The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Three Days of Birthday...

Chapter 7: Feelings, Desires, and Concerns

“No... noo... let me lick her, let me pleasure Ariel’s pussy,” Jennifer groaned, watching the door of the SARAH close slowly in her face.

“It isn’t fair. I need her... I want her,” she told the big, metal box, sitting there on her ass, her body so aroused, her pussy spasming with lust once again. She stared at her birthday present, both hating and loving it, unsure just exactly what was happening to her.

Jennifer sat there, sweaty and excited, her hands dry again, trying to figure out how she could cum so hard without touching. It was then, for the first time, that she wondered, Am I really even having an orgasm in the box, or am I just wet with arousal? I mean, I felt myself cumming... but did I, really?

There was no way of telling for sure, either, what with all the moisture coating her loins and soaked into her thongs. It could all have been like some unconsummated wet dream. As she knew nothing about the technologies involved, it could also be some sort of implanted memory, too, especially considering how desperately horny she still felt. Normally, when she came as hard as she thought she just had, it allowed her at least a few moments respite from her sexual tension.

Not now, though. Right now, she still ached with desire.

As the inevitable chime sounded, she struggled to her knees, needing to see the words on the small display screen....

Do not access the SARAH-3000 for at least 14 hours. User needs to rest, eat, sleep, and process what she’s been through. Ariel also requests that user use herself before sleeping, that user cum for Ariel at least two more times before she goes to sleep..... Do not access the SARAH-3000 for at least....

“Oh, yess...” Jennifer moaned, knowing the next orgasm would be very real, already working her hand under her clingy, wet panties. “User must use herself for Ariel....”

She kept whispering that phrase as she knelt there and masturbated, moaning and swaying. It spoke to her mind and libido, and drove her to use herself harder and faster. One hand practically mauling her breasts through her top, the other working and tormenting the liquid heat between her thighs, Jennifer did as instructed.

“User must use herself for Ariel....”

She found she could still smell and taste Ariel’s pussy as she used herself, as she obeyed her lover’s request that she cum for her again. For a few seconds she felt almost ashamed by the intensity of her need, by her unquestioning desire to do as she’d been told. Nevertheless, within two minutes of sliding her fingers inside her demanding, drenched pussy, Jennifer began to buck and lurch against her own hands, and came so very hard.

And this time most certainly for real.

“That was one,” Jennifer gasped out to the SARAH, knowing she wouldn’t feel complete, that she wouldn’t be Ariel’s obedient good girl if she didn’t cum again, and soon. It felt so good to her, so very hot to obey the display’s commands. Some of that was because she was simply so aroused. But much of the heat was because she knew it was Ariel who was controlling her, who was the directing force within her birthday box.

Her birthday box....

The scatological irony of that thought was completely lost on Jennifer as she rushed to her bed, dropping her skirt to the floor and whipping off her cummy thongs as she did. Her last dark image, her last feelings in the SARAH, were stuck in her head now... the shadowy folds of Ariel’s pussy, and the feel of it shuddering and oozing on her tongue and face.

Ariel’s pussy... I need to lick and eat Ariel’s pussy again, she thought.

She threw her wet, fragrant undies, inside out, onto her pillow, and then flopped face-first onto the mattress. Without a second’s thought, she was masturbating again, both arms pinned beneath her, working her ten fingers over and inside her greasy seam. Unable to resist what she’d been requested to do, and what she desperately wanted to do, she kissed and licked her own panties.

“Your cunt... your perfect pussy...” Jennifer moaned, half-smothered in her own undergarment as fantasies of Ariel’s soft, wet sex filled her. Again, nothing else mattered to her... nothing else existed in her mind but helplessly trying to recreate the magic she’d just felt in the dance club while her head was trapped underneath Ariel’s tight dress.

Within a minute, she could feel herself rushing toward orgasm again.

Wanting to make the feeling last, though, she struggled to slow herself down, tried to think of something less devastatingly erotic. She forced herself to remember the heat of their dance, how it had felt to be so close to her lover. She reveled in the romance of that, of its allure, for as long as she was able.

But then, all too quickly, she was on her knees again, her wrists bound behind her, Baby teasing her body as the woman in the golden mask humped her tongue.

Still licking, smelling, and tasting her own release, Jennifer felt Ariel’s creamy arousal become completely real to her, smearing over her face and mouth again... and she lost it. Horribly excited, her need beyond her ability to control, and crying out into her own panties, Jennifer felt another orgasm tear through her, driving at her until she almost screamed. She arched and lurched against her bedcovers, coating her fingers with her insatiable lust for her erotic partner.

It was all so wanton, so unbearably hot to her.

As she finally started to come back down to earth, Jennifer tried to remind herself that it wasn’t real, that it was just some sort of virtual reality that only seemed completely real. Her body was having none of that, however, telling her this is what you want... this is what you’ve been looking for all your life.

Shaken and drained, at least for now, Jennifer didn’t move for the longest time, still lying on her stomach with her arms and hands pinned beneath her. Occasionally, she’d toy with her pussy or clit, just to hear herself moan, or feel herself writhe from how sensitive they still were.

I need to get cleaned up, get something to eat and drink, then get to bed, she finally thought. She’d happily done part of what she’d been instructed, and now it was time move onto another part, as her life was more than just fantasies and orgasms, wasn’t it?

As she climbed off her bed, took off her top, and padded her way to the bathroom, she thought more about that, about the attraction of her fantasies and orgasms, and how intense her need had been.

She glanced at the SARAH as she walked, startled by the sudden realization of how dangerous the thing was. Yes, it had felt so wonderful to be inside it with Ariel. She loved how aroused that had made her, how many endless hours she’d felt that way, and how hard she’d cum each time. However, it finally dawned on her that without the enforced waits betweens sessions, and the limited number of them, she might have stayed in the box for hours and hours at a time, completely lost in a dream world of pleasure and sexual gratification.

Jennifer could easily admit she wasn’t the strongest person in the world, but neither was she the weakest, by any means. Yet, still, she knew the SARAH could have induced and enticed her into staying inside, fantasizing and cumming until she passed out, if that’s how it had been set up and programmed.

Unbidden, lyrics from a Huey Lewis song popped into her head….

I want a new drug
One that does what it should
One that won’t make me feel too bad
One that won’t make me feel too good

“Won’t make me feel too good… that’s a laugh,” she said aloud, a small smile on her face. If the SARAH went out on the market like this, and worked this well for everyone, it would become the “new drug” for sure, as who could ever resist such visceral, physical pleasure for long?

Might as well face it, we’re addicted to lust…. came to mind, too, but Jennifer had stopped smiling, as even now she felt herself craving her next session with Ariel. She suddenly recognized it would be her last session with her, too, and the pain of that realization hit her hard. It would only get worse, too, it seemed.

She’d have to go cold turkey from her new “drug”, and her withdrawal symptoms after she returned the SARAH would be very painful, indeed.

Moving into the bathroom and turning on the shower, Jennifer decided she’d have to tell the R & D Department that on Monday… that they could never put their new device out on the consumer market. Otherwise, the biggest fears of many a science fiction writer… about mindjacking and a world of zombified pleasurenauts… would come to pass.

She wouldn’t want to live in such a world, certainly.

“I still want to be with Ariel, though,” Jennifer groaned at the showerhead, wondering if she might already be the first victim of this brave, new “reality”.

Those worried thoughts drifted away, however, as the warm water lulled her, and as she soaped her sweaty flesh from knee to neck. Slowly, but irresistibly, the images and feelings from the dance club came back, filling her mind and body with arousal and longing. This time she was staring at Baby as the luscious Asian woman massaged her breasts, and as Jennifer rode her slick thigh. Ariel was whispering again, too, her fingers on Jennifer’s belly, slowly moving lower.

“Closer… closer,” she was saying, her voice so sensual, so seductive.

Her mind as fogged as the tinted glass door of the shower stall, the one she was now grinding and sliding her aroused tits against, Jennifer felt another wave of desire and need overwhelm her. Helplessly fingering her pussy and ass, she saw the lights of the dance club and all the excited women there playing out in 3-D Technicolor against her closed eyelids. Unable to resist what she was feeling, when Ariel’s hands found her mouth and clitoris, exactly as they had on the dance floor, Jennifer came. It was a warm, crashing orgasm, and one that went on and on, leaving her limp and barely able to stand.

And when it finally ended, as she stood there all shivery and wonderfully melted, Jennifer wasn’t thinking about the potential problems of the SARAH, or how she’d be feeling on Monday morning, or even why she was now so totally attracted to other women.

No.... All Jennifer could think about was how many hours she’d have to wait before she could be with Ariel again.