The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TETHER

Inspirations: Parts of this may, if I’m lucky, echo some of EyeofSerpent’s gentle humiliation scenes.

* * *

45.

As they rode back to the estate, Meredith looked across the limousine’s back seat at her mother’s bemused profile. Beyond it the sun was nearly down, but she didn’t wonder why lunch had gone so long.

“She’s wonderful,” Meredith told her.

Frances stirred and looked at her. “Dear? Sorry. I was just—who’s wonderful?”

Meredith smirked at her. “The woman we were both thinking about just now, Mother.” She sighed. “Alice Holloway.”

“Yes.” Her mother’s eyes went a bit glassy for a moment. They fluttered as she tried to focus them. “But how did you know—I mean what made you think I was thinking of her?”

Meredith’s smile deepened, seeing her mother so soft and uncertain. “Weren’t you?”

Frances didn’t answer, but her blush did.

“You ought to date her, Mother.” She grinned at all the things she saw in Frances’ face at that.

Frances found a way to grin back at her. “You’re getting rather—demonic—lately, Meredith. I’m not—” She was deliciously uncertain again, feeling herself on the edge of waving the het flag but afraid to offend her lesbian daughter.

“You could be, Mother.” Meredith wondered vaguely why she was being so formal, but then just enjoyed it. It sounded deliciously pretentious. Even decorative. “You’re very pretty, and I think Alice likes pretty.” Meredith had a floating feeling as she mentioned that . . . woman’s name so casually.

Frances was starting to rally. “She did seem to like you, dear. Maybe I should tell Leslie.”

“Oh, careful, Mother! Leslie’s crazy-jealous. She might light out after her with a rifle or some such thing.”

Frances smiled. “Maybe she should be jealous. Alice seemed to have you pretty mesmerized today.” Meredith felt her own eyes glaze for a moment. “Yes—she did make an impression. You seemed to agree with anything she suggested.”

“Well—everything she suggested made such perfect sense, didn’t it, Mother?” Meredith shivered a little to see her mother stiffen, almost invisibly, and nod. Before her mother could collapse into agreement with the obvious, Meredith accepted the real point.

“But I know what you mean about her. She’s . . . very magnetic. My head really did spin. I think if Leslie really were the kind who’d come after her, she’d have Leslie eating out of her hand before Leslie even knew what was happening.

“She had you pretty spellbound, too, Mother.”

Frances Stevens looked out the window at the suburb they passed through. “Alice is a very charismatic woman,” she agreed softly. “I’m amazed how much at ease I feel, each time I meet her. It just feels so good, as though I’ve known and trusted her all my life.

“Known and trusted her . . .”

She sighed, but now she sounded tired, weary in a way that stung Meredith for a moment. “Whenever I’m with her, I can almost feel my guard going down. It feels so good I feel guilty, like letting myself fall asleep instead of studying. It makes me realize how hard it is the rest of the time, staying alert all the time, watching my back. It makes me so tired to do that, all the time.

“But with her . . .”

“You can trust her,” Meredith ventured. “Completely.”

“No. I can’t. It’s not Alice,” she said hastily, as though she ‘d blasphemed. “It’s because of . . .

“I feel like I can tell you this, Meredith, because you’ve met her. You know how warm and safe and happy she can make you, just from feeling her gaze on you.

“I think—if I asked her to, if I let her know my need—she’d take me under her wing. She’d let me rest from all the pressures. All I’d need to do would be to open to her and trust her.” Frances looked bewildered at what she was saying, but her confusion was too great to let her question it.

“I—just—can’t.”

Meredith had a piercingly lovely vision of how her mother would look if she were curled peacefully in Alice’s lap, nearly asleep, nodding as Alice whispered to her. She knew her mother might well be dreaming it too as she spoke, and was sad again, as she heard Frances deny herself that.

“I’m not a basket case. She’s a friend, and I can’t ask that of her. Not of anyone. Just to keep me in peace and bliss? Make the hard decisions for me, and then soothe me until I could just announce them and feel none of the pain they have to cause? Make all the decisions for me?” Frances almost sounded as though she longed for it, and her pain started to echo in Meredith.

“Adults need that too, sometimes,” Meredith said softly. “I know I do. Just to be held and taken care of. And sometimes holding someone’s not enough. If their thoughts are still full of fear and defeat, isn’t it love, to help drain that from them and just leave peace and happiness there?”

Frances was blinking rapidly. “I . . . don’t . . .”

“Alice cares about you, doesn’t she? Doesn’t she encourage you to use that computer program I made you?”

“Yes,” Frances agreed. She didn’t seem the least bit concerned at the non sequitur. “She says it’s one of the things I have going for me.”

“I think Alice knows your need, Mother. And someone should soothe you.” Meredith slid over to sit closer to her. “You carry so much and do so much and you deserve to have someone else keep watch while you sleep.” She was taken, then, by how tenderly she felt toward Frances, and how needful Frances seemed now.

“God, Mom, I wish I could! I’ll never be the strong woman you are. I’ll always be the one who needs to be held.” She didn’t know why the sudden flood of guilt was tingling her limbs, but she forgot it as she hugged her mother. She felt Frances’ arms tighten around her and settled against her mother’s body, moaning softly onto the smooth warm silk of her blouse. She rubbed her face on it, and felt the fabric slide a little over the gentle flesh beneath.

As Frances stroked her back and murmured to her, she smiled and eased back, nosing along until she found the edge of the blouse. She took the button between her lips so lightly Frances didn’t change the rhythm of her hand along her ribs. Meredith kissed it open.

“Meredith? What—?”

Meredith stopped trying to infiltrate the blouse and let her lips cross its silk, feeling the edge of the bra beneath, almost able to taste the lace. Frances started to say something but then she only shuddered and sighed. Wine and good food and the lingering spell of Alice made her lethargic, and the new pleasure was blunting her will to stop her daughter’s delicate seduction.

The sigh rolled through Meredith. She found her target by feel, the nipple tightening as her kiss woke it through the thin layers.

“Noooo . . .” Frances breathed, but now it was Meredith who spoke, moaning around the nipple with the joy of finding it, touching it with her tongue again and again, savoring the way Frances twitched each time.

“Baby?” Frances tried, but it was the wrong thing to say. It confused her, to be warm and enclosed, with her daughter nursing again, quietly insistent at her breast, warm and limp in her arms.

Meredith slid back from her and felt Frances move, blindly, obeying her breast’s need now to regain the mouth that had conquered it. She closed her eyes and if her mother could still focus on her, she might think Meredith was dreaming now, somnambulistic. Sleepnursing.

“Baby,” Frances gasped again, desperately.

“Mommy,” Meredith whispered, and felt a trembling hand on her hair.

“Oh, god, baby . . . no . . .” But it was so quiet, the hand so gentle, her mother so unwilling to rouse her from such a lovely dream even as it sucked her own will from her.

“Please, Mommy.” She rested her lips against the broad aureole, enjoying the faint changes in pressure as her mother’s nipple responded. She shifted her head, barely at all, and let her teeth graze it.

Frances went stiff and made a quiet, high noise, and her hand was clumsy and weak as it fluttered at Meredith’s neck. Meredith was sucking now, making love to her mother’s breast, and thought of Leslie’s. She didn’t compare her own response to the women, only sought the sensitive spots on her mother’s breasts that she’d discovered on her lover’s smaller ones.

Some were the same, and soon Frances was boneless under her, trying to beg. After a while, Meredith relented, and rested her head between her mother’s breasts, smiling and making a pleased sound as she felt the hand stroking her back.

Somewhere, feigned sleep became real. She awoke to Frances’ silent, urgent squeeze and blinked happily awake, feeling the car halted and knowing they were home now.

“Did you fall asleep too, Mother?” She saw questions and more in Frances’ eyes, but under a very definite glaze of pleasure. “Wow—did you actually dream something?”

Her mother’s blink was hesitant, but she also sensed relief that Meredith didn’t seem to remember. “I—guess I really was tired, dear. More so than I thought.”

Frances was blushing when she turned away.

46.

“Meredith?”

It was in cadence with the weights she was swinging, but Meredith found it easier to submit to the cadence and continue the reps, staring at the special point on the gym wall the Instructress had locked her onto.

“Can she even hear me?” Her mother sounded more impressed than concerned.

“Yes, Ms Stevens.” The Instructress’ voice was soothing. “Even though Meredith’s deeply hypnotized, she’s still fully aware of everything around her. But the hypnotic instructions in her mind control the importance she assigns each thing. In this trance, Meredith’s chosen focus is completing her subroutine. She’s programmed herself to do and think of nothing else.”

Briefly, Meredith started to be surprised to hear she’d “chosen” anything, or programmed herself. Then the cadence swept her mind clean again.

“When she knows she’s performed the reps, she’ll be prompted to move on to the next part of her routine.”

“Subroutine, programmed . . . it’s like she’s been turned into a computer.” Frances said it musingly, almost to herself.

Meredith felt her thighs tighten a little, and there was a nice buzz on top of that as she stood there blankly, hypnotized in front of her mother and unable to make herself react to her. Unable to want to do anything but work the weights.

“The way she’s moving is almost robotic, too.”

“Yes, Ma’am. Look at her friend.” Meredith couldn’t break pattern from her programmed stance, but as usual the Instructress had left her and Leslie in each other’s view when she hypnotized them into their training. She watched Leslie flex her long legs in the leg-curl device, and realized she and her girlfriend were synchronized.

“My hypnosis removes distractions and allows both of them to think only of what they must do.”

“Distractions?” Frances sounded as though she needed one. Meredith let it fade again as she lifted the weights, leftup leftdown rightup rightdown.

“Sounds, others here at their own workouts. Internal things, too—thoughts and worries that shift focus from the task.”

“You hypnotize them not to think?”

Meredith felt her cunt glowing. She could do nothing but move her arms and stare at the wall and see Leslie’s hypnotic motion. Her mother was next to her and she could only obey the Instructress’ commands. She was hypnotized not to think.

“They’re both very receptive girls, Ms Stevens. Very alert, and utterly dedicated to following their conditioning program.”

“Yes, I understand.” Frances sounded almost like they did after the Instructress spoke to them. Even when she seemed to rouse herself she was subdued.

“It’s still odd to know that she’s aware of me but she can’t—won’t—even acknowledge me.”

The Instructress stepped back, coming into Meredith’s peripheral vision. Meredith didn’t look away from her focus point or alter her rhythm, and her sigh at the stronger woman’s body was lost in her breathing. “As you see, Ms Stevens, she doesn’t respond to me, either, and I’m her hypnotist.

“I trained her not to, and I’ve programmed her to leave trance if she needs to, or when I trigger her.”

Her mother’s breathing, close by her, was starting to fall into Meredith’s cadence.

“She takes herself deeper with each movement,” the Instructress said, more softly. “Hypnosis isn’t just a one-time establishment of a trance state. It is a ongoing experience, and for your daughter now the cadence itself is hypnotizing her further. It helps her focus and obey my instructions.”

“It helps her . . . focus and obey . . .” Frances gasped. “Oh! I’m sorry. It’s just that it’s so mesmerizing to watch. I almost found myself . . .

“Does that ever happen to you, Ms Davitz? Does watching them ever hypnotize you?”

Meredith saw the Instructress smile.

“Well, I’m programmed, so to speak, to stay aware of what they’re doing, both as their trainer and their hypnotist. I can correct a misaligned movement or the beginning of potential injury. My duty to care for them keeps me awake while they sleep.”

“Yes. I understand.” Frances said it in exactly the same dazed tone as before. Meredith wondered which part of her own body her mother had stared at and forgotten herself.

Then the cadence swept her mind clean again.

“I mean, I’m glad you’re keeping them safe. She looks so helpless like that.” Meredith heard the wistful hurt and then forgot it as the repetitions controlled her.

“Ms Stevens?” The Instructress smiled. “She’s near the end of her sequence. Would you like me to awaken her and you can talk?”

“Oh, no, I—”

“It’s no trouble, and Meredith won’t mind.” The Instructress stepped closer to Meredith, and her desire to fall into the woman’s commanding gaze again warred with her compulsion to obey the commands to stare and exercise. As always, obedience won.

The Instructress passed a hand across her face, and then Meredith no longer saw the focus point. She let both arms tighten and loosen and come to rest by her sides. She remained at attention.

When the fingertips touched her forehead she closed her eyes.

“Meredith?”

She sighed as she opened them and smiled sleepily at Ms Davitz. “Mmm. Thank you, Ms Davitz.” Meredith felt the little tug that kept her from saying Instructress. “Did I complete my assigned sequence?”

Ms Davitz smiled slyly at her mother. “Yes, Meredith. You did well. You may return the weights to their rack now.”

“Yes, Ms Davitz.” She put the two dumbbells, their lavender plastic covers slick with her sweat, back with the others. She sucked in a breath as she recalled the Instructress, earlier, sneering at her to fetch her usual girly weights.

She pivoted and came to stand before the Instructress again. Her mother looked so soft and weak next to the hardbodied trainer, and her eyes were as open and confused as the Instructress’ were steely and precise. It was easy to picture the Instructress seizing her mother and staring her into an obedient trance. It was easy to let the thought fade from her mind.

“You and your mother may talk now, Meredith. I’ll go and work with Leslie for a while.”

“Yes, Ms Davitz.” There was a twinge of envy as she thought of all that attention from the Instructress, but she felt other needs warm her as she met Frances’ gaze.

“Could you really hear me, dear? You looked so blank.”

“Yes, Mother.” Meredith smiled reassuringly. “Being hypnotized doesn’t mean being some sort of zombie or something. It’s just wonderfully peaceful, and so easy just to keep doing what you’re told. I knew you were there, and I wanted to say how OK I was, but . . .”

“But?”

“But it was just too . . . pleasant to continue my reps as instructed. It was too hard to think about breaking pattern. Too hard to think about anything but my subroutine.” She realized she and her mother were staring into each other’s eyes, and her mother’s were wide and dazed.

“It’s such a wonderful feeling to be that controlled, Mother. Controlled. Controlled.”

“Controlled,” Frances whispered, not blinking.

“Yes. Controlled. So trustful of the voice of your hypnotist that she can think for you and all you need to do is relax and do as she tells you to.”

“But . . .”

“But it’s easy to be hypnotized, Mother. The hypnotist does all the work. We just need to submit to her and do as we’re told.”

Frances blinked now, and again, fighting her way out of the shallow trance.

“No, I . . . no . . .”

“Just stand here, Mother.” Meredith found herself whispering it as she stared intently into her mother’s eyes, recapturing them, getting wet as they started to lose focus again. “Yes, that’s right, just stand still and relax. Soon Ms Davitz will finish with Leslie. Then she will put me back into my trance and program me for my next subroutine.

“Then she’ll have plenty of time to put you under hypnosis and help you to relax and focus.”

“I’m . . .” Frances sighed. Then she closed her eyes and shook her head. “Um. No. I’m going—back upstairs now. I have to . . .” She took a few steps backward, and then turned, looking quickly past Meredith as though she feared the Instructress were done with Leslie. And as though she feared that the Instructress would be harder to resist than her daughter.

Meredith watched her go, then swung and went to stand beside her trainer again. Leslie was moving robotically back and forth in a new rhythm, but Meredith paid no attention to her mindlessly obedient girlfriend. She stared at the Instructress’ body, perfect in its tight yellow and black spandex.

“Report, slavegirl.”

Her attention snapped upward, and she basked in the sneer.

“Yes, Instructress. My mother is very susceptible now. She is trying to resist but the submission pattern is drawing her in. Just as you said,” she added fawningly, winning more scorn.

“Did you persuade her to let herself be hypnotized?”

“No, Instructress.” She felt a pang. “If she returns here to you, she will probably not be able to resist being hypnotized, especially if she sees you controlling me again.”

She frowned. “She seems to know that. She will probably stay away to avoid being trapped that way.”

The Instructress’ gaze bored into her brain. “Will she tell the security woman? Capaldi?”

Meredith felt the slick betrayal as she put her knowledge of her mother in the service of this dominant. “No, Instructress. She considers it her own weakness, not anything to bother Capaldi with.

“She suspects nothing.” It sounded melodramatic even in trance but it made her pussy clench.

Then, for a moment, Meredith wondered sluggishly what there was for anyone to suspect, but as she stared into her hypnotist’s eyes the thought disappeared.

“Do you have further commands, Instructress?”

Ms Davitz looked at them and smiled, and put her hand to Meredith’s forehead.

Meredith’s eyes closed and the Instructress’ voice suddenly echoed in her mind. “Return to your girly weights now, slut. When you are holding them again you will count down from ten. When you reach zero you will fall back into your workout trance and find the focus point I programmed you with. Then you will perform another forty repetitions. You will not pay attention to anything else that happens.”

As Meredith opened her eyes the gym had already transformed itself into the vague place she knew in trance, where it was so much easier to ignore everything but obedience. She turned to obey. As she passed Leslie neither girl reacted to the other.

47.

They were getting ready for bed. Meredith was undressing slowly on command as Leslie watched, nude, from atop the sheets. She would stand still until Leslie named whatever it was she was to take off, and then obeyed. Each slide of cloth from her skin was like a lick at her pussy, and each not quite soundless impact of garment on carpet tapped her clit.

She stood in her crop-top and thong.

Leslie said nothing, just looking at her, and she was happy to stand still. Then Leslie’s cellphone warbled, and she flipped it open. She nodded, looked at Meredith and held it out.

“It’s for you.”

Meredith’s stomach fluttered pleasantly at the words and the idea. She wasn’t thinking of who might be calling her. She already knew, and didn’t know.

“Hello?” She spoke softly, staring at the wall. She was standing inches from where Leslie sat on the bed, and she felt Leslie’s measured breath on her belly under the crop-top.

“Obey me, slave.”

She shivered to attention. She’d just been triggered into trance in the safety of her bedroom and it nearly made her knees give out. “I hear and obey, Mistress.”

“Leslie answered the phone, as she was told to. Is she still near you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Put her to sleep while I instruct you, slave. You will remember how.”

Meredith did, and smoothly looked down at her lover, who met her gaze curiously. She reached her finger toward the bridge of Leslie’s nose and Leslie’s eyes locked on it, following it inward until they crossed comically. Meredith raised her finger suddenly and Leslie’s eyes rolled up as she tried to track the change.

“Oh!” She reared up and then sprawled backward onto the bed as her eyes closed.

“She is asleep, Mistress,” Meredith reported. “What are your commands?”

“For now, slave, you will also sleep, but you will remain standing and able to hear and assimilate your new tasks.”

“I understand and obey, Mistress,” she whispered. The fingertips of her free hand brushed her thigh and other than that she was helpless to move.

Mistress spoke to her again and she was seeing a blinking spot of light on the wall, sending her deeper. Her eyes were still open and she slowly realized Mistress was still speaking to her. Speaking to a quieter, perfectly obedient Meredith inside, who functioned best when her conscious self was stupefied like this. Meredith knew she was asleep, and stayed happily blank as her instructions became part of her.

Then she was on her knees, studying the folds of Leslie’s pussy. She didn’t remember Leslie waking from her own trance, or recall when she’d closed the cellphone and offered it up on both palms like a gift, but that made it better.

Leslie graciously took back her phone and peered into her eyes as they focused. “Do you understand what you must do?”

Meredith tried to recall what had happened since she’d stopped stripping and things had gotten really vague, but she could still answer, “I understand. And I will obey.” It made her pussy tingle to say that, and it made her hotter not to know why.

Mmm. Hotter yet to see Leslie nod as though she knew what the game was and why Meredith was so . . . empty about it.

“You will need this,” she said, producing a teardrop-shaped amulet from somewhere and letting it swing lazily. Meredith was tempted to follow its arc with her eyes and let it mesmerize her. But seeing it awakened her to a warm, shadowy promise of something more erotic, and more submissive, that she could do with it.

So she just knelt by the bed while Leslie put the chain over her head, sliding the pendant to fall against Meredith’s skin under her top. Leslie closed her eyes, reached down and started to stroke herself. Meredith turned away and left the room.

She smiled to another maid out in the corridor, enjoying the disapproval as she strutted by in her underwear. Hurrying a bit twitched her ass more visibly and let the maid see it longer. Meredith recalled this maid wasn’t the same one little Clare had made into her pet, and smiled again. That maid was learning an entirely new way to look at bareassed girls.

Her mother was in her own suite, and at her knock called out for her to come in. Heading to the bedroom, Meredith saw Frances sitting against her headboard, legs curled up, with the laptop on the other side of the bed open but off. Frances was wearing a babydoll nightie, opaque but much shorter than what she usually wore to bed. As she lay her hands tugged now and then at the hem, but she seemed already to be unaware of doing it.

“Mom?” Meredith’s voice rippled with her uncertainty. “You look really tense.” She gestured disapprovingly at the laptop on the bed even as she wished she’d been able to watch her mother surf and zone out.

Frances tried to smile. “There’s something wrong, deep in the company. More than I’d thought. I keep looking, and I keep finding more clues.”

“An answer, Mom?”

“No. No. It’s . . . there’s a pattern in it, and your software has been wonderful in helping me focus and figure it out.” She stared into space for a moment. “Yes. I know that if I keep concentrating that I will learn what I need to know.”

She blinked. “The really scary thing, dear, is that it may involve Capaldi.”

Meredith stopped walking toward the bed—then went to it quickly and sat on the edge. “Oh, Mom, that can’t be right! She’s . . .” The one we’re depending on.

Frances sensed that and backed off. “I don’t know, really. It could be nothing, or I’m just finding traces of the things she’s doing to protect us.”

Meredith stood again and grinned. “Maybe we can find out another way.” She moved her arms up sinuously and shimmied a little, seeing her mother’s eyes widen. “I can seduce her and worm all her secrets out of her in bed.”

“Meredith!” Her mother was smiling but looked worried, too.

Meredith knew where the worry could lead. She diverted it. “It’s OK. Leslie’d understand. We both think Capaldi’s hot. Maybe she’d want to help.” Seeing her mother’s eyebrows rise she said, “Oh, we could totally get into a three-way with her. She’d probably wear us both out.”

Frances was laughing now, but Meredith knew that when she left and her mother was alone, the sourceless fear about their trusted guard would come back, redoubled. With an added dimension, thanks to her attempt to joke and divert Frances. Now Frances would see her in Capaldi’s bed, herself seduced now and hopelessly outmatched.

“Mom, seriously. You need something to help you relax.”

A sigh. “I have something I can take if I really can’t sleep, Meredith.”

“No, Mom. Not drugging yourself.” She heard her own pain and saw it touch her mother.

“You really need to try hypnosis.”

Frances looked away, and her body moved in a way that told Meredith about longing more than refusal.

“I can’t. There are a lot of people who don’t need to know that I’d consulted a hypnotherapist. Being hypnotized, surrendering my mind and will to someone . . . I know that’s not what it is, and so should they, but that won’t matter. It’s weird enough to be different than how they’d react to me seeing a shrink, but still. Going into detox would make more sense to them.”

Meredith shook her head. “You don’t need to go beyond these walls, Mom. Ms Davitz is really skilled and I know she’d have no problem inducing you. Once she gets Leslie and me into our routines, she can devote her full attention to you.” She smiled. “I gather we’re both really low-maintenance ladies, when we’re hypnotized.”

Frances didn’t smile. “Really, yes. You were . . . I don’t know. You looked serene, very happy. Like when you were a little girl, all caught up in what you were doing, and the house could have blown up around you without you noticing. But—”

“But?” Meredith was back on the bed now, leaning toward her mother, touching her arm.

Frances looked away again. “There was something else about it. The two of you were almost like robots, just going through these repetitive motions with no expressions. I know, intellectually, that you want to be that focused, that it’s you and Leslie making yourselves that way and Ms Davitz is just, well, facilitating.

“But there’s something about it. It felt as though she really did have both of you under control. As though you didn’t answer me when I spoke because you couldn’t hear me, didn’t know I was there.”

Meredith swallowed, feeling guilty about how relaxed and happy she’d been in the trance, lulled away from even responding. It had hurt her mother more than she’d let Ms Davitz see.

“Or,” Frances spoke more quietly, “as though you’d been told to forget me. Programmed, to use her word. Turned into her robot and not thinking because robots aren’t made to think. Like she’d turned that part of you off.”

“Mom.” Meredith hugged her tightly, lying half on top of her. “It’s not like that.”

“I know.” The voice was warm against her shoulder. “And I’ve been having the strangest feeling, lately, that it might be good to let someone hypnotize me. That it might feel good.” Meredith felt her mother soften in her arms as she said that, and then tense. Inhibited about letting feeling good be her guide.

“Someone you trust completely, Mother?” She whispered it into Frances’ hair.

Frances moaned back even more softly, unable even to say But whom can I trust with my mind?

“If you trust me, Mother, I can. I can hypnotize you and teach you to relax, and you’d be safe.”

Frances tensed under her and then eased back into the pillow, searching her face. “Can you?” She seemed excited and doubtful.

“Yes. Ms Davitz said it was part of our training. She’s taught Leslie and me to hypnotize each other to help with routines. She’s very systematic.”

Meredith smiled at her mother and remembered kneeling in the shower beside Leslie, their arms held out behind them, both of them transfixed by the single drop of water the Instructress had bound their gazes to as it crept down from her navel to her slit.

“The cool thing is, once you learn to let yourself go under? You can send yourself back into trance anytime you want. To rest, to concentrate, to tune in or out.” She smiled into the doubt and hope in her mother’s tired eyes. “I wish I’d known self-hypnosis when I was in school, let me tell you.”

She kneaded Frances’ upper arms. “It’s fine, Mom, and it’s perfectly safe. And it’s not like I’m trying to turn you into a”—she shook her head—“I don’t know, a mind-controlled slave or something.”

Frances made a small sound and blinked. “Honey, I know you’re excited about it, but I know things can go wrong, people can get too deep—”

“Oh, Mom, please. It might be different for people who’ve been given drugs, even over a period of time, or who’ve been exposed to low-level hypnotic inductions for that period. They’re much more susceptible to stronger suggestions and much less able to resist.” They both paused, wondering how she’d said all that. Meredith smiled.

“Never mind, Mom.” She reached to her neck and drew the amulet out and holding it out over her mother’s upraised face. “Just relax and let it happen now, Mom.”

“But—Meredith?—I didn’t . . . want . . . just . . . just . . . ”

Frances searched for refusal, but her eyes had already found the amulet.

48.

Meredith just let the amulet swing back and forth, watching her mother’s eyes widen in wonder as it held them, and pulled them back and forth with it. She said nothing aloud, but then she heard herself whispering yes . . . yes . . . yes . . . in synch with the pendulum.

As her mother’s body relaxed under her, she tightened with arousal as she heard her mother repeat the whisper as the rhythm stroked her mind.

“The amulet relaxes you,” she whispered, and her mother quietly agreed, letting it.

“You see only the amulet.” Again, Frances repeated her simple lesson of yes.

“Think about the amulet now,” she said. “Think only of the amulet.”

Her mother’s eyes were glassy and fixed as the little stone pulled them from side to side like a magnet. Meredith suddenly halted the swing and held it higher, spending its energy in spinning directly above her mother’s eyes. It seemed to stun Frances further, and she stared numbly up at it.

Meredith found her own gaze locked on it, and after some delicious panic that she’d hypnotized herself too, she also relaxed and remembered that it was time for her to let herself go blank. She had some important things to tell her mother, now that she’d rendered her mother so receptive, and it was best if Meredith turned her mind off.

She started to speak. She heard herself in swatches of sound, distracted by the pretty stone and the cowlike dullness of Frances’ eyes reflecting it and the limp warmth of Frances beneath her. When the words made sense, her own voice sent her deeper with them. She was telling Frances about peace, and endless sleep, and the simple piercing joy of doing what one was told.

Frances was softly repeating it.

They agreed gently that the amulet itself was wonderful, and that its gift of hypnotic sleep was a renewable one. In fact, any time Meredith showed the amulet to her mother, no matter what else was happening, her mother would feel compelled to stare at it and let it send her into a trance again.

Meredith was enjoying how soft and firm her mother’s breasts were before she really knew she was kneading them, delicately. Frances was mewing very softly and her heartbeat was rapid, and she moved a little under Meredith, but she kept her wide-eyed gaze locked on the lovely amulet.

“Close your eyes now and sleep more deeply.”

Frances obeyed at once, and then her face lit up and she sighed.

“The amulet is in my mind now,” she whispered ecstatically. “I can see it!”

Meredith smiled, and brought the real amulet down to slip around her neck again. She stopped her quiet litany for a moment to lean down and kiss her mother’s left nipple. It came urgently alive under the fabric of her nightgown, only one thin barrier this time between it and Meredith’s lips.

“Mmmmm.”

She let the pleasure simmer for a few breaths and then remembered more things to say. As she said them she could almost smell Leslie’s scent on the cellphone that she’d held by her ear, while the things she was to tell her mother were poured into her brain by a voice she’d forgotten again for now but would obey forever.

“You are hypnotized now, Mother.”

“I am hypnotized now.”

“Very, very deeply hypnotized.”

“. . . very . . . deeply . . .”

“Yes, Mother. Hypnotized girls must obey. You must obey, when you are hypnotized.”

Frances tried to frown but her face smoothed again. The swinging amulet in her mind kept soothing her thoughts back into blankness. “Yes,” she whispered. “I must obey.”

Meredith swallowed a moan.

“Being trained to obey used to frighten you, Mother, but it no longer does.”

“No longer.”

“Because I am your hypnotist, and you trust me.”

“Trust you.”

“Yes, Mother. I am your hypnotist and I can control your thoughts, but that does not frighten you.” Deliberately, she reached down and rested her palm on her mother’s crotch. Her mother gasped but lay still.

“Instead it arouses you.”

“Arouses . . . me . . .”

“Obeying me while I have you hypnotized arouses you.”

“Obeying you . . . hypnotized . . .arou . . . ses . . . ohhhh . . .”

She leaned down to find Frances’ nipples even stiffer, and her mother whimpered. When her mouth was free Meredith said more sternly, “The amulet is still in your mind, Mother. Think only of the amulet.”

Her mother twitched and grimaced. Her eyes stayed closed. Ardently she whispered, “Yes . . . in my mind . . . hypnotizing me . . . I musssst obeyyy . . .”

“Mother, you must remember that you trust me without question and you will urgently need to submit to hypnosis whenever I suggest it or whenever you see the amulet.”

Frances hissed her complete acceptance.

“The amulet will control your mind.”

“The amulet will control my mind.”

Meredith looked down, dazedly aware that the new scent warm around her was her mother’s arousal. Frances was obediently juicing as she lay there in trance.

She was ready for her next lesson.

It took only a couple of commands by now for Frances to sit upright, eyes open. She looked calmly back at Meredith.

“I am still very deeply hypnotized,” she quietly assured her daughter. “I am completely receptive. You have put me into a very deep trance. I will remain in my trance until you free me from it.”

Meredith nodded. “Very good, Mother. And why is that?”

Her mother smiled. “Because hypnotized girls are obedient to their hypnotists. You are my hypnotist, and so I must obey you!” She seemed amused to have to explain it.

“Yes, Mother.” She smiled back, and stared harder into the sleepy, trusting eyes. “And you are so very obedient.”

“So . . . very . . . obedient.” The amusement evaporated from Frances, leaving only the drowsy blankness.

“Obey me now by falling deeper.”

“Deeper.” It was a tiny, despairing sound, and Meredith rode out an urge to wake Frances and reassure her. There was no reason to, and in any case her first concern was to ensure her mother was properly hypnotized.

“Open your eyes, Mother.” They were even sleepier now but they opened.

“It’s very nice to lie here while your daughter takes control of your mind, isn’t it?” She watched Frances’ lips work and her head try to nod. “Yes. So soothing—” she reached to touch Frances’ cleft again and found it damp “—so pleasurable. So very safe.

“What if you had trusted your mind and will to your daughter’s trainer, instead?”

Frances’s breathing hitched and her eyes flickered. Even this deep, her fear found her.

“Yes. Left yourself vulnerable to the stranger who has your daughter hypnotically trained. Who keeps her and her lover entranced and oblivious while she stares at their bodies.” Meredith licked her lips. “Or perhaps turned them into slaves who give her their bodies. And wipes their minds clean so they can never ask you to help them.”

Her mother moved slightly. “Baby . . .”

“With one of us already her hypnotic thrall, she could take the other. Both Stevens women would be her wide-eyed puppets, hearing only her voice.”

“No . . .”

“But mother—she’s a hypnotist, and she’d train us to say only ‘Yes’ when she spoke to us. Or commanded us.” She reached down and began to tap her fingertip lightly on Frances’ thigh.

“We wouldn’t be able to fight her power over us. We’d want her to control us, after she brainwashed us like that. We’d live to obey her.”

“Yes,” her mother whispered sadly. “Hypnotized girls must obey.”

“She could hypnotize us into forgetting who we were. Into believing that everything we own belonged to her—that we belonged to her. She could make us into her loyal, obedient servants. Toy maids without will, who lived only to wait on her. To worship that stunning body with our tongues.”

Frances was breathing fast as Meredith’s fingers explored her thighs, and she was losing her focus on the horror story her daughter was whispering to her.

“Once she was in our heads we’d be helpless against her, Mother. And we’d love being helpless. She’d make sure of that. Anytime we even tried to resist we’d just fall asleep at her command and wake up sooooo much more obedient than before.”

Frances squirmed with arousal and alarm.

“We wouldn’t think of trying to get help. If she even let us think. And if anyone tried, we’d just snap into trance and hear only her voice, and we’d stay here, in obedience.

“If. If you’d let her hypnotize you, Mother, instead of your own daughter.”

Her mother was weeping now as she tottered near orgasm, and Meredith eased her down from her peak and took her into her arms, pushing her onto her back again.

Meredith slid down to lie over her, like a lover, until she was calm. She whispered the final commands into her mother’s ear between licks. Frances relaxed into natural sleep without waking, and Meredith slid off her. She stood over the bed for a moment, and then pulled the sheet over her mother.

Meredith had programmed her to forget being hypnotized, and Meredith herself was feeling an almost anesthetic haze now. She knew somehow that her own memory would erase itself when she left this room.

She stayed for a moment, watching her mother sleep. Before this, with someone very important she couldn’t quite bring to mind, she’d wept to think that her mother would never know the bliss of being hypnotized. It would wipe itself from her mind in a moment or two, but for now she just felt grateful that she’d been able to do it.

Leaning down, she kissed her mother’s cheek and then silently left.

49.

For Meredith there was a moment of lying contentedly wrapped in Leslie, watching her lover’s eyes open and her mouth make the first smile of the day.

Then her mind shimmered as Leslie said, “You are in the music room now.”

Time blurred as she stared raptly at the imaginary sheet music, the bench cushioning her ass, and her own dull voice reciting “tick tick tick” as the hypnotic metronome that spoke through her mouth wiped any thought of playing from her mind.

She knew she’d be spanked unless she could break free from the metronome’s power and gather her wits to play the piano. She smiled in her trance and loved the metronome for making her helpless enough to be spanked. She thought of spreading her thighs to lower herself gently onto the little machine’s blunt-pointed top.

She was starting to feel it there, as she lay across Miss Leslie’s lap and her governess’ hand made her bottom burn. She couldn’t keep the required count with her mouth full of Miss Leslie’s delicious panty, and the punishment seemed endless.

The next thing she knew she was standing before the mirror, and there was no piano, and there was only her girlfriend sitting behind her. She felt Leslie’s breath cool against her ass, and she didn’t start crying until she felt the first angel-kiss. She bent forward to the vanity, almost ready to see the ghostly keyboard there.

“My god,” Leslie whispered, her own cheek almost unbearably cool and smooth. She was close enough to blow down to Meredith’s rosebud. “I can’t believe how much of a whipping I gave you.”

Meredith closed her eyes and pushed back, slightly, begging touch, and her knees nearly gave out when Leslie licked her burning skin.

Leslie stood, lovely in her music-teacher corset, and took Meredith’s shoulders to help her upright. Their eyes met and Leslie’s danced as she gently but firmly turned Meredith so she could see the damage for herself.

Her ass almost glowed, and some of Leslie’s handprints showed clearly near the edges of the red zone. Anyone seeing Meredith’s butt would know she was a thoroughly spanked girl.

Leslie hugged her. “You are definitely wearing a thong to the gym today.”

“Leslie!” Her vague attempt at indignation fell apart with the fluttery little gasp at the end, but Leslie sneered good-naturedly anyway.

“Look me in the eye, little whore, and tell me you don’t want the Instructress seeing that brick-red bubble butt.”

Meredith kissed her hard and pressed against her, and let Leslie swallow her cry as Leslie reached down and palmed her asscheeks. When her head was on her girlfriend’s shoulder she made her breathing slow enough to beg to wear the thong to breakfast.

“No, girl.” Leslie stroked her back. “To see your lovely ass is to want it, and I don’t think Mom’s ready for that, yet.”

“Mommy never spanked me.

“She never laid a hand . . . on . . . me . . .” Saying that stirred something in Meredith.

Lovely friction made it vanish as Leslie stroked her. “You were too good a girl, Meredith. Her loss.”

Downstairs, Meredith was worried that her mother would notice her loose flannel skirt or the fact that she stayed on her feet near the sideboard, but Frances was too preoccupied as she came down to join them. She stared at her croissant and the fruit that the maid left at her place and then looked up.

“Meredith? This will sound a little strange, but—did you come to see me last night?”

She thought of how her mother had looked in the nightgown. “No. I figured you’d be—”

“Oh. Oh. Well, I had some odd . . . dreams, I suppose.”

The maid left the room and so did Leslie, with a grin at Meredith. They were alone.

“You don’t look like you got a lot of sleep, Mom.”

Her mother’s mouth quirked. “Thanks, dear daughter.”

“No—you look great, just a little tired.”

Frances looked at her coffee and frowned. “I’d like another couple of hours of sleep, but I don’t have them.” She sighed sensuously and touched the tip of a breast without seeming to be aware of it.

“Sleep . . .” The whisper was full of longing.

Meredith walked over to stand across the table from her. “There’s a way, Mom.

“I can hypnotize you.”

Frances’ smile was already forming and Meredith could see her lips coming together around the joke—but her eyes widened. “But—um?” She blinked, as though she hadn’t heard clearly. “Do what to me?”

Meredith said it slowly, sensuously. “I can hypnotize you, Mother. Make you feel rested and refreshed.”

Frances’ eyes lost focus. “Yes. I’d love to be hypnotized. I need to be . . . hypno . . . wait.” She shook herself. “This is just silly.” She looked up at Meredith. “Isn’t it?”

Meredith’s smile thinned. “You want me to do it, Mother.”

Her mother swallowed and her hands fidgeted on the table, but she didn’t look away. She seemed to be fighting it. Then she sighed. “Yes.” Her eyes closed and she twitched as though someone had touched her, pleasantly.

“Yes,” she said, quietly but decisively. “Yes, Meredith. I do want you to hypnotize me now.”

“Of course, Mother.” Meredith reached up and took the amulet’s chain, drawing it out of the blouse but not letting her mother see the stone yet.

“Is that what you want me to concentrate on, Meredith?” Frances still seemed dazed by her own agreement to submit to this but she was already being cooperative.

“You don’t need to concentrate,” Meredith told her. “It will capture your mind no matter what you do. Then it will hypnotize you.”

Frances looked nervous. Her mind was telling her that wasn’t how hypnosis worked, but something much more powerful was throbbing inside, telling her differently. She looked up at her daughter, who offered to transfix her mind like a butterfly, and whose curled fingers were the only thing between her and a helpless trance.

“Baby? Are you—”

Meredith dropped the amulet, which flicked at the end of the chain like a hanged man from the gallows and circled a little. Frances sighed and stared at it, moving in her chair as though she’d fallen into it.

Meredith twirled it and watched her mother’s eyelids flutter.

“I—can’t—look—away—” Frances’ face showed her anxiety.

“Why would you want to?” Meredith watched her mother try to deal with the confusion. “Don’t you trust me, Mother?”

Her mother twitched again. “I trust you without question,” she recited, and swayed. “I urgently need to . . . submit . . . to hypnosis . . .”

“Then submit, Mother.” Meredith let the amulet swing slightly and watched her mother track it as her face lost expression. “You see only the amulet.”

“I see only the amulet,” Frances droned. “The amulet will control my mind. I am hypnotized now.”

Meredith smiled, feeling suddenly like a piano teacher pleased with her student. “Very good, Mother. You’ve retained your programming perfectly. You’re very obedient.”

Frances moved as the programmed pleasure rewarded her, but stayed riveted on the amulet that controlled her.

“Sleep.”

50.

Her mother closed her eyes, and smiled as she saw the amulet still in her mind. She moaned and moved her hands to hug her breasts. “Obeying you while you have me hypnotized arouses me,” she said almost to herself. Her little smile was gleeful. “Hypnotized girls must obey.”

“Yes, Mother.” Meredith was still thinking of piano lessons. She was aware of her skirt against her sore ass and wondered how differently her mother’s lips would feel on it.

She put the amulet back on and made sure it was under her blouse.

“Listen carefully, Mother. When I awaken you, you will no longer feel tired, and you will remember nothing about this trance.

“Remember nothing.” Her mother nodded. Her hands fell slowly to her lap.

“You will remain susceptible to your need to be hypnotized at my offer or the sight of the amulet.”

“Need to be hypnotized.”

“Yes. You will be helpless to resist. Each time your need will be greater and you will surrender to it more quickly. You will want to.”

Her mother’s eyes widened as she breathed more deeply. “I will want to. Surrender.”

“When you surrender again, you will let yourself become even more deeply hypnotized than this.”

“More deeply hypnotized,” Frances moaned. Her hands drifted south. “Hypnotized girls must obey,” she whispered.

“Awaken.”

Frances blinked at her.

“What, Mom?”

“Hm? I don’t . . .” Her mother shrugged and looked down at breakfast, starting with the fruit. Meredith smiled and walked out to find Leslie leaning against the far wall in the foyer. She crossed quickly and they kissed, Leslie tracing a fingertip across the flannel covering her bottom and nuzzling her as she whined.

“I can’t wait to hear what the Instructress says about that,” she confessed to Leslie.

Leslie nodded. “That’s if she leaves us awake before she inspects it herself.”

They looked at each other. Ms Davitz could easily trance them both, and Meredith would only stand blankly while the woman handled her ass and Leslie just zoned.

Footsteps roused them and Meredith pulled halfway away, but it was Frances coming out. She smiled at them.

“Mom.” She stopped as Meredith did leave Leslie and walk toward her, pulling at the chain around her neck. “Look at this and obey.”

Her mother froze the moment she saw the amulet. Her briefcase hit the floor and bounced against her calf and she didn’t move. Her face was empty.

“I am deeply hypnotized,” she said softly. “Hypnotized girls must obey.”

Meredith smiled as she felt Leslie move up beside her and slide an arm around her waist as they looked at the entranced woman.

“Obey my voice, Mother.” She could almost see the smooth words slide into Frances’ mind. Her mother’s eyes widened a bit and she nodded.

“When you awaken you will find my next suggestion overwhelmingly persuasive and deeply, deeply arousing. In fact, the only thing more arousing than the idea itself will be how hot it makes you to surrender to it, even though you don’t want to.

“Awaken.”

Frances didn’t close her eyes this time, but they glazed a bit as she came back from it, and she swayed a little.

“Yes, baby?” she said softly, staring at Meredith. “Did you . . . say something to me?”

“You look beautiful, Mom, but—”

“What?” Frances was nervous, suddenly. She didn’t remember that Meredith was her hypnotist, but the need to please her was still in control.

“You should wear a shorter skirt.”

“A—” Her mother closed her mouth, and her eyes flickered as she blushed, but the thought was already in her mind. Meredith could almost see her imagining how her employees would look at her—some measuring her, some noticing a new vulnerability, others just coveting her.

Leslie’s breath was hot on her neck as they both watched Frances’ inhibitions burn and melt into more need.

Frances closed her eyes and swallowed, trying to resist the siren call of strutting like that in front of her people. “I don’t . . . have any,” she said. “Short. Skirts. Any.” She shook her head, using that little thorn of reality to prick herself out of the dream.

Leslie put her lips to Meredith’s ear and whispered.

Frances was looking at her fallen briefcase, struggling to remember dropping it, and trying use that to focus.

“I—I’m—running—late—”

“Mother.” Frances stopped but didn’t look up, as if she somehow knew she’d be lost if she fell back into her daughter’s gaze.

“Look at me.”

Sighing, Frances surrendered and stood transfixed again.

“Go to your closet. On the far left. When you see it you’ll need to wear it.”

“Yes, I . . . yes, I have . . .” Frances turned like a sleepwalker and made for the stairs.

Meredith soul-kissed Leslie after they’d watched her go, and as they stood against each other she whispered, “Does my mother have a miniskirt?” Following the compulsion to program her mother had felt too good to let the question divert her until now.

“Hmmm!” Leslie grinned. “She does now. That maid that Clare has wrapped around her finger is a fab little seamstress. Especially when she’s hypnotized.”

They were waiting with the briefcase when Frances reappeared. Clare’s pet had hemmed it well—it wasn’t indecent but it was well above her nicely-made knees, and it showed more thigh than Frances Stevens usually let anyone see.

“She’s hot,” said Leslie sincerely, and Frances blushed again.

“You are, you know,” Meredith said.

“I can’t believe I’m wearing this,” her mother said, looking down at herself.

Meredith went to her, handing the briefcase to Leslie, and then pulled her close. Her mother hugged her back in a daze, and moaned almost inaudibly as she felt Meredith’s bare thighs slide against hers.

Meredith kissed her cheek, and then ran her lips over her mother’s jaw to the softness under her ear and kissed her again, slowly, like a lover pleased at how much leg she was showing. She felt her mother shudder and fancied she could feel the nipples rise.

When she pulled away her mother looked flustered and a little lightheaded. Meredith smiled until she coaxed a responsive one from Frances’ lips. She reached back and felt Leslie pass her the briefcase, and caressed her mother’s hand as Frances took hold of it.

“I can believe you’re wearing it. You look damned sexy, Mom.” She smiled. “And I like girls, remember?”

Frances was a deer in headlights, transfixed by her daughter’s level gaze. She was a virgin again, trembling at the first lesbian pass she’d ever had. She breathed hard, trying to think.

She stopped trying to think when Meredith reached into her top and showed her the amulet.

“Obey.”

Frances’ face went solemnly blank again as she came to attention. This time she kept hold of the briefcase.

“I am deeply hypnotized,” she intoned. “Hypnotized girls must obey.”

“Yes, Mother. You will obey me. First, you will need a few instructions before you go to work.

“You need a trigger so that I can put you into trance even when you can’t see the amulet and submit to its sleep. When you hear my voice, and only my voice, tell you that you’re hypnotized, then you’ll know that you are, and report that you’re ready to obey.”

“Obey,” Frances said, her voice heavy with need. “Only your voice. My trigger. I will report and obey.”

This time Meredith snapped her fingers, and when Frances blinked back to awareness she just smiled uncertainly at them and walked out to her waiting car.

Then Leslie kissed the side of her neck and began whispering some fascinating things to put into Frances’ mind later, when she called her at the office.

51.

The gym floor’s carpet was distantly rough under Meredith’s knees, and the nubby ridges on the heels of her crosstrainers dug deliciously into her still-tender bottom. She knelt erect with her minimal gymshorts around her ankles and the sports bra tight under her arms, her breasts loose and placid. She stared into Ms Davitz’ crotch as the trainer stood over her, waiting to earn the privilege of peeling the yellow lycra shorts down and drinking the nectar they hid.

She was aware of Leslie beside her, even deeper in trance, holding the phone to her ear. Meredith had one hand above her pussy and one on her breast. The Instructress had taken both of them through an intense workout, and Meredith felt her thighs slide together even as a cooling droplet ran from her belly over her mons and into her slit. It was too small and momentary to do more than remind her of how aroused she was, but right now she was thrilled that someone else controlled her sex, and controlled her through it. Girlsweat spiced the scent of both of them as they knelt.

The Instructress snapped her fingers and Meredith heard the rapid beeping of the speed dial. It wasn’t like the beeptone she sometimes heard through a cellphone, but she’d been triggered to this one, and the commands were in her mind when her mother answered.

“Hi, Mom!” She lost herself on the sweep of the Instructress’ smooth, powerful thigh.

“Meredith.” Her mother sounded a little harried but pleased. “Just a moment.”

Meredith felt an odd amusement as she heard her mother finish up with whoever she was with and shoo them from the office. She didn’t need to be told to get herself alone.

“Hello, baby! It’s so nice to hear your voice. It’s been one of those mornings.”

“I bet,” Meredith said, squeezing her nipple gently, still staring at the tight lycra. “Soooo . . . any response to the hot new look?”

“I . . . um . . .” Frances breathed a little harder. “It got me some, ah, looks. Some of the guys were a little at a loss for, and then even a couple of the—”

“You’re excited!” Meredith purred as she felt a fingertip on her head. She heard Leslie breathe, slowly and evenly, utterly calm in her own hypnotic dream. So unlike her mother’s nervous, happy panting. Her mother needed calming.

“Would you wear it again? Or something shorter? Maybe tighter?”

Frances just laughed, a little madly as if part of her was remembering to panic, but not how.

“I think you might, if someone hypnotized you into wearing it.”

“Ha. Um. Well, Meredith, I think I really would need to be hypnotized or something to wear something like this again. To work! Let alone—”

“You’re hypnotized now, Mother. Obey me.”

Meredith felt her hand slip down, and her own programming put it just right there and she moaned, just as she heard her mother sigh and collapse into trance.

“Yes,” she told Meredith with weary determination. “I am deeply hypnotized now. I am ready to obey you.”

Meredith’s hands fell away from her body and she knelt, mesmerized by Ms Davitz’ body but aroused now purely by her own obedience and how helpless her mother sounded, stunned by her trigger.

Which must now be reset once more. “Think of the amulet now, Mother.”

“The amulet is in my mind now,” Frances intoned. “I see only the amulet. The amulet will control my mind.”

“Listen and obey, Mother. From now on the amulet will capture your gaze but it will not longer hypnotize you just to see it. You will be able to resist its power, unless I instruct you to submit to it. But you will be unable to look away until you are told to.”

“Unable to resist. Unable to look away. Until I am told to.” She sighed. “Mmusst obeyyy.”

Meredith felt the need to speak those words ebb in her. She waited passively on her knees for the next ones to move her lips, listening to the hypnotized woman breathe and succumb.

“Tell me the next item on your schedule today, Mother.”

“I am to meet with—Alice Holloway at three.” Even tranquilized by hypnosis, there was a slight hitch in Frances’ voice as she said the name.

Meredith nodded. “When you awaken, Mother, you will be sure you are alone, and take off your soft, pretty silk blouse.” She listened as Frances softly repeated and assimilated the command.

“You will undo your bra and slip it off, too.”

There was a faint gasp, and then, “I will undo my . . . bra. And slip it off . . .”

Meredith smiled, pressing into the submission she heard. “Yessss. You will feel crazy and free as you do this, and any time you feel hesitant about taking your bra off right there, in your office, you will feel too turned on to want to stop.”

“Too . . .” The breathing was ragged. “Too turned on . . .”

“You will think of how good the silk will feel, mmmm, loose and tight on your nipples as you move.”

“S-s-silk on my nipples . . .”

“You will be a hot woman in a miniskirt going braless and nothing will steam your pussy more than that.”

Frances nearly whinnied. Meredith nearly came, her hands still obediently by her hips.

“Then you will put your blouse back on, like a good hypnotized girl.”

She waited while Frances’ breathing slowed, and she heard her mother force herself to murmur “Hypnotized girls must obey.”

“Yes. You will want to masturbate but it will be hotter not to. Then, eventually, you will meet . . . Alice Holloway.

“Listen carefully and obey, Mother.”

“I must obey.”

“When you are with her you will no longer be sleepy and dazed. You will feel hyperalert and fully aware—of what you are discussing, of all your thoughts except my hypnotic commands.”

“Yes,” came the erotic drone. “All but your hypnotic commands.”

“You will be very aware that she is seeing you as a hot woman in a miniskirt going braless.”

Gasp.

“You will be very aware of how attractive she is.

“Just remember that, Mother.

“Awaken.”

“Honey? I’m sorry—what did you say? I think I was lost there for a moment.” Frances did sound preoccupied, and a little excited again, feeling the idea without knowing it yet, perhaps not yet aware of her hands touching at the buttons of her blouse.

“Oh, it’s OK, Mom.” Meredith smiled, reminded that she knelt submissively before one of the help with her mindless girlfriend beside her. It would horrify her Mother to see it, even as it made her wet. “I’m just glad we could talk. I’ll see you later, OK?”

“Sure. Yes.

“Meredith? I love you.” The voice was firm and free of any hesitation.

Meredith could smell her own cunt as she gazed hungrily at the Instructress’. “I love you too, Mommy.

“Goodbye.”

Fingers snapped and there was a dialtone. Meredith stirred and found she could move. She turned to see Leslie kneeling with her thighs together, some of her hair attractively draped over her face. Her arms held the cellphone tirelessly still where Meredith’s head had been, and Leslie still stared stupefied at nothing, not even waiting to be reinstructed.

“Let her sleep,” came the Instructress’ voice, and Meredith crawled forward a bit on her knees, whining at her new ability to fill the aching in her and touch the firm body, draw the lycra down, smell, look . . . worship . . .

She put her face to her hypnotist’s hot pussy while her lover knelt obliviously behind her. By now, Ms Davitz had trained both of them to enjoy servicing her with their mouths, but she still made sure to reinforce it. As Meredith dutifully lapped up her first orgasm, the Instructress whispered a command, and Meredith’s hand went to her own pussy.

Later, as the girls played slowly with each other in the shower, there were more instructions.

52.

Capaldi made her head spin, as usual. Meredith enjoyed the spectacle she made of herself more and more now whenever she saw the security consultant. A lovesick girl distracted from her girlfriend by the hypercompetent and apparently disinterested warrior.

Capaldi greeted her and Meredith launched her hazy rationale for coming by after her gym time. Her fears for her mother were vague, and that was all right. She was supposed to be incoherent. She put a little more emphasis in what she said, and Capaldi seemed to notice that more had brought Meredith to see her than just being her groupie.

“I think something may be bothering her, Meredith, but she drew the lines and I agreed to them. I can’t pry and I don’t really know that it’s in my area of things. Not everything she worries about is a security threat.”

Meredith heard her mind prepare a retort, about how complex their holdings were and how aware she was, in painful detail, of the myriad things an executive and proprietor like Frances would lose sleep over. But her mind did nothing else, and Meredith found it more absorbing to fold her arms over her breasts, feeling how it made her crop-top rise and trying to read whether Capaldi noticed.

“I know, Capaldi. Sorry. It’s just that she’s said some things to me about ‘trust’ and they sounded—I don’t know, different.”

Capaldi looked deliberately at her thighs, displayed nicely by the tight shorts as she leaned in the doorway, ankles crossed, then up at her face. Meredith recalled her mother’s anguished suspicion about this woman, but under the calm certainty that it was baseless was an even deeper one that it was simply not for her to worry her pretty little head about.

The thought made her smile and Capaldi returned it. “She took your abduction hard, Meredith. Even now it affects her whole outlook. Distrust may have become an environmental thing for her. It’ll take a while.”

Meredith nodded, enjoying the chance to acquiesce to anything Capaldi said. But it was true, and she’d considered that even though she’d been the hostage, her mother had actually been under at least as much stress. Her whole world had kept making demands, while Meredith, in enforced isolation, had only her captivity to worry about. And that had been like—being in a bubble . . .

She blinked. “Sorry to add to your stress, Capaldi.”

“Not at all. It’s what your mother pays me the big bucks for. Quite literally.”

“Mmm. Still. You should work out with us. Get some of the aggression out.” She kept her smile on the near side of flirtatious.

Capaldi smiled back, too canny to show how aware she was. “I like having this office to pause in, but I never use a client’s facilities. Make myself at home. This is a workplace, and keeping my mind on that is very important.

“I work out off-hours.”

Meredith breathed at the vision of Capaldi, gleaming and taut, and saw her amid her amazons, flexing and stretching—

“Some of your, um, troops go to someplace downtown, I heard. I guess I’m glad, since I’d feel pretty wimpy working out next to them here.” Meredith hid the shiver as she thought of prancing among the hardbodied guards, tempting them, waiting for a hand to reach from the nearest machine and pull her helplessly in.

Capaldi smiled as though she knew. “Yes, it had a group rate and it comes out of my own account. Leigh checked it out before I let them start going there, but she gave it a clean bill of health.”

Meredith nodded, remembering Leigh in the parlor, limp from the drugs. She remembered how sweet Leigh’s pussy had tasted as Clare hypnotized her.

“The girls keep telling me I should go there one of these days, but I like it better solo.”

That’s probably how she likes sex, too. Damn it.

“Maybe I should, though. Now and then. Just for morale.” Capaldi sounded as though it wouldn’t be soon.

“Well.” Meredith shifted her weight to leave, in the way Leslie had taught her, but Capaldi didn’t blink. “I’ll be running along, then.” Capaldi waved.

Playing the slutty princess made Meredith even hornier when she suspected Capaldi had no interest, and she was hiding in plain sight as the woman wrote her off. She let her ass wiggle a bit, out in the corridor, sauntering aimlessly away with no one to see.

Not so aimlessly, she realized. Her pussy warmed the closer she got to the other end of the corridor, and she let the feeling control her. It was near the parlor where she’d waited for Clare, where Clare had brought Leigh and then hypnotized them both.

She gasped slightly when Leigh and another one of Capaldi’s women—Maya—stepped out of the alcove across from that room.

They smiled at her. She saw something wolfish in Leigh’s look, and Leigh’s eyes were strange. Maya looked less certain but deferred to Leigh.

“Good morning, Miss,” Leigh said, mockingly using the maids’ form of address. Meredith stopped and let them come up to her, moistly aware of how much of her the crop-top and shorts displayed, how the too-precious platform sandals showed off her legs—and would keep her from running.

“Hello, Leigh,” she murmured, peering up shyly at the taller woman. Leigh and Maya were in bodyguard chic, black and grey clothing that fit well but left them able to move and fight. Their bodies, even sheathed that way, were strong and lithe. Her vision of strutting around as the gym toy tried to gather again but the women’s reality, too close to her and eye-stripping her of what little she wore, was more immediate and much hotter.

Leigh’s stare changed from glassy to insanely focused with each infrequent blink. Like fingertips, one set hot and the other cold, it stroked Meredith’s bare skin.

“Feeling safe this morning, Miss?” The nicely-minted breath was warm on her cheek. Meredith thought of the prison dreams she and Leslie had tossed back and forth, how she’d be eaten alive by the first assertive con who tested her. Just standing still for this she was losing, surrendering, and it made her want to moan.

“Yes,” she said meekly, instead. “Thanks to you, Leigh.” The women traded glances, but Maya still looked nervous.

“Were you going somewhere?” Leigh’s purr was solicitous, as though she was about to offer to escort her. Her eyes were still eerie.

“Oh, I, um . . .” Meredith lowered her eyes and then raised them, basking in the menace.

“There’s something I—we—wanted to ask you about.” Leigh’s tone told her that it wouldn’t have mattered, and her heartbeat sped.

I’m being accosted in my own house. By my own guards. It quivered in her pussy and went deeper.

“Oh? Oh. What?” she asked, smiling a little and leaning a bit toward them, deferring.

“It’s in here.” Leigh gestured for her to go into the room ahead of them, and she complied, toning down her strut but knowing they were watching her ass.

“Leigh?” It was low and uncertain, and Maya’s doubt didn’t seem very firm. “Are you—”

“Just watch, Maya. She won’t want to give us any trouble.” Leigh’s voice was husky and gleeful.

Meredith turned, seeing that Maya had quietly closed the door. She looked at them, breathing fast now, finally staring up into Leigh’s face, showing them a little fear, some more excitement.

Leigh’s eyes narrowed and she turned to look toward Maya but not at her. “How many times have you been downtown to work out?”

“I, uh, haven’t,” said Maya, looking puzzled. “I seem to be the only one.” She looked at Meredith, and the non sequitur seemed to be losing the mood for her. Meredith worried about that.

“That’s all right,” Leigh said. “Just watch.” She stared into Meredith’s eyes, and her own seemed to fill Meredith’s gaze. She felt her mouth fall open and her body grow slack.

“Meredith? Little Miss?”

She nodded dumbly.

“That’s right, pay attention. Don’t look away.” Leigh held her transfixed like that and stepped around her. There was a sound as something heavy and glass was taken deftly from a surface.

“Time to look at the crystal, little girl.”

Letting it take her felt almost like real hypnosis, and as she gasped quietly she heard Maya do the same, watching her. It felt even more erotic now, being the entranced plaything with Leigh in control and the other woman being drawn in.

And she hadn’t even seen it yet.

Then she did, as Leigh flourished the glass teardrop like a conjuror’s trick, holding it up so that Meredith had to raise her eyes and then lowering it, moving it a little from side to side. Meredith swayed as though chained to its movements, seeking the tiny etchings within.

“Ho-lyyy shit.” Maya sounded impressed. Meredith could no longer want to move her head to look at the other guard. It was too arousing to let the woman watch her submit to Leigh’s control.

“Gaze into the crystal.” Leigh sounded very controlling. “Sleep and hear only my voice.”

“Only . . . your . . . voice.” Meredith stared and listened, coming to attention with her arms by her sides.

“You will obey me now.” Leigh didn’t remember exactly what she’d heard Clare say to bend Meredith’s mind, or was less patient. Meredith enjoyed the more abrupt induction, and hearing Maya’s quiet astonishment as she watched made it better.

“I will obey,” she said quietly but clearly, her eyes wide and locked on the glass shape as she stood straighter.

“Shit shit shit,” said Maya. “How did you do that?

“Wait.”

Leigh moved the teardrop out of Meredith’s gaze and Meredith continued to stare where it had been. She heard the bodyguard set it down on the sideboard again.

“Leigh, if this is some kind of—”

“It’s not. The little bitch is hypnotized. She’ll obey orders, and because I showed her the teardrop this time they’ll be my orders.”

“This time—?”

“There’s a lot going on in this house, kiddo.” Leigh’s voice lost none of its menace with the jovial tone.

Maya said nothing, not wanting to be the one who took seriously the practical joke of enslaving the client’s daughter, and acted as though it was true. Leigh saw that.

“Slut.”

Meredith quivered. “Yes, Mistress?”

“Strip.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Staying at attention, she pulled the crop-top off, still staring forward. Maya was still making a suppressed wwwhhhhooo! at her breasts and how obediently she showed them as she let the top fall and shimmied out of the shorts.

Maya swore, seeing her shaven cleft. And that she’d worn nothing under the shorts, either.

In a moment she was back at attention in nothing but the sandals strapped to her ankles, docile for Leigh’s next command.

Maya’s breathing changed, as she realized that either Leigh did have the client’s daughter under her spell, or that the client’s daughter was seriously into this.

Meredith waited, knowing Leigh waited with her. Her pussy wept with the sudden uncertainty about whether Maya coveted this hypnotized morsel who stood helpless before her—or pitied her and wanted to help. How wonderfully mortifying that would be.

Maya swallowed audibly. Perhaps she hadn’t decided. Leigh helped her by commanding Meredith.

“Slut. Serve us, as you served me before. Bourbon for me, and vodka-rocks—right?—for my friend.”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.” Meredith kept her eyes on the middle distance and paced past Maya to the bar. It was even easier to be the hypnotized slavegirl this time.

She let herself drift so that her body was between the women and what she was doing. The little case of powder was where her mind had been told it would be, and this time it was Maya’s glass she emptied it into. She swayed her ass as she did, so that even if they could see past her they wouldn’t want to.

She served them, erect and blank-eyed, responding with sleepy precision to each demeaning little command Leigh gave her. After a few sips Maya slumped on the sofa beside Leigh and her gaze at Meredith grew more open. She licked her lips, already finding it easier to picture Meredith between her thighs. She might not even like girls, but she seemed to enjoy power over them.

“I can make her dance,” Leigh said, leering at Meredith too.

“Won’t someone hear?” Maya sounded less concerned than she would have before.

“The slut doesn’t need music,” Leigh said, and snapped her fingers. “Do you?”

Meredith tried to answer but instead she just let her mind shut off while her body responded. She stood in her sandals and writhed to the inner beat of the blood in her cunt and her throat. By the time her body and the drug had helped hypnotize Maya, and the other bodyguard was listening blankly to Leigh’s whispered suggestions, Meredith was too deep in her own trance to notice. Or even to hope that one or both of them would put her down and fuck her.

She just danced naked and dreamed.

TO BE CONTINUED