The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for The Muppets, Basketball, or Sailor Moon Cosplay, you’ve found porn and maybe ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

This tale was initially inspired by some happenings at the BEArchive’s Addventure.

Three Cheerleaders and a Nerd

A “Rush Job”

By William Pratt

Nikki and Tammy were out jogging in the park and keeping an eye out for Marissa, the third member of their fitness clique, when they stumbled across a crowd gathered in one of the clearings by the sports fields. It was too small for a fight, and people were laughing and giggling, so obviously it was funny. Curious, the two girls went to take a look.

“What do you think it is?” Tammy asked, her blonde bob bouncing with every jogging step.

“I dunno,” Nikki answered, jumping up to get a better look. At a hair under five-two she didn’t have shouldn’t have had much luck, but a lifetime of gymnastics, dance and cheerleading had some advantages outside of getting to date whomever she wanted without having to resort to much sleeping around. Still, whatever source of the mirth, it was on the ground and well out of sight beneath the wall of people.

“Must be really interesting, Nik,” said Tammy. “You don’t usually have trouble attracting male attention when you bounce up and down in tight exercise clothes.”

Nikki shot her friend a brief glare and resorted to more direct methods. “Scuse me,” she said, pushing between two of the onlookers. Whatever it was at the center, Nikki couldn’t wait to see and tugged on Tammy’s hand, pulling the other girl in with her.

“What is it? Stop pulling, Nikki! Ow! You just bounced me off some guy!”

“What the?” Nikki said, shoving through to the center of the ring. It wasn’t really a ring, more a horseshoe open on one end toward a stand of trees and a park bench. Nothing was happening over there, other than some guy in a suit with the beast seat in the house, so she looked down and found her view blocked again.

Not that it mattered much longer. A cry of “Gnuuuh!” followed by a higher pitched voice howling “Mark, you…. Mark! Mark! Cumming!” kind of spoiled the surprise.

“Are they having sex in there?” asked Tammy, pushing forward to join Nikki.

“Could be a puppet show,” replied Nikki.

“Uh! Unh! Unhn! Uhn!” shouted the deeper voice.

“But that sounds a lot like one of my exes,” she finished, sticking her head into a gap for a look. Definitely wasn’t a puppet show. In fact, it was Marissa, the fellow cheerleader that they were supposed to be running with, and some guy she didn’t know. He was just some skinny guy who had absolutely no excuse to be fucking the assistant head cheerleader of Baker’s Crescent Senior High. One of his arms wrapped around Marissa’s back, just under her the bottom of her auburn mane, the hand spread wide for maximum traction as the gasping and panting cheerleader bounced up and down on his cock. The other hand clenched a slender black rod with a glowing star on the end.

“Rissa?” blurted Tammy. “Is his dick up her—”

“Wow,” said Nikki, stunned into a quiet murmur. “Up the ass and in public.” Marissa both climbed and dropped in standing in Nikki’s eyes. It took serious guts to do something like this, but, “You slut! He’s not even all that good looking!”

Marissa made a strange sound in response, her eyes widening in shock, but not shock at seeing Nikki and Tammy. She began to jerk and pound her body into her partner. Her mouth impossibly wide, she screamed at him, “Fuck me, you stud! Fuck me harder! More! Harder! Fuh… huooAAAHHHHH!

Her jaw opened so far that it should have cracked and fell off as she stiffened, snapped back and screamed. The red-headed cheerleader collapsed forward, shuddering and mewling and gasping for breath.

“Eew. She peed on me,” said the skinny kid, pulling out of Rissa.

“No, actually,” said one guy in the crowd, laughing. “That’s cum. You….” he trailed off, his jaw dropping.

“He has two dicks,” whispered Tammy.

“And they are huge!” said Nikki, awed. The skinny guy had not one, but two dicks bigger than his forearms—and that was with them wilting in the orgasmic aftermath. Or maybe it had more to do with the guy, not much older than they were, looking so amazed.

“Mine,” said Marissa, entwining herself around him. “My huge cocks.”

“And look at the size of her tits!” the laughing guy added.

Nikki did. She brushed her long, black hair out of her eyes and stared in amazement at her more successful rival for top spot on the squad. “Holy shit! Rissa! What happened?

Rival no more, Marissa didn’t even look like she could stand without help. It took all of her strength just to sit up with the pair of basketball boobs jutting out of her chest. They should have been sagging, but for some reason, they weren’t. Clearly, they had weight, based on her posture, but otherwise went far beyond real.

The skinny and clueless kid waved the star-tipped black rod at his audience and shouted, “Go away! Please just go away. This didn’t… I… I meant….”

As one, the crowd jerked, turned and walked stiffly away, leaving the skinny, double dicked kid and the three cheerleaders. Sitting half on Marissa and half under her, he gazed at his wand and looked about to break out in tears. “Now what do I do?”

“I think you buy her flowers,” said the laughing guy, still needing the last word even as a supernatural force compelled him to leave.

“I think maybe you should come with us, right Tammy?” asked Nikki, giggling nervously. “He could do us both at the same time!”

“Nikki!” Tammyspat back, pointing at Marissa, the dazed and happy expression on her face, and the breasts threatening to pull her over. “Look at them! They’re freaks!”

“No! I didn’t mean…! I just wanted some fun.” Clueless looked up at Tammy, his eyes gliding over her long legs, taut stomach, blonde hair, and the stunned, wide-eyed look on her face and he groaned. His twin penises began to stretch and thicken again.

Marissa cooed and ground her swollen pussy into one of the hardening shafts and before Nikki knew what was happening, he waved the goofy toy wand.

Something clicked and she blurted, “Tammy! Run!”

“But what about Marissa?” asked Tammy, her eyes snapping from her horrified lock on her fellow squadie to the skinny guy’s throbbing cocks. With an inaudible “Doink!” her nipples doubled in size, making impressions on her spandex sports top that only became more prominent as the nubbins of flesh hardened.

“Forget her!” Nikki slammed to a halt only a few steps into her dash when she realized she wasn’t being followed. “Tammy? What’s wrong?”

Tammy turned and wavered on her feet as her staring eyes widened further, her pupils expanding just as fast until she wore the glassy-eyed stare of a woman losing her mind to lust. “Don’t know,” Tammy muttered in response, shaking her head. That simple motion set off a pleasant jiggle in her breasts—a sensation she looked like she’d never experienced before. And she probably hadn’t, her minimalist boobs being one of the things that had always made her better at tumbling than Nikki. “Feel so good!

Nikki squirmed, unable to take her eyes off Tammy as her top dug into her shoulders and back. The blue tank top stretched and stress lines formed between the outward spread of the taut nipples capping the swelling tissue contained within. “Your boobs… Tammy! Your boobs!”

Her blond friend licked her lips and said, “You should see yours. Sexy.”

As Tammy reached up, cupping her engorged endowments in her dainty fingers, Nikki looked down. Her loose sweatshirt bulged out like the time she’d stuffed it with two balloons to look like the stereotypical busty cheerleader gone wrong. “Omigod! I’ll never cheer again! I’m too big! What’s happening? What’s—Uhn!”

A dizzying wave of sexual desire shot through her as Tammy’s blue top burst, sending her lovely big boobs exploding out and jiggling madly. Nikki’s thinking derailed, switching instantly from running or figuring out what was going on to needing hands on her own sensitive new titties. She took a step back toward Tammy, and then two more, pulled by something unseen. “Titties! Oooooh!

Out of the corner of her eye, Marissa’s head bobbed on one cock while her hands stroked the other. “No! Help! We have to—”

The wand waved again, and Tammy helped out. The blonde pulled Nikki’s now-tight top up over her head and let it drop to the ground. Boobs crushed against boobs as need overwhelmed the cheerleaders. With so much breast flesh between them, they could barely get close enough to kiss, but when they did, both knew they would never want to stop. Nothing else mattered, not the growing of a new crowd or the two-dicked guy madly bucking, lost to the skills of the third girl. Not even the man in the suit sitting on the park bench, watching through the opening in the horseshoe of people pushing against one another for a better view. He tossed a piece of popcorn into his mouth and snapped his fingers.

The skinny guy arched, cried out, and sprayed gouts of creamy white cum into the air and suddenly for Nikki, kissing and fondling lost its appeal. She needed more. More direct stimulation. She and Tammy split long enough to lay in the grass and strip each other’s running shorts. One cautious lick led to another and shortly the two girls, raven black haired and platinum blonde, coiled into the Yin-Yang and taught one another the art of sixty-nining. It didn’t take them long to figure out the basics.

“Ohhh fuck I’m horny!” With that impassioned moan, Nikki woke up and looked around the bedroom. It wasn’t hers. Everything felt weird. Tired and excited at the same time, she sat up and saw the man in the suit standing at the door. He’d been at the park when….

“Oh god no!” She hopped off the bed and dropped to her knees in horror, bowing in the process. The park. Sating herself sexually with the help of her best friend. Her body transforming into a sexist caricature. “That was just a bad dream!”

He shook his head in negation of her denial. “That kid really did a number on you two,” said the man in the suit.

The world spun, and Nikki grabbed her head, trying to clear it. Then she stiffened in horror. Her hair seemed to go on forever. The legs folded beneath her looked like they travelled similar distances, judging by the hint of knee visible past her enormous breasts. Her pussy began to tingle just thinking about legs and tits and asses and she moaned from the pleasure of knowing her sexy nipples had to be sticking out nearly an inch.

Her hands, of their own accord, probed up, around and found those luscious, tasty nipples. She pinched and her pussy and mouth watered, lusting for lips to do a better job. “He turned me into a lesbian.”

“No, just a nymphomaniacal bisexual.” The man unsnapped the catch on the front of his pants. “See?”

“Oooh.” Nikki’s mind fuzzed over. She reached up and out, shaking with anticipation. Carefully folding a ‘Y’ and sliding the obstructing clothes down to his knees, she began salivating.

“Ooooh.” She couldn’t help it. She licked him into her mouth and sucked him to erection and beyond, revelling in the pleasure that came with cum spurting into her mouth. Done, she slowly drifted back to earth and followed the man to another room, enjoying the fondling as she watched Tammy corrupting her cheerleader training into pole dancing. It sure was a good thing this kind man saved them from that idiot with the magic wand. She went down on him again to give thanks, almost wishing that he had two cocks.