The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Could Get Complicated Part 5

MC, MF, MA, BD,MD

Gary is a successful law partner with the world at his fingertips. Maggy is his Executive Assistant. When spells are cast on the unsuspecting pair, dreams that haunt their sleep become a reality.

Sex that night was hot. Gary started by tasting all of the juices Maggy’s body presented to him; she countered by sucking his cock. They then slipped into a 69 position where they satisfied each other and then they fucked using multiple positions. She ended up on top of him when she orgasmed for the third time. Gary, always pushing her buttons, rolled Maggy over on her back and whispered, “don’t move.” Maggy froze in place. He then took her hands and using a tie, bound them over her head. Placing a tie around her head, he created a blindfold. Finally, he spread her thighs and said again, “don’t move.”

Maggy could not believe how erotic the moment felt. She was surrendering freedom of movement to her lover, trusting him, and it turned her on. Gary now teased her body and teased it slowly. He took her to the edge of orgasm and brought her back down. Over and over, he repeated the process until Maggy was literally quivering in the bed. When he took her to the edge again, she whispered “please.”

“Please What?”

“Please let me cum.”

“Really, should I let you cum,” he asked.

Maggy shook her head yes. “Please,” she added.

“Then cum for me,” Gary whispered as his fingers stroked the tip of her clit.

Maggy fell over the edge yelling his name as she came. She lost control of her body as she quivered on the clean sheets. The only words coming out of her mouth were, “oh my god, oh my god.”

Gary then turned her over and got her on her knees with her hands bound in front of her body. Moving behind her, he slipped his hard cock into Maggy’s body with one hip movement. Maggy immediately tightened her pussy around Gary’s cock wanting to hold it in place. As he rocked his hips, he began to thrust deeper and deeper into her warm wetness until it felt as if his cock was hitting her womb. The intensity of the sensations sent Maggy over the edge again. Her pussy contracted on Gary’s cock causing him to lose control and empty his seed into Maggy. They then collapsed on top of one another until they regained control. “God that was good, it just gets better and better with you,” Gary managed to get out.

Maggy rolled over and looked at Gary, “mmmmm.....that was hot,” I didn’t know a tie on my wrists would be such a turn on; it must have been the movie.” Gary laughed, “you told me it was every woman’s fantasy, clearly it is yours.” Maggy did not disagree. “Gary, with you, everything is a possibility. I have never opened up like this before to anyone.”

He smiled.....“nor have I.”

The weekend brought more alone time, more sex and more discovery. Everything they did was a first to include grocery shopping. When they left the store, Gary commented, “I did not know grocery shopping could become an erotic experience.” Maggy laughed, “you sir, have a creative mind.”

On Saturday evening, Gary talked Maggy into some erotic online shopping. He established rules. Much like strip poker, the winner got to choose an item to order that the loser would use or have used on them. Unfortunately, Maggy was a poor poker player and Maggy drinking scotch was even a worse player. Gary even commented, “remind me never to let you play poker in a casino.” The losses began to mount up and before long, wrist and ankle restraints had been ordered as had a blindfold. Quickly, a spreader bar was added to the order. When Gary next won, he ordered the leather corset they had discussed. He kidded Maggy that it would not be office wear as it matched what they saw in the gallery. When Gary won the next two hands, Maggy called it quits but not before an assortment of vibrators and other devices were ordered. Although she would not admit it, what they were doing turned her on as she knew Gary was interested in seeing how she responded.

As they finished shopping, Gary mentioned that he had an invitation to a Halloween Party given by members of the country club. He asked Maggy if she wanted to go and warned her it was a costume affair. He threw in the comment that he had never been but heard it was a pretty risqué affair. “If you are man enough, Nichols, I am woman enough, you decide.” Gary made the call and RSVP’d yes. Gary smiled, well luckily I know a designer who is perfect in this area....he dialed Sylvia.

“Sylvia loves the challenge and said she will have some ideas sketched out by Sunday morning for us to review.” Maggy smiled, “God, I love a man of action and you sure are a man of action.”

As they sipped another scotch, Gary asked Maggy some personal questions. The alcohol flowing through her veins made answering easier as he inhibitions were lowered. She also trusted Gary with her answers.

“Well, we just ordered a number of toys, have you used them before.”

“If you mean have I ever used a vibrator before, of course, what woman hasn’t? " Continuing, Maggy answered, “If you mean have I used the bondage gear, no never. The first time I even got involved in it was with you and the ties the other night.” The first time I even thought about it was at the gallery.”

“Does this conversation embarrass you in any way?” Gary looked her in the eyes.

Without hesitation, Maggy answered “no, not at all.” She continued, “in fact, I am happy we are having it, I want us to be open with what we like and need, I have never been able to do this with anyone before. With you, it is different.”

“So at the exhibit in the gallery, what you saw turned you on?”

Maggy sipped her drink, “yes it did, at first I was a little shocked, but then I began to picture myself in the images and it became arousing.” For some reason, the more I looked at them, the more I saw myself as the woman in the display.” Gary nodded.

“Maggy, I want you to stand up in front of me.”

Maggy stood up.

“Now, without taking your eyes from mine, I want you to strip down so that I can enjoy looking at your naked body.”

Maggy hesitated for a second, but then locked her eyes on Gary and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. Her breathing deepened and she unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. Within minutes her bra was off and her thong was on the pile of clothes by her side. Maggy was naked and staring straight at Gary. He smiled.

“Does doing this for me, turn you on?”

“Yes” was all she answered.

“Good,” he answered, “you look beautiful like that. Now kneel in front of me.”

Maggy gracefully fell to her knees keeping her eyes on Gary the entire time. She was not sure why, but realized this erotic play was turning her on.

Gary sipped his scotch as he looked at his beautiful lover. “Now spread those knees a little wider. I want to see all of you.”

Maggy obeyed and felt her body open up as her knees went wider. She was sure that he could see how wet she was and realized that she was getting even wetter.

“Maggy, now as I watch you, I want you to touch for me. You will keep your knees spread wide and your eyes locked on mine as you do.”

Without hesitation, Maggy let her hand fall between her thighs. Her fingers traced a line over her pussy and found her clit. She was wet and her clit was swollen and large. As she touched, she became wetter. She stared up at Gary keeping her eyes on his. She could see that her movements had his attention.

“Now Maggy, take your fingers and slowly lick them, I want you to taste exactly what I taste when I go down on you. I want you to taste your arousal.”

Maggy slowly brought her fingers to her lips, deliberately parted them and then slowly rolled her fingers over one and then the other. It was the first time she had ever tasted her own juices and both the taste and her own scent was intoxicating, for a moment, she shut her eyes, but Gary quickly reminded her to lock on to his.

“Finish touching now Mag’s. I want you to touch until you orgasm for me as I watch.”

Maggy obeyed allowing her fingers to resume their work. She felt her orgasm building up. It started deep within her body and built until she could no longer contain the movement of her hips or her words. Her lips parted and sounds, moans, escaped her lips. Then she almost shouted, “Gary, oh god, oh god, it is going to cum.”

Gary looked down and saw the beauty of her arousal and simply said “cum for me Mag’s” and she did.

Maggy could not hold back. The thought that she was naked, kneeling, totally exposed to Gary’s eyes and surrendering to his words set in play an emotional and physical response she was not prepared for at all. She felt the wave of her orgasm rise, crest and the wash over her with a power beyond anything she could control. Her body responded on its own and she was along for the ride. All the while, she saw Gary’s eyes on her until she could no longer keep her eyes locked on him. She fell forward in a heap overcome with both the physical and emotional response.

The next thing she felt were his arms pulling her into his lap where she collapsed in a ball sobbing tears of joy like a baby. She looked up and he asked if she was ok. Maggy nodded yes. “I am ok and I am happy.” She then queried “what are you doing to me Nichols?” To which he replied, “what are you doing to me Mag’s.” He held her close, protecting get her, not understanding the overwhelming need he had to keep her close, to keep her safe and to make her part of his life.

Maggy finally stirred in his arms. Looking up, she mumbled, “this is a hell of a way to spend a Saturday night.” Gary laughed and pointed to the open curtains, “if people only knew what was happening 47 floors up.” Maggy just nodded adding, “somehow, the open curtains add to the eroticism.”

As Maggy got up to find a robe, she picked up her clothes from the floor. Bending over, she gave Gary an eyeful. “Now that is officially teasing,“he said as he playfully slapped her on the ass.

“Guilty as charged,” Maggy replied, " now let me find my robe.” Gary laughed, “why cover up beauty with a robe.” She replied quickly, “if I don’t, I might have your hands on me for the next five hours.” Then she laughed, “but that might not be such a bad thing.”

Maggy went into the bathroom and refreshed her makeup. She looked at herself standing naked in front of the mirror. Her nipples were fully erect and her body was still flushed with post orgasm color. Her waxed pussy was puffy and she could still see the clit head peaking from under her hood. Her lips glistened with juices. She whispered, “God Maggy, you have never been so turned on.”

Across town, Shelley sat with Zara as another spell was cast. Zara felt the arousal that Maggy felt and she told Shelley that her sister was opening new doors in both her relationship and her life. She then performed another ceremony as Shelley watched. When she was finished, she warned Shelley that there was no turning back at this point. Shelley nodded her head. When Zara’s hand inadvertently touched Shelley’s, she felt a surge of arousal. Pulling away, Shelley said, “wow, what caused that?” Zara laughed, “my dear, that is what your sister Maggy is dealing with right now.”

Returning to the living room, Maggy noticed that Gary had poured her a wine. Sipping it, she mentioned, “so we get ideas from Sylvia for Halloween costumes, you are too much Nichols.” Gary nodded, “well if we are going to go, we might as well do it up right.” She then sat next to him on the sofa and was soon leaning into him resting her head on his shoulder. His arm wrapped around her and soon snaked under her robe where it was soon teasing her right nipple. When she looked up at him, he merely stated the obvious...“I cannot keep my hands off of you Maggy.” She laughed, “you have plenty of time, I am not going anywhere.”

That evening in bed, they again ended up naked in each other’s arms, but this time, they made love vs. had sex. It was slow, emotional and passionate. Gary was the gentle lover who slowly built Maggy’s passion to a peak. When he sensed she was ready, he slipped his cock into her waiting wetness and they moved as one for the longest period of time. Each time they got close, they backed away from the edge to prolong the sensations. As they did this, they learned more and more about each other’s bodies and responses. Finally, Gary looked into Maggy’s yes and said, “I need you and I need this.” With that, he plunged deep into her body almost touching her womb as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Gary rode Maggy deeper and deeper feeling her pussy tighten and pulse on his cock. When he felt his orgasm approaching, he told Maggy. She whispered in his ear, “please, Gary, give it to me, fill me now.” He did, exploding deep in her body triggering her own explosion where she milked his cock dry. Collapsing on one another, they lay there holding on, breathing as one and relaxing until they were able to roll apart and eventually get up.

Once her nightgown was on, Maggy was back in bed and when Gary joined her, she kissed him deeply and laying her head on his chest fell asleep. Gary looked down at her and had only one thought. He loved this woman.

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny. In fact, Maggy slept in and woke to the smell of fresh coffee and sounds in the kitchen. Gary was already up and this time, he handed her a cup of coffee as she walked into the kitchen. Looking at her with a stare, Maggy questioned “what?”

“Well Mag’s, I love that nightgown, it is sheer enough that when the sunlight hits you just right, I can see the perfect outline of your naked body,” Gary laughed.

“Pervert,” Maggy quipped with a smile. “I’ll go throw on a robe and end the show.”

Gary walked over, wrapped his arms around her and whispered, “like hell you will, I like an early morning show.” Maggy wiggled her body almost spilling her coffee. Sylvia was coming over at noon for costume discussions, so when Maggy headed off for a shower, Gary was not far behind. This time, he did not surprise her as when he came in the bathroom, she commented, “I wondered when you would show up; afterall, someone has to scrub my back.”

Back scrubs led to full body scrubs and before long, Maggy was playfully washing Gary’s body. When her hands soaped his hardening cock, she turned the tables and said simply, “lock your eyes on me,” as she stroked. She reminded Gary that “we really need to insure your cock is nice and clean.” She could see the arousal build in his eyes as her fingers gripped his cock and she manipulated it in just the right way and at just the right tempo. When he groaned, “Jesus Mag’s,” she knew he was close and kneeling watched as his cock head swelled with blood and throbbed with each heartbeat. It was erotic watching Gary’s body respond. When she ran her finger down to his ball sac, it was too much and Gary’s cock exploded firing first one spurt and then another onto her face and then chest. She watched in amazement at the pressure and volume of each burst. Maggy did not move although she was surprised by the suddenness of his explosion. Gary looked down, “shit Mag’s that was hot and I hear it is good for the skin.” Maggy looked up as Gary’s cum ran down her cheek, “you’ve got a line for everything.”

What Gary did not know is Maggy’s pussy was pulsing with excitement and his facial, although it caught her by surprise, had aroused Maggy to no end. It was her first experience like this and it would not be her last.

At exactly 12 noon, the doorman from the lobby rang and announced Sylvia’s presence. Within minutes, there was a knock on the door and in walked Sylvia complete with a sketch pad. After opening some wine and pouring both Sylvia and Maggy a glass, Gary poured himself a scotch and settled in on the sofa next to Maggy. Sylvia as usual was dressed fashionably and complimented Maggy on her Sunday look. “Gary, you need to send her by the shop, I have some wonderful outfits that just arrived and Maggy would look wonderful in them.” Gary nodded his head, “perhaps, I will just turn her over to you and your team one weekend, I am sure Mag’s would relish the experience.” Maggy, simply laughed and said, “I am not committing to anything that I don’t know about.”

Gary looked at Sylvia, “well that seals her fate then. Pick a weekend for your magic sometime after Halloween and Maggy will be all yours.” Sylvia laughed and looking at Maggy, “we’ll have a great time my dear.”

“Now,” Sylvia began, “let’s see what we can do for the party you will be attending.”

For the next 30 min, Sylvia outlined multiple design ideas and Maggy had to admit, that she was intrigued by them all. Sylvia clearly had an eye for design, color and sensuality. She explained each design and what she was trying to achieve. Gary seemed overwhelmed by the choices and when he looked to Maggy for help, she laughed and said for once, she was going to let him decide. Gary looked to Sylvia for help....“what do you think?”

“Honestly, I have my favorite, but it depends on how daring you two want to be,” Sylvia mentioned. With that, she pulled out her sketch of a cat woman dressed in latex with a strapped bustier around her waist. The woman wore a mask, so the face would be partially hidden. With her charcoal pencils, she added a silver collar around the woman’s neck. Then she pulled out a trainers costume for Gary.....all done in black leather. He had him holding a leash that ran to the collar. Both images were sexy, sensual and somewhat provocative. What Sylvia did not know, is both appealed to both Gary and Maggy on a different level too.

“What do you think,” Sylvia asked.

Gary studied the sketches for another minute and then nodded his head. “I like them, are you sure that you can do the work?” Sylvia nodded. “For you Gary, we will deliver on time.” With that remark, the deal was struck. Maggy sat wide eyed....her pussy had spasmed as Gary decided on her costume; she already pictured herself in public dressed like the sketch depicted. She never even thought to question why she was so open to the idea.

After some additional discussions and another glass of wine, Sylvia got up to leave. As she did, she handed Maggy a gift bag containing some wrapped boxes. “I want you to have these as a token of my appreciation for wearing my gown to the gala. Maggy, you lit up the room. If you ever give up working for Gary, you have a career with me in front of a camera.” Maggy was going to turn down the gifts but saw Sylvia was totally sincere, so she just thanked her.

“Besides,” Sylvia grinned, “I am sure Gary will appreciate what I gave you as a gift.” With that she kissed each on the cheek and took her leave. “I will call you next week for fittings.”

As Gary shut the door, he looked at Maggy and laughed, “in for a penny, in for a pound, besides, we will both have masks on.” He then asked “have you ever worn latex before?” When Maggy shook her head no, he smiled, “good, as I have not worn leather, so it will be an all around new experience.” Maggy grinned, “we both may need some scotch to get through the party.”

Maggy looked at Gary, “I have to admit, I am glad you settled on that design, the minute she showed it and then added that collar, my god, I got wet and aroused.” Gary looked at her, “I knew that it had an effect on you.”

“Well it did, I immediately saw myself displayed in that suit.”

With that, Maggy walked up in front of Gary and running her hand down the front of his zipper whispered, “and it still has me hot.”

As Gary stood there holding his drink, Maggy continued to stroke his hardening cock through his pants, when she had him hard, she asked him what he needed and when he said “suck me,” she looked up and whispered.....“tell me.”

Smiling, Gary looked at her, “Maggy, get on your knees and suck me.” She did.

Her lips surrounded now familiar flesh that grew hard under her touch. She loved the taste and the texture of a hardening penis. She cut her eyes up and met Gary’s and could see the effect she was having. Maggy grabbed his ball sac and stroked it slowly while her lips continued to explore the length of his cock. As she swirled her tongue over the head, she could feel the blood vessels pulsing. Knowing she turned him on drove her to more and more, She heard Gary moan and knew he was close. When he cried out her name, she felt the first taste of his salty sperm splash over her tongue. She sucked harder until he fully exploded and emptied his balls into her mouth. She drained him. He loved what she did to him and she loved how he made her feel.

When they recovered, both had a serious discussion about what was happening between them. Neither understood the intensity of the emotions and physical desires and none knew of Zara’s role. For now, they were pawns along for the ride as a web of spells descended over them.

The week passed quickly as work was intense. Zara’s spells kept Maggy on edge and her continued arousal insured a constant emission of pheromones that effected Gary. Their attraction for one another never seemed to dull. By the time Wednesday evening arrived, both were already looking forward to the weekend and Saturday’s Halloween party. After work, Maggy had to stop by Sylvia’s shop for a fitting. Gary had gone on Tuesday. The fitting just turned out to be a series of measurements input into a computer. When Sylvia had what she needed, she allowed Maggy to dress and depart. “Maggy, you will have a very high tech suit and will be the hit of the party,” Sylvia mentioned as Maggy departed.

Saturday was filled with some last minute shopping and chores. Sylvia and her team were to arrive by 5 pm with the suits for proper fitting. Gary had just poured both a scotch when the door man announced Sylvia’s arrival and within minutes there was a knock on the door. Soon Sylvia and her team were setting up shop in both bedrooms. Gary disappeared first and as Sylvia sipped on a wine, she motioned for Maggy to join her in the bedroom—now dressing room.

Maggy walked in and saw the shiny suit on a hanger and must have looked a little nervous. “Maggy, you are precious as is your reaction,” Sylvia declared. “Here, sip this for a few minutes.” Sylvia handed her a drink that she poured from a flask. “What is it,” Maggy asked.

“It is a special Halloween drink, you will love it.” Sylvia smiled as she watched Maggy sip on the cocktail. What she had told her was not a lie, but what she had failed to mention is a few of the special additives added to the drink were designed to make Maggy compliant. Compliance and acceptance were traits Sylvia viewed as important tonight if Maggy was to be in character. One thing that Sylvia demanded was perfection from her staff and tonight, she viewed Maggy as her model.

When Maggy finished her drink, she was feeling better. Sylvia helped her undress and when naked, a fine powder was spread over her body. Sylvia explained the powder would help the latex slide on more easily over her skin. The powder was followed the main suit which fit like a glove. Every curve and detail of Maggy’s body was clearly on display under the shiny latex. Maggy just stood there following Sylvia’s instructions. When the suit was on, a latex bustier with silver buckles was added. This caused Maggy’s breasts to swell and lift. Finally, boots, gloves and a mask were added. Sylvia applied some fresh makeup before fastening the silver collar around her neck and attaching a leash.

Maggy looked in the mirror and was stunned by the transformation. When the silver collar locked tight around her neck, she felt an incredible burst of arousal. She felt calm, relaxed but arroused. When Sylvia touched her shoulder, a shot of pleasure shot through her body. “The suit works wonderfully, any touches translate to arousal.” She added, “I love the technology that can be embedded into fabric these days.”

Maggy was led out to Gary. He looked at her and smiled. Sylvia clearly stated, “Gary be careful with Maggy tonight as the suit transforms her totally into her Halloween character.” When Gary mentioned he was not sure what she meant, Sylvia explained, the suit has been soaked for hours with more female pheromones. The latex is also embedded with other chemicals that are directly transmitted onto Maggy’s skin. The chemicals are totally safe, but leave her calm and extremely open to your commands and suggestions. “She is fully open to whatever you desire. In fact, the suit has the owner adopt the submissive characters persona.” She then handed Gary a control unit. “Given your role tonight, you need this, it controls the suit.” Gary looked at the device. He smiled over at Maggy who seemed remarkably calm standing there taking it all in. Looking down, he hit the kneel button. Almost immediately, Maggy got up and then knelt with a shocked look on her face. He hit the stand button and she stood. He looked at the menu and smiled as did Sylvia. What Gary did not know is that his costume too had been soaked and was slowly leaching a formula into his skin that put him in the trainer personna for the evening. He was growing comfortable with dominating the beauty in latex.

The pheromones being released by both suits began to have the desired effect and Sylvia again smiled. These two were going to have a Halloween to remember. Now she got out her camera and photographed them for her albums. When the camera snapped, Maggy again felt a rush of arousal. As Sylvia left, the doorman announced Gary’s limo had arrived. Grabbing coats to cover their outfits, they headed out into the night.

The driver had the address and when he pulled up in front of what could best be called a private estate, Maggy was impressed. “So this is how the other half live’” she joked. Walking in, their invitation was checked by a doorman and their coats were taken and hung up. Too emotions immediately hit Maggy: one was apprehension, how would she look and others view her; the second was arousal. She felt like she was on display. However the chemicals seeping into her skin calmed her almost immediately, Gary snapped a leash to her collar and led her into the great room.

The husband and wife who were hosting the party greeted them warmly. Leah, the wife, took Maggy’s arm and led her off to a side room where a few other women were sitting. Bill, the husband did the same with Gary.

Leah introduced herself to the ladies and Maggy looked over the group. She saw a harem girl, a dancer, a nurse and an odd variety of Halloween professional costumes. She also thought she saw a Domme and Cleopatra. Leah told them the rules for the evening which included explore, lose your inhibitions, have fun, and don’t do anything you don’t like. With that she nodded and a waitress passed around a tray of drinks for the ladies. “Each of you,” Leah commented, “must finish your drink before rejoining the party. If you decide not too, you are free to leave as there is no pressure.” As Maggy looked around first one woman and then another drank from their cup. Maggy followed suit swallowing it quickly. The liquid burned as it went down, and quickly spread a growing warmth across her body. Maggy felt calm and excited about what was awaiting back in the main room.

Leah walked out of the room and met her husband. “All of the ladies accepted the drink, this should be a good party.” He nodded, “the chemist said the effects should be felt almost immediately and last for 4-5 hours.”

Maggy saw Gary across the room and walked over. She felt her hips swaying within the costume and she almost felt she was naked. The suit was just like a second skin. Gary quickly reattached the leash mentioning “to insure you don’t wander too far.” Other guests wandered by and complimented Gary and Maggy on the costumes and the word “hot” was used multiple times. Gary got out his controller and powered it on. When he hit the kneel position, the suit immediately had Maggy kneel. As she did, the effects of her earlier drink kicked in and a shot of arousal ripped through her body. Looking up at Gary, Maggy knew she was displayed fully leaving little to the imagination. When it sunk in to Maggy that she was totally under Gary’s control, it proved too much and a slight moan escaped her lips.

When Gary hit the button for “all fours,” Maggy found herself immediately on her hands and knees. “Damn Mag’s, Sylvia’s suit is high tech and turns you into a virtual robot.” He laughed, but Maggy blushed not because of what as happening, but because how her body was responding. When he hit the wiggle button, which he could not pass up, Maggy wiggled her hips and ass. As she did, she felt herself grow wet. This released more pheromones which just enhanced the effect.

Maggy was on display and the attention and eyes on her fueled her own arousal. Gary pointed out that her nipples were clearly visible through the latex. When he hit buttons on the controller displayed over body parts, he found out that the suit was capable of external massage. Hitting a gold button over the Breast, Gary looked for the reaction, what he saw was a look of surprise on Maggy’s face. “Oh my god,” Maggy whispered, “somehow the suit is massaging my breasts.” She then shut her eyes in pleasure. It felt like a finger was rolling over each nipple. He then hit the gold button over her inner thighs and she almost squealed as her clit felt the vibrations. She looked up with lust in her eyes. “Gary, please stop, it is too much right now.” Gary laughed and turned off the power, “until later,” adding, “Sylvia built you a very nice suit.”

Gary had Maggy kneel next to him and display herself with her thighs wide apart and her hands behind her back. She said nothing. The combination of the drink she was given, the pheromone assault and the leaching chemicals combined to lower her inhibitions and increase her libido. Maggy felt only excitement....pure lust and animal arousal. When she looked at Gary and questioned “why do I feel this way,” he slipped into character naturally and said “just be a good girl tonight.” She immediately felt a rush of arousal shoot through her body.

When Leah and Bill walked over and complimented Gary on the costumes, they also mentioned that “Sylvia mentioned she had prepared both of you for a good night.” Gary smiled and Maggy said nothing. Bill looked at Maggy commenting, “I think she’d be best displayed against the wall don’t you?” Within minutes, Maggie was spread eagle against the wall suspended with arms and legs wide apart. “God, she looks adorable,” commented Leah, " I could have such fun with her.” Maggy blushed at the comment. When Bill demanded the controller from Gary, he handed it over. “The key to proposer training is making them want more and more.” With that he turned on the vibrations to her pussy, nipples and ass on low.

Maggy grunted as the sensations began to build within her body. She could not move her arms or legs and the high tech suit was form fitted and the stimulation was targeted precisely. Within minutes, a small crowd gathered all looking at Maggy. “Training is an art,” Bill commented. Looking at Maggy, he added, “dear you are not allowed to cum.” Then the vibrations went up a notch. Maggy could look down and see all of the eyes on her. She felt a warmth grow within her body as arousal and emotions built. She realized everyone could see her, but that only enflamed her more. When Leah took a camera and filmed her as a gift to Sylvia, another moan escaped her lips. Then the word, “please” escaped her lips.

Bill smiled and looked to Gary....“please what?”

“Please no more, please.”

Bill smiled at her again, “no more, why no more, tell me.”

Maggy looked down and whispered, “or I will cum.” Bill responded, “louder.” To which Maggy replied, “or I will cum.” She said those words without embarrassment and without hesitation. Leah whispered in her husband’s ear, “those drinks have done their job and has Sylvia’s drink.” With that she took another picture and mailed it to Sylvia.

Bill handed the controller back to Gary. “Why don’t you keep her on edge for awhile as people admire her costume.” Gary nodded and then smiled up at Maggy. “Is Maggy going to be a good girl for me?” Mag’s hearing the words, just moaned. Her entire being was now focused on obeying the order not to cum. She did not even realize or care that she was in public or on display. In fact, the situation made her more aroused.

As Gary stood there, a woman dressed as a harem girl came up and asked if she could touch Maggy’s costume. Gary nodded and the woman was soon running her hands over the sleek latex causing new sensation for Maggy to fight. She had never been touched by another woman this way and although she was clothed, it really was second skin. The touch aroused her to a new height and a slight moan again escaped her lips. She looked down and through the sheer fabric of the harem costume could see the woman’s nipples were erect and excited. She looked into the beautiful woman’s eyes and saw what she felt....arousal. Looking around, Maggy saw the harem girl’s sheik, smiling in the corner.

As Maggy watched through her mask, the sheik walked over and whispered into the harem girl’s ears and she immediately fell to her knees in front of Maggy. The kneeling harem girl faced Maggy, her face seemed inches from the shiny latex, so close Maggy could almost feel her warm breath on her pussy. It was all too much for her senses and she felt herself on the edge. Gary watching, saw her body quiver and stepped closer whispering in her ear, “do not cum, not yet.” Mag’s opened her eyes pleading, but smiling he said, " be good.” As the woman’s warm breath caressed her skin, more pictures were taken by Bill and Leah. Walking close to Maggy, Leah whispered, “we are collectors of erotic art and my dear, you are both erotic and an incredible model.” Maggy felt a shiver roll through her body.

Finally, Gary turned off the control unit and Maggy was freed from the wall. Attendees applauded the display. Gary whispered, “afterall, Halloween is about escapism and we have escaped.” Maggy took a moment to get her bearings; her body was still electric and on edge. She was as aroused as she had ever been. Leah walked up and handed her another of her special drinks. “Here dear, I think you could use this,” she whispered. Maggy nodded and without any thought sipped the drink to Leah’s amusement. She then touched Maggy’s shoulder and clearly stated, “I would love to have you pose for us in the future, you just embellish eroticism.” Maggy nodded her head and Gary mentioned, “you will have to get in line behind Sylvia, she already has designs for her in front of a camera.” Leah mentioned that Sylvia was a good friend and something could be arranged.

When Gary stood close to Maggy, the pheromones she was omitting had there effect. Anyone looking at him would see the outline of his erection pressing against the tight leather of his pants. He took his crop and slowly ran it down the length of Maggy’s catsuit making her quiver in lust. Watching them was the sheik and his harem girl who walked over and commented, “she was such a good girl on display, I do love it when they get into character.” With that, he had the harem girl kneel again and to Gary amazement, she reached up and opened the zipper on the sheik’s pants exposing his cock. The sheik commented, “she is so needy right now, and greedy too.” As he said that, the girl began giving a blow job in front of everyone much to the host and hostesses amusement. Leah looked over to Bill, “someone always has to be first.”

As Gary watched, Maggy’s eyes were drawn to the scene. It was like the erotic gallery brought to life. She immediately saw herself transposed with the harem girl, sucking while on display. Her mind displayed graphic images while her body almost screamed with need.....need that fueled lust. Leah walked over and commented, “God that is hot isn’t it.” Maggy just nodded. Leah ran her hand down the back of the catsuit, “you see yourself there don’t you?” When Maggy nodded yes, Leah turned to her husband, “I think our cat woman is ready.”

Bill was talking to Gary as Leah walked Maggy into another wing of the house. “This,” she said, “is where we house our art collection. It is very expensive and very provocative”. Continuing, Leah asked, “would you like to see it.” Maggy still sipping her second drink from Leah, nodded yes. Leah took her by the arm and escorted her into the home gallery.

When she turned on the lights, Maggy was both stunned and aroused by what she saw. There were all forms of erotic art from photographs, to oils to sculpture and everything in between. Off in the back corner was a new photograph and as Maggy walked closer, she was shocked. It was a photo of her earlier hung against the wall with the harem girl kneeling face towards her pussy. Although everyone was clothed, the image was provocative. Maggy felt a thrill run through her body as Leah whispered, “you were such a good girl.” Maggy felt Leah’s hands on her shoulders and back and instantly her arousal began to build. From somewhere, someone was observing and activated the suit as she felt stimulation on her nipples, ass and pussy. A small moan escaped Maggy’s lips. Leah looked over at her and asked, “are you alright dear, you look flushed.” Maggy managed to say that she was ok but Leah smiled knowing the truth. She loved these adult Halloween parties as it was her one time a year to insure the attendees got fully into their character.

She continued to show Maggy her collection focusing on the submissive pieces. Finally, Leah whispered into Maggy’s ear, “you know what you want to do don’t you my dear.” Maggy was a little confused by the question, but looking around at the displays, she nodded yes. Leah then took her to a side room where Maggy saw Gary waiting. “Go to your master and be a good girl,” Leah urge her. Maggy needed little encouragement as seeing Gary dressed as her Domme trainer was all she needed. She walked up to him and whispered “Master please.”

Leah looked to Bill, “perfect, she is in character.” Bill noted, “so is he.” They both set up cameras to capture what was to transpire. Gary’s cock strained against the leather of his pants as he had Maggy again submit to being bound. This time she was spread apart standing upright in a frame. Both Bill and Leah could hear her moans as her cuffs were secured to the frame by Gary. He then walked around her running his leather crop over her body. When he flicked it across her breasts, she moaned, but not in pain, but pleasure. When he flicked it against her ass, she did the same. When he ran it up between her thighs, she almost came, quivering against the frame. Gary worked her into a frenzy. Neither of the guests heard the door open nor saw the Harem Girl and Cleopatra walk into the scene unfolding. As Gary whispered into Maggy’s ear “good girl,” he watched the two women reach out and stroke Mag’s flesh through the latex material. Moans of arousal escaped Maggy’s lips. The touches continued until Maggy was begging “please.” When Gary asked “please what,” she answered, “please master, let me cum.” Gary smiled and as the women continued their touch, he told Mag’s to cum.....“cum for me dear, cum for me hard.”

Maggy’s orgasm simmering just below the surface exploded over her body like a tidal wave. If she had not been suspended, she would have fallen on the ground. Leah and Bill filmed it all. The images were perfect and a welcome addition to their collection. As Gary watched, Maggy was taken down from the frame and led out of the room by Leah and the other women. Bill walked up to him, “she is very special and a delightful addition to our party.” He then added, “we have a monthly gathering with a designated theme, Leah and I would be delighted if the two of you would consider joining our group.” Gary nodded yes and then walked out to find another drink.

The rest of the party went as before. One woman after another got into her character and entertained the assembled guests. Eventually, Maggy rejoined the group and was soon on Gary’s arm watching the other displays. Each one aroused her more and her mind was in overdrive. When the time came to leave, she felt nothing of it when Leah kissed her deeply on the lips whispering “until we meet again.”

Gary wrapped Maggy in her coat and took her outside to a waiting car. The ride home was almost silent as each was lost in their own thoughts. By the time they got to the condo, Maggy again slipped into character and was on her knees inside the door. As Gary stood against the wall, she unzipped his leather pants and proceeded to give him a blow job that only ended when he exploded in her mouth. She then allowed him to strip her of the costume and laying her naked on the bed, fuck her in multiple positions ending with a doggy fuck complete with some ass slapping as his cock exploded deep in her body. His orgasm triggered her own. Together they collapsed on the bed and let sleep overcome them. Across town Zara smiled....her powerful spells were near complete.

Morning dawned finding both Maggy and Gary asleep naked on their bed. Maggy woke first with vague memories of last night. Gary soon opened his eyes, but he too did not recall everything. Maggy looked at him, “was last night as hot as I think it was?” Gary only nodded. “I think so; somehow we both slipped into character. We can blame Sylvia.” Maggy nodded, “or thank her.” “All I know is it seemed we both had a good time,” Gary added. Maggy nodded her head and looking at the cat suit on the floor laughed, “my first time in latex.” She then added, I wonder if we will be invited back next year?”

After showering, Maggy picked up her costume and reminded herself to ask Sylvia about cleaning and care instructions. As she picked it up, she caught a whiff of “sex” from the latex and examining the material found the thigh area still moist with her juices. “Jesus, Maggy, that was one hot night,” was the only thought that rolled into her head.

The day passed quietly with both recovering from the night before. Around 4pm, Sylvia called and asked how the party went, at one point she inquired if they had gotten into character and when told they did, she commented, “great, then I am happy.”

“Gary,” Sylvia inquired, “I am going to take you up on borrowing Maggy for a weekend as discussed.” Gary looked at Maggy and nodded his head.

“Of course Sylvia, when do you have it in mind.” He was not surprised when she replied, “why this weekend of course, I am sure that I can pry her away from you for a few days.” After a few more minutes chatting, Sylvia closed with “Maggy, I will send a car for you to the office at 5pm, you need to bring nothing but yourself.” Maggy looked to Gary laughing, “what have you gotten me into?”

To Be Continued