The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Drones and a Slave

He smiled at the young woman who had stopped in front of his mailbox. She was crouched down to tie her running shoe and it was obvious she was amidst an evening jog. He walked to his mailbox and opened it, speaking to her as he pulled out envelopes.

“Beautiful evening” he said, in an quiet tone of voice.

The girl stood up and then pulled the two earbuds from her ears “I’m sorry..what?” she asked as the buds became tangled in her blonde hair. She fought to get them out, while casting a wary eye at him.

“I said, beautiful morning” he repeated, again smiling.

She gazed at him, one eyebrow turned up in a look of the mildest disgust.

“Yeah….” She said and looked impatient to put her earpiece back in and jog off.

“You look tired, and I think I should give you a ride back to your house” he said.

The girl looked a bit confused and started to turn, only to end up saying aloud “I am pretty tired, a ride would be great.” She paused for a second. That wasn’t what she had intended to say at all. She had only just started her run and her stylish, premium quality jogging outfit showed no signs of sweat.

“I’m glad you’ve accepted, please, step into my car. “

He turned, and reached into his pocket, unlocking the car. The mail was tossed haphazardly into the backseat and he started it as the girl got into the passenger seat.

“Tell me about yourself, and tell me where you live” He said to her, his eyes on the road as they backed out and took off. “

“My name is Samantha, I’m enrolled in the community college down the street. I live with my mother at her house, three blocks to the right and four houses down on the left.” She said, with the words tumbling out. She kept attempting to stop herself, but it felt very natural to answer this man’s questions. She knew she could run, she knew she could open the door and step out, but when she considered it, the idea moved on. Whenever his words came out, she seemed to hang on them, but when he was silent her courage built.

“Is your mother home?” he asked her, making the right hand turn.

“No. She’s out getting groceries. She’ll be home in an hour. That’s why I went on the run, to get it out of the way before dinner.” She responded.

“Good. Are you naturally blonde, Samantha?”

“Yes…I am. I get it from my mother.”

They continued in that fashion until they pulled up in front of the house. He pulled the car into the driveway and turned it off. He turned to her and looked into her ice blue eyes. “Sam, I want to come inside and show you something.”

She squirmed slightly. “I don’t think you can. My cousins are inside. They’re visiting because we are all on spring break at the same time…” Her rambling trailed off. Her need to get away was rising, empowered by the comfortable surroundings. She had an excuse now and she clung to it.

“It’s okay, Samantha, they will want to see too” he said.

She crumbled inside, falling to pieces as she admitted to him. “Okay” and exited the car, leading him to the door.

As she opened it and lead him inside, they found two other girls sitting on either side of a couch. A bowl of popcorn appeared in the middle and they only looked away from the T.V. at a glance. “You’re back fast” said one of the girls. A darkly toned girl with wavy black hair.

“I am…” Samantha said, but couldn’t form how to tell them she had brought someone home.

The man stepped inside the house, carrying a large backpack which he had brought from the car. In his slacks, button down pastel shirt and tie, he looked as if he was there to sell them insurance. His footsteps drew the attention of the girls.

“Hello, young ladies, I’m a friend of Samantha’s. What are your names?” he asked, just loudly enough to be heard over the television.

“What the….” Started the dark girl, before she said…”My name is Bella.” Her face took that confused look that had been occupying Samantha’s face for the last half hour.

“And I am Savannah.” said the second girl, a pretty girl who also had blonde hair, obviously dyed. She was comfortably dressed for a day at the house but her hair was styled perfectly to make it spiked and wild.

Both the girls stood slowly as they looked at the man, unsure what was happening. Samantha moved towards them, nothing stopped her. She felt the taste of freedom as she stood by her cousins side. She reached up as if to touch Bella’s arm and pull her with her to run.

“This is wonderful, the three of you sit down and tell me about yourselves.” He said.

Samantha’s arm dropped immediately and she sat comfortably on the couch, making room for the other two girls. The man sat on the ottoman and they began to talk, speaking of family members and of school. The girls babbled, fighting not to speak and occasionally garnering enough courage to shift in their seats before relaxing again. After fifteen minutes, the man held up his hand.

“Bella and Savannah, please go to the other room and make more popcorn.” He told them, and they both responded lazily and left the room. Samantha looked at the man, and for a moment, there was fear on her face.

“Samantha, come here...” he said, as he reached into his bag and brought out an oddly shaped rubber object. “I want you to look at this.” he said.

She moved towards him, scooting across the couch. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the object in his hand. It was shaped the same as a gas mask. It had two large glass eye’s and a pair of small canister shaped metal objects on either side of a rubber device directly in front of where the wearers mouth would be. It would be held to the head by a set of straps.

Samantha’s face showed a swath of fear and curiosity as she looked at it. The man reached over and removed two other objects from the bag. One was a thin walled wooden box and the other was a large handheld butane torch. He then held the mask towards her.

“Look into this, my dear.” He said, as he tilted it so that her eyes would be looking at the interior glass. His finger reached up the side of the mask and flicked a small dial there, which caused the mask to emit a soft light.

Samantha moved her head forward until the light from the interior of the mask was shining directly into her eyes. Her mouth opened dully as her eyes began to widen slowly. The light of the mask reflected a pattern of swirling colors in the moisture of her eyes.

“My voice can only do so much to enthrall you. It’s not very powerful and it fades quickly. “ He explained to her. “But this is a much more permanent solution to the problem.” He pressed the mask forward slowly, letting the light do its work. Samantha’s face lost all expression and her mouth hung so loosely that a slow line of her spittle dripped from the front of her lip and onto the ground. Her pupils shrunk to a set of pinpoints. Her mind and body did all it could to reject the invading spiral, which now held the young girl. Slowly the man pushed the mask onto her face and slipped the straps behind her head, tightening them down.

From the front of the mask, the light inside was not visible. All that existed inside of the glass was the wide eyed expression of a girl losing her mind. A few seconds later, a long deep breath was taken through the intake of the mask and then exhaled through the two ports on either side. The mask was the reverse of a standard gas mask, with outside air entering through the center and exiting through the two round canister shaped attachments.

The man smiled at Samantha, as he touched the rubber which was now her face. “That’s perfect, let us do something to erase who you are, and to completely your transformation.” He said as he ran his fingers across the number 26 which was written on the mask, between the two eyes.

He reached into the wooden box and withdrew a cigar. It was a long cigar with an unusually large girth. The smell was not what anyone would expect as it had a slightly acrid scent. He brought it to his mouth and used the butane lighter to bring it to life. After he rolled it a few times and blew out a mouth full of smoke, he turned to Samantha and placed the cigar against the intake valve of the mask. He slowly pushed the tip inside and he felt the resistance of the young woman’s lips and teeth. He patiently waited as they parted and girth of the cigar caused Samantha’s jaw to distend. He left it stuck there, now clenched between the girl’s teeth.

For the first few seconds, nothing happened. Samantha blinked only once during that time, then the end of the cigar began to glow red and smoke rose from the tip. Drone 26 exhaled her first breath of smoke out of the two canisters on the sides of the mask and sat there. She finally turned to the man and patiently awaited her orders.

The man only directed Drone 26 to move further down the couch. The cigar drone shifted and sat in her spot, with her eyes locked onto the patterns that only she could see, and smoked her cigar quietly.

“Bella, Savannah. Would you please return to the living room, just leave the popcorn if it’s not done.” He said as he placed two more gas masks onto the table in front of the couch as well as accompanying cigars.

The girls entered and their eyes were immediately drawn to their cousin. Their sharp intake of breath was in unison and they took a step back before the man said. “Girls, look here” and both of their eyes were drawn to him. He coaxed them slowly, to sit in front of the table. Slowly over the course of several minutes he softly and quietly convinced them that they should wear the masks. He had them both put on the masks themselves, before he turned them on. He watched as their spines stiffened and their eyes bulged against the sudden spirals.

With both women under the effects of the mask, it was much easier for him to continue. He directly them and they obeyed. Their fingers wrapped around the thick cigars and guided them into the intakes of the mask. Each of them clenched their teeth around the soft paper. Slowly Bella, and then Savannah, lit their cigars and took their first deep breaths of the smoke that would destroy their personalities. It was only minutes after Drone 26 was created, that Drones 27 and 28 joined her on the couch. Each of them was puffing deeply on their cigars and exhaling volumes of smoke that began to fill the room.

The man stood and ordered Bella to remove her clothing, but as the girl revealed her dark skin there was the sound of a car door closing outside. The man turned and said, “Ah, the mother” and he looked at what was left of Samantha.

“Drone 26, please pacify the woman who walks through the door. “He said, and the drone rose and walked to stand near the doorway.

Seconds dragged by as the man waited. Eventually the door opened and a woman backed in, holding a large paper grocery bag. “Girls? Whose car is that outside.” He said, before turning and coming face to face with the drone in front of her. The woman let out a startled shriek and dropped her keys. The only words she got out of her mouth were ”What….What….is?” as the door closed behind her.

Drone 26 stared into the eyes of the woman, through the lenses of her mask. Quickly, the drone reached up and detached the canisters of her mask. Each was connected to the mask by a long flexible tube. Each canister had a small oval indentation on the outside and the drone placed the indentation of the canisters over the ears of the older woman.

The older woman struggled, but just for a moment, until Drone 26 took a deep long drag from her cigar and exhaled the smoke down the long tubes. The canisters sealed against the head of the older woman and smoke was held at a great pressure to her ears. It began to quickly leak into the sinuses of the woman and down deeper into her body.

The change was not instantaneous. It took many minutes. The bag of groceries dropped to the ground and clattered around. The drone continued to smoke and feed the older woman’s head. The man slowly came over, and pulled the remaining cigar from the drone’s intake, replacing it with a fresh one. He returned to the couch and laid back on it. He removed his trousers and ordered Drone 27 to milk his cock with her ass. As Drone 27 moved to squat down over the man’s cock, slowly sliding his cock into her ass, Drone 28 began to follow programming and as the man began to anally fuck her cousins body she leaned in and exhaled thick clouds of smoke over her owner’s cock.

After several more minutes, the mother with her back still against the door, had changed. Her eyes were now as wide as her daughters, and smoke trickled from her nose and lips between shuddering breaths. Her pupils had dilated completely and she was slowly whispering a manta “I obey. I am a cigar slave. I am nothing, I am empty. I serve my master.” Each word punctuated by a small amount of smoke.

“Drone 28, please give the new convert a cigar and have her join me.” said the man, as he pushed his cock deeply inside of Drone 27’s ass.

The drone that was once Savannah moved over to her Aunt’s body, and placed a fresh cigar between her lips. The mother’s lips sealed around the cigar and the mantra stopped. Drone 26 slowly removed the canisters from the older woman’s ears and they retracted slowly into the mask. As the canisters sealed back into the mask, there was only the faintest whisper of the voice of Drone 26’s muffled, cigar filled, voice saying softly “You obey…you are a cigar slave…you are nothing…”

The mother slowly walked over and kneeled beside her master. He offered her the ignited lighter and she leaned forward, obediently lighting the cigar. The man smacked the ass of Drone 27, causing her to lift herself off of his cock. The man guided the mother towards it. “Suck my cock, cigar slave” he instructed.

As the three newly minted Drones took turns replacing their cigars, exhaling huge plumes of smoke into the air, they sat wide eyed and obediently as they watched the new slave fill herself with smoke, lean forward and begin sucking diligently on her master’s cock.