The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 19 — The Fly Fishing Analogy

Ding Jin smiled and waved Dimat Paloka over. He came and sat when she invited him to do so. Unit 8 stood impassively behind her chair, the chair maid being nowhere to be seen. Obviously word had gotten around not to interfere with Unit 8. They chatted about this and that.

Eventually he thought the time was appropriate to ask a specific question that had been on his mind. “Miss Ding, do you mind if I ask you a question?”

She smiled. “Well, that depends on what it is. Ask your question and I’ll say whether or not I mind.”

Mr. Paloka hesitated, then asked, “A while ago you mentioned you were going to acquire another specimen. But I had the impression this one was special in some way. I’m most interested in your techniques, so, do you feel like expanding on that now?

She smiled. “Not at all. As I recall, we were talking about the others I acquired at the time and this subject was simply mentioned. Well, the subject is called Brooke Nichols and she was in the same year as me at university. She looks to be an ideal personal slave because of her basic physique and her coloring, red hair and freckles. So I am interested. I’ve already named her Mù Guang Zhi Chéng De Huáibào, which means Twilight on the bosom.”

She thought a while. “Perhaps you need to understand our honor code in this activity. This sport is, ideally, an individual activity. It’s you pitting your wits against the potential pet. It takes a lot of ability and knowledge to become good at this.”

She stopped and thought a while. “Perhaps an analogy will be helpful? Do you indulge in fly fishing by any chance?”

“No, but my father did. He was considered very good at it.”

“Good. Then you’ll know something about it. It’s a solitary sport. You don’t toss a grenade into the water and scoop out all the dead fish. Instead you attempt to target your fish using the bait it values. If you get a fish on the end of your line, you can’t just pull it out of the water. The line you’re using doesn’t allow that. It will snap if the fish pulls directly at it. Instead you have to know the fish. You have to know when to reel in and when to let the line out. You have to know when the fish will pull and when it will dart off at an angle and when it will rest. Knowing all that, you, well, outwit the fish. I know that initially that sounds crass, but the fish is in its element here and you are not. You are at a distinct disadvantage, which you have to overcome with your brain. People value this experience, even if the fish gets away.”

“It’s a similar thing I play with some of my acquisitions. This is a game of wits I value. It needs great concentration and ability from the hunter. The prey doesn’t know it is prey but that advantage is negated by the rules we play to. We are not allowed to simply kidnap the prey. That would not be sporting at all. And there would be no achievement for me. No, we have to entice the prey in and we have to persuade the prey to take the bait. And once taken, we still have to battle to keep the prey on the hook and to keep it from ‘snapping the line’ to refer back to fly fishing. We are not allowed to use anything more powerful than a mild mind adjuster drug. It’s so mild it has taken years to land the catch in one case. He was very pleased with that one and never stops talking about it. Like fishing, he can become a bore about it.”

“I don’t use these techniques for all my acquisitions. I do have a business to run now and I had my masters to earn before. This is just for the select few. Those I consider to be a challenge and who would be a feather in my cap if I pull it off. I’m as prone to boast about my acquisitions as any of the others and I want to become a bore. I want to catch a pet that’s so impressive I can legitimately tell the same story over and over again without being told off. Yes it will be boring for those who have to listen to it, but that’s half the fun as well.”

“Now Brooke wasn’t at that excursion that serendipitously brought all my peers together a while ago, enabling me to net them all in one stroke.” She had the grace to look a bit embarrassed at the unintentional pun. “No, Brooke went immediately to her volunteer work in the city as soon as she finished her exams. She left the same day. You see, Brooke is driven. She wants to help people and she’s good at it. She arranged to help out at a homeless shelter for a year to get some on the ground experience and she couldn’t wait to get started. She wasn’t a good mixer either and didn’t feel the need to join in at the end of course parties that were happening.”

“So, I volunteered myself for the shelter she’s working at. It’s actually very interesting work, although for her it means living at or below the bread line. She has no money.”

“Anyway, I finally got her to come to my apartment for a meal one night. During that meal I offered her a drink concocted by my chemists. It tastes faintly of raspberries and I assume she thought it a fruit concoction. Now remember, I have to obey the rules, so that concoction was weak. But it is slightly addictive as well. She came straight from the shelter and was thirsty, so she drank it straight down and asked for another. I naturally gave her another. I have to say the effects of the first one of the day wear off very quickly so it’s imperative she gets another dose as soon as possible. The drug has to be below a certain threshold in her body at all times but the two glasses she had didn’t go over the limit. It greatly enhances any hypnotic suggestions she is given. Other physical things do that as well and I have to arrange it so she has them at the proper times and in the proper order. Taking someone like this while about their ordinary life without them noticing is regarded as a great skill.”

“We talked for an hour or so while the drug was working until eventually she started to flag. Then I made an excuse of having to talk to my family in China and left her for a while with my two trainers who were there as my friends. They sat next to her and started to talk. But by now she was getting aroused. That’s another function of the drug. Those trainers are experts and within ten minutes they were touching her, well, inappropriately. She didn’t object because she was liking it and her inhibitions were down. One thing led to another and they all retired to a bedroom where they gave her orgasm after orgasm. The drug in her system ensured those orgasms were intense, but not overpowering. Eventually, in the early hours, she lost consciousness and they changed her and put her to bed. I made sure there were subliminals playing in her ears all the rest of the night, when she was drugged and very suggestable. She awoke the next day late and highly embarrassed. She thought she had been drunk, because she couldn’t remember what happened that night. I brushed all that off and told her it was good to let her hair down sometimes because she worked so hard. Then I suggested we make this a weekly event and those subliminals worked. She agreed. She was becoming addicted to me and to obedience. But this condition will only work if the prey does not have any idea there is any danger. If the prey becomes afraid for any reason, she will be off and I will have lost. I had to play her gently.”

“That drug combined with the appropriate subliminals will also increase her arousal rate. She will masturbate more regularly from now on. Initially it will be for no reason she can fathom, but it will be a subconscious remembering of her night with my trainers.”

“Next week will be a repeat. The week after I will increase the commands as she will be slightly more enamored of me than before. She will be coming to look on me as a friend. Someone she can confide in. I don’t think she has had anyone like that in her life and, if so, it will be a heady experience for her. The week after I will increase her appreciation of me and I will add an inhibition about coming, coming sexually I mean. She will still be able to come, but it will take her a lot longer than usual.”

“All the while her masturbatory activities will gradually increase, but after a while, my subliminals will prevent her from coming anywhere but in my house, or eventually, at my command. She will not know this and may even go to her doctors. But I think she won’t. In fact, I’m banking on that. She is an intensely private person and will automatically avoid doctors for something as embarrassing as this. At least in these early stages.”

“Up to that point I will be suggesting how to improve her results at her work. These will be on the lines of feeling good. If she feels good she will automatically be better at her work. And to make her feel good I will loosen her inhibitions a little each time. Getting her not to wear jeans will be a major success for me. After that it’s make up, heels. All the paraphernalia. I will also ensure these modifications are successful as well. She will get better results at her work. She will notice this and attribute it to me.”

“She is the sort to refuse straight gifts of cash, so I will arrange for her to become severely short of money. Then I will offer her temporary employment as a maid at my parties at the weekends. I think she will accept that as earned income she needs now to eventually help the downtrodden. She won’t remember these properly afterwards. But now the actions I make her take will start to embarrass her, the first of which will be the maid’s uniform. But she will be so far into my program she will suffer the embarrassment just to be near me. To revert to the fly fishing analogy, she will be tiring now and the end is in sight.”

“Eventually, after a long process of acclimatizing her to my will, she will be told that I have slaves and will be shown them working and coming at my command. That day will be timed so there’s one of my special parties that night and she will be told that, if she wants to continue our relationship, she will have to be a waitress at that party, with all that entails.”

“And exactly what does that entail?” he asked when she paused for a while.

She smiled. “Special parties here are similar to the ones we have back in China when all the pet owners take it in turns to throw a party and show off their wealth to their peers. Here, the guests will be slave owners and the guests will be able to take whatever waitress she fancies to their suite where she can play with the toy as long as she wants. Those suites are equipped with St. Andrews crosses, benches, stocks and all the toys necessary for an enjoyable evening. Each of the guests, and I include myself in this group, love to have a slave at their mercy and on a large gathering like my parties, every piece of equipment and every toy provided will be used. The slave has to submit. She will be conditioned to. She cannot do anything else. There are all sorts of variations to this play, but a typical one would be to punish the slave using crops or paddles or whips, use the bondage equipment and then, have the slave crawl to them and lick her to orgasm. I’m using females for this explanation but there are males there as well, on both sides. Play can go on all night sometimes.”

“Remember, Brooke will be thoroughly conditioned by this time and she should accept just to continue to see me, which by then will be on weekends only. When she does she will be embarrassed further by public training by my trainers. One of their favorites is to force the potential slave to bring them to orgasm while they are in the outdoor Jacuzzi. That means the slave has to be underwater to undertake this task. The look on their faces when they eventually are let up for air is priceless.” She smiled at certain memories that went through her head at that point.

“Eventually Brooke will beg to be my slave. I will let her if she does a task for me. Once she completes the task and I accept her, I will tell her to come. She won’t have orgasmed for quite a while by then. It will be intense.”

“Another thing to remember is that Brooke can still break free at any time during the process. All she has to do is be strong and tough it out for four or five days. Some people do, even at this stage. Those are the ones who got away, to revert to my fly fishing analogy. They are very frustrating. However, we are constrained by custom never to punish the toy in any way. All we can do is start again, but that’s not usually a practical option.”

“Anyway, she will ask to be my slave and I will say no. I will inform Brooke that she must pay to be my slave. She must prove her worth to me. And I will demand my payment. It will be heavy for her but not impossible. Usually this involves becoming a criminal by borrowing or stealing a vast amount of money, but that’s not necessary. I am thinking of adapting that criteria. The idea is to have Brooke in such a state of frenzy for me, she will do anything at that stage.”

“If I’ve done everything correctly, she will do it. She won’t be able to help herself. Then, and only then, will I accept her as my slave. By her own free will she will beg me to be my slave and once I accept I will order her to come and she will orgasm. After that, she will be taken to the training machines for a full induction.”