The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Wasn’t Supposed to Happen!

Chapter 3

“It’s nothing that you did Tim, and don’t you dare blame yourself for this.”

“It just doesn’t make sense. Two days ago we were in love, and now, BAM! Just like that, 18 months together, just over with? Why Kimberly?”

“I wish I could tell you why Tim. All I can tell you is that I had a life changing experience. Had that not happened, we’d be walking down this sidewalk holding each other.”

A tear ran down Kimberly’s cheek. “I gotta go now.”

She hugged him, then turned and walked away. Tim watched her get into her car and drive off. He stood there for several minutes before finally turning around and going back inside his house.

Kimberly walked through the front door of Catherine’s compound feeling very depressed, on the verge of crying. She wasn’t upset about leaving Tim or her family. It was the realization of just how much she had been changed. She was aware that she did care deeply about Tim and her family before Catherine had gotten ahold of her. Saying goodbye to them and Tim made the truth of what had happened sink in...

She had wanted to have children with Tim... Not anymore...

Something wet and cold jolted her out of her thoughts. Rufus had pressed his large, cold, wet nose against her shoulder. He looked down at her and whined softly.

“Oh, hey Rufus. You can tell I’m upset can’t you.”

He barked softly in acknowledgement.

“Yeah. It’s sinking in how much I’ve changed because of this. I cut ties with my family and boyfriend this morning, and that didn’t bother me at all. But it bothered me a lot that it didn’t bother me. Does that make any sense?”

Rufus laid down so she could pet his head.

“It’s not right what happened Rufus, but it’s done now. The funny thing is I’m sure I could get Cath to change me back, but I have no desire to go back. That’s how much her machines changed me.”

She continued to pet Rufus while talking.

“She changed me, but I could prevent other women from being changed like this. Hm, saying that aloud, I guess I didn’t get all of Cath’s predatory desires. That’s good because what happened to me was wrong and shouldn’t be allowed to happen to others. It’s good that I’m aware of this and can admit it.”

She looked down at Rufus. “Does everyone just spill their guts in front of you like this?”

He barked and wagged his tail in response.

Catherine, dressed in a gaudy pink ballerina Tu-Tu experienced a brief flash of anger when Kimberly ordered her to do what she was now doing.

“Cath, you are going to delete all files related to your brainwashing research, and don’t try to save any. I know where they all are and I will be watching you.”

“I SPENT YEARS WORKING ON THOSE FILES!!”

Kimberly grabbed Catherine by her hair and forced her to bend over a nearby table. She got a glorious view of her ass, clad in pink spandex. She brought her hand down and started spanking Catherine.

“OW! OWW! OW! AH! OWW! AHH! OKAY! OWW! OKAY! AHH! OKAY MISTRESS! OWW! I’LL DELETE THE FILES!”

And now she sat in front of the computer, her pink clad ass radiating heat from the punishment it had taken. Kimberly was making her delete the files one at a time. There she sat, in a pink Tu-Tu she would have never worn before, deleting years of research one file at a time. It was almost as bad as the spanking.

She came to a particularly large database file and hesitated.

“I spent 5 months making this...”

Kimberly leaned down and put her lips next to Catherine’s ear.

“Let it go...” she whispered.

Wiimpering, Catherine deleted the file. After that she offered no more resistance. Within an hour, all the research was deleted. Kimberly took over and started a hard drive wiping program.

“You look so cute in your Tu-Tu Cath. You’re my sissy girl.”

Catherine tugged at her restraints a bit, looked down at the floor and muttered something.

“What did you say?”

“I’m not a sissy girl.” Catherine replied in a barely audible voice.

Kimberly ran her hand up one of Catherine’s legs and started rubbing her spandex covered crotch.

“Yes you are. You like being my sissy girl, don’t you?”

“Ohhh, no... nooohhh...”

Kimberly picked up a vibrating wand and activated it. She brought the tip close to where Catherine’s clit was, then pressed it against the sensitive spandex covered flesh, causing Catherine to jump and jerk against the leather straps that bound her.

“Tell me you’re my sissy girl.”

“Ahhh, ohhhhh, ohhhh, nooooo!”

“Tell me or I’ll stop.”

“Noooooo! Noooooohhhh!”

She withdrew the vibrating wand just as Catherine was on the verge of climax.

“Arrrgh!” Catherine struggled with her bonds despite knowing the straps wouldn’t give.

“Tell me you’re my sissy girl.” Kimberly briefly pressed the vibrating tip of the wand against Catherine’s clitoris.

“Ahhh! I’m, I’m...’

Kimberly turned the vibrating wand off, then gently pressed the tip against Catherine’s clitoris.

“Tell me you’re my sissy girl.”

“I’m your sss...”

“Didn’t quite catch that, Cath.”

“I’m your siii, noo!”

“Tell me you’re my sissy girl.” Another brief dose of the vibrator.

“Tell me.”

Another brief buzz from the vibrator.

“Tell me.”

Bzzz!

“Tell me.”

Bzzz!

“Tell me.”

Bzzz!

“Tell me!”

Bzzz!

“Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Okay! Okay! I’m your sissy girl!”

“That’s my good sissy girl...” Kimberly turned the vibrating wand to its highest setting and pressed it against Catherine’s swollen clit. She bucked and jerked and cried out as she finally came.

With Catherine tied up at the moment, Kimberly went back to the garage to check out some of the cars. Two of them were ordinary cars, very plain, very non descript. One was a large van with tinted windows. This was likely what Catherine used to transport unconscious girls to her compound. The 4th car was an odd one though. It had no manufacturers logo on it, and it was designed very oddly. It looked like a convertable with no roof and a very tall windshield. Instead of regular door handles, it had door handles made out of thick rope.

The interior was very different from a normal car. The steering wheel was placed much higher then normal, and had several recessed areas where two small hands, (or two large paws?) could fit and easily control it. The drivers seat was very low to the ground and placed so far back that it was almost where the back seat would have been. It was also shaped very differently then normal. The passenger seat looked normal however. The buttons for the radio were very large and situated on the top of the dashboard. The gas and brake pedals were not exactly pedals, but more like cups where small dog like hind feet could fit into.

“No way...” Kimberly said as she examined the car. She pulled down the sun visor and saw the vehicle’s registration and a drivers license attached to the other side. Rufus’ picture was on the license. Where the signature would normally be, there was a digitized paw print.

“No fucking way!” she said as she stared at the license.

Back in the play room where Catherine was currently bound nude, Kimberly removed the rubber gag from her mouth.

“Okay Cath, I need something explained to me. Rufus knows how to fucking drive?!”

“Uh, yeah. He does, mmmmm... I, uh, I had the car custom built for him and spent three months teaching him, oohhhhh.”

Kimberly tweaked one of Catherine’s nipples as she spoke.

“How did he get licensed? Surely there’s some law prohibiting your dog from driving.”

“Um, not here, ohhhh. After I taught him I found a road tester who agreed to test him, thinking it was a joke, and, oh, ohh, and he passed, mmmmm...”

Kimberly moved from tweaking Catherine’s nipples to full on fondling her breasts.

“Mmm, yes he passed and he ruined some girls day, because, ohhh, because she flunked and cried ‘the fucking dog did better then me!’. He’s, ohhh, he’s really good at driving now, but I don’t let him do it anymore.”

“Why not?”

“Well, ohhhh, ohhhh, um, it’s hard to explain. Go with him and you’ll see why.”

“I think I’ll do just that tomorrow morning. In the meantime, does my sissy girl need to cum?”

Catherine looked down at the floor. The blush on her face became very noticable.

“Yes...”

“Didn’t quite hear you Cath...

“Yes!”

“What do you say then?”

Catherine’s blush grew more intense. “P-please mistress, make your sissy girl cum...”

“Come on now Cath you can do better.”

“Please Mistress! Make your sissy girl cum!”

Catherine’s head lolled back as Kimberly went to work with that incredably skilled tongue of hers. Goddess, if only that tongue was serving her instead of rewarding her for humiliating herself. She wasn’t supposed to be the sissy girl, but ohhhh goddess did that tongue feel good!