The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 14 — The Hotel Is Under Attack

Mrs. Valentina-Smith reacted immediately to the security alarm. She opened the security channel to the control room and saw Mr. Paloka had taken charge on an emergency basis. She checked his actions, particularly his demands and ensured she had no actions on her and everyone who had actions were actioning them.

Once satisfied, she quickly dressed and walked to the control room and entered carefully so as not to interfere with those working there. She looked at the screen detailing the staff corridors behind Baphomet. There were a few young girls there, all unconscious on the floor, while an inordinate amount of security guards surrounded them. She frowned. This was total overkill. Far too many personnel were being used to take this group. And why were they being taken? Mrs. Valentina-Smith could hear Mr. Paloka giving orders to the guards.

“Triple defenses now. Don’t trust them at all. They are highly dangerous. Someone tell me where the doctor is.”

“The doctor is seconds away, sir.”

As soon as that was said the doctor raced around the corner in the corridor.

“Doctor, see to the tall one first. Give her a dose to knock her out then check her over,” said Mr. Paloka through his earpiece. The doctor complied as further instructions were given. “Guards be careful. The tall one is incredibly dangerous and we don’t know about the rest. One guard to each patient, gun drawn and at the ready until the doctor verifies them safe. The rest are to stand back in two rows at each end, also guns drawn at the ready.”

Mr. Paloka switched channels and talked to the hospital. “Get eight restriction gurneys down to Baphomet’s access corridor now.”

The guards complied and the doctor incapacitated each of the fallen. Everything was quiet as they waited for the gurneys.

“What is happening?” Mrs. Valentina-Smith enquired, after she verified her enquiry would not interfere with the operation.

Mr. Paloka answered. “We were lucky I saw that women,” he indicated the tall one on the screen, “and recognized her as one of The Parisians. So I immediately took steps to take her before she realized we were on to her.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith searched her memory. “I remember reading about them. Why didn’t the facial recognition system identify her? Is it working?”

“I don’t know. That can be sorted out later. Meanwhile we take no chances whatsoever with her and maybe them as well.”

“Maybe them? We do not know?”

“No. I certainly don’t recognize them. They may just be local color she picked up as camouflage.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked closely at each of the patients. “I recognize those two,” she indicated which. “They are definitely local. We have been tracking them for a while now.”

“No matter. We’ll sort out the politics later. But I’ve seen that one,” he indicated the tall one, “on a recording. We take absolutely no chances with her. The others will be treated the same until we can properly identify them as not being a threat.”

“Perhaps the portable helmet on the dangerous one then?”

Mr. Paloka said, “Thanks. I hadn’t thought of that,” and immediately called for their one and only one.” He turned to Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “The dangerous one was given the codename ‘The Ninja’. Have you seen the recording?”

“No. Recordings take too long. I have read the report though. That was quite a while ago. What about inside Baphomet?”

Mr. Paloka switched a screen to the Baphomet camera. At this moment the gurneys arrived and the portable helmet.

“Doctor, get the helmet locked onto the tall one. Security, two men per patient. Lift them onto the gurney and lock them on. Everybody else, stay on guard.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at him. “Overkill?”

“Not with these people. You didn’t see what she,” he indicated The Ninja, “can do. If the others are like her and they wake up we will lose. I’ve already called for another twenty guards but they’re all over the place and will take a while to arrive.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at the Baphomet screen. “Does that seem strange to you?”

He looked and saw a group of people drinking and enjoying themselves at the door to the corridor. The door was partially concealed and this activity looked normal. But, looking closely with experienced eyes, he determined this group seemed to be covering something at the door.

“Security warning. A group are at the door trying to get through,” he almost shouted.

The guards at the edge of the operation had barely enough time to look around when the door opened and two women dived through, followed by three men. They looked at each other and the guards started to bring their guns to bear. They were too late.

The two women raised their hands and the guards screamed, dropped their guns and fell writhing to the ground. They continued to writhe, twisting and turning, screaming all the while. The women then targeted the rest of the hotel’s staff who suffered the same fate.

The first man through the door raced to The Ninja and checked her. He turned and said something to the others. All except the two women raced to the ones they had floored and checked their pockets. They found the keys in the doctor’s pocket and freed the Ninja from the gurney but couldn’t find the keys to the helmet, which was now active. Two men picked her up and they all returned to Baphomet, carrying The Ninja. Mr. Paloka noted that those two men were struggling with the weight. People around laughed at the drunk and let them through. The carriers laughed back. The two women who attacked their staff also pretended to be drunk while they were half carried out by their colleagues.

They left by the front doors despite the warnings Mr. Paloka was desperately trying to send to the staff there and to the security on the dance floor itself. The rest of the guards eventually arrived in the corridor to find a number of unconscious patients shackled to gurneys and their colleagues now unconscious on the ground.

Mr. Paloka checked the outside cameras and watched them all get in to two cars that suddenly appeared. He took the numbers and tried to call the police but couldn’t get through.

He sent for a team of paramedics who arrived to sort out the carnage. The downed security team were sedated and transported to the hospital. The knocked out guests, still shackled to their gurneys, were sent to the secure wing. Additional security was assigned as well as overtime payments promised. Security personnel not on duty were called up. Mr. Paloka was of the opinion there was not enough security available.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked on without interfering as Mr. Paloka undertook a mop up operation. One of his aides finally got through to the police who were informed to look out for the ones who got away. Their number and descriptions were given as well as the fact that they should be assumed to be British and French. Their cars were identified as well as the numbers. Mr. Paloka left all this to an aide now as he was certain it would come to nothing, despite the police being confident of arresting the perpetrators.

It came to nothing.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith asked, “Why are those patients still shackled? Is it not obvious they do not belong to that gang?”

“It certainly looks like it. But it could be a ploy to get one of their own inside without suspicion. I intend to interrogate them before they regain consciousness.”

“I will do that Mr. Paloka. I rather think you already have too much to do.”

Mr. Paloka looked at her. “You’re probably right. I’ll leave that in your hands then.”

Thus began the long night. Mr. Paloka informed the board and then the boards of the sister companies. The raw recordings were sent off to various places for analysis. Mr. Paloka himself undertook the analysis of the recordings on behalf of the hotel.

At five am he reported to Mrs. Valentina-Smith with the initial results of his analysis.

“So, were the billionaires and millionaires in any danger?”

“No. That’s conclusive. Their security was alerted the instant we discovered The Ninja. They sealed down their areas. Most of those guests didn’t even know anything was happening. There were a couple of millionaires in Baphomet, but all they saw was a drunk girl in a funny hat being carried out by her friends. Only one billionaire, Mr. Ambrose Claxton, wanted to leave and was refused. We called it a drill and told him the drills were for his safety. He accepted it but I don’t think he believed it.”

“Mr. Claxton will only mention it if it becomes useful at some future date. We need not worry about him.”

“Good. Most of the people in Baphomet didn’t know anything was happening either. I have checked the news outlets and they don’t know about it. Social media hasn’t picked it up either but I have a dedicated team on that. We will know within seconds if it is announced anywhere.”

Mr. Paloka leaned back in his chair and rubbed his eyes. “I’ve come to the tentative conclusion they weren’t trying to break in. That little event may have been my fault for acting too quickly.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at him quizzically.

“I’ve checked the footage of the whole evening. I have when the Ninja, we’ll have to get a better name for her, entered. Now that was interesting. She was with a group and they all got in without any problems. But security shouldn’t have let them in. They didn’t fit the profile we were after that time.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked interested.

“The others we’ve positively identified also got in when they shouldn’t have. They came in three other groups. Once in, some stayed together while others split and mingled. Then it looked like they had a good time. I didn’t find any suspicious behavior from any of them. We have a little more information on the whole group now for our files, but that’s about it. Except for their fighting abilities. If you recall the original recordings of them, it was The Slut and The Goth who did the fighting but I still don’t know what they did or how they did it.”

“What about how they got out?”

“That’s interesting and may give our scientists more information. The communications links were all working all the time. I have no idea why I couldn’t get through. I’m guessing some sort of mind control, but I didn’t see any device or anything like one. So, tentatively, I’m assuming natural mind control.”

“That might explain how The Slut and The Goth fought,” replied Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “But that also implies they work together. I was of the opinion that natural mind controllers do not do that. Was I wrong?”

“No. As far as I know they don’t. Something about the power dynamic I think. There can only be one at the top and all others, by definition, are subordinate. If these are natural mind controllers, they have something different and powerful. We need to understand what’s happening here.”

“One thing about those two is how they enjoyed themselves in Baphomet. The Slut danced all night. She drank little. She danced with a lot of men but always, after three or four dances, she returned to The Goth and they danced. The Goth just sat and watched when she wasn’t dancing with The Slut. And the way they danced together indicates they know each other very well indeed. I’m tentatively assuming they’re lovers. But it’s not a normal relationship. They didn’t behave normally and I saw no evidence of jealousy from either one all night.”

“I’m sure our experts will be able to advise us once they have had some time on the problem. And, at the same time, I do hope they revise those code names. The Slut and The Goth are just not on. How does this affect our security now?”

“It’s still tight but I’ve devised updated protocols to deal with this type of attack in the future. Remember, they didn’t really get anywhere. If it was deliberate it was quite a pathetic attempt and that doesn’t fit their profile.”

“Now, what exactly happened? How did they get into the security corridor?”

“When I identified The Ninja, I arranged for golden tickets to be given to the whole group she was with. As normal, security took them into the corridor to give it to them because of the relative quietness and, of course, the lighting and the cameras there. All of them were excited, which was normal. But on checking the recording, it looks like The Ninja was asking one of them what was happening. Her friend told her. It was then that security opened fire on her with Neural Disruptors. The Ninja I mean. The Ninja reacted immediately as soon as she saw them going for their weapons. She ran towards the door and then swerved to the security man by the wall. He tried to shoot but somehow he didn’t. He did slash at her with the prongs of the disruptor and cut her in her chest which slowed her just enough for the first dart to hit her back. Then another four or five darts hit her. She must have been unconscious when she banged her head against the wall. It doesn’t look pretty but that’s all. It doesn’t look like any serious damage was done.”

“Pity.”

“Security behaved impeccably here. Their training was excellent.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith stopped him there. “I had all the girls we took drugged and interrogated. They are all innocent. They met with a foreign girl, got along and they stayed together until the incident.”

“We’d better sort out those patients then.”

“I already have. They have been told that the foreigner was a terrorist and we stopped her committing an atrocity. They accept being in the crossfire and are glad we used non-lethal means. Their families have already been informed and are on their way here now. Those girls will get compensation and will keep their golden tickets as long as they keep quiet about it. I have already made quite certain they will keep quiet. I will attend to their families when they arrive.”

Later the same day, they were able to interrogate all the security personnel who went down so easily. Not one showed any injury whatsoever. Each one told the same story. Apparently when those two girls dived through and raised their arms at them, all they saw was balls of fire shooting from their hands towards them and engulfing them. They felt as if they were burning up, which explained the screams and the writhing. They thought they were on fire as well as their clothing and were trying to put it out. They stopped thinking about anything except extinguishing the flames and trying to stop the pain.

“I do not know of any technological type of mind control that can do that,” said Mrs. Valentina-Smith to Mr. Paloka, after all this testimony was verified by their truth drugs. “So, I feel it is safe to assume we were dealing with some sort of natural mind control here.”

“Yes,” said Mr. Paloka. “I agree. Their actions seemed to come from some sort of Dungeons and Dragons scenario. I wonder if they were influenced by that, or something like it, when they discovered what they could do?”

“We may never know. And I agree it looks as if they were just having a night out, which is unfortunate for them and fortunate for us. We now have to discover what they were doing here in the first place. Do you know if they have left?”

“Yes. They left by private plane. But a different set of passengers got out the other end. This is the same as the time they interacted with The Franchise. Hopefully they don’t know we are allies with them.”

“No Mr. Paloka. Assume they do know. Assume for, and plan for, the worst. Always.”

“Mrs. Valentina-Smith,” Mr. Paloka said diffidently. “It appears you adjusted the settings on the facial software package on the security cameras. Can you remember why?”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at him carefully. “Yes, I can. There were too many false positives for efficient working. If you check further, you will find my report detailing what I did. Also the system, despite my adjustments, should have easily identified the three we have in our records.”

“Ah. Thank you,” he replied.

“But I see where this is leading. I will take my truth test now if you please.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s story was verified and she was determined not to be under any sort of mind control. And neither was Mr. Paloka.