The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Three Days of Birthday...

Chapter 5: Waiting for Tomorrow

“Five hours... what am I supposed to do for five hours?” Jennifer asked her wall clock. Being as it read 8:20 PM, all it could do was give her a slightly lopsided, “How should I know?” frown back.

“I’d been thinking about calling Amber or Pete, tonight, and seeing if they wanted to go out to a club or something,” she continued, this time speaking to the SARAH, wondering if it might be capable of actually hearing her. “But not now. I need to be home just after one this morning, for when the five hours are up. Besides, I’d be so distracted it wouldn’t be fair to them.

“They probably would have been busy with their own lives, anyway.”

She sighed, trying to settle a bit more, knowing her mind was still a fuzzy mess of arousal and remembered images from her sessions inside the box. Almost distractedly, she noticed the way her fingers stroked the outside of her thighs, looking to inch inward to where those residual tingles still lingered, and where the sweet promise of far more beckoned.

God, this is going to be tough, she thought. I wish I had a pair of handcuffs or something, so I could just lock my hands behind me. That would take some of the strain off her willpower, she knew, but then I’d probably just start fondling my ass, or grab my panties and try to work my pussy by pulling on them.

No, she was going to have to do this the hard way. She would simply try to control herself and her urges as best she could using just her mind.

Her mind? As she headed for the bathroom to clean up a little, and for the first time since this had started, Jennifer gave some serious thought to what might be happening to “her mind”. Twice now, she’d been standing inside a big, tall, metal box, and seeing things... things that moved her, aroused her, that had shaken her right down to her core. Had she actually seen anything, though? Oh sure, she’d thought her eyes were open and she was just seeing a real, if virtually created, world around her.

But she wasn’t so sure about that now.

Maybe everything was being projected into her mind. Maybe her eyes weren’t seeing anything. After all, she’d literally felt her lips being kissed, and there was no one else in the box to have done that to her. And she could still feel the spots where Ariel’s arms had held her, and her clit still felt the touches and rubs from Ariel’s fingers. She had proof that she hadn’t teased herself there.

So if the touches weren’t... couldn’t... be real, and if the taste of Ariel’s lips and tongue, which she still remembered, weren’t real, then why should she believe for a moment she’d really seen anything, that it hadn’t been just her mind creating the most realistic, visceral fantasy imaginable?

With another decidedly used pair of panties now lying in the hamper, Jennifer took a cool washcloth to her loins, working it rather briskly, as that was easier for her to handle right now than something gentler. Trying to distract herself, as that would be the trick over the next few hours... to distract herself... Jennifer continued to try to sort out what must be happening to her while in session with the SARAH.

Assuming for a moment that everything she’d seen and sensed had taken place only inside her brain, what did that mean, exactly? It would have to mean her mind was being manipulated in some way; either triggered to create its own images or having images superimposed on it. Should she be very worried about that? Even a little concerned? Were the effects only temporary, or could they last a long time?

Was she a human guinea pig, or just another in a long line of human testers?

Jennifer thought about that long and hard for a few minutes, before finally deciding she could trust the people in her company. She’d never had reason not to, and somehow this didn’t smell like some sort of clandestine conspiracy. They’d told her the SARAH was perfectly safe, and for now, at least, she was going to allow herself to believe that.

Besides, outside of her running sexual frustration, which she’d self-imposed in a way, she actually felt pretty great, and pretty normal.

She sighed, realizing at least one thing had changed for her, quite possibly permanently. She’d gone into the box that first time just randomly bi-curious at best, and now the thought of another woman kissing her, another woman touching and teasing her breasts and pussy, didn’t hold any fear or wonderment for her at all... it held anticipation and desire.

Wait a minute, though. Let’s not jump to conclusions here, Jennifer thought. Maybe it’s just Ariel I feel that way about. If another woman tried that, maybe I’d react the same way I would’ve if they’d never delivered my gift. Maybe it’s just my attraction to Ariel.

She could play off the sexual desire she’d felt for that attractive saleswoman at that store. After all, she’d been totally horny at the time, and that leering, verbally-teasing sales clerk might simply have been her mind’s substitution for her masked lover.

Yes, maybe it was just Ariel. She was so strong, so beautiful, so confident and seductive. What person, male or female, could ever resist someone as wonderful and passionate as Ariel? All that, and she knew just how to touch another woman, what to say to her to ignite her sexual fires, how to tease and torment her to the point her mind started to melt and she started to lurch and beg and....

Her own soft moan of arousal drew Jennifer back from her thoughts, from the images starting to fill her head again. She looked in the mirror to see herself working the washcloth over her left breast, massaging it slowly, the coarse, wet fabric sliding over her nipple, firming it up again.

“Crud, crud, crud,” she groaned, dropping the washcloth into the sink as if it were a cotton tarantula.

Her arousal back in full force, Jennifer toweled off quickly, and carefully, and headed for her bedroom to put some clothes on. She knew she needed to cover her naughty bits, to make them at least a bit less accessible. If it weren’t so warm out she would have even considered layering.

Finished dressing... in an old blouse, old jeans, clean bra and panties... she headed out of the bedroom to kill some time. Thinking to make herself something to eat, rehydrate a bit, and find something nice, dull, and distracting to watch on the TV, it suddenly dawned on Jennifer that something else about her had changed.

She’d been horny now for what... almost eight hours? She’d never been so relentlessly aroused for such a long time in her life. And she had, godd... at least another five hours of waiting, then her next session. And if that one was as hot and wildly erotic as the first two, there was no telling how long she’d feel aroused after that!

Still, Jennifer found she liked the idea, liked the thought of such relentless, sexual excitement. Liked it a lot, in fact.

Oh sure, the frustration level was a bit difficult to handle, and that would probably only get worse as the clock ticked towards her actual birthday. But she felt good, she felt alive, and she felt excited to be alive for maybe the first time in months. This was going to be her most exciting birthday, ever, and she had the SARAH and Ariel to thank for that.

So yes... real or not… visions, figments, or facets of her imagination or not… they’d changed her in ways she couldn’t see changing back, at least not for the foreseeable future. And with two more sessions to go, what other changes might be in store for her?

Should she be worried about that unknown? Should she be trying to resist any of this?

No! Jennifer decided. I’m just going to go with it. I’m not going to hold myself down looking for demons that probably don’t even exist. I’m going to enjoy this as much as I possibly can, and then go on from there.

“Besides, it’s almost my birthday,” she told the wall clock, “and I want to enjoy my present!”

She trusted Ariel, wanted to trust Ariel. Maybe the SARAH had told her to trust Ariel, or was somehow making her do that; but Jennifer had made her decision, and no longer cared about the reasons why she was feeling this way.

For a moment, another vision of her virtual lover filled her mind, and Jennifer had to stop walking for a second to catch her mental breath, to let the surge of pleasure she’d just felt pass through her. Again, her hands wanted to give her what her body longed for, and apparently needed, with Jennifer barely able to resist that.

It was going to be a long five hours.

Maybe I should call the cops and tell them there’s a crazy woman living here, and that they need to come and restrain her before she does something terrible to herself! Jennifer thought with a laugh. It might be the only way she could manage this, though.

With another laugh, she opened the refrigerator door, looking for things she could toss into a quick salad. As Jennifer did that, she had a quick flash of another image... a police officer handcuffing her as they stood next to the SARAH, while she, herself, stood there squirming, naked, and more than a bit out of control....

It never struck her as odd, and certainly didn’t bother her, that the police officer in that image was a very strong, and attractive, woman.