasure.

The other Marines and Cadets were likewise engaged in entertaining the captives in creatively sexy ways during the short trip to Pinzatz. Draw the cartoon in your mind. Use your imagination... you know they are doing exactly what you would want to experience!

PANEL THREE

Vignette in the upper corner: The LT, Sarge and Corporal Whakker are lined up, strong bare chests puffed out as they stand at brace before their Captain. The rest of the squad is lined up behind them, a row of naked muscle. Cap’n Kip is addressing them, “We’ve been granted free passes to the City when we deliver the hostages. While I retreive the ransome, your men can have shore leave.” A grinning triplet of hard Space Marine might shouts back, “Sir, yes Sir!” as the remainder of the Marines and Cadets grin happily, visions of more tourists to screw surfacing in their mind controlled heads. “Now reemember men, real Space Marine Pirates likr you all are ready for action any time! So whenever a tourist wants to buy you a drink, you say, “Aye, Aye!” And when they want you to spend some time with them, you go with them. One hour, no more; make sure you get a Reward Chit from them. All those coins are to be returned to me. The Marine who brings me the most will get a special reward! Since I’m not giving you any cash, you need to make nice with the tourists if you want to drink (right Cadet, I can see you practically drooling!) ...and have some fun in the honky tonk bars and back rooms of the Pirate Zone!” Nodding to the LT he continues, “You come with me. The rest of you men, move it!”

In the main panel all the Space Marines, scrubbed and wearing clean red and while striped bandanas and jocks, and very well shined combat boots, are rough-housing, jossling and poking at each other as they jog down the gangplank. The panel lovingly portrays the strong, happy features of the Marines, grinning as they boast to each other about their boozing and screwing intentions.

In the bottom corner are two vignettes. One shows Cap Kip and Lt. Studz walking down a Pirate Street. The pirate ship captain has one hand on the LT’s manly buttocks. The other showsg the Sarge and Corporal, strangely compelled to visit the Cum Slave Museum where they had been prisoners. They are just approaching the famous entry Gate of Pleasure.

PANEL FOUR

In the top corner we see the Sarge grasping one of the buttcheeks of one of the Cum Slaves permanently on display, forming one side of the Gate. He can see the thin plastic tubing sheething the mind controlled prisoner’s pulsing erection, collecting his cum to add to the profits generated by the Museum. “I hear our Cap’n Kip forced the Museum to pay tribute to him, so I suppose he gets a cut of all this...” “Right Sarge, must cost a lot to run his ship, feed and train all us Marine Muscle. Let’s check out the Prison. Suppose it’s been upgraded since our escape.” “Ain’t no prison that can hold us, not when our Cap’n can break us out!”

The rest of the panel shows the two Space Marines making their way through the exhibits toward the TSM Prison. They stop along the way at some of the exhibits, first being that of the miners they had rescued from planet Ophuk in Episode One.

The naked, heavily muscled, mind zapped cum slaves are still working hard in the ersatz mine, slowly, hypnotically swinging pick axes while pumping their manly loads through plastic tube cum drain hoses. Next to the mine was an expanded exhibit that now included a big, open sided miners’ shak with bunks, table, chairs, and an old pot-bellied stove (hot coffee in a pan steaming on it) ...unused miners’ clothes tossed around for effect. Some of the bunks were occupied by sleeping miners.

Another new feature had also been added to the exhibit: a control panel, making it an interactive exhibit. Sarge goes up to it to figure out what it does. In a series of vignettes set in the dark panel representing the Museum we see him pushing various buttons and laughing with Cpl. Whakker about the results.

The buttons were labeled in the common script. They said, “Shift-change”—“Speed-up”—“Reward”—“Sleep.” A button marked, “Features” triggered a recording that explained, “The Museum’s newest interactive exhibit feature allows you to control the preset behavior repertoire of the miners. “Shift-change” causes the resting miners in the bunks to change places with the working miners. They will exhibit normal processing behavior, such as cleaning and eating. This button is active only once every three hours and will be back lit when usable. The “Speed-up” button is always active and causes the working miners to increase the speed of reactions while it is depressed. Due to the nature of the mind control used, this button causes the miners to increase both pick axe speed and cum production and will only activate for limited exhibit periods. The “Reward” button increases mind control reward input and will have varying effects, depending of the exhibited behaviors. Short periods of depressing both Speed-up and Reward usually cause interesting responses. The “Sleep” button ensures that the miners on the bunks are in a receptive state for close inspection. While Museum guests are cautioned not to enter the mine area or interfere with preset behavior, you may enter the back of the miner’s shak to inspect the sleeping miners as closely as you wish.”

Sarge couldn’t resist pressing the various buttons, to watch the miners’ actions. The Corporal thought the Speed-up and Reward button combo, with button, with noticeable effect on the cum slave’s mancream production, especially funny. Sarge commented, “After we check out the Pirate Ship and the Prison, let’s see come back for some more fun...”

PANEL FIVE

The first vignette shows Sgt Beater and Cpl Whakker walking away from the Pirate Ship exhibit, grinning and joking about the “dumb-ass pirates too mind-zonked to know where they are!” Lots of hearty Space Marine laughter.

The rest of the panel shows them at the TSM Prison exhibit, looking down from the guests’ catwalk, now silently taking in the view of where they had been for months, breaking rocks...

The hole that had been blown in the outside wall to let them escape is still there, though covered with metal bars to forbid its further use by the prisoners. The gaudy towers of the former pirate capital city are visible through the opening. A plaque on the catwalk railing opposite the hole explains, “Here is where the traitor TSM prisoners effectuated their daring escape with aid from certain pirates still at large. Additional prison control measures have been put in place to prevent any recurrance. The Museum management assures all guests that the remaining prisoners are entirely mind controlled and are not capable of any activities that may risk guest safety or enjoyment.”

It was true, as Sarge could see: the TSM prisoners were now all on an old-fashioned Chain Gang. You can see long rows of hard muscled Space Marines, naked except for their orange prison jocks, with shinny chromed chains artfully strung about their necks, across their pefect chests, down their brawny backs, around their taute waists and hanging to the chains looped on each ankle, above their scruffy work boots. The row of chained prisoners were all hefting large, also chromed, sledge hammers, raising and letting them fall in unison, where the hammer heads crunch rocks being delivered to them from a conveyor belt. The broken pieces of rock fall through the underfoot grating, where further conveyor belts moved the crunched ore for further processing. You know that each Space Marine prisoner is connected to a nanotube sheeth covering his manly member, stimulating his throbbing erection and coaxing copious flows of high testosterone TSM cum...

You can see that the TSM prisoners are just one cog in a big machine that was designed to receive rocks, break them, and move the pieces on. While machinery could have easily been substituted for the Chain Gang, that would not provide the hard muscled penal action that the Museum visitors expected from the famed TSM Prison Exhibit. And besides, all the hard work keeps the Space Marine prisoners in top shape for cum production and visitor entertainment.

Like Sarge and the Corporal, and most other guests, you stand there, mesmerized by the glints of light bouncing off the chromed chains and sledge hammer heads. The repeating “thud” of the hammers. The hard muscled effort of the mind zonked inmates.

PANEL SIX

Having paid the extra fee, Sgt. Beater and Cpl. Whakker, now wearing Prison Guard Souvenir Caps, are let through the gate at the end of the Prison Exhibit catwalk, so they can climb down to the prison floor and help with the changing of the Prisoner Shifts. You also pay the fee and follow them, getting a bit excited as you get closer to one of the rows of mind controlled prisoners.

From this viewpoint you can see that they are all typical Space Marine genetically enhanced warriors. Just the type to be drunk and disorderly... and to be sentenced to a few months or a year at hard labor. Since, whenever the TSM were not on some battlefield earning undying glory for the Terran Empire, they might be on shore leave, getting drunk and disorderly, there was lots of TSM muscle being sentenced to the Penal Labor Prison.

A skeptic might think that Gen. Ordrz planned it that way, using the Prison Exhibit as a holding facility for his most aggressive Space Maines, between their war missions. You might even consider the huge profits the General and former pirate solicitor’s business might be earning from collecting the large amount of sperm these super-masculine prisoners were producing. The old Cum Pirates of Pinzatz were just amateurs by comparison to the well organized cum production system now operating at the Museum. A real Space Marine efficiency operation, producing outcomes for both the private profit of the General and the general good behavior and control of the Corp.

You now realize that there must be thousands of TSM soldiers held here, working three shifts a day; producing a flood of mancream. With your Cap on, you can wander around the Exhibit to find out what they do with all those Space Marines when they are not breaking rocks and spewing cum.

PANEL SEVEN

What you see is shown in a column of vignettes on the last panel.

—The first place you come to after leaving the penal labor section is the prison mess hall, where inmates and guest guards share the same chow line, but while your tray has a typical tourist lunch of cola, hot dogs, potato salad and chip cookies, the Space Marine prisoners have to make due with big bowls of high protein, warm gruel. You sit down next to one particularly handsome TSM. Looks like one of those lads from a farm world, broad shoulders, big hands, open friendly face. “So, Marine, what are you in here for?” “Got drunk and in a fight with some spacers. The Colonel sentenced me to six months at an informal courtsmarshall. Once ya get the hang of it, this place’s not much tougher than basic training was...”

—Further along, you come to an open chamber where off duty Space Marine prisoners get to relax by being drilled in proper military behavior. For just a couple extra Imperial Credits you become a Drill Sargeant for an hour. With a Museum headset instructing you what to say, you get to drill a squad of a half dozen muscular TSM inmates. They are splendid specimens, naked except for their prison orange jocks and prison stripe nanotats. You put them through a grueling hour of calensthetics and close order drill... standing so close you can feel the heat from their pumped bodies and watch their nipples stiffen as skin brushes against skin during some interesting close contacts.

—The last scene gets you to the prison dormitories where sleep shift prisoners are housed. Triple level bunks, two naked Space Marine prisoners to each. The inmates are on their backs, bound to the cots with wide mesh belts across their taut bellies, pinning their arms down. Each is wearing a regulation Space marine prisoner Mind Control Mask that includes a bit inserted in the mouth, two black plastic half globes over the eyes and earplugs. You know the inmates are being continually brain washed as they sleep.

So you stop at this last area and linger between two of the stacks of bunks, handling Space Marine muscle, breathing in the heady scent of all that testosterone, stroking military members stiff, sucking out mouthsfull of manly TSM sperm.

Yes, you marvel at the Space Pirate Cum Slave Museum, with all its interactive exhibits. The best, maybe even better than the Pirate Ship Exhibit, has to be the Space Marine Prison. When you finish playing with the bound inmates, you know you’ll stop at the Museum Shop and purchase a few of the VR vids offered for sale. Maybe they’ll have a vid of the famous Escaped TSM Squad. Maybe someday they’ll be recaptured and returned to the Prison, where you’ll be able to watch them on the Chain Gang, breaking rocks as they wait for their Captain Kip, the famous pirate chief, to come and rescue them again...

End of Episode 7.