The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 13 — Teagan, We Have A Problem

Teagan was woken by the telephone by her bed. She checked the time and verified she had not overslept. She picked up the phone.

“Yes?”

“Teagan, this is Mrs. Valentina-Smith. I’m afraid we have a little problem here. Would you please get dressed then come to my office. One of the maids will bring you when you’re ready. Just go into the corridor and use the first one you see. And take your time. I’m sure there’s nothing really wrong.”

Teagan still hurried and was there quickly. There were no maids in Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s office.

“Ah, Teagan. Thank you for being so prompt. Please sit down. Can I get you a coffee? Or something else?”

Teagan sat. “No thanks. What’s up?”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith replied, “It’s just that we can’t find Vienna. She appears to have gone home two hours ago. I called her at the entrance as she was leaving and she said she would transfer our fee once she verified her fee was there in the first place. She trusted her own PC more than she trusted our system I think. She does have her head screwed on right does she not? She did ask that you be given a lie in because you deserve it. But she hasn’t called, nor has she transferred our fee.”

Teagan frowned. “What happened to her?”

“I just told you.”

“No, I mean all night.”

“Ah. As far as we can discern, nothing that wasn’t unexpected. Here,” she turned on the screen on the wall and they both looked at it. “This is Vienna leaving the room this morning. She looks fine to us. But perhaps you can say more because you know her better?”

The scene was from a floor camera, which recorded an apartment door opening and Vienna coming into shot. She was smiling and obviously happy. She turned and lent in for a kiss from the gentleman in the apartment. They said a few words. The door maid didn’t move throughout the whole scene.

“She looks fine to me,” said Teagan, taking out her cell and using the speed dial. The ringing was audible to both, even when Teagan held it to her ear. It went on until the automatic message cut in.

“I need to get there,” said Teagan rising.

“Yes, that is a good idea. Do you think something is wrong?”

“Possibly. Probably not. I don’t know.” Teagan was agitated.

“I’ll go with you. It will be faster.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith used her desk phone to order a car, which was waiting for them when they left the main entrance. They were quickly driven to Teagan and Vienna’s home where Teagan used her key and entered.

Vienna wasn’t there.

But there was a note. It said,

Tea,

Sorry but I’m going off with Tom. It’s all arranged. He says the Hotel won’t let me do this, so I’m leaving now. Tom will meet me and we’ll go off together. I’ve transferred the $10,000 to your account so you can use that money to pay off the hotel. You’re welcome to the rest. I don’t want it. Tom has more than enough money for both of us. I’ll be fine.

I’m sure I’ll see you sometime, but I’m not going to miss this.

Love you.
Vie

Teagan showed the note to Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “This isn’t like her,” she said.

“Are you sure Teagan?”

“Yes I’m fucking well sure,” Teagan almost screamed. “Vie would never do this.”

“Alright Teagan,” replied Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “I must admit we have never encountered a scenario like this one. We would appreciate it if you leave this to us. We have people we can use and we know specialist companies that can help. We will use every avenue to find Vienna. Please be assured of that.” The way Mrs. Valentina-Smith pronounced each word carefully and the obvious sincerity and menace in her voice convinced Teagan. The conditioning she had already received also helped.

“What can I do?” asked Teagan.

“The hard job,” responded Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “Sit and wait. Where do you work? And Vienna as well?”

Teagan told her.

“Don’t worry about your employers. Your jobs, both of them, will be available when you return and there will be no repercussions either. We do carry a lot of weight around this city and we will use it. Your employers will not dare thwart us in this.”

Teagan believed her and started to calm down. She had more questions to ask, but Mrs. Valentina-Smith was on her cell, talking to that man who was with them last night.

“All right, Teagan. Thank you for trusting us to correct this situation. I promise you will not regret that promise. We will find Vienna. But, I do have to say, if all this is on the level, there is no way we would abduct Vienna and bring her back. All we would do in that event, is to try and arrange a meeting between you two, so your mind will be eased. And, I hate to say this, but we will have to ask you to verify Vienna has done as she said and transferred the money. Could you please check that now?”

Teagan nodded, accessed her bank account, verified that Vienna’s money was now in her account then transferred the hotel’s fee to them. “I don’t want that hanging over me,” she said.

“Thank you Teagan. That is most satisfactory. It is a pleasure to know you. I’ll leave you now. I have work to do fast and I want to start as soon as possible. I will keep you informed daily, if that is all right with you. And if anything dramatic happens I will contact you immediately.”

Teagan nodded. Tears were starting to come now.

“Is there anyone who can stay with you?”

Teagan was welling up so she just shook her head.

“I do not think you should be alone Teagan. I will send one of our maids over to be with you. She can act as a liaison as well. Trust me Teagan. This is the best way to deal with this.”

Teagan silently nodded and Mrs. Valentina-Smith left. Later Teagan thought it was strange she didn’t get a hug or some show of sympathy from her, but she still trusted her. If anyone could do anything, she could. She trusted her.

The maid, one of the general public maids, arrived soon after and was very sympathetic and helpful. Teagan thought Mrs. Valentina-Smith was one of those efficient women who didn’t hug or show warmth. But she was clever and efficient. She would set things straight. Teagan knew this.