The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 20 — Teagan Learns About The Way Of The World

“What’s happening?” said Teagan as she entered Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s office. There were no maids there.

“Everything will be fine now Teagan. Your sister will be here shortly and she will be sent straight to the hospital wing. She’s been affected badly, but she will make a full recovery. We have extensive experience of such things and we know this. Please have a seat and try to calm down. You won’t help yourself or Vienna if you stay as excited as you are. I have a lot to explain to you and you must understand it or you won’t be able to help your sister.”

Teagan took in the words, took a deep breath and visibly calmed herself down. Then she took the proffered seat.

“As I said, Vienna is on her way here now. She is ill but she will make a full recovery. Tom Bowman is also coming and he will be a patient in our hospital. He is not to blame for any of this. He is also a victim.”

The door opened and a maid entered with a tray.

“I am English, Teagan, as you probably have inferred, and we English set great store by tea. Will you join me? We also have coffee or juice or alcohol, although I do not recommend the alcohol. I think your wits should not be clouded at this time.”

“Tea please.” She wondered why she said that. She didn’t like tea.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith poured the tea and offered milk and sugar. Once these preliminaries were out of the way and the first sips had been sipped, she explained.

“Teagan, you are very ignorant of the ways of the world. It is not your fault. A lot has been kept from the general public as a matter of policy. This means you have a lot to learn and understand in a very short time.”

Teagan looked on.

“Bio-technology is a lot more advanced than the general public know, Teagan. There are now ways of manipulating people that you will be amazed at.”

“You mean Project Ultra?”

“No, but that is along the right lines. Project Ultra was ostensibly a way to subjugate a whole population into believing what a government wanted them to believe. I am talking about ways to manipulate individuals, not the public as a whole. That is, as far as I know, impossible. People are too different in their make up for one method to work on everybody. But it is possible to control people individually.”

Teagan looked on horrified.

“Now calm down Teagan. This will not work if you become agitated. One purpose of the tea is to give us both something to do. Something that is normal. Something we can focus on when other information threatens to overwhelm us. You must be calm Teagan.”

Teagan took another sip of tea and put the cup back on the saucer. The saucer rattled when she replaced the cup.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled and went on.

“Vienna was, to be honest, collateral damage. The target was Tom Bowman. Apparently he had already been attacked and was being controlled by an organization. They did not want him to abruptly change his life in order not to draw attention to themselves. As far as we can tell they were controlling him when he arrived here. They assumed he would do what they would do and so they told him to approach Vienna, which is where we first met. I did not understand what was happening because that method is used a lot by millionaires. They want sex but they are afraid of women who will sell the story or try and trap them into marriage. That happens as well.”

“Well, to get back to the story, Tom Bowman, under orders, arranged for Vienna to meet him somewhere and Vienna believed him. And it was true. Once Vienna met Tom Bowman away from here she was taken as well. We do not know why this was yet. We may never know. But we assume she was taken to be some sort of a sex slave.”

Teagan’s gasped and placed her hand over her mouth.

“Please stay calm Teagan. This is what I mean when I say there is a lot the public simply has not been told. The upshot of all this is both Vienna and Tom have been processed a long way into believing what their captors wanted them to believe. Tom, we believe, was simply being processed to use his money and abilities for their objectives. Vienna, well, you know what we assume.”

Teagan nodded and took another sip of tea.

“Now, we have our own defenses but they were not suitable for this task. So we hired some contractors who specialize specifically in this sort of affair and we set then in action to find your Vienna and Tom Bowman. And they did. Unfortunately we were not able to determine the kidnappers’ plans exactly because we decided to go in and rescue Vienna and Tom and not to wait and see what happened. This meant the kidnappers either were killed or were able to get away. So we have no one to question. Do you understand so far?”

Teagan didn’t trust herself to speak. She just nodded.

“Our physicians have ascertained that both Vienna and Tom Bowman are recoverable. And we will do that. That is why they are being brought here rather than to a public hospital where news will get out. There are other places they could go, such as a specialist government hospital, but, to be honest, Teagan, I do not trust them. Both Vienna and Tom will be treated here and they will both make a full recovery. That is the main thing you should take away with you. The time taken for this will depend on the patients. We are looking at them both being hospitalized for four to five weeks with another two, or possibly, three months convalescence afterwards. That convalescence is important. Vienna must not skimp on that. I emphasize that because our physicians emphasize it. We will ensure your employments will not suffer because of it.”

“And that is all you need to know, in a nutshell. Now obviously, I have not told you everything. Remember, we have Tom Bowman to think of as well as ourselves. We do not want this to get out either, so it is in our interests to calm everything down, deal with the situation, and get on with our business.”

She looked at Teagan and sighed. “I know this is a lot to take in all at once, Teagan, but do you have any questions at this time? We will be happy for Vienna to take her convalescence here at our cost. And we will include you as well.”

“Well, there’s one thing that comes to mind straight away.”

“What is that?”

“How do you know all this? Why do you have physicians that can deal with all this? How do you know ‘contractors’ that specialize in this? What is your real stake in it?”

“Very astute questions Teagan. I did not think you would be able to think of them this soon. However, since you have, I will answer them. We have about forty-five minutes before our patients arrive. After that any explanations will have to wait until later.”

“We use mind control ourselves. You have only seen the general public maids, who are recruited by the normal methods you will know about. However, you have passed through the millionaires’ area to get here and, I am certain, you will have noticed a difference in the maids here.”

Teagan visibly calmed herself and thought. “Yes. There are more of them and they seem to be less aware. They were standing there like dummies.”

“Very good Teagan. Those maids have been processed. Their minds have been tampered with. And I hasten to add, all this has been done with their full consent. They were completely aware what was going to be done to them. They were transformed into robots. Actually I think cyborgs is the correct term, but that term is only used by the scientists who created them.”

Teagan was getting upset. “Why would anyone accept that?”

“The usual reasons Teagan. Money. And a chance to start anew. You see, the majority of the people who accepted this were people who did not see a future for themselves. We found them and offered them a deal. They would become robots for a set period of time and they would receive money for the use of their bodies. They knew, because we told them, that they would be used for whatever our customers wanted them for. And yes, that does include sex. But we assured them they would be asleep throughout the period of their employment and they would not catch any diseases. In other words, once they agreed legally, their personalities were suppressed and another more robotic one superimposed. The original personalities effectively went to sleep while their robotic personalities took over. Once the fixed term employment is over, we reinstate the original personalities and they go on with their lives with their accumulated salaries which we have invested for them. And that amounts to a substantial sum. Enough to live out the rest of their lives, if they’re careful.”

“Who would agree to that? And they all look the same. What’s that all about?”

“Yes, they agree to body modifications to our specifications. And we do that to make them as interchangeable as possible. That is our business model. They know this before they sign the contract. We pride ourselves on our honesty and our ethics.”

“This is hard for me to take in. I still don’t see why people would do this.”

“Well Teagan, these people are usually desperate. They, typically, have not had the best start in life and we can correct that. It costs them seven years of life and an enhanced body. But, even so, a lot of people think that is a worthwhile deal to make. They trust us to keep our end of the bargain and we do. They are paid a salary which is typical for a maid, but they live on the premises and are on call always, so they can never spend any of their salary. Their robot personalities do not mind this and their original personalities are usually asleep throughout the whole time.”

“Usually? There are exceptions?”

“Yes. When dealing with people there are always exceptions. We do try to accommodate them, but sometimes we cannot. In those cases there is no deal. Of those exceptions we do accept, the most common is to ‘stay awake’ for the whole period. That is, the original personality knows exactly what the body is doing and feeling, but cannot interfere in any way with the robot personality doing her job. In other words, they are a voyeur in their own bodies. Watching and feeling but unable to do anything about it. We discourage such a deal, but sometimes they are insistent. Then we will accept their decision. It is a free country after all.

“Now Teagan, to get back to the point. We have the capability to do this and to reverse it. We can use this capability to undo what was done to Vienna and to Tom. For legal reasons we are committed to curing Tom Bowman, but we need your permission to cure Vienna. Are you able to give us the authority to cure Vienna at this time? I have to say that as they were controlled by a technology we do not yet totally understand, our physicians feel that the sooner they start the better the prognosis. In other words, they are confident they can do this, but the later they start the less confident they will be.”

“I am sorry to put this to you in such a blunt fashion, but that is the exact situation as we see it right now.”

Teagan looked panicked but made a quick decision. “Yes. Go ahead and cure Vienna. I’ll never forgive myself if she is damaged because of something I didn’t do or was late to do.”

“Thank you Teagan.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith picked up a phone, pressed one button and said, “Please commence your cure for Vienna as well as soon as she arrives.”

Teagan was happy at her decision. The tea helped.

Vienna and Tom were both brought in to the hospital unconscious. Teagan was there for Vienna but Vienna never knew that.

“What’s happening,” Teagan asked the doctor who seemed to be in charge. He assessed her before answering.

“Nothing much now,” he answered. “We’ve already stopped the progression and have our initial analysis of the process used. It looks like it’s good news. This is reversible and we have a lot of experience of reversing such procedures.” Teagan was very worried despite the calm down drugs in her system she didn’t know about. The doctor could see this. “Look. You will have to be patient. They’ve both been through a lot and they really do need their sleep.” He pointed to the electrodes attached to their heads as well as their drips. “That equipment has put them both into induced comas. That’s the first step and it looks good. They’re both responding well. But, to get better, they need to rest. And by that I mean their brains must rest. Both their brains are reacting well to the treatment. In a couple of days we’ll assess their conditions and then proceed with the recovery phase. Please believe me, it all looks good.”

By this time Mrs. Valentina-Smith had arrived. She interjected when the doctor had finished. “We all have to leave the doctors to their work Teagan. Let us discuss what you do during this time.” They retired to The Skull Room, which was unused at that time. A maid handed Mrs. Valentina-Smith a laptop when asked.

She opened it and checked Teagan’s file. Then she typed for a short while. “You live close by don’t you?”

“Yes.” Teagan didn’t know what to do or say. Seeing Vienna like that had drained her.

“You heard what the doctor said. Vienna will make a full recovery. Now Vienna is going to have to rely on you for a month or two while she recuperates. That is a very important phase. It must not be missed or done sloppily. It requires someone to be with her a lot, but not all the time. She must get used to being on her own again. And the carer must be a positive person. I certainly am not suited for this task. But our psychologist thinks you could be perfect for it. Do you want to do that?”

Teagan’s face showed a little more life. “Yes, of course.”

“Good. But I want you to think about this carefully. I am happy to let you do it because the doctors say you would be ideal if your attitude is correct. We will help you, naturally, but it will be you that bears the brunt. We will teach you what to expect. Basically tears and fear of everything, especially of going out. But that will pass in a week or two. But to give Vienna the best opportunity of a full recovery, the carer must be patient and positive all the time, no matter what. That does not mean lying either. Just state the truth and dwell on the best possible outcome. It is ironic, I think, that doing that will actually bring about the best outcome. Now, I ask again, do you want to do this?”

“Yes.”

“Good. We will start your training tomorrow if that is convenient. It will be held here in the hospital section. I do not know exactly where yet. That will depend on the nurse training you. But for now, I want you to sit here and calm yourself. Do you want a drink?”

Teagan looked at her. “Thank you. Coke please. I’m sorry. It’s just too overwhelming, seeing her like that.”

“I know. I will leave you here. Have your drink and stay until you feel you can return to your home as normally as possible. That is important.”

A maid entered with Teagan’s Coke, curtseyed and handed it to her then left. Teagan stared at her as she left and wondered.

“Teagan, when you are ready, just leave. Ask the nearest maid to walk you to the main entrance. And ask for a car if you feel the need. That is no problem at all. Good bye. I will see you tomorrow.”

Teagan was left alone in the room with her drink and the gas gently flowing in through the ventilation ducts, insuring Teagan will trust the hotel and the management in particular.

When she eventually left, she was in a more positive frame of mind. Things would work out, Mrs. Valentina-Smith had said so. She briefly wondered about those that had kidnapped Vienna and Tom Bowman. She thought that Mrs. Valentina-Smith wouldn’t leave things as they were. She would eventually sort them out and probably no one else will learn about it.

After being told about the maids in this area of the hotel, Teagan wanted as little contact as possible with them. Even if they were volunteers. So she asked the nearest maid for directions only. On her way out, she was approached by a young Chinese lady, who stopped her and asked, “Do you work here?”

“No, I don’t. Sorry.” Answered Teagan.

“Ah sorry. You look as if you’re lost. Do you need help? Did you know the maids will walk you to wherever you’re going?”

“I’m fine thanks. I’ve just had some bad news. I’m going to the main entrance and I know where that is.”

The young Chinese woman smiled. “OK then. Sorry to have bothered you.”

“No, sorry. It’s me. I’m just not thinking properly at the moment. But thank you for trying to help. I do appreciate it.” She smiled at her would be helper and moved on.

They walked off in opposite directions. Ding Jun took out her cell and typed a text. She didn’t want the ubiquitous cameras and possibly microphones to see and hear what she was up to so she made this as casual as possible. After all, it wasn’t as if she hadn’t done it a thousand times before.

Later that evening, her chauffeur contacted her to say he had managed to identify the young woman from Ding Jun’s description. The target had left through the main entrance as predicted. He didn’t have enough time to get any tracking equipment but she had walked home for some reason and he was able to follow her easily. Her apartment was in a smallish block in the cheap end of town. He gave his employer the address. Ding Jun smiled and set about planning.