The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TEST ROOM 1408

“It’s just a room with a dildo in it.” argued Mindy.

“Be fair,” replied Trent, “The Dildo is on a big pink table and the walls are all painted pink too.”

“You forgot the pink sofa.”

“Oh yeah and there’s a pink sofa.”

“But still,” continued Mindy, “All you have to do is last thirty minutes without using the dildo and Venus Industries gives you $100,000. How in the hell does everyone end up failing? They even get given the chance to get off the dildo after the time is up and still win the money but they always refuse. I just don’t get it.”

“Hey, don’t criticize something you cannot understand. You know this place isn’t everything it seems. Just because it looks like nothing more than a bright pink room with a free-standing dildo in it from here doesn’t mean things aren’t completely different once inside.”

“But it’s just a big pink room.”

“Have you ever been inside?”

“No but…”

“Have you ever been inside?”

“No.”

“Then don’t question the room or the competitors. Every challenge in this place is secretly fucked up in some way or another.”

“I suppose you have a point.”

“I don’t suppose anything, it’s obvious. It has to be otherwise nobody would ever lose a challenge and yet they all do, no matter which challenge they take on.”

“There are more?”

“Oh yes.” said Trent, “I’ve personally overseen seven different $100,000 challenge rooms here at Venus and they are all different apart from one connecting factor: From here in the observation room they look impossible to fail at and yet nobody ever wins.”

“It makes one almost wonder what happens to make everyone lose.”

“Hey! Now don’t go thinking like that, I’ve already lost three colleagues to the ‘It can’t be that difficult to win’ bug this year, I do not need to lose a fourth.”

“Hey, don’t you worry about that. I’m sensible enough to know that something screwy happens when these people get involved in these challenges. I wouldn’t put myself through that risk to win the hundred thou, let alone just out of curiosity.”

“Good. Make sure you stay that way. Now I’m off on my lunch break, see you in an hour.”

“Grab me a spring roll if the canteen’s running low.”

“Will do.” said Trent exiting the observation room and leaving Mindy alone with her thoughts.

Mindy swiveled in her executive swivel chair looking at the monitors displaying the room. Nothing could explain why women felt the need to ride the dildo. “Maybe Venus only chooses people with a slutty disposition to play the game in the first place.” she thought to herself before the dismissing the theory as ‘extremely flawed’.

She continued to ponder what happens in the room when an alarm went off on her phone. It was time for the daily check of the test room doors and today was her turn to do the rounds.

Cursing a string of mild obscenities, Mindy left the relative comfort of her swivel chair to go through the monotonous task of testing the doors, a task that on forty three previous occasions had yielded a grand total of zero doors accidentally left unlocked. Lazily shoving at each locked door in turn, she continued to mumble at the stupidity of a duty that was totally pointless. That was until she reached Door 1408: Pretty in Pink, and to her shock, discovered it ajar.

From where she was standing she could see an unmistakable bright pink wall of the dildo room she had observed on the monitors every day for the past two years. It was then she remembered that the keycard to actually lock any unlocked door was in her purse back in the observation room – after the first twenty non-events of a door sweep she had stopped bothering even bringing the card with her. So now Mindy found herself rushing back to the observation room to grab her purse.

Five minutes later she was back at the open door and fumbling around for the card. After what felt like an age of searching, she finally found it nestled at the bottom of her purse under some lipsticks. She quickly pulled it out of the bag and in her haste her mascara came flying out of her purse and rolled through the open door. Without thinking Mindy ran into the room to retrieve it and the door immediately slammed shut.

“Shit!” screamed Mindy in irritation. “Had to happen today didn’t it after that conversation with Trent.”

Mindy hammered on the door but the door was already locked shut and being sound-proof nobody was going to hear her. The only way for somebody to know she was there was to see her on the monitors and Trent was not going to be back from lunch for another fifty minutes. Just then, Mindy remembered the second door: the one where failed contestants were led out through at the end of the challenge to begin their new life as a airheaded Venus Girl. ‘If this door was left unlocked, then maybe that one was too’ she thought.

She ran over to the second door and tried to open it but it was also locked. Mindy hammered on the door in futile frustration before turning around to face the room and that was when she noticed that the thirty minute clock had started ticking.

“No No No!” she screamed out at the cameras. “I’m not a contestant, I work here!”

Mindy ran back to the first door, frantically looking for some hidden keycard slot, but she already knew that it was only unlockable from the other side. “It’s okay” Mindy told herself out loud, “You never agreed to the challenge, this is just a mistake. The clock is counting down by mistake and nothing is going to happen. I can just go sit on the sofa and wait for Trent to come back and discover I’m locked in here and he’ll let me out. It’s no problem. Nothing can happen to me if I didn’t agree to play.”

Mindy lay on the sofa and closed her eyes. She had watched this game a hundred times; even if it whatever secret mojo Venus used to make the girls fail was activated, surely she wouldn’t lose. If she just lay here and closed her eyes then no visual tricks or stimulus can affect her. And so Mindy just lay there, eyes closed, counting away the seconds and trying to think about other things.

After a while, Mindy’s mind kept thinking about the clock. She began to wonder how much time had passed. ‘There can’t be too long left to go and surely one quick peek at the timer couldn’t affect anything’ she thought. ‘Besides as the time’s nearly up it can’t matter too much anyway’. So Mindy took a deep breath and partially opened one eye…

“Oh Fuck Off!” She screamed at the timer that had barely passed the five minute mark. “There is no way I have been sitting here for only five minutes. This is a joke! Someone’s messing with the timer.”

Mindy was so pissed off that she didn’t think that she now had both eyes wide open and was taking in the view of the whole room, including the great dildo on the table. ‘Oh Shit!’ she thought to herself before relaxing a little. Why was she so scared to look at the dildo? She watches this dildo every day and it’s never affected her at all; maybe she’s immune to its effects, being a Venus employee and all.

In fact Mindy’s not just watched this dildo, she’s seen people licking it and sucking it. Sometimes there’s a girl that wraps her big titties around it and of course everybody fucks it in the end. Some fast, some slow but all of them give in to the urge to just ride and ride until their screaming and moaning out in…

“Get a grip Mindy!” she hissed to herself, “What is wrong with you? You can’t start thinking about fucking that long, thick, throbbing… wait no! Why am I thinking this?” She buried her face into the sofa. ‘I need to stop thinking about this’ she told herself.

Mindy tried to lie still on the sofa and block the room out of her mind. She closed her eyes in the vain hope that maybe she could sleep through the whole thing, but within seconds her mind was back in the gutter. She thought back to all those challengers, all the girls who had failed, their slutty naked bodies laughing and giggling as they rode that magnificent molded cock.

They all entered the room with the same attitude: so cocky, so arrogant. All given the same simple instruction: don’t ride the dildo. Yet all of them succumbed, little by little they gave in and instead of becoming $100,000 richer, yet another Venus girl was born. She pictured them, the blondes, the brunettes, the Latinos, the Asians, all of them licking, sucking and eventually fucking that hard pink dildo. She had seen students, doctors, lawyers, people from all walks of life take on the challenge of Test Room:1408 and all of them fell under the dildo’s power.

It was far too late when Mindy realized her hand was up her dress and furiously rubbing away. She hadn’t even realized when her second hand began to squeeze and kneed at her tits as well, titillated by the sexy thoughts of failure that were infesting her mind. Mindy started to moan, thinking about how sexy those girls looked devoid of all thoughts apart from sex, liberated from complex thought in exchange for the sweet joy of ditz. Then reality hit her.

“Oh fuck! What am I doing?” She yelled. “I can’t do this. This is how they start, how all of them begin. I can’t play with myself, not here! There’s only twenty-two minutes to go; I’ve got to get a grip. I know what happens to girls in here, I have to use that to my advantage.”

But her hands had other ideas. They were already making return journeys back to Pussytown and Boobville. “No!” Screamed Mindy again, slamming both hands on the table, “Bad hands! Stop doing this. Just stay on the table. We can masturbate later.”

Mindy once again tried to think, but her hands refused to behave. Every time she lost focus for even a second they were back trying to fuck with her again. Eventually, during yet another battle with her hands, the dildo caught Mindy’s eye and without thinking she grabbed it by the base and almost immediately her hands calmed down.

Mindy breathed an audible sigh of relief. Ironically the one thing she had most been trying to avoid had saved her. Her hands no longer seemed interested in masturbation now that they had the feel of the dildo between their fingers. One hand began to slide itself up and down the dildo’s shaft, but Mindy didn’t mind, it was allowing her time to think of a new course of action and so was an acceptable compromise.

She looked over at the clock and was relieved to see that she was almost half way through this torment. She sat back in the sofa, dildo still in hand and thought once again about all the times she had watched this challenge get failed – the doctor who after twenty minutes was riding the dildo and screaming “I’m a sexy slutty nurse! Please Doctor I’m ready for my fucking! The artist who with just three minutes to go was screaming: “Pink! Pink! Big titties, hard cocks and pink pink pink! Even the Harvard graduate who in less than five minutes was sucking furiously on the dildo and asking an imaginary professor if she was a good girl.

Where did these girls go wrong? What made them lose focus on the main goal?

As she continued to think she began to experience a strange taste in her mouth, it was a sweet floral sensation and not at all unpleasant. Mindy opened her eyes to discover she was holding the dildo right up against her mouth and pressing at her lips.

“Argh! No!” Mindy screamed again, throwing the dildo onto the sofa and jumping to her feet. “What the fuck is wrong with me? How did I not notice that and what was that taste?”

The taste immediately began to play on Mindy’s mind, that sweet, floral, perfumed taste. It was both delicious and dangerous and her lips were beginning to crave its flavor once more. She could feel her mouth become dry. Her stomach became hungry and rumbled like that of a woman who had not eaten in a week. Her whole body needed to taste that taste one more time. The craving was becoming so intense that even the taste of air was starting to feel unpleasant.

Mindy glanced again at the clock: twelve minutes to go. She wasn’t going to descend from licking a dildo to an airheaded cum-addicted slut in twelve minutes so it couldn’t hurt just to taste… just one quick lick, what would be the harm? Cautiously, she approached the sofa and picked up the dildo once more. After waiting as many extra seconds as she could bear, Mindy gave the dildo a small lick, just a tiny sample to satiate her hunger without it overpowering her…

And there was nothing. She felt and tasted nothing, her craving was stronger than ever. She tried a slightly bigger, longer lick… still nothing, her mouth was beginning to taste like ash, and it was unbearable. Glancing at the timer once more, Mindy closed her eyes and allowed the tip of the dildo to invade her lips… at last! Flavor! It was like Nectar from the Gods, filling her mouth and head with joy and delight. She had never tasted anything like it.

Mindy only tasted the tip of the dildo shaft to begin with, but soon her hunger grew exponentially, moment by moment she needed to take in an extra couple of millimeters into her throat to satisfy her craving nay her lust. Every suck, every taste left her longing for just a little bit more concentration of this glorious taste. Mindy quickly learned that working one’s lips up and down the shaft had a more pleasing effect that just statically sucking and thus begin to work the dildo furiously in her mouth taking as much of its length into her throat as she was humanly able.

Pretty soon and all thoughts of the timer had disappeared from Mindy’s mind. In place, were thoughts unicorns and puppies, sparkles and rainbows. With every gulp of flavor that entered her throat boring thoughts like economics or politics were replaced with fun things like lollipops and pink bubblegum. She hadn’t noticed it yet but every time a new wave of flavor hit the back of her throat she giggled and she loved it, the way the giggle formed and rolled in her throat was more satisfying than any clever remark or witty putdown. In fact she was beginning to realize that sucking on things and giggling was the best fun she’d ever had.

As the minutes passed, Mindy began to feel a new hunger, a hunger more intense than any she had ever felt before, a hunger not in her mouth but in her pussy. She tried to satisfy this new hunger with her spare hand but it did not work, this new hunger was a craving she now knew all too well and she knew only one thing could satisfy it. And Mindy knew exactly what that one thing was.

She took the dildo out of her protesting mouth and stood it on the table. A small voice tried to tell Mindy that something was wrong, but both her body and mind were no longer listening. She saw a timer counting down with some numbers she couldn’t understand and she giggled a happy little giggle as she removed her skirt and panties. Ripping off her shirt and bra for good measure, Mindy impatiently lowered herself onto the awaiting dildo and the reaction was immediate.

The deliciousness of the dildo in her mouth paled to what she now felt. Explosions of rainbows and kittens and daffodils destroyed every boring thought Mindy’d ever had. Thoughts of taxes, travel plans, computer data, even bank details were destroyed and replaced with all things cute, fluffy and sexy. She groped at her now bare breasts and wished they were bigger. She wished they we big enough make men lust at her, big enough for large hard cocks to disappear between, big enough to bounce like the characters in those beach volleyball video games whenever ran, jumped or rode a cock.

Mindy bounced up and down on the dildo and wished it was a real cock, she groped harder at her tits and wished they were a man’s strong masculine hands groping her instead. She remembered the taste of the dildo in her mouth and dreamed that there was another cock filling there too. The old boring Mindy was floating away on a cloud of bubbles and in her place was forming a better, sexier, sluttier Mindy and she loved it. She wanted the world to see the new her… and touch the new her and fuck the new her.

The only thing Mindy was missing in all this time was an orgasm. There had been thousands of pleasurable mini-explosions as her old thoughts melted away and all these lovely new thoughts entered her head instead, but she still hadn’t even cum once. She rode the dildo harder and harder but to no avail until suddenly Trent burst into the room.

“Mindy! Mindy! Are you okay.”

“Trent! Cock! Must suck cock! Need to cum. Want to cum so bad.”

“No Mindy, you don’t want to do that, it’s the room, it’s just the room. If you just get off the dildo all will be fine. Your old mind will come back.”

“No! Need cock! Please Trent I want it, I want to cum so bad!” begged Mindy grabbing for Trent’s zipper.

“But if you do that you’ll become a Venus Girl, a cock-sucking bimbo forever. Is that what you really want?”

“Yes Trent Yes! I want to suck cock and fuck cock and lick cock and rub cock with my titties! I want to fuck everyone! I want big titties and fat juicy lips that look like a pussy and make men want to fuck me all day every day. Please Trent please please let me suck your cock! Let me be a sexy cock-sucking bimbo whore for you, Please! If you do I’ll let you fuck me anywhere you want after, I promise.”

Trent looked up at the camera, “Venus Company policy states that if any employee wishes to be a Venus Girl, her wish must be granted. I tried to reason with her, but she insisted.” Trent then smiled, unzipped his fly and an overjoyed Mindy, greedily thrust his cock into her mouth.

Five short minutes later, Mindy finally got her orgasm and so a new Venus Girl was born.

THE END