The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thick Pink Smoothie

Tags: MC FF MD GR IN

Synopsis: Becky sees Gloria for the first time in years, to discover her big sister’s become something of a health nut.

This story is fantasy and contains descriptions of sex and other adult situations. If you are not an adult, or those ain’t your kind of situations, then read no further. All persons, places, and events in this story are fictitious and any resemblance to existing persons, places, and events, past or present, is entirely coincidental.

This story is © Libertine. Please feel free to re-post as long as this attribution remains intact. And if you do decide to share my story, I’d love to hear about it!

All comments, compliments, and criticism are welcome at . Enjoy!

Becky had to admit, looking her big sister up and down in the doorway, that Gloria looked fantastic.

“Come on in,” the buxom brunette said, leaning against the door frame. Her once-corpulent hip jutted to the side, slender beneath the satin skirt she smoothed with her hand. Becky, who’d not seen her sister since Gloria’s impromptu wedding, was amazed and envious.

“So you know Conrad’s out of town, big nutrition conference in Jersey,” Gloria continued as she led the way into the kitchen. Becky almost forgot to shut the door, so impressed was she by the sight of her big sister’s formerly-big butt, swaying underneath her skirt. The heels she wore helped, no doubt, but everything was just so... well-defined. Marrying her personal trainer had clearly paid off.

Becky remembered her sister’s childhood admonition about being born in a barn and turned to shut the door. Gloria was waiting for her in the kitchen, and Becky took the empty seat across from her, staring at the drink waiting in front of her.

“What... is this?” Becky asked. The chilled glass contained something thick, chunky, and unnaturally pink.

“Oh, standard issue around here, you know,” Gloria said, sipping hers noisily through a straw. “Connie, of course, insists everything be freshly squeezed.”

“Uh, yeah, but what IS it?” Becky repeated, holding the glass up to the light and finding the liquid quite opaque. “I don’t think there even is a fruit this colour.”

“Uh, dragonfruit? Hello?” Gloria laughed. “Come ON, Becks, this is the twenty-first century! Orange juice is so obsolete.”

“They have it without the pulp now, you know...”

“Oh, ha-ha, sis. Come on, then! I’m sure you could use the electrolytes.”

Ever-sensitive to her big sister’s criticism, Becky’s eyes narrowed. Her glare stopped short at her sister’s chest, though: no way had she always been that, well, well-rounded up there. The pang of jealousy Becky felt left her without a retort.

Gloria giggled. “Oh, Becky. Let’s cut this out - I haven’t seen you in so long! Of course you’re looking great. How’s my hot little sister been?” Having disarmed her sister, Gloria slurped her beverage. Becky relented and did the same. It tasted... weird.

“Yeagh! That’s... interesting.” Becky coughed, surprised by the taste. There was sweetness underneath, but it was covered by something hard to describe. Gloria giggled, putting one hand over her mouth. The demure gesture prompted Becky to think further about what a different woman her sister had become, in more than just body.

“That was my first reaction, too, probably,” Gloria said. “I’ve had so many of these, I can’t even remember. It grows on you - and it’s super good for you!”

“Yeah, well... I’d settle for a glass of anything else.”

“C’mon, sis,” Gloria pouted, “just one more concession to me being the older, wiser sister. I think that image might’ve taken a blow when I ran off with Connie so suddenly.”

Becky cocked an eyebrow, surprised her sister had brought the subject up. “It did with Mom, certainly. You want to tell me how it happened? I honestly don’t think we’ve ever talked about it.”

“Or anything, much, for the last two years...” Gloria looked unhappy for the first time that afternoon. “I fell in love, Becky. Like in the movies. I don’t know what to tell you; I just knew he was the one. But try telling that to our mother...”

Becky sucked on the smoothie, or whatever it was, thoughtfully. The second sip was less unpalatable.

“She’s always had her ideas how we should grow up, of course. I think the big shock was just you moving away with, like, no warning.”

“Well, I-”

“You just called up one day and were like, ‘Guess what? I’ve got big news! I’m never coming home!’”

“Becky! I didn’t...” Gloria sounded stung, but Becky had been holding this in and was powerless to stop it.

“Come on! You were supposed to move back home at the end of the summer, and instead you’re staying out here and marrying this personal trainer we heard about all of, like, twice!”

Gloria looked up at her, eyes shiny, and only then did Becky realize she’d sprung from her chair. Blushing, she sat back down. “I’m... sorry, Gloria. I just-”

“No, I understand. Becky, I’m sorry, I really am, I never meant to hurt you guys, but we... I don’t know. Aren’t you supposed to follow your heart? Don’t you believe that?”

Becky smiled, reaching across the table to take her sister’s hand. “You must really be upset, honey... If that silly platitude’s the best you can come up with.” Gloria sobbed once, and then giggled, closing her eyes and sniffing loudly.

“Okay, Becks.”

“C’mon, Gloria. I’m almost out of this ridiculous drink.”

“It’s really not so bad, right?”

Becky sighed, and rolled her eyes. “Let’s have another, if we must.”

Dusk was falling when Becky realized she was getting drunk. Lolling on the couch, she tried to look back at the kitchen, where Gloria was preparing another round, but only sank deeply into the cushions.

“I tol’ you adding vodka was a good idea!” She called. From the kitchen, Gloria giggled, stumbling a little as she returned to the couch across from her sister. She set the tray with its full glasses of pink liquid on the table between them, only a little sloshing over the sides of the cups.

“You were right, lil’ sis!” Gloria hiccuped, then covered her mouth and giggled girlishly again. “You got the brains and the beauty, lucky duck!”

Becky closed her eyes and smiled, dizzy and content. She had always been Gloria’s “hot little sister”, identified as such by most of the boys either of them had ever known. It was hard to believe the way in which Gloria had caught up with and even surpassed her, but any envy she’d begun to feel had been washed away by the warm goodwill that accompanied half a bottle of vodka. Instead, she pondered the regimen Conrad must have her sister on.

“So like... Do you just work out all the time, or what?” Becky reached for her latest beverage as Gloria began to drain hers.

“Whaddya mean?”

“Well, you’re... like, you look so good, sisty! I’ve never seen you in such good shape!”

Gloria attempted to stand and pose, unsteadily, ending up with a dollop of pinkish puree on her shirt. She wiped at it and laughed at herself. “You like what I’ve- Oopsie!”

Becky laughed, stumbling up off the couch. She pointed at the minor mess her sister had made. “You’re still a klutz, Gloriette! You might be the sexy one now, but you’re still-”

Becky stopped speaking abruptly as she ran smack into Gloria’s breast. It was big and round and firm, and - unbelievably - real. “Whoa!”

“He-he! That’s my boob, silly?”

Becky squeezed Gloria’s breast gently and thoughtfully, forgetting whatever she’d been about to say. “These are, like... amazing! Where’d you... like, how’d you get ‘em?”

“Aw, don’t be jealous, honey,” Gloria said, taking Becky’s other hand and cupping it around her other breast. Her bubbly voice became soft and seductive. “You’re not afraid I’m more woman than you, are you?”

“But I- I was-” Becky stuttered, distracted by the soft warmth as Gloria started guiding her hands in a circular motion, rubbing her big breasts. “I was always... Miss Titties.”

Gloria giggled. “Miss Titties! That was such a mean nickname... I never knew you actually liked it.” She pressed Becky’s hands a little more firmly against her breasts - her sister was rubbing them by herself, now, a drowsy look on her face.

“I, well... I dunno...”

“You do like it, don’t you?” Gloria’s voice grew even softer as she pressed - and pressed against - her sister. Becky nodded, unable to whisper ‘Yes.’

It took a long time, but something occurred to Becky as she felt Gloria’s nipples grow stiff between her fingers:

“You aren’t... aren’t drunky, are you?”

Gloria just smiled.

“Are.. you just... pretending? Glory?”

Becky moaned as her sister’s hands took hold of her breasts, massaging them through her shirt. They felt heavier than normal, and awfully sensitive, now that they were being stroked and caressed. It was almost so intense she wanted Gloria to stop... but it felt too good to think about stopping her.

Gloria stepped closer, still smiling, and looked to the side... Becky followed her, head so heavy, and tried to focus; on the kitchen, where her bleary eyes made out the bottle of vodka Gloria had left sitting on the table. The full bottle of vodka.

What was that stuff we’ve been drinking? is what Becky wanted to ask, but Gloria’s soft waxy lips covered hers, and she tasted like strawberries. Her sister’s hand, suddenly insistent between her legs, erased all further thought.

Becky let herself be half-carried to the couch, and surrendered to the arousal she hadn’t even noticed taking over her body.

Morning had already made the living room uncomfortably hot when Becky awoke, groggy but not hungover, which was surprising considering how much she must have drunk the night before. She didn’t have time to notice she’d slept naked, clothes piled unceremoniously on an arm of the sofa, before Gloria sashayed into the room with a vacuum cleaner, voluptuous in what appeared to be a latex mini-dress that got Becky’s vote for the last thing she’d wear to clean house.

“Gloria? Do you... You’re dressed, uh...”

Gloria set the vacuum down and turned, her boobs bouncing to a halt as she loomed over Becky. “Oh, I always clean first thing in the morning, before Connie gets up. And he just loves to find me in something like this, you know? It’s fun to surprise him!”

“He’s not... here, is he?” Becky looked over her shoulder, ignoring her big sister’s salacious giggle.

“No, no, he’ll be gone until Thursday. But it just gets to be a habit, you know? It’s gonna be loud in here for a bit - why don’t you go downstairs and have a run before we go for lunch?”

“Gah! I hardly feel like-”

“C’mon, Becky! You’ll feel so much better. Might as well do it before you shower, right? There’s more energy drinks in the fridge down there.”

Becky scoffed as she dragged herself off the couch, reaching for her clothes. “No more vodka in mine. But, anyway, I don’t have any gym clothes!”

“Stop making excuses, Becks! Slip on some of mine, there’s always a fresh pair down there.”

Throwing her hands up in defeat, Becky slipped her underwear on and headed for the basement, eager to escape the din of the vacuum cleaner.

Gloria, it appeared, mostly worked out in skintight Lycra, which Becky, though she hated to admit it, could not have pulled off. But she found a pair of bicycle shorts and a baggy t-shirt that fit, and though she didn’t have runners the floor was liberally padded with an assortment of mats Conrad must have squirreled away from the various gyms he inhabited.

Anxious to block out the roar from upstairs, Becky turned the sound system on. Not only did speakers all along the ceiling open up into a techno beat, but a bright LCD screen across from the elliptical began an impressive visualization, multi-coloured patterns throbbing and swirling in time to the music. Beginning a set of jumping jacks to warm up, Becky couldn’t help but get caught up in it.

Before she knew it, Becky was panting and sweating, dehydrated. She climbed off the elliptical, her thighs throbbing from two miles she didn’t remember running, and dragged herself to the fridge. As promised, it was filled with smoothies in recycled plastic water bottles. The thick pink stuff was cool and rejuvenating after her exertion. Indeed, she tasted nothing but a lingering sweetness, soon forgotten as the music pulled her back into its rhythm and she ran another mile. Her breasts, heaving beneath the baggy shirt without the benefit of a sports bra, grew heavier and more sensitive, as they had the night before, but the music and the screen, now pulling her ever forward into a scintillating spiral, kept her mind on the workout.

When Gloria’s heels sounded on the basement stairs hours later, Becky didn’t move. She remained seated on the couch beside the elliptical, sucking her thick pink smoothie through a straw, body naked and flushed. Noticing the new weight with which Becky’s breasts bobbed against her chest as she breathed, Gloria smiled and cupped her own globes proudly. Another couple months, and Becky would be her hot little sister again, with buoyant boobs, taut tummy, and a sculpted ass to match her own; and to match Connie’s exacting standards.

Gloria knelt behind the low-backed couch and reached around to fondle her sister’s tits.

“Good workout, Becky?” It was almost a minute before her deeply-entranced sister slowly nodded.

“Gotta... Gotta get... in shape...” Becky was panting again, but from growing arousal now rather than mere physical exhaustion.

“Good girl... You’ll be in the best shape of your life pretty soon.”

Gloria grasped Becky’s ponytail and tugged her head back, gently, until she was struggling to continue being mesmerized by the screen. She stopped trying and simply moaned as Gloria kissed the exposed flesh of her throat, too mindless by that point to speak in response.

“You’ll be my hot little sister, Becky.” The thought was driving Gloria wild, the thought of them working out together, of what Connie would have them do in tandem when he returned.

It wasn’t easy to peel latex off a curvaceous body warmed by arousal, but Gloria managed to strip in under five seconds. She only got one heel halfway off in her haste, before she’d climbed onto the couch and pushed her sister into a sixty-nine.

Becky was doing jumping jacks again, panting, torn between watching the spiralling screen and the perfect curves of the woman in front of her whose every movement she mirrored. She was struggling to remember whether lusting after her own sister posed a problem, but if the lights didn’t lull her into a mindless trance, the pulsating flex of Gloria’s buttocks did the job admirably. While Becky still wore bicycle shorts (with a borrowed sports bra this time, as she’d begun to match her big sister’s cup size), Gloria was encased in a second skin of shiny spandex, the rainbow light from the screen making her outline even more enchanting.

Becky could only emit a moan of frustration, broken by her bouncing and deep rapid breathing: She was at once aroused, remembering the tongue-bath Gloria had given her that morning, and aching to grip the memory of who she used to be before she’d come here, when she hadn’t spoken to her sister in years, let alone joined in her new, fitness-crazy fuckdoll lifestyle.

Minutes later, when the workout was done, Becky put her hands on her thighs and bent over, relieved. She hadn’t remembered whether that set was a warm-up or cool-down, and since it was the latter she could chill out with a smoothie and maybe collect her thoughts, increasingly absent during the all-day regimen her sister had set her upon.

Gloria brought two beverages from the fridge and handed one to Becky as they both sat heavily on the couch, watching the screen slow down and its colours cool as it entered post-workout-conditioning phase. They sipped at their straws simultaneously, until Becky turned her head. She watched her sister’s face in profile, watched her glossy lips suck at the pink potion and her wide, glassy eyes fix on the hypnotic screen.

Becky opened her mouth to ask Gloria, don’t you think it’s weird we do nothing but workout and fuck? but as soon as her lips opened reflex pushed the straw between them, and a draught of the thick, cool liquid made her big tits tingle.

Turning back to the screen, wondering what she’d been about to say, Becky uttered the only thing that came to mind:

“God, I love working out.”

“I love being in shape,” Gloria picked up the chant, “to serve my master.”

“I can’t wait to serve,” Becky parroted the lines she’d spent a week absorbing, “and obey my master.”

“I love looking good,” both sisters moaned in unison, “because it pleases him.”

When Conrad arrived at home the next night, pleasing him is exactly what they did.

“So this is the hot little sister I’ve heard about,” he said, and his wife, kneeling, nodded.

“Yes, master.”

“And she’s mine, now.”

“Oh, yes. And she’s made great progress. Show master, Becky.”

Becky wanted to purr her acquiescence, but big sister had instructed her not to speak until told to. Instead she twirled around on all fours, arching her back and flexing her butt, before facing him again and bending low so he could see all her softest curves at once. She looked up at Conrad with naked passion in her eyes, overwhelmed by what she’d been programmed to feel for this man she’d just met. She hoped she could serve him with her body, and soon.

“Very nice, Becky. You must be so happy with all your big sister’s done for you.”

She nodded, watching with mounting excitement as he let Gloria slide off his track pants.

“That’s great. Before I take you for a test drive, then, why don’t you thank her? Every way you’ve learned how.”

Conrad started to stroke himself, slowly, as Becky crawled over to where Gloria lolled on the floor, awaiting her. Slowly. Slowly! he reminded himself as they began to touch and kiss, exploring with fingers, lips, and tongues. The sight of his wife being seduced by their new live-in maid would soon have him hard enough to make his first threesome a long one.

Becky’s mild disappointment at being denied her master’s pleasure soon disappeared as she slid between Gloria’s thighs. Feeling the soft breasts that hers now perfectly matched made Becky’s nipples ache, and she followed the Sapphic compulsion the week’s training had instilled in her, surrendering her body and mind to her sister in slavery.