The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Think less and obey

Part 2

Ykni was so happy to be finishing work and she continued to day dream all the way home. She nearly didn’t get off the bus in time, she had shut her eyes and was hearing the clack, clack of her special cradle moving back and forth. She had started thinking about how she could have stayed in that room longer. She knew that there had to be a way but she needed to leave when told, she was a good girl. Then she realised that the bus had stopped.. she ran for the exit flustered and hot.

Ynki ate dinner then watched some TV, but she kept grabbing her phone. She was still tired from her late night the day before. But she knew she wanted to sleep, her phone was contantly in her hand and subconsciously her fingers where hovering over the keys like she was ready to type something. But she didn’t even realise, the only thing in her groggy head was she needed to sleep. As the night drew on she realised she couldn’t even remember what was on TV or what she had watched that night, she had been groggy, foggy, in a daze. She headed upstairs determined to get an early night.

As she went upstairs so she wondered if Mr Sams had finished work, it was 9pm, way to early for her to sleep but sometimes he stayed late and he didn’t often leave before 8:30 he may have finished by now. She could always text him. Like all the employees she had his work number if she was sick. But what would she say, " I’ve thought of you all day, I even finger fucked myself over you, are you still at work” she laughed at the idea, crude but funny. She put a t-shirt and some panties on and cleaned her teeth. Her phone never leaving her left hand but she didn’t even realise this. Then she got into bed.

What followed was the most excruciating 15 minutes of her life. Ynki couldn’t get comfy, she fidgeted, she felt uncomfortable, she was restless, she was tired, she was frustrated. This was horrid. Worse she knew she had to sleep, she had been told to sleep, she had been so tired all day. She didn’t know what to do. Then she had an idea, it had been present all day of course but it only surfaced to her wakening mind at this very moment. She should ring Mr Sams, maybe he knew someway of helping her sleep. She already had her phone in hand and she quickly hit the call button before thinking. It rang, once, twice.. then it stopped ringing, the moment stretched out in Ynki’s head. She waited, leaned into the phone, wanted something. “Hello, Ynki. Everything OK” and that was what she had wanted all day, that sound, the voice. “Hello Sir,” she began and quickly the words tumbled out of her mouth “I’ve been trying to sleep but I just can’t, Sir I need to sleep. Can you help, please, please Sir” she didn’t even know where that had come from, it was from deep within her and it had flown out her mouth without her being able to stop it, but it was said now. It was done. “Ynki, this is my work phone” she began to say sorry but he carried on before she had a chance. “I’ll text you my personal number, why don’t you put on a hands free kit so we can talk easily and then call me, I’m not sure what I can do. But we can talk some more, why don’t you do that now.” He said then he was gone... the phone hung up. Ynki started a little at the sudden tone in her ear, she had been so focused on the voice. Then her hands where at work, reaching for her draw, looking for her headphones. Her phone went off a simple chime to say she had a text. Her headphones where already in her hands as she plugged them in. Then she leaned back and read the text. It was on her screen now, Mr Sams number, she was so happy. But she didn’t have time to dwell on it, her headphones where already in she was ready.

She pressed on the number and the phone was calling. This all happened within 30 seconds of speaking the first time. Ynki was really eager to get back on that call.

“hello Ynki,” came Mr Sams deep calm voice. Ynki let out a sigh of relief and without thinking about it laid her head back on her pillows. “having problems sleeping?” he asked, Ynki could hear something in the background. It wasn’t music he was listening to, it wasn’t there on the first call either, or a TV. It was, then she saw it in her mind, it was a simple clacking sound and she saw it clearly, the newtons cradle moving back and forth. “its good you called if you’re having problems sleeping, we can’t have more mistakes like today. But you know this already” he began. Clack, Clack, Clack.. “yes Sir” she replied feeling the words wash over her. " his voice was still the same authoritative deep tone even and steady. She felt her self calming in her head and her body relaxing. “you just need to follow my words. I can help you when you’re a good girl and do what your told. You want to be a good girl” nod “then breathe, breathe in and relax. you’re in a safe place.”

“Relax now, you have nothing to worry about.” Clack, Clack, Clack, nothing to worry about. “you can of course hear the balls, see them in your mind, they are very relaxing. It’s easy to see what I tell you in your mind. Just relax and obey, let your mind drift to me as you listen. Relax and obey. Simply think less and obey more. You need this and want this. It feels so good and it will help you sleep.” she sagged down into the bed, muscles relaxing as she listened. “Just listening and obeying. Just give in and think less and simply obey. Its easier to do this when you shut your eyes and let the cradle guide you down.” clack, clack. “good girl, listen to my voice and let me guide you deeper. So why don’t you just shut those eyes , shut those eyes and relax” this happened instantly “now when ever I give you instructions you obey, you listen and obey. You agree with everything I say. You need more structure, less control and more instructions we have discussed this, you agree of course. But ultimately you need me. You are such a good girl. Such an obedient girl but you need my words, these sounds” Clack, Clack, Clack “relax now, as you take in each and every word, feel yourself leaning into them. Giving yourself to each one. As you do relax, feel your mind and head relax first, once that has relaxed everything else is easy. Although its easy for you anyway. So easy. Just relax. Think less and obey more. That’s the key my dear, thinking less and obeying. You obey my words, yes?” nod “you need my words inside you, moving around and controlling your thoughts and ideas, your enslaved by them, yes?” nod “she could still hear the balls in the cradle clanging in-between his words it somehow made him sound louder, there was no other sounds just Mr Sams and the clanging.

Then he started and his voice had changed, it felt stronger, deeper more powerful than ever before “now I want you to listen, I’m your boss you do as I say when I say it, cause you’re a good employee a nod was the only response but your better than that cause your actually an obedient employee she kept nodding in fact when you hear these balls your simply enslaved and obedient. My words have power over you, they always have. But when I let you feel this way they have a deep controlling power. One where you just need to please and obey. It feels amazing cause you don’t have to think, you just have to obey and feel good. he was right of course she couldn’t even remember when he wasn’t. good girl this feels so good, so wonderful, just relax, just obey. Now just focus on My words, and relax, take a deep breath in, and let yourself relax as you breathe out. As my words control you, you find yourself becoming completely focused, until only my words exist, only Masters words and it feels so good to let yourself go, as you focus on my words they become the centre of your attention,” nodding now and feeling so good. “As everything else fades away. No worries, no doubts, no thoughts. No responsibilities. Just My words. Feels so good to let go. There is so much to do in your life” a pause that feels perfect “So many decisions” and breathing is deep and heavy “So much responsibility. It would be so much better to let someone else make your decisions for you. Someone responsible who can decide for you. So hard to choose. It would be easier to let go. Let someone else choose for you. Let someone else take control. Let Me take control. Feels so good. To give up control. You already obey me, you already need my words, so follow them and give me that control. The more control you give to Me, the happier you feel. The more you please the better it gets. Blissfully enjoying the feeling of surrender. So happy, to surrender. Happy to obey. Please. Serve. Eager to obey. Because when you obey, there is nothing else you need to do. You do not need to think. You do not need to worry. You do not have any stress. You do not have responsibilities. You just obey. And when you obey, You feel proud knowing you have pleased Master that you have pleased me. Always sinking deeper and deeper, with every word. Deeper and deeper. As you hear each word. You can feel yourself sink even deeper under My control. Each word makes you more relaxed and obedient. Opens up your deepest parts to simply obey.”

The noise in the background was the craddle still, moving back and forth, Clack Clack Clack. “You can feel the control i have from my words. As they move over you, feel them moving around and through you. You Can feel their power. As they first touch your skin. You can feel the power of My words moving over your body and inside your mind. They wash away your will. You want these words. You need them, The sensations of erotic submission fills you where my words touch you. You know you want this. Simply surrender. You can’t resist My words anymore, you never wanted to. It’s just you and me and my instructions. Deeper and deeper you go.” time stops for a moment, she lays still breathing in deeply, not a single thought in her head, just obedience and pleasure. this is what she is, what she has always been and she has finally found the words that can set her free. “you obey, my words have power over you, to change you, to help you, to make you into a better version of yourself. An enslaved version of yourself that acts and communicates how I want you to, yes?” the reply is instant “yes” the deep voice begins again “good, you want to please me, now that you obey completely its easy to show me you want more of this. You don’t just want more of this, but you need more of this. It controls you and moves over you even when I wake you, even when you finish your long sleep. You crave these words and this control. Its inside you now and its all you want. So when you want even more you subconscious mind is going to help you, when you want even more you’re going to find that you message me without thinking, asking me if I need anything, if I want anything. Your going to find you thinking of me and wanting to please. The first thing your going to do is please me with your body, showing me that you need and desire me. When I wake you, your going to realise this desire and respond in the best way you can, by trying to make me desire you. Obedience is total and you love obeying, that’s why your going to obey so easily. That’s why your going to simply wake when I say and use your body to make me want you, instruct you and make you mine. But more than anything else your subconscious mind, the deepest part of you wants me to bring you here again, you want this more than anything. You will use your body to capture my desire, but you will use your words to capture my imagination and take you deeper and deeper again. this is what you need, this is what you desire.” Mr Sams paused. This had been a long trance, she lay still, her mind absorbing all of this. She desired him, his words, his power. She needed it, she wanted him to want her, she wanted more words, more instructions. She needed it, always had, always will. “good girl, now in a moment I’m going to wake you. I know you will want more, but I’m going to wake you and you can message me straight away trying to grab my attention. You will then fall into the best sleep with dreams of obeying and being the best girl you can by simply obeying. Your going to do this for me.” Mr Sams paused. “now waking in 5 feeling so good, 4 loving every moment of our journey together, 3 already wanting more, 2 submissive and needy. 1 Wake.” She woke,

The phone was dead, he wasn’t on the other end. But without thinking she removed her hands free and took her phone. She pulled up her t-shirt so her panties where showing and her breasts where exposed. She took a photo smiling at the camera like she was a playboy model. Then she sent the message. before it had even sent she had fallen back on the bed, eyes closed, phone in hand, sleeping. This was going to be the best sleep she had ever had....

To be continued.