The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Three Days of Birthday...

Chapter 9: What’s What and Who’s Who

Jennifer stepped out of the elevator on the second floor, and headed toward the R & D department for her debriefing.

She knew some of the things she was going to say about the SARAH-3000 already, and she’d decided to be as honest as she could when answering any of the specific questions they were sure to have. In some ways, she almost hoped it would be one of those “On a scale of 1 to 10...” questionnaires, as she wasn’t sure how she’d manage to go into any serious detail about her sessions with another woman.

It would be much worse if she had to answer the questions from a man. She doubted she’d ever be able to discuss such wildly sexual, lesbian things with a guy.

Hopefully, it would be Carol Clausen, herself, as certainly she must know exactly what the SARAH was capable of. For that matter, Jennifer had no idea of the information her birthday present held in its memory files... neither the content, nor the detail of that content. Whatever the case, she certainly didn’t want to become a sexual laughing stock, nor be the source of too many prurient asides and giggles for the management or staff of Flurion.

As she walked along, she remembered how difficult it had been to watch the SARAH being hauled out of her apartment. It had been the same delivery person who’d dropped it off, what... less than two days ago.

God... it seems more like a week ago, not just noon, Saturday!

After the SARAH had been removed, she’d allowed herself to wallow, to have one last self-pitying cry before pulling herself together, fixing her makeup, and heading in to work. The whole thing... the idea of never being with Ariel again, of never feeling such exciting things again, of never being with anyone who seemed to know her, or what got to her the most, again... had really driven her into the emotional basement last night. Her constant tears had been somewhat cathartic, as was the realization that the SARAH was easily the greatest birthday present she’d ever received.

She knew that’s how she should see it... as a terrific, exciting gift.

Because that’s what it was, Jennifer thought, trying to reinforce those feelings. It was a gift of two days of wild, sexual enjoyment, of having my mind and body masturbated until I couldn’t see straight. Who wouldn’t want and enjoy something like that, ever?

She was still feeling a bit of despair, though, when she entered the R & D section. Knowing she had to sign in for clearance, she walked to the desk of an older woman who appeared to be the “keeper of the gate” here.

“May I help you?” the woman... Clara Ferguson, according to her nameplate... asked.

“I hope so. My name’s Jennifer Fairmont, and I was supposed to report in here this morning to answer some product questions. Carol Clausen told me that I should, so I’m sure she should be aware of all this.”

“Ah, yes, Jennifer. Carol told me to be on the lookout for you... just a few minutes ago, in fact. She had to run off for a short while, but told me to tell you that you should wait in her office until she gets back. So, if you’ll just show me your ID badge, and sign your name in the log book,” Clara said, indicating it with her hand as she handed Jennifer a pen, “then you can go in there and wait for her.”

Jennifer lifted her picture badge to show Clara, then at her nod, signed herself in. She tried not to sigh, too, as she just wanted to get this over with, and was not looking forward to any lengthy waits.

“That office right there,” Clara told her, turning and pointing, having anticipated Jennifer’s next question.

“Thanks,” Jennifer said, then walked over to Carol’s office. The door to it was closed, so she opened it, stepped inside and closed it behind her, turning to look for a place to sit until Carol returned.

The first thing she noticed was that it was a very big office... very nicely appointed and with big windows that gave it a sunny, bright feel. The second thing she noticed was that she was not in the room alone.

There was a woman standing there, her back to Jennifer, her body silhouetted against the bright windows. She was dressed almost exactly as Jennifer was... dark midi-skirt, lighter colored blouse, stockings and heels. For a second she wondered if this was the SARAH’s designer, the woman who had given it its name. But there was something about her that was familiar, something that became even more familiar to Jennifer as the woman slowly turned to face her.

Wearing a golden mask....

“Hello, Jennifer,” the woman said, her voice instantly recognizable, as was the rest of her now.

“Ariel!” Jennifer gasped.

“No, not Ariel, I’m sorry to say,” the woman told her, reaching up to work the mask until it came off her face.

“But... but you are Ariel!” Jennifer said, her mind spinning, heart pounding. “Or she’s you, at least. Everything about you is the same, or almost exactly... the... same. Wait a minute. Don’t I know you?”

“Perhaps, Jen. We did meet and chat briefly the one time, back at one of the office Christmas parties at the beginning of December.”

“That’s right, we did. I remember it a little.”

And Jennifer did remember it some. She’d been a bit knobbed up at the time, meeting some of the Christmas partygoers who she didn’t already know. The two of them had said their hellos, had talked for a bit, and then the other, still a near stranger, had surprised her with a big, long hug. It was only a minute later when a friend had told her she’d been chatting with... Oh my god!

“You’re Marilyn Kramer! You own Flurion Industries!”

Marilyn laughed, “And a few other businesses, yes. I hope you’re not too startled or upset by that, though.

“Startled? Upset? Well, some, Ms. Kramer, but mainly I’m just completely lost here. You were Ariel! Or you are Ariel... or something....” Jennifer tailed off, standing there and staring, feeling like a balloon with a slow leak.

“That’s all right, honey,” Marilyn told her, walking around Carol’s desk and approaching Jennifer. “First of all, it’s Marilyn, and will always be Marilyn to you. Okay?”

“Yes... okay, Marilyn.”

“Second, just try to relax some while I try to explain all of this to you. Hopefully, I can clear everything up in your mind. However, don’t be afraid to ask any questions you might have after I tell you a bit about what’s going on.”

“All right, as I only have about a thousand questions right now.”

Marilyn laughed again, and nodded. That’s definitely Ariel’s laugh, Jennifer thought.

“First of all, I am the SARAH’s model for your Ariel, Jennifer. How I look, act, talk, move, and, even to some respects, how I respond to things, and the things that I enjoy doing and feeling, were programmed into the SARAH.... along with about another million or so things. The SARAH is an incredibly complicated machine, as I’m sure you know. Why, the unit we delivered to you apartment costs over a million-and-a-half dollars.”

“Holy crud!” Jennifer gasped. “I had something in my place that cost over a million dollars?!”

“Oh yes, and that only includes its production and specific programming costs. We’ve spent many more millions on its development and design.”

“But that’s, well... crazy, Marilyn. What if someone had broken in? What if someone who knew it’d been delivered to my apartment had tried to steal it?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that, hon. Your apartment was under total surveillance the entire time it was there, and the person who delivered it and picked it up is a member of Flurion Security. Also, I’d be less than candid if I didn’t tell you that the SARAH, itself, had its own security and surveillance gear.

“So, no... though there was some risk in leaving it with you, that risk was very minor, at best.”

Jennifer’s head was spinning now. Almost none of this was making any sense. They were watching her apartment the whole time? The SARAH had its own surveillance equipment?

“Dear lord! Could the SARAH see what I was doing in my apartment?”

“Well... yes... some,” Marilyn said, quickly waving her hands to preempt Jennifer from saying anything else. “But before you go all crazy wondering about any of that, please let me explain a bit more about the SARAH, and what it does, and what it did. That, and what we know about what happened while it was there... okay?”

“Okay,” Jennifer answered, staring at Marilyn, her eyes wide, so many thoughts racing through her mind.

And, she suddenly realized, more than a tiny bit of arousal coursing through her body at being with “Ariel”, again.

“To cut a long explanation as short as I can, Jennifer, the SARAH is programmed with certain things, has certain protocols, and was instructed to do things in certain ways, and at certain times. It’s capable of reading its occupant’s body language, to put it simply, along with its user’s sub-vocalizations, sub-muscle motions, and brainwave patterns.”

“Sub-muscle motions?”

“Yes, though that’s not the technical term for it. Just as an example, I want you to simply think about something. Don’t do it, but imagine you’re doing it. Okay, I want you to think about raising your arms and saying, ‘I hope you like my body, Ariel’. Just that, and nothing more.”

Jennifer couldn’t help but blush, but tried to do as she’d been told, thinking about raising her arms and saying just those words.

“Assuming you did what I just asked, Jen, the SARAH is capable of reading your sub-muscle motions and thus know you were thinking about lifting your arms. It can also read your sub-vocalizations and know what you were saying in your mind. Finally, by reading your brainwaves, your body temperature in all locations, and things like skin sensitivity, it can tell whether what you just did and said has bored or excited you, or perhaps even aroused you.”

Trying to remain calm, if not unaffected, by what Marilyn was saying... even intimating... Jennifer finally responded, “So, I can pretty much assume everything I saw in the box the SARAH knows about because it created those images in the first place?”

“Correct.”

“And, if I understand correctly what you just said, that everything I felt myself doing in the box the SARAH could read and translate into real words and actions?”

“That’s basically it, Jen, yes. It’s not quite like a movie, or like the visuals we got from the SARAH’s surveillance equipment. Still, it was possible to read the telemetry we were receiving and know pretty much exactly what was happening to you every time you had one of your sessions.”

Oh, that’s just great, Jennifer thought, feeling anger starting to build inside her. My birthday present turned my life into one, big, friggin’ X-rated movie for the place where I work, and for the people I work with. I will end up being the office laughing stock!

Perhaps seeing the agitation growing on Jennifer’s face, Marilyn quickly continued, “But just because we had all that information about what happened in the SARAH and in your living room, before and after your sessions, doesn’t mean that just anyone at Flurion knows about it. No, not at all. The only ones who will ever have access to any of that data or images are Carol, myself, and Sarah Bannister, the women who practically created the SARAH and did all its programming.”

“And that’s supposed to make me happy?”

“No, but it’s supposed to ease your mind some. Remember, all three of us were involved with the specific things being programmed into the SARAH for you. So, in that respect, we knew a lot of what would be happening during your sessions, even before they started. Thus, even though we couldn’t be certain how you’d respond to things and situations, it’s not like any of this shocked us. And also, if it’s of any importance to you, all three of us are lesbians, and find you a wonderfully attractive and sexually exciting woman.

“And all three of us thought so before we started programming your birthday present.”

Jennifer felt her anger dissipating a little, even as her arousal flared and her confusion basically doubled. Finally, hopelessly lost, she blurted out, “But why me? Why all of this aimed at me? I don’t understand at all!”

Marilyn reached up to grip Jennifer by the shoulders, stared into her eyes, and simply said, “Because I wanted you, Jennifer.”

“You wanted me?

“Yes... from the moment I met you at the party, and from the second I hugged you. I own the company, the SARAH needed a good test along pre-programmed lines, and I wanted you. So, I had the SARAH set up to see if you could, and if you might, want me back.”

Ariel wanted me! Even just the thought of that made Jennifer’s heart start to pound, made her want to moan. She felt dizzy enough crumble to the floor, but managed to hold on. “Wh... when you hugged me? I felt uncomfortable when you hugged me. How did that make you want me?”

“Okay, Jen... try to hang with me now, as we’re just getting to the tough answers and questions,” Marilyn told her, an anxious look on her face now. “You see, I have what I call ‘my gift’. If I touch or hold anyone for any length of time, I can sense things about them, see pictures in my mind of what they’re like, and what they think about, dream about, and feel. It’s not quite like mind reading, but it does give me sort of an emotional map of what they’re truly like.”

“I see,” Jennifer replied, more than a bit stunned by Marilyn’s revelation. “Not that I buy into what you’re saying or anything, but what did our hug tell you about me?”

“Well, first know that I was physically attracted to you already, which is why I took the chance and the opportunity to ‘read’ you. And our hug told me that you were lonely, that you were unattached, and that you were curious about being with another woman sexually. It also told me you loved sex and sexual fantasy, had a kinky side to you, and that there was a certain submissive component to your desires.

“So, combining those things told me you were the nearly perfect young woman to be my newest partner, and, well... sexual slave.”

This is getting just ridiculous now, Jennifer thought, even as her body responded more strongly to Marilyn’s closeness, and to her words.

“Newest? Sexual slave? Does that mean you’ve had others?”

Have others, Jennifer... have. You’ve already met one of them, you know.”

“I have?”

“Yes, in Session #3. Baby is one of my current live-in partners. Her real name is Jada and she’s been living with me for six months now. I have another named Beverly. She’s been with me for three months, and we all love each other very much.”

“Baby, well... Jada is your live-in, um... sexual slave?”

“Oh yes. In fact, all the images of me you saw in the SARAH are from images she has of me. They’re from the pictures in her mind’s eye of how she sees me and thinks about me,” Marilyn told her, speaking faster now, looking more excited. “I won’t bore you with the technical stuff about how we got Jada’s thoughts into the SARAH, but we couldn’t use my own images of myself, or they would have been backwards.”

“Backwards? I don’t understand... why backwards?”

“Well, think about it. What’s the only way you can really see what you look like all over?”

“In... in a mirror?”

“Exactly, and that image is 180 degrees backward from the way everyone else in the world sees you. It’s one of the reasons almost no one thinks they take look very good in photographs... the image they see in the picture is backward from what they always see in the mirror. No one’s face and body is perfectly symmetrical, you know. Certainly many hairstyles aren’t.

“And when you also take into account that, even using a mirror, you can never really get a good view or your own back and butt, and no one hears their own voice the way others do, we needed someone else to create the template for me in the SARAH. Tell me, Jen... here, in reality, how much different do I look than I did while you were in the box?”

Marilyn took a few steps back from Jennifer and did a slow, seductive spin. Her mind still reeling, Jennifer did her best to go along with this, to give Marilyn a full appraisal, the memory of Ariel’s body still so strong in her mind. There were differences, she noted, though they were subtle ones.

“Well?” Marilyn asked, finishing her spin and stepping closer again.

“Well, for one thing, Ariel’s breasts were slightly bigger; a hair firmer and softer looking than yours are, even though yours still look rather wonderful.”

“Thank you, Jen,” Marilyn said, practically beaming.

Embarrassed to have said that, Jennifer stumbled on. “Actually, there are very slight differences all over. That being said, though, and now that I see them and think about them, they all have the same feel.”

“Explain, please.”

“It’s just that, and please don’t be insulted, everything seems to match between you and Ariel, except that she was just a bit more, well... perfect in a lot of areas. Her hair and eyes were a tiny bit brighter and shinier. Though I think you’re in great shape, Ariel looked even a bit more athletic. Do you know what I mean, Marilyn?”

“Of course I do, and it makes perfect sense. I know I said Jada loves me, but, without trying to sound too vain, she actually sort of worships me. Given that, I’m sure I look better in her eyes than I actually do to everyone else. Now, while that flatters me no end, Jen, it also worries me some.

“Tell me,” Marilyn said, taking Jennifer by the shoulders again, “Is the difference big enough to make me less attractive to you, to make it so you feel disappointed that you’ve met me for real?”

Jennifer shuddered as Marilyn moved even closer, to the point where their breasts were actually touching. How could she think enough to give an honest answer like this?

“Th... this isn’t fair, Marilyn.”

“No, none of this has been fair to you, Jennifer, and I’m sorry for that. But I’m a woman who tends to push for what she wants, and, in this case, that would be you,” Marilyn told her, moving even an inch closer. “Let me rephrase the question, then. Are you still attracted to me?”

Jennifer, struggling not to simply wrap her arms around Marilyn and kiss her, replied, “Yes... I’m still attracted to you.”

“Then know that I want you badly, Jennifer, that I want you to come live with me and Jada and Beverly. I think you’ll find it loving and marvelous, but I won’t, and can’t, think for you. I do know you won’t have to pay for anything house-related, and can pocket your entire salary. For that, you’ll only have to do a few things around my estate, as I don’t keep servants. But hopefully, along with those few chores, you’ll be having the sexual time of your life with the three of us.

“Did I mention that Jada can’t wait to meet you in person?”

“She knows about the three of us in the dance club?” Jennifer whispered, getting more and more lost in Marilyn’s eyes and the feel of her warm body so close to her.

“Yes... I told her what the telemetry indicated the three of us were doing there.”

“And she’s not jealous of me?”

“Well... no, she isn’t. For one thing, she and Beverly don’t mind sharing me, or each other. For a second thing, and please hold onto your hat now, Jen, she can’t feel jealous, as I’ve hypnotized her and prevented her from having such wasteful feelings.”

“Good grief... you mean to say she’s your hypnotized sex slave?”

“Yes. Her and Beverly, both. But their being hypnotized is a random, occasional thing, and I only do that to increase their sexual pleasure. Okay, okay... sometimes I do it to make their cleaning tasks around the house seem easier, and more erotic in nature.”

“Okay, now it’s your turn to explain... about the chores,” Jennifer told her, unable to pull away, only wanting Marilyn to move closer, to grind their bodies even more tightly together.

“That’s easy,” Marilyn said, doing exactly what Jennifer wanted... moving closer to her, pressing into her tighter, and beginning a slow, sensuous writhe. “Jada’s job was to do all the inside windows one day, and she balked a bit at that. So, I put her into trance and made her believe she was washing the windows using her naked, soapy tits. She has a rather major breast fetish, you know, and two hours, and three orgasms, later, she was done... no problem at all.”

Jennifer moaned softly, but swallowed her need long enough to say, “So... so let me get this straight, Marilyn. You want me to come live with you, Jada, and Beverly, and to be your hypnotized sexual partner; paying no rent or utilities, but doing some of the household chores around your, um... estate, the same as if you had paid servants?”

“That’s about it, yes,” Marilyn told her, continuing her erotic and teasingly slow bumps and grinds. “But please, before you make any decisions or commitments, simply come home for dinner with me tonight. Consider it your birthday dinner among friends. You can meet my girls, have some excellent food... Jada is a terrific cook... and then see if you’d like to become, well... another of my live-in, hypnotized, sexual slaves, Jennifer.”

“Okay, yess... okay,” Jennifer told her, once more so very aroused and lost in this woman. She knew she was being manipulated some, but it was difficult to care. This was a woman she wanted to be with so very badly, even knowing what she knew now, pride and circumstances be damned.

“I can’t help wanting to be with you, Marilyn. Did the SARAH hypnotize me into wanting you this much?”

“No... not really. And that’s why I want you even more now, Jennifer. You let the SARAH direct you, and then allowed the images your mind helped create control you. Only the first two sessions were directed by the three of us in any way. After that, they were driven by the things you hoped would happen between us. The dance floor session was your desire. The naked sex in my bedroom was what you wanted from Ariel.

“Don’t get me wrong, though... I wanted all of that, too. Would it make you feel better to know that Carol, Sarah, and I sat their moaning in arousal for you when we went over the last two sessions?”

“It does,” Jennifer gasped, clutching at Marilyn’s body, helplessly grinding against her.

“Then know how much I want you for real, now,” Marilyn groaned at her, her eyes dilated with arousal. “The SARAH didn’t really hypnotize you... not really... but I want to, so you can find the greatest sexual pleasure imaginable.”

As she finished saying that, Marilyn held herself still, the two of them settling for a moment before she continued....

“But you can still say ‘no’, with nothing at all held against you. All I ask is that you come home with me for dinner first, talk to Jada and Beverly, and see if being with me like they are is something you want, something you can see as a good thing for you, Jennifer.”

Jennifer shivered, feeling herself melting in the warmth and desire of her prodigal lover. “Tell me one thing first, Marilyn, as it will help me make up my mind. And I’m going to trust you on this.

“Was Jada hypnotized when she helped program her images of you, and the way that you are and the things that you do, into the SARAH?”

Marilyn looked a bit stunned, then began to shake her head. “No, no, sweetness! It’s only on rare occasions that I trance her, and for the programming sessions she was completely awake and thinking her own thoughts.”

“So she really sees you like that in her mind all the time?”

“Apparently, yes, and I’d be lying if I didn’t tell you that makes me so happy and proud that I almost want to cry.”

Jennifer believed her. She wanted and needed to believe Marilyn, but it helped so much that she truly did.

“Okay, then,” she said. “What do you have planned for my birthday dinner tonight, Marilyn?”

A huge smile on her face, Marilyn pulled out her cell phone and called home to find out.