The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 22 — Elaine Patrick Returns

Elaine Patrick accepted the whole greeting ceremony as her just due the next time she arrived. She ignored it as usual. Mr. Paloka was her sole greeter this time. He was certain she would complain if they ever omitted the ceremony because she liked ignoring it.

At her request they went straight to her suite where she told him to sit while flopping down on a sofa herself. The nearest maid immediately kneeled before her and removed her shoes. Then the maid began to massage her feet. She sighed in pleasure.

“You know, since I first encountered your foot maids I employed a couple for myself. They’re nowhere near as good and I pay them a fortune. How do you do it?”

“I’m sorry but that’s a trade secret. If you could duplicate it then you would have less reason to visit us.”

She smiled at that. “You’re right there.” She put her head back and closed her eyes for a second then opened them again.

“Now, have you had time enough to process those packages I brought last time?”

“Yes indeed. Those packages are now working in their new jobs. Everything is in order. Do you want to see the videos now or do you want to see them in action?”

She smiled. “In action,” she answered.

“I’ve already set up the first demonstration in the Room of The Eternal Flame. If you feel up to it we can go there now.”

Mrs. Patrick sighed the sigh of the put upon and gestured the foot maid to put her shoes back on.

In the Room of The Eternal Flame Mrs. Patrick saw a row of billionaire maids dressed in their standard uniforms standing in a row, front to back. They were so close together only the first one could see what was happening. The noses of the rest were in the hair of the ones in front. Their breasts were partially flattened in the backs of the ones in front of them.

A lady, whom Mr. Paloka introduced as a head trainer, barked out orders at the line and so began what any army would be proud to achieve. The line marched. In perfect synchronization they marched forward and around the natural obstacles of the room. Their legs and arms all moved as if they were all part of the same organism. Apart from the noses in the hair of the ones in front and the breasts pressed against the backs on the ones in front, at no time did any other body part touch. As part of the routine they were marched over the dance floor and each stilettoed foot made the distinctive click-clack sound at the same time. The overall effect was very powerful.

Elaine Patrick gave a broad open smile and her eyes lit up with delight, so different from the close lipped smirk of Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “I love that,” she said. “Sally Blair is one of those”

“Yes certainly. Teresa Hutchinson’s employment is different, but of the same class.” He smiled. “I’m certain you won’t be disappointed. Oh and by the way, we have recordings of all your packages in their new jobs for your enjoyment. But let’s finish the demonstration. There’s more you will like.”

They continued in the same vein for a while. Then there came a different set of displays. The trainer somehow caused what looked like a large hammer, business end downwards, to drop from the ceiling, while at the same time a rod topped with a small tee rose from the floor. A gold golf ball was placed on the tee and the hammer was raised to its maximum elevation. The maids were now arranged side by side, shoulders touching, facing the ball and hammer.

“What you don’t see is the trainer being guided by laser sights. She has to get everything right or we will suffer a financial loss. It’s tricky work and things have gone wrong in the past.”

Elaine Patrick nodded at this information.

The hammer was released from its loaded position and it was obvious the downward fall was powered. The hammer hit the ball at a tremendous velocity and the ball shot off, exactly between the ears of two of the maids, to hit the wall behind them. It disintegrated while making a substantial crater in the wall. The maids did not move at all, not did their faces show anything but their resting face.

“Your Sally was one of the center maids. That ball missed her ear by a couple of millimeters.

Elaine Patrick was wide eyed and smiled broadly. “That’s beautiful. She is conscious in there? She can see and understand everything that just happened?

“Yes, of course. However, she is not in control of her body. Our new maid, bm1784 is and she does exactly what she’s told.”

He continued. “You may notice all the maids are identical. Well, they look identical. One of the criteria we use to choose them is their physical attributes. Height is the essential one and your Sally at five foot six falls within our tight height parameters for billionaires’ maids. Unfortunately Teresa doesn’t, she is too tall for this use. But, if you agree this is suitable for Sally, then I assure you Teresa is punished equally. You will enjoy it as well. We will see Teresa later.”

Elaine Patrick nodded with a smile on her face.

“But there’s more of the demonstration now. Let’s see the rest.”

Mrs. Patrick nodded. Her smile had not changed.

The demonstration went on to show each maid positioned in the place where the gold ball holding stand was. In other words where that hammer came down.

“She has to get this absolutely correct,” explained Mr. Paloka. “Instructions, based on laser measurements, are being fed to the trainer through her earpiece.”

Once a maid was positioned correctly, she stood in her ready position while the hammer was powered down towards her. The hammer head stopped millimeters from her nose, the maid did not flinch, or show any emotion at all. This procedure was repeated for all the maids, each with identical results.

The trainer then picked out two maids from the lineup and walked them to the medical center. Mrs. Patrick and Mr. Paloka followed. There, each one was placed on a platform and electrodes were attached to their heads with the results being shown one above the other on a screen. The two screens showed different results.

Mr. Paloka invited Elaine Patrick to note the difference. “You see the results on the top are substantially flatter than the one on the bottom? That’s because each maid was processed differently during manufacture.

“The one on the top has had her original personality erased. She is essentially a robot now. She has all the previous owner’s memories but none of her personality and nothing at all of what made her a person. However, the original person is still locked inside the second maid’s head. That one is, or was, Sally Blair. Yes, we’ve made a robot out of her as well, but we have left the original personality intact. And that personality has access to all her senses, but she can’t do anything about it. She has absolutely no control over the body. She just has to watch and feel what we do to her. She has become a perpetual voyeur of her own existence. Can you imagine what went through her mind when that hammer dropped towards her face?”

“Sally will stay this way until such time as you decide to free her. That is possible and there will be a fee involved. If you don’t request this, Sally will simply continue being one of our maids until she can no longer perform her duties satisfactorily, whereupon, she will be donated to a research center.”

Elaine Patrick’s eyes glowed with excitement. “Fine,” she said.

Then she turned to maid bm1784 and said. “Show me your hands.”

Bm1784 curtseyed and raised her hands for inspection.

Elaine Patrick took each hand in turn and looked at them closely. “How do you do this? I can’t even see a scar. It looks as if she was born this way.”

Mr. Paloka was pleased at the compliment. “Our surgeons are some of the best on the planet,” he answered. “It’s amazing what can be done nowadays isn’t it?”

“Yes indeed,” she answered, now checking out the maid’s face. “You know, the surgery on her face is also amazing. I can’t see where it was done.”

This was a problem that sometimes came up. And it was totally understandable. He handed her a large ornate magnifying glass and told her where to check.

“Oh, I see it now.” She smiled at the maid. “Do you know Sally Blair is inside you?” she asked.

Bm1784 curtseyed and replied. “Yes ma’am. She talks to me constantly.”

“Is she talking to you now?”

Bm1784 curtseyed. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Can she take you over?”

“I do not know, ma’am. She has tried but has not succeeded ma’am. I am informed that it is impossible for her to do so, ma’am.”

“Has she come close to succeeding?”

Bm1784 curtseyed. “No, ma’am.”

Elaine Patrick looked closely at the maid’s collar and the name tag on it. “Bm1784 is your name?”

Bm1784 curtseyed. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Who are you bm1784?”

Bm1784 curtseyed. “I am bm1784, ma’am. The bm stands for ‘billionaires’ maid’, ma’am.

“I know that bm1784. I want to know about you. What do you want to do? Do you want to get out of here for instance?”

Bm1784 curtseyed. “No, ma’am.”

“Why not?”

Bm1784 curtseyed. “I am not programmed for that, ma’am.”

“What are you programmed for bm1784?”

Bm1784 curtseyed. “Total obedience, ma’am, with some exceptions.”

This was new information for Elaine Patrick. She looked at Mr. Paloka quizzically and continued. “And what are those exceptions bm1784?”

Bm1784 curtseyed. “The exceptions are difficult to explain, ma’am. In general we can order and even force the guests, if it’s for their own good, ma’am.”

Mr. Paloka intervened. “We are hiding nothing Mrs. Patrick. Bm1784 can’t explain properly because she doesn’t have the vocabulary. In essence, our billionaires’ maids retain their abilities and memories while the core personality is either dispensed with or imprisoned as is the case here. In the event of an emergency, each maid will save as many guests as possible without thought for their own safety. What they do specifically depends on the emergency. Each one is different. Our maids will assess each situation and act accordingly to protect our clients. We cannot predict all emergencies so our maids retain their abilities to react as appropriate for the specific emergency. We do suppress their survival instinct and replace it with protecting her client or clients. The maids regard each guest of this hotel as her own client. They can act individually or as a team on their own authority if necessary in order to save a client.”

“To be honest, this is not something we advertise widely. Some people will balk at this even if it is to save their lives.”

Elaine Patrick looked at him and said. “Are you trying to tell me that in an emergency, bm1784 here will order me about and force me to do what she wants? And Sally Blair inside will watch and suffer and do nothing about it?”

“Yes, if the situation necessitated you doing as you were told or suffer serious physical harm or death. And Sally would not do nothing to stop it. I don’t know her but I assume she will try her hardest to let you suffer or die. It’s just that she can’t do anything but watch bm1784 save you.”

Elaine Patrick smiled as she looked straight at bm1784 while asking Mr. Paloka another question. “And what happens to bm1784 here if she is injured in such an eventuality?”

She’s gloating to Sally Blair he realized. “It depends on the injuries Mrs. Patrick. We do make every effort to reuse our equipment as much as possible because of the costs involved. But, even then it sometimes is uneconomic to keep on a faulty maid.”

Mrs. Patrick looked quizzically at him now.

“In such cases we usually donate the unit to an animal testing company we have a part share in. They do important work which is not widely advertised.

“You mean it’s not advertised at all,” she answered. “I’ve never heard of it or anything like that.”

“Indeed Mrs. Patrick,” he answered.

There was a short silence until Mr. Paloka ended it by saying, “If you’ve seen everything you want here, the demonstration isn’t finished. Perhaps we should return?”

“Oh, there’s more? Great. Let’s go.”

They all returned to the Room of The Eternal Flame.

The maids were then lined up facing the far wall on the dance floor. There the first maid was instructed to march three paces forward and then three paces backwards until told to stop. The second maid was to do the same but one pace behind the first one. And so on. This produced a sinuous sine wave movement that was almost erotic, especially coupled with the click-clacks or their footfalls in perfect unison.

Before them the wall opened up revealing the outside wall at the far end. Just before the outside wall was a hole in the floor and above this hole was a mirror showing the drop down to the ground in the far distance. Mrs. Patrick frowned and continued to watch with interest.

Mr. Paloka explained. “This is part of our emergency exit. The shaft you see is actually an elevator shaft that is independent of our three independent mains power supplies. What you don’t see are the three engineers necessary to access this shaft while there isn’t an elevator there. This is only shown to a select few Mrs. Patrick.”

Mrs. Patrick turned towards him and said. “Thank you Mr. Paloka. I appreciate this. I really do. Please continue.”

At a signal from the trainer, the first maid continued to march forward instead of reversing. The first one marched, without hesitation, to the hole and into it. She disappeared from view. Her plight was shown in the mirror as she fell quietly to the ground hundreds of meters below. Fortunately it was so far away there was no sound as she smashed into the ground and broke.

This process was repeated for the second maid.

Mrs. Patrick looked at Mr. Paloka. He looked back and said quietly, so no maid could hear, “It’s not as it seems. That mirror is actually a camera showing a false image of the maids falling. In fact, each maid is caught in a net, which is taken back in before the next maid is due. It’s all sleight of hand. A magician’s trick, although a bad one. But your Sally can see exactly what we want her to see. She now thinks she will be forced to march to her death and she won’t be able to do anything about it. She will try her utmost to influence her body but she won’t be able to do anything. We find something like this totally impresses on the subject that she’s really and truly trapped with no hope whatsoever. It reinforces the position that all she can do is suffer. We find our clients like this drill a lot and it does save us the expense of making more maids.”

Mrs. Patrick smiled and watched intently as the maids all marched perfectly to their deaths, as they believed.

“And that concludes this demonstration Mrs. Patrick,” Mr. Paloka said.

Mrs. Patrick smiled broadly. “Thanks. I enjoyed that. Now, what about the others?”

Mr. Paloka said, “Let’s wander down to the Snakes”

They left followed by two maids.

The Snakes was in full swing as they entered. Mr. Paloka directed her over to a blackjack table where she recognized the croupier as Michael Marshal.

“You’ve made him a croupier?” she queried.

“Yes. He’s very good at it. Note the collar. He has been processed for this job. He works an eight hour shift here and he’s one of the cleaning staff when the activity allows it. We find our guests do not prefer identical staff in this type of place. They prefer variety. He’s also available for any guest for any reason whatsoever. For that reason we have enhanced him where it doesn’t show here, but if you want to see it we can arrange that now.”

“No. His file will be enough. He’s just weak small fry who was talked into it by Helen Avington. When you say all guests, does that include males?”

“Oh yes. Our staff are all conditioned to accept any sex as partners. They are well trained in all aspects of sex and in a lot of the various sub-categories.”

“Not all sub-categories?”

“Well we do try to be comprehensive, but there are so many and it seems as if there are new categories every week. We do offer an emergency service if a guest requests an activity we don’t cover as standard. In fact one guest recently did just that. We responded by hiring an operative from one of our sister companies. That operative was here the day after the request and that timescale included rather extensive contract negotiations.”

“Now that sounds juicy. Am I allowed to ask who it was and what was the request?”

“Of course you’re allowed to ask Mrs. Patrick. But in this case I’m not allowed to answer. We do keep our clients’ activities private, even from the other guests.”

Mrs. Patrick said, “Is it that robot Ervin Banks had escorting him everywhere the last time I was here?”

“Again, I can’t say Mrs. Patrick.”

“Well then, I would like to try out that robot Mr. Paloka. It’s female by the tits on it isn’t it? Does it work for females?”

“Oh yes Mrs. Paloka. Unit 8 is applicable for all sexes.”

“Good. I’ll try it out”

“I’m not sure Mrs. Patrick. I will investigate and let you know as soon as possible.”

“I suppose that will have to do. You know my schedule. I’m not going to change it for something like that. So if it’s not available this time, make sure I have it the next time I visit.”

“I am sorry Mrs. Patrick, but I cannot guarantee that. Your visits are always welcome but we usually have no idea when they are until you arrive. Unit 8 does not belong to us, so we have to make arrangements. We can do that easily, but a problem may arise if Unit 8 is booked by its owners. They are too powerful for us to try and force the issue. But we do have a good working arrangement with them. Could you possibly give us some notice next time you intend to visit?”

Elaine Patrick wasn’t best pleased with these answers. But she was a pragmatist. She had her own reasons for her nomadic and erratic lifestyle. So she gave a grudging, “I’ll think about it. “OK then. What about the rest?”

Mr. Paloka walked them around the expansive room. “Over here,” he pointed to a beautiful blonde bimbo type, “is Candi Swallows, who was Thomas McIntosh.” Mrs. Patrick’s eyes opened wide as she stared at her former employee, especially at the massive tits on him(?). Candi was serving drinks to a group of guests who were a little worse for wear. She was pinched in her bum twice when they were looking at her. “Candi’s job is general dogsbody. At the moment she’s serving them what they want and they want everything.

“Is she fully female?”

“No. She has an enhanced penis now which she gets to use on a regular basis. She does receive in the ass regularly as well. She is programmed to love all sexual activities to the point of addiction. If, for any reason, she found herself free, she would immediately return because of her addiction. This is the only place she can have anywhere near her preferred amount of sexual activity.”

“Look over there,” Mr. Paloka said indicating a semi private table in a corner. “There are Erik Graham and Troy Atkins. Their clients are really enjoying themselves.” The new staff were bent over getting their asses reamed by a man and a woman with a rather large strap-on.

“I wonder which one is happier at the moment?” Mrs. Patrick said smiling. “You do have suitable film of all this?”

“Oh yes. You’ll have a copy before you leave.”

“Oh, I see Helen,” said Mrs. Patrick laughing. She was looking at the stage where Helen Avington was stripping for the clientele around. “Does she service them as well?”

“Yes, of course. And if you’ll look over there,” he indicated with his hand, “you’ll see Mary Ellis who is rather good with that pole don’t you think?”

Mrs. Patrick looked at Mary Ellis for a while. “Yes she really is. Are they all trained in every aspect?”

“Well, the males generally don’t work the pole, but they can. Typically, they can all interchange their jobs. But some, like Mary there, appear to have an aptitude for one thing. We’ll keep Mary on the pole as long as she’s good enough.”

They watched Mary dance for quite a while.

“Is it possible she was a pole dancer before she came here?”

“She was. In her late teens and early twenties she did this job to help her through college and the ability stayed. We found that out when we interrogated her,” answered Mr. Paloka.

“Thank you Mr. Paloka. Now I will make it my business to discover why I didn’t know that. Do you have any specific details?”

“It’ll all be in the files. They’re in your apartment now, waiting for you.”

Mrs. Patrick nodded.

Mr. Paloka looked at his watch. “We can go and see Teresa Hutchinson now if you wish.”

“Yes.”

Mr. Paloka told a nearby maid to have his limo ready at the car park. Mr. Paloka and Mrs. Patrick walked to the elevator and dropped down to the car park. They got out and walked the few steps to the limo, got in and the driver started. Mr. Paloka made a call. “Mistress Jenna? It’s Dimat Paloka here. Where will we find Marya?” He listened to the answer then said, “thank you.”

After informing the driver where to go he turned to Mrs. Patrick and said, “She’s called Marya now and she’s working, appropriately, in Commercial Road.”

“You mean she’s a streetwalker?”

Mr. Paloka smiled. “Wait ‘till you see her.”

It took then twenty minutes to drive to the run down part of town that bordered on a rundown commercial sector. They cruised down Commercial Road and looked at the streetwalkers there. There were a lot. And they were doing good business.

“Business looks good,” said Mrs. Patrick. “Do the police ever bother them?”

“Apparently that’s rare. If there’s a political motive they will, but the last one’s been a couple of years’ ago now. (He didn’t tell her that the hotel controlled most of the politicians). Mistress Jenna’s main problems come from the other pimps in this town. But she squashed the last attempt to take her territory rather effectively. And by effectively I mean in a very bloody fashion. The others treat her with the utmost respect now. But there are always some trying to work their way into this game and they all seem to think a female pimp is the easiest place to start. They’re mistaken. Mistress Jenna has her own very effective methods plus she has a working arrangement with us and together we’re both better off.”

They stopped at the designated spot and Mr. Paloka lowered the window and said to the girl who approached, “Where’s Marya?”

The girl’s face twisted in disappointment. “In there,” she nodded to a small alley at the side of the building. “She’ll be out soon.” Mr. Paloka gave her a ten dollar bill. The girl took it without offering thanks and wandered off away from the car looking up the street for any cars that might appear. Eventually a girl and a man came out from the alley. The girl was checking her face with her compact and didn’t see them until Mr. Paloka raised his voice, saying, “Marya.”

She looked up, smiled and approached the limo and bent over the open window. “You want business?” she said.

“Yes, get in.”

She got in and sat on the opposite seat to Mr. Paloka and Mrs. Patrick. They all saw the obvious tattoo of a disembodied hand on her left tit holding the end of a rope. The rope went off round her neck, forming a lariat. It was a striking and exemplary example of the tattooists’ art.

“Marya here was a special,” Mr. Paloka explained to Mrs. Patrick. Mistress Jenna worked her magic on her but we had to intervene in order to ensure Teresa Hutchinson stayed in there. “Mistress Jenna usually just ousts the sitting tenant and installs her own.”

Mrs. Patrick smiled while looking at Marya. “It is her,” she said. “I would never have recognized her dressed and made up like that.”

“What you want?” said Marya. “I’m cheap but time is money.”

Mr. Paloka said, we don’t want anything Marya. We just want to ask you a few questions.

Marya said “fifty bucks a question.”

“Ten,” said Mr. Paloka handing her a ten dollar bill.

Marya took it.

Mrs. Patrick asked, “Is Teresa in there with you?”

“Yes.”

“Can I talk to her?”

Marya didn’t respond. She just looked at Mrs. Patrick as if she was dirt. Mr. Paloka handed her another ten.

“No.”

“Now Marya. I won’t pay for one word answers. If you want more money you’ll have to expand on that.”

Marya looked daggers at him. “I need the money and you don’t pay fast enough.” She glared at him, but got no response. “OK. Teresa is in here,” she pointed to her head. “She’s a pain in the ass, but I can deal with her. She can see you and hear you but she can’t do nothing ‘bout it.” She smiled. ”She’s screaming at you,” she indicated Mrs. Patrick, “right now. She wants you to fix her back but I won’t let that happen.” She looked at Mr. Paloka. “Twenty for that.” He paid her.

Mrs. Patrick was enchanted. “How much do you earn?”

“You gotta mean me. Teresa don’t earn nothing. All she does is bitch. Can you get rid of her for me?” She held out her hand but nothing was put in it.

“How much do you earn then Marya,” Mrs. Patrick asked.

Marya looked at them both. Mistress Jenna had texted her and ordered her to be nice to them, so she answered. “The first seven hundred bucks belongs to Mistress Jenna. I get ten percent of anything over that. I get punished if I don’t get seven hundred bucks.”

“Per week?” Mrs. Patrick said.

“A day,” answered Marya. “No exceptions. I hate Christmas day. It’s so fucking dead. Well, that’s what I’ve been told anyway.”

Mrs. Patrick started squirming. “That get you off?” observed Marya. “I can do you good. Worth fifty bucks any day.”

“No thanks Marya. Just being here is enough. How much do you charge?”

Marya looked at them angrily. She had a quota to achieve and this was taking far too long for not enough money. “I gotta quota to make. I don’t have time for this. Take me back,” she ordered.

Mr. Paloka handed her three twenties and Marya settled down. She answered, “Depends. Normally for men, usually it’s men, twenty bucks for a blowjob with condom, thirty without and forty for me to swallow. Straight fucking starts at fifty with a condom and sixty without. Ass fucking starts at seventy with a condom and eighty without.”

Mr. Paloka looked at Mrs. Patrick, whose eyes were shining. “Are you satisfied?” he asked her.

“Do you have recordings of her?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Then I’m satisfied. But first,” she turned back to Marya. “Marya, this is for Teresa. Teresa, you better pray your religion is right because you’re staying there the rest of your life. That recording will be sent to your family as well. Think on that for the rest of your life.”

Marya laughed. “She don’t like that,” she said.

Meanwhile the limo was returning to the pickup point. Mr. Paloka handed Marya a hundred dollars which she took as her natural right. She got out and immediately looked up the street, looking for her next john.

On her return to The Three Fingers, Mrs. Patrick thanked Mr. Paloka then took her leave and went straight to her apartment. Once inside she strode to her bedroom, removing her clothes as she went. The maids scurried to pick them up after her. She was naked by the time she got to the king sized bed. She barked, “You and you, strip and come here. The rest, get out.”