The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Wasn’t Supposed to Happen!

Chapter Four

Kimberly watched in fascination as Rufus opened the car door by pulling on the rope handle with his teeth. He gingerly climbed in, then flipped and contorted his big canine body until he was sitting up in the driver’s seat. Kimberly just stood there staring as he pressed a big button on the dashboard, and a seatbelt automatically buckled him in.

He turned his head and barked at her. She shook her head and climbed into the passengers seat.

It didn’t take long before Kimberly realized why Catherine had prevented Rufus from driving. Oh he drove quite well, better then many people. But he made those other people’s driving habits worse because they just had to stop and stare. They came to a red light. A guy rolled down his window and just stared at them.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer!” Kimberly said.

He grabbed his phone and did just that. Then he sped off when the light changed.

Not long after that, a cop car peeled out of a parking lot, followed them for a bit, then put on his lights and sirens. Rufus pulled over and immediately flipped down the sun visor with his paw. This had apparently happened before. The cop approached the vehicle.

“That’s one heck of a costume you got there. Let me see your license and registrat—, oh, cute, let me see your real license and registration.”

Rufus barked and pointed his nose at the visor. The cop was startled by the bark.

“Lady, what the fuck is going on here.” he asked Kimberly.

“My friend Rufus is trying to show you his license and registration like you asked. He’d hand them to you, but he doesn’t have thumbs.”

“Uhhh, okay I need to go run this. Stay right there until I come back.”

He reached up and grabbed the license and registration off the visor. Then he went back to his patrol car. Kimberly could faintly overhear him on the radio.

“I think someones fucking with my computer, can you run a license for me? Yes License number.......... What?! It’s valid? Are you sure? Run it again, license number ............. Mary, this license belongs to a giant dog and you’re telling me it’s valid? All right all right, I’m taking your word for it.”

He went back to their car, took a good long look at the vehicle and at Rufus.

“Everything seems to be in order. Uh I’ll just put this back for you.” He put the license and registration back on the sun visor.

“You can go now. Drive safe.”

After Rufus drove away, the cop went back to his patrol car and picked up the radio mike.

“Mary, please tell the Captain that I am no longer fit for duty.”

Apart from the gawkers, things were going well. Until Rufus decided to do something that could be considered hellish ear torture. He turned on the radio, found a station playing some kind of upbeat song, then, at first it sounded like he was yelping and howling in pain, then Kimberly realized that he was trying to sing along with the music.

“OH GOD RUFUS STOP IT!!”

Rufus turned off the radio and whined.

“Rufus, sweetie, you’re good at a lot of things I can see that, but singing is not one of them!”

He made an annoyed grunting noise and continued to drive in silence.

“Let me guess Cath, he started singing and you made him quit driving.”

“No. Some old lady slammed on her brakes to stare at him and caused a pileup. Now you see why I don’t let Rufus drive?”

Well yeah but I think it’s their problem, not his. I’m gonna let him drive more often, just as long as he doesn’t try to sing.” Kimberly replied.

“What? No you’re not!”

“Oh really Cath?”

“He’s my dog not yours...”

“And I’m your mistress. And it looks like you need another reminder of that.”

The kitchen track lighting reflected off the shiny latex that now covered Catherine’s body. Apart from the catsuit, a latex skirt and maids hat completed the outfit. It was what was under the latex second skin that had Catherine hot and bothered. The short tube sticking out between the curves of her ass hinted at the secret sexual torture she was undergoing. Kimberly had given her more of the drug, just enough to make her horny but not enough to drive her insane with lust. Still, there on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor, she felt like a cat in heat. She wanted sex and she wanted it NOW!!

To get any hope of release, she had to clean. She scrubbed and scrubbed, every now and then feeling a buzz from the vibrator. She couldn’t stop to masturbate because the dildo inside her had remote electro shock as well as vibration capabilities.

Scrub, scrub, scrub, bzzzzzz! Scrub, scrub, scrub, bzzzzzz! Scrub, scrub, scrub, bzzzzzz! Scrub, scrub, scrub, bzzzzzz!

“Oh goddess stop this! Let me cum!”

“Goddess you say? Nice of you to address me like that, mmm but that’s too pretentious for me. Mistress will do, sweetie.”

“Fine, whatever. Mistress, please let me cum!”

Kimberly walked around Catherine, giving her a displeased look as she passed in front of her. Catherine’s heart sped up a bit.

“Mmm, you don’t sound like you’re ready yet. Perhaps you need a bit more...” Kimberly picked up a large plastic syringe.

“No! Please mistress! No more! I can’t take it!”

Kimberly connected the syringe to the end of Catherine’s “tail”. Catherine wimpered softly as she felt the liquid entering.

“That’s it pretty girl...take all your medicine.”

“Please...no more...ohhh...”

Damn that drug! It was never meant for her! Damn that bitch Kimberly! That bitch! That bitch she created...so fucking horny... That bitch!... So fucking horny... That bitch! That bitch!... So god damn fucking horny. That bitch! Bitch... Bitch in heat... That bitch in heat... such needy, submissive heat! It was her... She was the bitch in heat! She was the horny bitch in heat thanks to that damn drug.

Kimberly started running her hands down Catherine’s trembling legs. She moved her hands up to her ass and pushed on the base of the plug, causing Catherine to squeal needily.

Bzzzzzz! Catherine jumped as Kimberly played with the vibrator’s settings. She couldn’t take it anymore and began furiously attempting to masturbate, only to earn a nasty shock from the dildo. This stopped her for all of two minutes, then she started masturbating again, earning her another shock.

Finally she couldn’t take it anymore and burst into tears while helplessly masturbating and fondling herself. Kimberly activated the vibrator and watched in amusement as Catherine writhed, cried, panted and moaned, desperately clawing at her crotch. The combination of the drug, her frustration, and the sudden intense stimulation brough forth an orgasm like she had never had before. Sadly she passed out in the middle of it.

Catherine expected to wake up alone in one of the holding cells, maybe with those things still stuffed inside her. Instead she came to find herself in the jacuzzi. A wonderfully nude Kimberly was pouring water over her hair. The drug was still active in Catherine’s system and she found herself just staring at Kimberly’s breasts as they bobbed up and down.

“Getting a good view down there my pet?” Kimberly asked.

“I...I...yes...” Catherine replied.

“Did you enjoy your cum?”

“Yessss...”

“Good, because now it’s your turn to make me cum...”

Kimberly got out of the jacuzzi and fetched a familiar strap on dildo.

“NOO!!” Catherine backed up against the jacuzzi wall. Kimberly could see her starting to tremble.

“Don’t worry my pet, it won’t be like last time.”

Catherine continued to tremble.

“Come on, get out and get on all fours, head resting on the jacuzzi.”

Catherine very reluctantly complied. Kimberly came up behind her and spread her legs apart.

“First lets get you ready.”

Kimberly started probing Catherine’s pussy with her tongue, then slowly worked her fingers inside. Thanks to the residual effects of the drug, Catherine’s pussy became swollen and moist very quickly.

“Such a good girl, now just relax. Don’t try to fight it, it’ll hurt of you do...”

Catherine felt the cold tip of the dildo pressing against her pussy. Fear overcame her until she realized it was only slowly going in this time. A couple inches in and Kimberly paused for a moment.

“That’s it Cath, just take it bit by bit... Just like that... Such a good girl...It’s almost all in now... There we go honey.”

The dildo was fully inside her now. Kimberly started caressing Catherine’s back, then moved onto her breasts. Needy lust had now replaced where the fear had been in Catherine’s mind.

Kimberly started slowly withdrawing the dildo. When it was almost all the way out, she started pushing it in again. She was a bit quicker this time. A needy moan escaped Catherine’s lips.

Kimberly slowly increased the tempo, the goal being to let her subbie get used to it before outright fucking her. Last time she had taken her anger out on Catherine’s pussy. In hindsight that was not the best course of action given how fragile Catherine had become, and besides, that was stooping to the pre brainwashed Catherine’s level.

She knew she could do better then that.