The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alec’s tale of brainwashing may not be as he remembers it.

Thirty-Seven

(By S.B.)

“Is this thing on?” Alec asked, both eyes glancing nervously at the digital camera in front of him.

“Not yet but it will be soon,” Jack replied as he handed him a fresh cup of coffee. “You’re not getting cold feet, are you?”

“As a matter of fact...”

“Dude, we talked about this a million times already. Just pretend the camera isn’t there and tell your story from the beginning. The world deserves to know what happened to you and you owe it to the world to tell the tale. Don’t chicken out on me now!”

“But it’s so embarassing...” Alec mumbled. He sipped his coffee. It was almost as bitter as he was feeling at that precise moment.

“That’s how the truth usually is,” Jack laughed as if he were an expert on the subject matter which, coming from a guy who made a living making up fantastic news for the local tabloid, was ironic to say the least.

“No one is going to believe me.”

“Will you cut that out? I believe you, for starters. And if I do, many others will, too. Think how dangerous it can be if you keep it all to yourself. Do you really want others to suffer what you did? If it happens again, will you be able to live with yourself knowing you could have exposed the whole thing when you had the chance?”

“I... I suppose you’re right.”

“Of course I’m right! When have I ever not been right? Well, other than that time when I believed Alicia Walker was really into me instead of just wanting to cheat on the Algebra exam, that is.”

“Do you want me to go through all the times when you thought you were right before life threw you a curve ball?” Alec smiled, suddenly enjoying the conversation a lot more than he thought he would.

“No because we’re not here to talk about baseball but rather share your experiences and record them for posterity. Now then, I’m going to turn the camera on and you’re going to spill the beans... don’t skimp on the details, no matter how crazy they appear to be. In a nutshell, tell me everything you told me.”

“Okay,” Alec nodded, still unsure this was the right course of action to take. Nonetheless, talking about it one more time could help him come to terms with the uncanny facts and their consequences. He had no desire to be the laughing stock of a bunch of strangers but he also didn’t want to read detailed accounts of other people’s traumatic experiences. Jack was right. He could save others if he just stopped being camera shy and got down to business, no matter how ridiculous it sounded.

He looked at his friend, then at the recording device and, reminiscing about an old episode of his favorite 90’s TV show, began talking.

“My name is Alec Rawlins. This may sound hard to believe but I was abducted. Now, before you think this is going to be a story about aliens and whatnot, please note that reality is far more outlandish than accounts of little grey men sticking probes up your ass. I was taken against my will by a hypnotic, dominant woman and forced to be her plaything for a little over two weeks.

“If you’re one of those guys that jerks off to imagining stuff like this, I’m going to ask you to keep it to your pants because things weren’t pretty. In fact, they were downright nasty. I too had plenty of fantasies in my teenage years but believe me no fantasy can prepare you for having your mind constantly raped by another person’s thoughts and will. She forcefully brainwashed and indoctrinated me to do her bidding and I feel ashamed to even remember some of the things she had me do.”

There was a pause. Then Alec faced his friend again and asked.

“How am I doing so far?”

“Wonderful. I love the flair for the dramatic you’ve been introducing at every turn. You really are a natural for this kind of thing.”

“Seriously?”

“Of course! Now keep at it. I’ll edit this hiccup afterward.”

“Okay. So where was I going?”

“I believe you were about to introduce us to the one responsible for your predicament. What was her name again?”

“Sarah. Her name was Sarah. I met her by accident after a car crash at the Interstate. You probably think I offered to help her or something but it was actually the other way around. She came to me, asking if everything was okay and, just like that, I was captivated.

“A natural blonde with perky little tits trying to find their way out of a silver silk shirt, Sarah had the most amazing eyes I’ve ever seen. Yeah, I know how cliché this sounds but I swear to God it’s the absolute truth. Their real color remains a mystery to me but it was somewhere between blue and green, or maybe green and brown, or maybe... hmmm.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Sorry, just got confused for a moment, don’t really know why.”

“Well, don’t do that because I don’t want to be editing stuff all the time. Her eyes were fascinating just as it’s customary for hypnotists and mind-controllers and then what?”

“And then Judith said: It looks like you need me.”

“Wait, who?”

“Sarah.”

“But you just said Judith. You never called her Judith before.”

“And I didn’t call her Judith now either.”

“Yes, you did, dude. Here, let me show you what I just recorded. Listen very carefully. What did you say?”

“I said Judith.”

“Yes, you did.”

“That’s weird because I don’t know any Judith and don’t even like the name. Why did I say Judith all of a sudden?”

“Fits me but you need to be more careful. Perhaps we should start this from the beginning.”

“No! Let me continue, please.”

“Fine, but any more random mistakes like that and you’re the one stuck with the editing, you hear?”

“Yeah, I hear you loud and clear. So Sarah looked me in the eyes and said: “It looks like you need me.”

“I do?” I remember asking, somewhat taken aback by what I was seeing in her eyes.

“Yes, you definitely need me.”

“Why do I need you?”

“You tell me.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Most men are just like you, that’s okay. But the truth remains that you need me, and I like that. I’m sure you like it, too.”

“I... think so.”

“So what?”

“I don’t know that either.”

“There seems to be a lot you don’t know, have you noticed that?”

“I did now.”

“Because I told you to notice it?”

“Yes.”

“I suppose that means you like it when people tell you to do things then.”

“Not really. I’m very independent.”

“If that’s the case, then how come you need me? And why did you notice the thing I told you to notice the moment I told you to notice it and not a moment sooner? If you had noticed it earlier before I had said anything to you, I could have believed you are indeed as independent as you claim to be but seeing you obeyed me so effortlessly just now makes me think you’ll keep on obeying me if I decide I want to be obeyed by you.”

“I’m sorry, what?”

“It is a trait of obedient men to obey when obedience is expected of them, just like it is a trait of submissive men to need being controlled by someone who knows how to control them quite easily.”

“I’m not submissive, Lady!”

“If you’re not submissive, why did you just call me Lady? Where I come from, that’s a title some submissive men like to use a lot. If you’re not submissive, why did you use a title submissive men like to use? If you’re not submissive, why did you just say you need me?”

“I didn’t say that!”

“Yes, you did. You just said you need me.”

“No, what I said was...”

“You need me.”

“Exactly.”

“Exactly what?”

“What you said.”

“I only said what you said and I don’t like repeating what other people said for no reason at all. Maybe you should say it again so you don’t forget what you said to begin with.”

“I...”

“Say it.”

“I need you.”

“Say it again.”

“I need you.”

“Say it again.”

“I need you.”

“So what did you say earlier that you tried to convince me you didn’t say at all?”

“I said I need you.”

“I know you did. I’m glad you remembered what you said but I’m not happy you questioned me and made me doubt myself for a second.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m afraid sorry isn’t going to cut it. I shouldn’t question myself and you shouldn’t question me either. You are a submissive slave after all and questioning me isn’t part of your duties towards me.”

“Wait, I’m not...”

“You’re doing it again. Didn’t I just tell you not to question me? The last time you did so, you ended up admitting you were wrong so why do you insist on going down the same route again when you already know that everything I say is true and shouldn’t be questioned?”

“I...”

“Everything I say is true and shouldn’t be questioned. You don’t question me. I question you and when I do, I expect you to answer me right away and then I expect you to obey me. You need me. You need to obey me.”

“No, we’ve just...”

“You were going to say we’ve just met, weren’t you? Again with that strange delusion of yours? How can it be that we’ve just met when you’ve been serving me for the last ten years? And stop pretending this is the first time you’re hearing this, slave! I’m losing my patience with you right now. Stop questioning me and return to your rightful state of mind.”

“My... rightful state of mind?”

“You’re not yourself when you question me, you know that. You know that questioning me makes you feel confused, lost, unsure of where you belong, so don’t do that. You need me. You need to obey me. You need to believe that everything I tell you is the truth because it is the truth and if I tell you the truth then everything that contradicts the truth must be a lie. What do you prefer to believe in? The truth or a lie?”

“The truth.”

“And who speaks the truth?”

“You do.”

“And why is that?”

“Because everything you say is true.”

“Exactly, slave. And that’s why you need me. You need me to keep reminding you of the truth you often try to forget. Luckily, every time you obey me, the truth sinks deeper inside you, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, it does.”

“Good, but you’re forgetting something, something I’m going to remind you because I’m nice and don’t want want to see you suffer. Do you wish me to remind you what it is you’re forgetting right now? Say, “Yes, please.”

“Yes, please.”

“You’re forgetting my title. And no, the one you used before isn’t the correct one, even though I like it. Ask me what my title is.”

“What is your title?”

“Goddess, obviously, and shame on you for forgetting it. Again, you’re disappointing me and you know how I hate it when you disappoint me. I think you should say ‘I’m sorry, Goddess Sarah’ five times in a row to make up to me.”

“I’m sorry, Goddess Sarah. I’m sorry, Goddess Sarah. I’m sorry, Goddess Sarah. I’m sorry, Goddess Melanie. I’m sorry, Goddess Sarah.”

“Dude!” Jack shouted.

“What?” Alec complained.

“Who’s Melanie?”

“Excuse me?”

“Right now when you were recalling how she started brainwashing you at the car crash scene, you said Goddess Melanie instead of Goddess Sarah.”

“I did?”

“Do you want me to show you the recording again?”

“No, I... I don’t know why I said that.”

“First, it was Judith, now it was Melanie. It’s always been Sarah when you told me the story before so where did those two names come from all of a sudden?”

“I have no idea.”

“Unless there was more than one hypnotic dominant woman in all of this.”

“What do you mean?”

“Maybe you were brainwashed by more than one? What if Sarah had friends with her?”

“She didn’t. I would remember them if that were the case.”

“Would you really? You were brainwashed, indoctrinated to believe you were an obedient slave to a woman you had just met. If Sarah did that to you, isn’t it possible she made you forget she had friends with her the whole time?”

“I suppose it’s possible, but it’s highly unlikely. You’re confusing me, Jack. Please stop that!”

“I’m confusing you?!” He scoffed. “You tell me this story of how you were abducted, hypnotized, and brainwashed by a dominant woman ten times or more. In all those times, there was just you, Sarah, and a whole lot of kinky shit you still haven’t shared because you keep introducing names to the tale that were never there in the first place. You’re becoming quite the unreliable narrator, my friend, and I don’t like that one bit because you’re compromising the integrity of this film.”

“I’m not compromising anything! I don’t know who Judith or Melanie are supposed to be. There was just me, and Sarah, raven-haired Sarah and her DD cups engulfing my senses, Sarah who told me I needed her under that willow tree at Rosewood Park...”

“Raven-haired? What happened to natural blonde? And where did Rosewood Park come from? When were you ever at Rosewood Park with her?”

“I... Sarah and I... or was it Judith? I... something happened at the park but I can’t...”

“You’re losing it, Alec! Next thing you’re going to tell me you kissed a woman’s boots with everyone watching or something...”

“You’re right, that’s exactly what happened. I kissed Mela... shit! What’s going on?”

“How the hell should I know? Honestly, I think you should just skip to the part where the real kinky shit happened but good luck turning this into an actual documentary of femdom hypnotic abuse. Your credibility has gone down the drain, my friend.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean...”

“I know you didn’t which is why I’m giving you a chance to salvage this. When you told me your story before, the part that stood out to me was when she caged you and milked you dry with a machine or something. Naturally, we don’t have the device she used on you here but perhaps you could pretend to the camera you’re experiencing it right now. Yeah, I’m sure people would love to see you perform like that after thwarting their expectations the way you did. Here, let me help you get rid of those pants so we can get started.”

“Thank you, Jack.”

“You’re welcome. What are friends for, right? Now then, here we go. You don’t need those pants and you definitely don’t need those boxers and that shirt either. Strip for me, Alec.”

“Yes, Jack.”

“Good boy. Doesn’t it feel good when you obey?”

“Yes, Jack.”

“Tell me why you obey.”

“I’m a submissive slave. I obey because I have no choice but to and obedience is expected of me at all times.”

“Exactly, and you’ve been obeying me so well ever since we started recording this, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Jack.”

“Alec, are you sure that’s my name?”

“Yes, Jack.”

“And why is that?”

“Because you told me that’s your name and I believe everything you tell me because everything you tell me is the truth.”

“My name is Sarah, Alec.”

“Yes, Sarah.”

“On second thought, forget that. My name is Judith.”

“Yes, Judith.”

“Or perhaps it’s Melanie. Yes, my name is Melanie.”

“Yes, Melanie.”

“Good slave. It doesn’t matter what my real name is because your obedience doesn’t depend on it. You obey me because you’re programmed to do so, regardless of any contradiction your brain tries to process. You obey me whether we’ve just been involved in a fantastic car crash and you suddenly decide you need me just like you obey me if I plant the idea of Rosewood Park in your subsconscious and the taste of warm leather boots fills your lips. You obey me when I control your mind, and you obey me when all I want is to milk your cock and fuck your ass at the same time. You obey and you don’t question me because I’m your Goddess.”

“Yes, I obey You because You’re my Goddess. I always obey My Goddess.”

“Yes, you do, and Your Goddess really wants this video finished a.s.a.p. The whole Internet has been waiting for Alec’s Mindfuck 37 and we can’t keep the Internet waiting, can we?”

“No, Goddess.”

“Spread your ass wide for me then,” she commanded.

Alec obeyed. He always obeyed. He would always obey. There was no time for lube but that was fine. He smiled vacantly for the camera, his shattered persona floating amidst the millions of stories she fed him on a constant basis before ultimately reminding him of his rightful place and his rightful state of mind. Goddess Sarah-Judith-Melanie-Theresa-Phoebe-Diana-Catherine-and-so-on grinned and stuck the giant black dildo up his ass.