The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Could Get Complicated

MC, MF, MA, BD,MD

Gary is a successful law partner with the world at his fingertips. Maggy is his Executive Assistant. When spells are cast on the unsuspecting pair, dreams that haunt their sleep become a reality.

Gary looked into the mirror and saw himself and another shadow. She was standing behind him in all of her naked glory. Although fuzzy, he knew that she was a beautiful woman. She whispered instructions into his ears and magically, his hands seemed to obey, without thought, without effort. Her voice told him that his nipples were now extremely sensitive, and like magic, they were. When she had him glide his fingers over them, they not only got hard, but seemed wired to his cock. Stroking his nipples made his cock stir. She whispered “good boy” in his ear as he stood there and watched his cock grow into a full erection. Leaning forward, she whispered, “stroke for me” and mindlessly, he did. Stroke after stroke, up and down the sensitive shaft until he could feel the cum starting to boil up from his heavy balls. She stared into the mirror smiling catching and holding his eyes. “Good Boy,” she whispered one more time as he watched rope after rope of white cum explode from the tip of his cock. Gary’s eyes flew open, wide awake at that moment. Holy shit, who is that woman is inside my head, he thought. Then he ran his hands down into his undershorts hoping he did not have a wet dream. His hands found a hard cock but nothing else. Looking at the clock, it said 6AM. What a way to start the day.

Gary Nichols was a lawyer and a good one. Top of his class, editor of the law review, at 33 was the youngest partner in a prestigious law firm. Tall, athletic and good looking, he was on everyone’s list of ‘most eligible bachelor,’ but for now, he was committed to remaining a bachelor. It was not that he was against marriage, but knew relationships took investments of time, and right now, all of his time went into work and career. Successful, he lived in one of the best condo buildings in the city and his place was graced with a wall of windows overlooking the city and the bay beyond.

By 630, he was out of the door, coffee in hand and into his car waiting for him by the curb. He greeted the doorman with a wave, asked about his family and last night’s game,and then headed the 5 blocks to his office. He was always one of the first to arrive except for the interns and first year associates. His executive assistant was already there when he walked in. Margaret, Maggy or Mags had been with him for four years now and knew his daily routine. She was a font of knowledge and although a college graduate, found her true calling in becoming an executive assistant. Gary and the firm compensated her well for her performance and she kept things running smoothly and Gary’s day straight. She knew as much about his clients, cases and business as he did and she kept his staff focused on what was important to him.

Mags handed him a cup of coffee as he dropped his briefcase next to his desk. “You are a lifesaver, Mags and the coffee is good too.” She laughed, handed him today’s schedule and walked out the door. This was his quiet time when he could think and get some work done before the crush of the daily schedule consumed him. As she walked away, he commented, “new hairstyle Mags? I like it.” She turns laughing, “I thought you didn’t notice things like that Mr Nichols.” Looking up from sipping his coffee, Gary smiled, “with you Mags, I notice everything. Now get out of here and give me my silence.” Mags turned, shut the door and left Gary to his thoughts.

As she shut the door, Gary had to smile. He knew that he was blessed with the perfect Executive Assistant. At the age of 29, he found Mags bright, organized, perceptive, and proactive. She was also extremely attractive. Mags, like Gary, loved to work out and was an athlete in college. Although they went to the same gym, they rarely saw each other. Where Mags was religious about her workouts, Gary had a gym at the condo complex and a treadmill in his condo, so he had more flexibility in his schedule. Mags was always professionally dressed having negotiated a clothing allowance as part of her contract. She also maintained an aura of sensuality that was subtle but there. When the senior partners looked around, they realized that they hired a good team in Gary and Mags.

Time flew as meetings were scheduled back to back. Before Gary knew it, it was after 6pm, and people were heading home. Looking out, he saw Mags still hard at work and walked to her desk. “Ok, Mags, whatever you are working on can wait till tomorrow.” She looked up and smiled, “I did not realize that is was getting late, I have to stop by a boutique and pick up a dress that I ordered for the wedding.”

“That’s right,” Gary said, “your sister is getting married next weekend, are you all ready?”

“Choosing the right outfit was hard, so I just got a new one,” Mag’s laughed. Gary looked at her muttering “female logic,” as he walked away.

That night returning to his condo, he got in a quick run on the treadmill and settled in with a 16 year old scotch. He picked up some case files and looked to the annotated notes Mags attached. He was even intrigued by her hand writing; it was precise and every letter perfect. For entertainment, he put on the TV and watched a show on Witches, Warlocks and the Occult. Laughing, he made a comment out loud, “lucky we don’t live in Salem MA.”

After going to bed, he had another fitful nights sleep. He had the same dreams with the mystery woman returning and controlling his actions. He woke up multiple times on the verge of a dream orgasm, but in reality, he just woke up hard and horny. By 5am, he gave up going back to sleep and showered for the day. As he did, he noticed increased sensitivity in his nipples. Stroking them softly, he felt his cock get hard. Snapping out of it quickly, he turned off of the shower and looked at the mirror....’nope, no strange woman here,’ he muttered.

He was at the office by 6:15 and to his surprise, Mags was already there. “Maggy, what the hell are you doing here at this hour?” She looked up and said “couldn’t sleep and just gave up trying.”

“I know the feeling, I was up 4-5 times and then just threw in the towel at 5am.” He walked over and got a coffee pouring Mag’s one too. He dropped it off at her desk commenting, “two sugars and one cream.”

About to leave, he asked “how did the dress pickup go last evening? I assume all is ready for the wedding.” He was not prepared for the answer as a tear formed in Mag’s eyes. He had never seen her tear up before.

“That is why I could not sleep. The dress was fine, but my date bailed on me a week out. He claims that our relationship was going nowhere and he did not want to waste a weekend on me.” He could see that she was upset.

“ Come on Mags, clearly the guy is a jerk, you are better off without him, but please don’t take relationship advice from me.” That comment got a smile and a laugh from Maggy. “Thanks Gary, you always make me laugh.”

The rest of the day was a whirlwind of activity driven by case preparation and meetings. By 7pm, there was light at the end of the tunnel and Gary looked out to see his EA hard at work. “Ok Mags, call it a day. I declare the day over.” She looked up, “not much to go home to tonight given my news, so I just thought I’d finish up these papers.”

“Ok, we’ll do this the hard way. Margaret, get your coat and purse and follow me, your boss is taking you to dinner. We can discuss all the business you want over a meal.” She looked up and saw he wasn’t kidding. “You’re taking me to dinner?” Gary nodded yes adding “now let’s get going.”

On the way downstairs, Gary called ahead reserving a table for two at one of his favorite places. In the lobby, he saw his car being brought up, looked to Mags and said “let’s go.” The doorman opened the car door for her as Gary went to the driver’s side. Climbing in, he looked over at Mag’s, “I think you are in need of some serious cheering up tonight. I cannot function with a depressed assistant.” He then pulled away guiding his Porsche Panemra into traffic.

Mag’s looked around the car, “wow, I am impressed.” Gary laughed, “it’s just a car and gets you from point A to point B, but why not enjoy the ride?” The car smelled of leather and wood, Maggie was about to say “very manly,” but caught herself and decided better. Weaving through downtown traffic, they pulled up in front of one of the tallest buildings in the city. “We’re here,” Gary announced, as the doorman opened the car door for Mags.

Entering the towering lobby, they took an elevator to the top floor. It was a private club known for incredible views and food. As they got off the elevator, Mags noticed two things: the view: it was spectacular and the clientele: she immediately felt under dressed and out of her league. Grabbing Gary’s arm she whispered, “I don’t think this is such a good idea; maybe I should just go home.” Laughing, “Mag’s, nonsense, where is that air of confidence I see every morning?” They were immediately noticed, welcomed and led to their table. Of course, it had to be on the far side of the dining room against the Windows affording a great view of the city and the bay. Gary pulled out the chair for Maggy and she sat down quickly turning her hear towards the view. “You look like you need a drink, Gary laughed as the waiter approached.” Mag’s did not argue. When Gary ordered a 16 year old scotch on the rocks, Maggy looked up and said “make it 2.” As the waiter left the table, Gary laughed “well all right, I knew I liked you for a reason, a scotch drinker.” Mag’s wanted to stick out her tongue as he was enjoying her discomfort a little too much.

As the drinks arrived, Gary leaned forward, “Mag’s, I cannot believe you are intimidated by these people. They are no different then you are....we’ll maybe except for the size of their checkbook.” He then added “of course, you could always do what I did in my earlier days when going up against well known attorneys.”

Maggy looked at him, took a sip of her scotch and commented, “I am afraid to ask, so what did you do?”

“I just pictured them buck ass naked; nudity was my great equalizer.”

Maggy choked on her scotch drawing a laugh from Gary, “don’t you go spitting out 16 yr old scotch young lady.” He then nodded to the waiter who went off to get a second round.

Despite her apprehensions, Maggy could not help but feel herself relax. She had never seen this side of Gary before. Of course, she knew he was smart, a gentleman and a great boss, but here she saw how damn funny he was and how disarming his smile and personality were when you sat across the table from him. Over dinner and a bottle of wine, Gary discovered more about Maggy and what made her tick outside of the office. He also understood how she now dreaded attending her sister’s wedding alone. “Mag’s don’t let your insecurity get the best of you,” Gary warned.

Over desert and coffee, Gary got cute.....“so Mag’s if I was a genie and could grant one wish, what would it be?” Without blinking an eye she said, “find me a date for my sister’s wedding, someone funny and charming that I could have fun with.” Gary rolled his eyes, “wow, you don’t ask for much, do you? I thought maybe you’d want a raise, a new car, something material.” Mag’s now had her turn to laugh, “I’m not that easy.” Gary now shocked her. Looking directly at her, he said, “ok, so what time do I need to pick you up on Saturday?”

Mag’s looked stunned not believing what she just heard. Mr Nichols, Gary.....I did not mean to imply that....” Gary cut her off with a smile. “You got a wish, I filled it......now what time do I pick you up?” Mag’s stammered, “the wedding is up the coast, I was driving up on Friday.”

“Are you trying to scare me off? It won’t work.” Nodding his head, “ok, Friday it is. I am sure my EA can clear my schedule.” She had to laugh at that comment. “So where are you staying,“Gary asked, “as I will stay in the same place.” Mag’s shook her head, I have not made reservations yet, I wait for the last minute deals.”

“Now that is a bad plan for a summer weekend on the coast,” Gary continued, " let me take care of it.” Mag’s was about to object when he cut her off, " objection noted but irrelevant.” He smiled, “case dismissed.”

Mags finished her coffee and looked as if a weight had been lifted off of her shoulder. She looked up and just said “thank you.”

“No thanks needed, it will give me an excuse not to work this weekend.”

In another city, Mag’s sister sat with her best friend. “Well, I did cast the strongest spell that I could, we’ll see what happens.” Shelly, the bride to be, looked at her friend, “I just want my sister to be happy and find the right person.” Zara looked at her, “some believe in magic, some don’t; just have faith. My powers are strong.” They finished their coffee, hugged and discussed last minute wedding plans.

Maggy looked out of the window as Gary settled the bill. All of her apprehension about the evening vanished and she now enjoyed what could only be called a spectacular view. As Gary got up, he held the chair for Mags. She looked up and smiled. Once settled in his car, she gave him directions to her apartment complex and he headed off into the night. Arriving, it was a nice gated complex and once she gave him the gate code, he pulled up to her place. Getting out, he retrieved her briefcase, opened her door and then escorted her to the door.

“Thanks for the company tonight, Mags, sometimes I hate eating alone.”

“Well if dinner invitations come with genie wishes, count me in for the future.” Gary laughed, patted her on the shoulder and left. Maggy did not walk inside until she saw his tail lights disappear. When she opened the door, she just leaned against the wall, “just pinch me,” she murmured, “did that just really happen?” She quickly picked up her cell phone and dialed her sister. On the other end, Shelly smiled, told her that she knew things would work out and made plans for the wedding. Once she hung up the phone, she dialed Zara. “I am a believer.”

Maggy quickly got into the shower enjoying the relaxing spray and recalling tonight’s events. Slipping into a nightgown, she was soon fast asleep. In her dreams, Zara’s magic and spells continued their work. Like Gary experienced, she saw herself in front of a steamy bathroom mirror. The air was heavy with moisture from the running shower. Behind her, obscured by the mirror fog, was a tall stranger. His voice was strong and controlling. “Touch for me,” he asked. As she watched her image in the mirror, she did. Her fingers traced the outlines of her nipples, they were pink and became firm. As they did, she could feel a tingling between her thighs. Her hands tracked down over her stomach and were soon nestled between her legs where she stroked her clit and dipped into her wetness. She saw the stranger lean forward and whisper “Good Girl.” As he did, she exploded in orgasm. Mag’s eyes flew open in the darkness. “Holy crap, she murmured, where did that come from?”

Mags reached down and straightened her nightgown which had ridden up to her hips. As she did, she could not resist running her fingers over her pussy, she was wet, wetter then she had been in awhile. She pulled her gown down, checked the clock—it read 2:30 AM. She rolled over in an attempt to get back to sleep. Across town, Gary had the same dream as the night before. He awoke and looked at the clock....2:30AM.

By Thursday, Mags had most of Friday’s schedule rearranged freeing Gary’s time as promised. She took a half-day off as planned as she had a salon appointment for her hair and nails. Leaving the office, she checked in on her boss. He looked up, smiled and waved her out....“go, get out of here. I will pick you up at 10am in the morning.”

“Pick me up? We are driving together?”

“Sure, why not,” Gary said, “if you need to go somewhere, you can just take the car as long as you promise not to wreck it.” Besides, he continued, “you have no idea clue where we are staying.”

Mags looked at her boss. She knew that she would not win this argument but did not want to Impose on him in any way. Seemingly reading her mind, he chuckled, “and no, it is no imposition on me at all.”

Mags headed out the door and Gary returned to work. Her trip to the salon took longer then expected. She told her stylist that she was attending a wedding and wanted something new. After looking at multiple styles, she surrendered and said, “surprise me, I trust you.” While her hair was being highlighted, her nails were done and then she had a total body wax before returning to the stylist chair. This was the first time that she had ever gone ‘bare down there’ and she did not know why, but almost as if on a whim, she made the decision. Now, there was no turning back. She had to admit, she already felt more sensual. Her stylist even commented, “wow, this must be an important weekend.” When she looked at what the stylist had done, she was stunned. Her hair was shorter, with a layered cut that framed her face perfectly. Highlights had been applied perfectly and she could not have been happier with the outcome. “Wow, a new me.”

On her way home, she suddenly got the thought to shop for some new lingerie as everything else she would be wearing was new. Rarely an impulse shopper, she splurged and purchased items far sexier then her normal conservative self would buy. “I can treat myself,” she whispered as the saleswoman wrapped up the purchase. Returning home, she packed, poured some wine and caught up on some reading before turning in for bed.

Gary, left work at the usual time after calling ahead and checking on the hotel reservations. His packing was much simpler and given his tux had just come back from the cleaners, he was ready to go in 15 min. Checking the weather, he confirmed there would be no need for any rain gear. He then poured a scotch. Remembering his flask, he filled it and placed it in his suitcase. Finally, he settled in for the evening, watched the news and turned in for bed by 10pm.

By 2am, both were in the midst of their almost nightly dream. Both were responding to the whispers of a phantom lover who was controlling their actions. Tossing and turning in bed, Mags pink nipples hardened as her pussy grew wet. Her body was responding to the erotic images playing within her mind. For his part, Gary too was tossing and turning. His cock, long since hard, almost throbbed with each heartbeat as erotic images crossed his mind. At 2:30 AM, both had orgasmed in their dream and we’re now sitting bolt upright in bed wondering where these thoughts were coming from.

By 6 am, Gary was up and in the midst of a workout. Maggy slept in concerned a workout would wreck her hairstyle and she did not want to wash it before the wedding. Both showered and both recognized the sensitivity of their skin and bodies. Mags looked down and saw her pink nipples firm under the spray. She resisted touching them; she almost enjoyed the ache. She spent the next hour getting dressed and making last minute checks; she did not want to forget anything.

At exactly 10 am, Gary pulled up to Mags apartment complex. Knowing the gate code, he drove up to her building and gave her a call. “I’ll be right down,” was her cheerful reply.

The next thing Gary saw was Mags rolling a suitcase and holding a garment bag over her shoulder. He immediately went to help her, but stopped dead in his tracks when she looked up. “Holy shit,” his mind registered, “she looks beautiful.” Everything about her registered: the new hairstyle, her makeup, the way her sunglasses sat up on her head, the classic sundress she was wearing and the whiff of her perfume. “Earth to Mr. Nichols,” brought him back to reality.

“I’m sorry,” Gary quipped, “I was here to pick up Maggy, and out walks this beautiful young woman.” Maggy hoped he could not see her blush, but quickly replied, “so the implication is that on a daily basis, I’m not beautiful.” Knowing he was cornered by her quick wit, he countered, “quite the contrary, I’m a sucker for a new look”. With that, Maggy twirled around a little, “so you like it?” Gary laughed, “now what if I said no, of course I like it, you look stunning.” With that, he took the garment bag from her shoulder and hung it up in the car and tossed her suitcase in the trunk. She did not wait for him to open the door. “Ah, not letting me show my manners are we.” Mag’s just laughed, “after dinner the other night, I know your mother trained you well.” Gary rolls his eyes, climbed into the driver side and headed out.

Looking over to Maggy, he again took in her looks. She looked him in the eyes and said “what?”

“Well, Mags, you clean up well”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” she quickly replied.

Instead of heading onto the interstate for the drive north, he took a coastal highway. “I hope you don’t mind the scenic route, interstates are so boring.” She laughed, “I would have never taken you for the scenic type.” Gary fired back, “well there is probably a lot you don’t know about me.” Then, he laughed.

It was a beautiful day as they traveled up the coast. A couple of times, Mags tried to thank him for taking the time off to escort her, but he would hear none of it. Around noon, he pulled into a quaint cafe overlooking the ocean and got out. “Time for some lunch,” he announced. Before he got to her side of the car, Maggy was out smiling at him. “Mr Nichols, you’ve got to be quicker.”

Entering the cafe, Gary was greeted by the owner, a woman named Maria.

“Gary, you’ve come back,” she said. “It has been awhile.”

Gary introduced the two women to each other and then seated Mags at a window table. “Best view on the coast and the foods great too.”

Over lunch, they enjoyed the view, told Maria about the wedding and generally had a good time. As they were wrapping up the meal, Gary reached for the check and Maggy for her purse. “Let me know how much I owe you, she said grabbing her wallet.” Gary stared at her, “not happening, Mags, it’s on me.” She went to say something and he hushed her.

“Look Maggy, here’s the genie’s rules for the weekend. Your job is to have fun and enjoy yourself. I don’t want to see that wallet out again.” She again went to say something, but his look of determination stopped her. “I guess that I won’t win that argument,” she said. He smiled, “that’s why I hired you, perceptive.” They both laughed.

Excusing himself to use the men’s room, Mags was left standing with Maria. Without hesitation Maria offered, “he is such a good man and the two of you—you look so good together.” Mag’s was going to say something, but stopped short. Instead, she thanked Maria for a wonderful lunch.

Heading back out into traffic, they continued the drive north until they reached their destination, an Inn high on a cliff overlooking the ocean about 5 miles from the wedding venue. As they drove up, it was Maggy’s turn to be surprised. “Ahh, Mr Nichols, are you kidding me, I can’t afford this place.” Gary laughed out loud. “It seems you have already forgotten rule number one.....keep your wallet in your purse and enjoy yourself.”

Pulling up to the valet stand, Maggy’s door was opened and she was greeted warmly. Walking in, they were quickly registered. They were both oceanfront and adjoining rooms. When Maggy walked into hers with Gary following her, she was literally stunned. It was a suite, calling it a room was a misnomer. She had a wall of windows looking out on the Ocean and the view was spectacular. “She looked at Gary and laughed, “does this room come with a map? I could get lost in here.” Gary tipped the bellhop and then headed over to his room. It was after he left that she found the roses on a table near the bedside. Opening the note, she read—‘Margaret, Maggy, Mags—I never know what to call you. I know how important this weekend is for you and want it to be special. Just enjoy yourself and have fun. Gary—she felt herself tearing up.

He heard a knock on the adjoining door and opened it. “I just wanted to see if the room you had was like mine,” Maggy quipped then added, “I loved the flowers, nice touch.” Before he could say something smart back she continued, “but the note was special, thank you.”

Gary pointed to his flasks, “hell, I thought you came over because you heard I might have some good scotch.” Both laughed. “If you are pouring, I will have one.”

“We have adjoining balconies, give me 15 minutes to unpack.”

Fifteen minutes later, Gary noticed Mags out on the balcony in front of her room. He took a moment to admire the view. The way the sun was shining, he could almost see her silhouette through the fabric of her dress. Pouring two drinks, he walked out, stood next to her and admired the view.

“They have a pretty nice piece of property here,” Gary commented, “and the views are spectacular.” Maggy agreed with an “over the top” comment. Sitting, she told Gary that she had checked in with her sister and announced her arrival in town. Her mother and sister were going to pick her up in the morning for hair and makeup and a light lunch. The wedding was not until 6pm. Gary nodded, “they don’t need to pick you up, you can have the car if you want.” Maggy laughed, “I think they are coming to meet you.....the mystery man.”

Finishing the drink, Gary announced “how about a swim in the pool. The weather is great and now that you have another hair appointment, the hair can get wet.” Maggy agreed and headed inside only to return a moment later. “Cancel those plans as I forgot my swimsuit.” Gary looked up, “really, Ms Efficiency forgot a swimsuit.” He picked up the phone and called the concierge desk explaining the problem. “Ok, let’s go,” he said.

Without any hesitation, Maggy followed him to the lobby where there was a collection of high end boutiques. The concierge was already waiting for them. Maggy looked at Gary with the “have you lost your mind face” causing him to laugh. “Go find something nice.” To the concierge he commented. " I don’t want her checking price tags at all. I think she forgot everything, so will need a coverup and some sandals. I will be at the pool.”

Gary made his way to the pool, while Maggy headed into the boutique turning her head to see him go out the door. Inside, there was a flurry of activity with multiple women happy to wait on her. The female concierge gave some instructions and the rest was a whirlwind of activity. Maggy was measured, asked about colors and styles and then presented with choices. She immediately knew the suits were expensive and when she tried to look at a sale rack, she was sent back to her seat by the staff. “Madame,” one commented, “we have our instructions.”

After trying on a few, Maggy settled on a black one piece with gold trim and strategically placed cutouts. Everyone agreed the suit fit beautifully and the concierge noted, it accents you perfectly. Maggy thought she was done, but was soon in the midst of cover ups and sandals. Finally, after almost 45 min, it was over. “I never knew shopping could be so exhausting,” she commented. The concierge suggested she just keep the new outfit on and that she would have her clothes sent back to her room. Maggy was not accustomed to such attention, and just nodded her head.

Walking into the lobby and out to the pool, she turned some heads. She had to admit that she felt beautiful and very sensual.

Gary noticed her the moment she walked onto the pool deck. His mind went “holy crap” for the second time in the day. As she approached, he stood up and offered her a chair. Sitting, she looked at him and said “you are too much, thank you.” She added, “what do you think?”

“Stunning,” was Gary’s one word answer.

After some time at the pool, they returned to their respective rooms and met again for a quiet dinner overlooking the ocean. Again, Maggy looked perfect. She started with the “I don’t know how to thank you......” line and Gary cut her off. “Just enjoy yourself.”

After a nightcap, both turned in for the night. The swimming, alcohol and sun along with the calming sound of the waves soon had both asleep. At exactly 2AM, the nightly dream started again; however this time, Gary clearly saw the mystery woman had transformed into Maggy, while the man in the fogged mirror clearly became Gary. Each tossed and turned in bed in the throes of sexual excitement brought on by the vividness of their dreams. By 2:30, both had another dream orgasm and was sitting up in bed, trying to figure out where the intimate thoughts came from that were interrupting their sleep. Both inwardly smiled that the blurred faces had become real.

The next morning, right on time, Maggy’s mother and sister arrived to pick her up. They could not believe how relaxed and as her sister said “stunning,” she looked. Examining the Inn, her sister commented, “you must make good money.” Maggy laughed and said it was a treat from her boss. She then showed them the suit in the boutique she got the day before. Shelley, looked at the price tag and coughed.

“Maggy, did you see the cost of this suit? Mags shook her head. “Well,” her sister said, I finally know someone who wears a $300 swimming suit.” Maggy looked shocked, “that man has lost his mind.”

“Speaking of that man, here he comes now,” Maggy said as they stepped back into the lobby. Gary walked up, introduced himself and then wished them success on the spa appointment. When they finally got into her mother’s car, both women were into interrogation mode. Shelley summarized it all when she said, “Maggy, looking at the two of you standing there was different. There was real chemistry.” Maggy blushed and commented, “remember, he’s my boss, we work together.”

Gary spent the day by the pool, grabbed some lunch and called the concierge discussing a matter they had talked about yesterday. He was assured everything had been taken care of. The wedding was a 6pm, so the plan was to leave by 5:15. At 3:45, Maggy called and said that she was back at the hotel and would be ready at 5 or so.

Walking into her room, Maggy saw a gift box. There was a note card attached. The note was simple....“Maggy, in the box is the perfect compliment to your dress. I want you to have a magical evening—Gary.” Opening the box with shaking fingers, Maggie found a stunning blue sapphire necklace and matching earrings that went perfectly with her dress which was off the shoulder and had a low neckline. She wondered how did he know, but then dismissed it with “what doesn’t he know,” whispered silently under her breath.

At 5pm Gary was in his tux and ready to go. There was a knock on the connecting door and opening it, he was speechless. Mags looked beautiful and sexy at the same time. “Eyes back in the socket Nichols,” she quipped. “I need some help with a necklace someone left in my room.”

“That’s the trouble with these places, you never know what people might leave laying around.”

Gary took the necklace and gently secured it around her neck. Turning her towards him he whispered, “looks perfect.” He stepped back. “I sure hope you don’t outshine the bride.” For the second time in as many days, Mags felt herself blushing. Offering her his arm, “shall we go?” The two headed to the lobby.

The country club was abuzz with activity when they drove up. Giving the keys to a valet, Gary felt Mags take his arm. Inwardly, he smiled, she was relaxing. Walking in, Mags knew everyone, Gary knew no one. It was clear to him, that she made an impression. Everyone commented to her on how beautiful she looked. What impressed Maggy was how easily Gary fit in with a crowd in which he knew no one. As she walked up to him with a glass of champagne, she whispered, “has anyone ever told you how handsome you look in a tux?” He laughed, “not lately.”

Before long, everyone was ushered into another room where vows were exchanged. Shelley looked lovely and by the tear that formed in Maggy’s eye, the ceremony was emotional for her. Her little sister was getting married. Gary, handed her a clean handkerchief, and told her to keep it. After the vows were exchanged, the party began both in the banquet rooms and on the outside terrace overlooking the ocean.

Maggy’s mother found herself face to face with Gary at the bar. “Thank you for taking care of Maggy, you have no idea how much this means to her.” Gary smiled, “it was my pleasure, you have no idea how much she means to me on a daily basis. Besides, it’s given me an opportunity to see another side of her.”

Gary looked over to where Maggy was laughing with guests and commented, “you have one very beautiful and special daughter, you should be proud.” With that, he made his excuses and walked away. When Gary was trapped by some of Maggy’s friends all bent on interrogating him, she subtly walked up, tapped him on the shoulder and asked if she could steal him away for a moment. Gary looked down, “very insightful move,” he laughed. “That’s why you keep me around,” she quipped.

“Now given that daring rescue,” Maggy whispered, “please tell me you dance. If not, it’s back to the wolves.” Gary took her arm. Let’s see if you can follow my lead.” Putting his hand on her bare shoulder, he led her onto the dance floor. He surprised her, not only could he dance, but he was excellent. When the music slowed down, she felt her body melting into his as they moved across the dance floor. Shutting her eyes for a moment, she allowed herself to be led, following his step, enjoying the closeness. When the music stopped, she found herself blushing again as she rested on his shoulder for a moment. He looked at her with questioning eyes, “did I pass.” She nodded, “with flying colors.” Both headed for another drink.

And so it went for the next 2 hours. Maggy did not grow tired of dancing and for once, she found it enjoyable to relax in another man’s arms. Gary just enjoyed watching her smile and knowing she was happy. Walking across the floor to where Maggy was talking to her sister, Gary was introduced to Zara, Shelley’s best friend. Zara took his hand and shook it while staring deeply into his face. “Looking for something,” Gary quipped. Zara smiled, “not at all, I just love studying facial contours and expressions, it can tell you so much.” Gary waved his hand, “well, I am sure it is not an exact science, but I never dismiss anyone’s beliefs.” He then led Maggy back to the dance floor. Shelley looked to Zara, “well, what do you think?” Smiling, “they are both on the path we have set. Enjoy your honeymoon, my magic works wonders.”

As Shelly stood there, she heard Zara recite a verse in a strange tongue under her breath and looking at Maggy, she smiled and waved. As Maggy danced close to Gary, she suddenly felt a new sensation: arousal. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the wedding venue, maybe it was the dancing with a man she admired, but it was clear, she was wet and getting wetter. At the same time, she knew her nipples were hard. She could feel the blood pulse into them with each heartbeat. Instead of pushing away, she clung tighter to Gary. Zara noted it all and smiled.

When the reception was over, Maggy said her goodbyes to her family as everyone would be departing in the morning. Maggy’s mother declared to Gary, “well, I hope we get to see you again. I never saw Maggy dance so much.” Again, Maggy blushed and everyone laughed.

On the way back to the Inn, Mags turned to Gary and said, “I had a wonderful time, thank you.” Gary looked at her. “So did I. Escorting a beautiful woman to a wedding and then dancing with her all night is such a tough job.” Both laughed as she said, “I see you sacrificed yourself.” Again, the mere closeness of the couple in the car stirred Mag’s arousal. For a moment, she leaned her head back and enjoyed the sensation and tension. Gary did not seem to notice.

Back at the hotel, they agreed to meet on the balcony for a nightcap. It was only 11pm and neither was tired from the day’s events. Gary took off his tux jacket and tie, found two glasses, ice and his flasks and headed into the balcony. Mags was not there yet, but he saw the lights on in her room. He enjoyed the view down to the ocean and heard the soft sounds of music from the hotel’s lounge below. The sound of Maggy’s door opening made him turn and he smiled as she walked out. Still dressed, but having kicked off her heels, she looked great in the moonlight. In her hand was a box. She handed it to him with the words “for you.”

Gary looked down, she had handed him a bottle of 20 year old scotch. “You did not need to do this Mags, but I’ll take it. You know the way to a man’s heart.” He held up two glasses, poured some in each and handing her one proposed a little toast...“to a wonderful day with a beautiful lady.” Mag’s felt herself blushing and was glad the darkness covered the redness. Gary took a sip as did Maggy.....he whistled, “this is good....in fact, excellent.” She then walked up next to him and when she felt his arm go around her shoulder, she felt three things: warmth, security, and an explosion of wetness between her thighs. Hearing the music, she whispered, “dance with me,” and they did. Alone, by themselves and on the balcony.

Zara saw it all. Back in her room, she took hairs she had swept off Maggy’s shoulder and hairs she brushed off Gary’s tux and put them in a single dish. Chanting over them, she dropped hot wax from a burning candle over them locking them together. Smiling, she blew out the candle. “My power, will control these two as Shelley wants.”

As they danced, Maggy felt another surge of arousal causing her to press into Gary. Likewise, Gary felt his cock stirring. Afterall, he had a beautiful woman in his arms and her closeness all day was causing a reaction. He kept reminding himself that he was her boss and her friend—nothing more. After the dance, they broke away reluctantly and went back to sipping a scotch. Again his arm went around her and instead of standing there, Maggy turned into Gary’s body. She got up on her tip toes and pressed her lips into his. Putting his glass down, he looked at her and said “I have been wanting to do that all evening.” He wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close and locked his lips on hers. They moved together, kissing deeper and deeper and first one tongue and then another penetrated lips and danced together.

“Wow, ok....well,” Gary stammered. Maggy picked up her glass. “I am sorry, I should not have done that.”

“No, Mags, it is ok. It is not like we are teenagers.” I just don’t want to give you the wrong impression.” Maggy laughed....“there’s zero chance of that happening.” “Well,” she said, “I need to get out of this dress.”

“Goodnight Maggy”

Returning to his scotch, he still felt Maggy’s lips on his and replayed the moment over again in his mind.

Once back in his room, he was out of his shirt when he heard the subtle knock on the connecting door. Opening it, there stood Maggy in a hotel robe with a glass of scotch. Without a word, she wrapped her arms around Gary’s neck and kissed him. As Gary slipped his tongue between her lips, he heard a soft moan. Across town, Zara rolled the softening wax into a single strand.

Gary’s hands opened the sash on the hotel robe and he saw Mags standing there in very sexy lingerie. Instead of making a remark, he kissed her deeply and moved his hands over her body. There was no doubt in his mind that she wanted this and there was no way he was going to let a moment like this slip by only to regret it later.

Maggy felt his fingers open the clasp on her bra and the cool air blow against her hardening nipples. When he slipped her panties over her thighs, she moaned again as his fingers brushed across her bare mound. She was so wet. She felt his finger dip into her wetness and glide over her clit and she shuddered. He pressed her back on the bed and quickly undressed. The next 30 minutes were a blur. His mouth and fingers seems to be everywhere. Her body was on fire. Across town, Zara chanted louder and louder rolling the wax together faster and faster. Gary heard Mags cry out in passion, but he too was lost in the moment. He had never felt the need or desire for a woman like this. Mags had never felt her need or desire for a man like this either. She orgasmed under his lips and again under his fingers. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks as her body quivered under his touches.

She pulled him closer whispering, “I am ok and on the pill.” With that she spread her thighs, reached out for Gary’s hard cock and slipped it into her wetness. With a moan, they joined together. Gary moved back and forth driving deeper with each thrust. Maggy matched his intensity. Within minutes, they were moving as one. Maggy rolled him over and mounted Gary from the top. Immediately she had another orgasm and by the time Gary grew close, Mags was on the verge of her forth.

“Mags, I am going to cum.” She had never heard sweeter words. With a deep thrust, Maggy impaled herself on the length of Gary’s cock and exploded in orgasm. Her explosion triggered his own and he fired rope after rope of thick seed deep into her body. “Oh my god,” was all he could say as she collapsed on top of his body. He held her, their bodies intertwined as one while across town, Zara smiled. She picked up her phone and sent a text message to Shelley, “it is done.”

It took more than five minutes for Gary and Maggy to begin moving. They just held on to each other as they calmed down. Gary went to say something but Maggy put a finger to his lips.....” Thank you for everything and I needed that, I needed you to feel that.” Gary propped his head up, “Mags this could get complicated.” Now she did laugh, “I specialize in complicated.” With those words, she began to move her body over his until Gary’s cock stirred again. She laughed, “I’m feeling greedy tonight.”

They slept naked that night with the sound of the ocean below them. 2am came and went. There was no longer a stranger in the mirror; there was no longer a dreaming orgasm waking them at 2:30. By 6am, Zara was awake across town. Over coffee, she wove another spell. Like last night the used a strange language, wax and pieces of hair from both Maggy and Gary. As she finished the spell, she whispered, “no one can resist my powerful magic.”

Maggy was the first one to wake. She looked over at Gary realizing last night was real. As she watched him sleep, she felt a need creep into her early morning slumber. The need became arousal as she watched the rise and fall of his chest. With a mischievous grin, she lowered herself down the bed until her lips were at the same level as his cock. Then she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked his shaft up to the head of his cock. She could taste both of their juices dried to his skin. Again she licked and then again. She watched his cock stiffen as she applied more stimulation. He was still not awake which made her grin even more. She raised her lips and lowered them over his shaft slowly sucking him into her mouth. Then she did it again and again. She felt his weight shift and his body stir. She slowed down. She now turned it into a game. She loved watching his cock pulse as she touched it with her tongue. Mags kept at it until she felt his cock pulse and then explode.....he was wide awake now, looking down, groaning. She looked up, smiling and swallowed. “Good morning,” she said. “I think your alarm just went off.”

Gary pulled Mags up to his shoulders and hugging her whispered, “unnecessary.” She grinned, “I did it for me as much as you. It is something I wanted to try and well, you presented the perfect opportunity.”

Gary grinned, " it was almost like an orgasm in a dream, but when I opened my eyes, there you were.” Maggy looked over, “as you said, this might get complicated.” They lay for a minute in the quiet of the morning, then they rolled together and when Gary entered her, Maggy wrapped her legs around his back drawing him deeper and deeper. “Please, deeper, please, " she moaned. Maggy could not believe the words coming out of her mouth. Never in her life had she been aroused or wanted anything more. Gary fueled by her words, filled her again until he exploded putting spurt after spurt deep in her pussy.

Both were somewhat stunned by the passion the night and morning brought. After showering, dressing, and packing for the trip home, they went down to an Oceanside Sunday Brunch. Both seemed slightly embarrassed to bring up last night and this morning realizing they were about to head back to the daily grind. Finally, Gary broke the ice.

“So how are you at dealing with complicated circumstances?” He looked directly at Mags.

Pausing for a second, Mags gathered her thoughts, “I have always found that the more complicated the situation, the greater the reward.”

Raising his Bloody Mary in a mock toast, Gary said “then we are on the same page concerning complications.” Continuing, “Maggy, I had no intention when I brought you down here for it to end up like it did last night. It was the farthest thing from my mind. But what happened, happened and honestly, I am glad it did. I have been more relaxed with you this weekend then I have been in a long time.”

Mags felt a tear welling up and fought it back, but she was still emotional when she said, “I am glad you feel that way as no one, and I mean no one, has ever made me happier in such a short time. As for last night, I wanted that, I really did.”

They finished their brunch and headed back up the coast. On the way, Maggy talked to Shelley who was on the way to the airport for her honeymoon. “So is Mr. Dreamy driving this morning.”

“Yes, he’s right here Shelley.”

“Well, I’ll press you for all the hot details later as he is with you, but I hope you enjoyed some fireworks last night.” Maggy blushed and said, “I’ll never tell.”

“That my dear sister is all I needed to know. I just hope there were some explosions.”

They said their goodbyes and Gary looked over. “Shelly, I assume.” Maggy nodded, “wanting to know all the intimate details.” She laughed, “I should have shocked her and told her how I started my morning.” Gary chuckled, “bad idea, she might lose control of her car.”

Shelly called Zara and told her that she thought the spells were working. Zara laughed and said, “of course they are, but we just getting started. What is sprouting will grow like a spark builds into a fire.” Shelly agreed, “how will I ever repay you?”

“There is no need to repay anything, I am happy to put my powers to good use.”

Arriving back at Maggy’s by mid afternoon, Gary helped her unload her things before saying his goodbyes. Mags had no intention of just letting him walk out the door, so taking his arm, she pulled him into a close embrace and deep kiss. Smiling, she said, “I hope that will help you remember the weekend.”

That night, both turned in early as Monday would be busy. However at 2am, both were embroiled in the same dream. It was erotic, hot and intense. When their dream orgasm hit at exactly 230, both were bolt upright in bed thinking the same thing—here we go again. They fell asleep, but awoke at 530am aroused and on edge. It was going to be a long Monday.

Even hard workouts did not ease the arousal. As Gary ran on a treadmill, he thought of how good Maggy had looked in a swimsuit; as Maggy put in laps, she thought of how sexy she felt walking out on the pool deck to meet Gary on Saturday. Neither could get the other out of their heads. Work did not help much either; although totally professional, Gary could not help but noticing the sway of Maggy’s hips as she walked away from him. He especially noticed the scent of her perfume and it reminded him of the weekend and how it had ended. For her part, being close to Gary, kept her wet all day. She had never experienced this type of arousal in her life. If anything, it was like a slow simmer where more heat was applied hour after hour. Whenever her mind flashed back to the weekend, it included the sight of them together, naked in bed in the midst of an orgasm. Her body seems to long for a connection with his.

When she got home that evening and poured herself a glass of wine, she curled up on the sofa. Almost immediately, the phone rang. Looking at the screen, she saw if was Gary.

“I was just thinking about you,” Maggy offered. “You have been on my mind all day and for the life of me, I cannot get this weekend out of my mind.”

“Well,” Gary laughed, " I have been suffering from the same thing,—Maggy withdrawal.” Continuing, “now how are we going to handle this complication at work?” When Maggy asked “what complication,” he quickly replied, “like every time you walk in I want to put you on my desk and make you scream.”

Maggy laughed, “oh really, I will never look at your desk the same way again, Mr. Nichols.”

As she listened to his voice, her arousal again began to grow. Mentally, she was arguing with herself....’Maggy, you are a grown woman, quit acting like a teenager.’ However, she could not deny the physical reaction her body was having as the conversation continued. When he got ready to hang up, Gary commented that he was enjoying some of her gift....the scotch. “Very smooth, very delicate and tasty, just like you,” he commented. With that, Maggy exclaimed she needed a cold shower and hung up with a laugh.

Over the remainder of the week, things simmered. Zara performed her nightly ritual and their dreams were flooded with erotic images and thoughts. Although they no longer woke at 2:30am in the midst of a dream orgasm, now the heat just simmered until the morning alarm went off. This insured each morning started with an almost frustrated feeling for Maggy and Gary. Zara knew this and intentionally kept the frustration building. Both, however, managed to keep their professional life and personal feelings separate. As the weekend approached, Gary made the first move. On Wednesday, he looked at Maggy and with a questioning voice asked, “are you available for dinner and drinks on Friday?”

Maggy immediately felt a sense of relief as she nodded. Gary sensed her attitude change commenting, “don’t tell me you thought that I wasn’t going to ask you out?” He laughed, “if it was up to me, you and I would have been together every evening this week.” Mag’s smile broke out, “Mr Nichols, I am in great shape, and would not wear out or grow tired of you.” She immediately blushed. Gary laughed....“I am glad to hear that Maggy.”

Even while on her honeymoon, Shelly kept in touch with Zara. She was determined that Maggy would find the same happiness she had found with her now husband. The text messages flew back and forth. When Zara asked if she wanted the heat turned up higher, Shelley said yes. With a warning about “sometimes you cannot control the power once it is released,” Zara committed to a new spell. This time she added rose oil and caraway seeds along with the red candles and cutouts of both Maggy and Gary. Over and over, she imparted her will on the others.....slowly, softly and then with a louder voice and more passion. The spell combined both passion and lust and was one of the strongest she had ever cast. When she finished, Zara was exhausted. She sent an IM to Shelley: “it is done—hopefully, your sister is ready for what will come her way.”

Plans were finalized for dinner on Friday. Although Gary thought of leaving right from work, Maggy would hear nothing of it. She wanted to go home and get ready for what she called a “proper date.” He was set to pick her up at 730 with drinks and dinner at one of his favorite restaurants in the city.

To say that Maggy was excited was an understatement. Zara would have been proud of the effect her spell was having. All day, Maggy could not get her mind off of the upcoming evening and realistically, time seemed to drag. When she walked into her apartment, she was a flurry of activity that included a shower, makeup, hair and finally the right outfit. As she was getting ready to get dressed, she selected some lingerie with him in mind secretly harboring the hope that he would see it later in the night. She loved how her waxed pussy felt under the lace and silk. A little black dress and heels completed the look. Checking herself in the mirror at 7:20 pm, she whispered “perfect.”

She saw his car pull up outside, but waited for Gary to knock on the door. Answering, she greeted him with a “hi” and then a kiss on the lips. He stepped back from her and whistled. “I love the dress on you,” he managed to state before they headed out the door.

Driving to dinner, she managed to put her hand over his near the center console. Maggy felt a new sense of aggressiveness right now and did not want this night to go to waste. Pulling into a seafood place overlooking the harbor, Gary greeted the valet and escorted Maggy on his arm into the establishment and directly to a waiting table. As she walked in, Mag’s felt all eyes were on her; they were.

Dinner was a blur of conversation, laughter and pleasantries. Maggy enjoyed the view of the harbor as the sun went down and had to admit, Gary’s taste was impeccable. As they finished with desert and coffee, Maggy’s thoughts went to what would happen next. Gary made it easy for her.

“Maggy, we have a couple of choices this evening: we can call it a night declaring we both had a wonderful time, or we can go back to my place, sip so good scotch and see where the night goes; however, I must warn you, I have every intention of letting you see the sun rise from my balcony. Personally, I want you to come home with me, but it is clearly up to you.”

Maggy grinned, “choices, choices, choices, what is a girl to do?” Then she looked at him, “if you didn’t invite me back, I might have kicked you under the table.”

“That settles it them,” Gary whispered as he stood up. “I knew the 20 yr old scotch would get to you.”

When they pulled into the condo complex occupied by Gary, Mag’s was more then impressed. It had a commanding view of the city skyline and directly overlooked the bay. Gary pulled to the front and the doorman and valet greeted him warmly. Gary took Maggy’s arm, introduced her and then went through the lobby to the elevators. The building was 47 floors high. She watched his fingers hit floor 47. On the 47th floor, there were only 4 units. Opening the door for Maggy, Gary allowed her to step inside and take in the view as the city unfolded in front of her. “Oh my god, this is beautiful,” we’re the only words that came out of her mouth.

Maggy walked around and the stared at Gary. “Don’t tell me that you decorated this place all by yourself.” Gary declared that he wished he could take credit, but “no, I hired a decorator who listened and helped me.” Continuing, he had to ask, “what do you think?”

“Well, I must admit you are full of surprises, this is not your normal bachelor’s pad.”

Gary walked over to the bar and poured the scotch, while Maggy continued to explore the kitchen. “Do you cook, or is the for show? Gary looked insulted and the laughed, “Maggy, I might cook better than you.”

They then walked out on the balcony where Gary stood behind her so close she could feel the warmth of his body. Sipping their drinks, they enjoyed the silence of the night and the view. When Maggy put her drink down and turned, she looked up and simply said, “now that I have had my scotch, I want to taste those lips.” Both locked in a deep and warm kiss where tongues explored and danced with each other. Breaking for a short rest, Maggy could feel her wetness growing and as she pressed into Gary, she knew she felt his cock hardening.

Moving back inside, they headed to Gary’s bedroom. Again, she found the room tastefully decorated and a wall of windows looked out over the city. Gary poured himself another scotch, but Maggy declined an offer. She wanted to keep her wits. She walked into the bathroom and saw a walk-in shower that could hold six people with wall jets, rain heads and steam. There was also a deep jacuzzi tub and multiple dressing areas. She looked at a sink with a woman’s hairbrush and some toiletries . “Do you always plan for company?”

Gary walked up behind her. “Hey, I was planning for you.” She then opened a drawer and found an assortment of makeup, all in her brand and colors. " How did you know,” she asked. Gary laughed, “I was observant last weekend, I think you will find everything you need.” Maggy was impressed, she had never had someone consider her needs like this before. She then felt his hands reaching around her body and cupping her breasts. She had flashbacks to her dream. Shutting her eyes, she just went with the sensations.

Gary found the zipper to Maggy’s dress and slowly opened it allowing it to fall on the floor in a pool of fabric. Maggy stared ahead into the mirror and watched as she lost her dress and now stood open and exposed in a bra, panty and stockings. She was captivated by the look in his eyes as he took in her image. Again, her dream flashed into her mind. She watched as Gary’s hands undid her bra hooks freeing her breasts and then as his hands slid her panties over her thighs. Naked, she watched as Gary removed his clothes. Looking at her image in the mirror she just stared, aroused as his hands wrapped around her again and teased her pink nipples, which rapidly became hard. Her body was so ready, she could feel the heat and wetness between her legs. Slowly, his fingers entered her warmth and one played with her clit. The moan she heard was her own. Maggy was so turned on.

She saw and then felt Gary’s cock pressing against her from behind. Leaning forward, she made it easier for him to slide into her warmth. She wanted this and felt herself pressing back with more need. For his part, Gary slipped into her body deeper with each thrust as her pussy engulfed his hardness.

Moaning, Maggy heard the words, “yes, fuck me,” escape her lips. Gary respond, “Mag’s, I want you.”

As they both looked ahead into the reflective glass of the mirror, they saw their images awash in passion, moving as one. Each one independently thought of their dreams and how their lovers had come to them like this. There was no turning back, no regrets, sexual need exploded as Mag’s orgasmed with her pussy gripping Gary’s cock. She felt it ripple through her body like electricity. Gary then came in a rush, depositing stream after stream of pearly white cum deep in her body. Maggy gripped him tightly, milking every last drop of his being from his hard cock. His body spasmed over and over until it could give no more.

They remained still, leaning forward toward the mirror. “Oh my god, I needed that,” Maggy mumbled. Gary nodded, “Wow, we seem to be on the same sheet of music tonight.” He then slowly pulled his cock for her warmth and went into his closet returning with an Oxford shirt. He wrapped her in it.....“your new sleep shirt.” Maggy laughed, “my favorite, it reminds me of you.”

Zara sat in her bed naked and chanting. There was a smile on her face. The primal urges contained in her spell had taken root. She could almost feel what Maggy was feeling and from the sensations tearing through her body, she knew that Maggy had been fucked. Zara’s pussy was on fire. It was hard for her to feel what her spell was doing to another without getting involved and feeling the same. She dipped her hands down into her pussy and rubbed her clit. At that same moment, Maggy felt a rush of arousal—little did she know, Zara and Shelley were behind her encounters.

To Be Continued