The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

CHAPTER 23 — Elaine Patrick Reads The Files

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

The next day, Mrs. Patrick had breakfast in bed while reading the files Mr. Paloka had left her. She was very satisfied. Then she watched the recordings and was satisfied with them. Especially the one detailing Teresa Hutchinson’s new line of business. She saved the recording of Sally Blair’s experiences for last and finally, she lay back and started the recording.

Mrs. Patrick saw Sally Blair lying on a trolley arguing with the maids around her. She was bound to a gurney being transported somewhere and she was frightened. That was obvious in her eyes. The maids simply ignored her as she was wheeled to the outer office. There she was seen by a man who looked like a doctor. He injected her in her left arm then went away.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith then appeared on the recording and started talking to the patient. “Now then Sally. All this struggling is not going to do you any good.” She smiled her cruel close-lipped smile. “This is all being recorded,” she said nodding to the camera. “Mrs. Patrick is going to have a lovely recording of you, is she not?”

Sally Blair tried to spit at Mrs. Valentina-Smith but couldn’t get enough spit in her mouth.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith just smiled that smile of hers. “I am certain Mrs. Patrick will like that,” she said. “You cannot even spit now because you are so frightened. And it must be fear because the drug has not had enough time to become active.”

“What are you going to do?” Sally asked.

“Why, my dear, we are going to add you to our labor pool as one of the billionaires’ maids. Did you not work that out? You have had plenty of time to do so.”

Sally Blair glared at Mrs. Valentina-Smith.

“I didn’t do anything you bitch. Why are you believing her?”

“But we have already been through that,” replied Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “We are honest merchants and we have ascertained your guilt ourselves. You know the outcome. You were there when you admitted everything.”

“That doesn’t count. I was drugged. I want my lawyer.”

Again, Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled. “Of course you were drugged. We used the best truth teller on the planet and you admitted your offences, just as Mrs. Patrick said you did. That means you are guilty, child. And now you will be punished.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked directly into the patient’s eyes. “You will not like your punishment,” she said quietly.

Sally Blair looked at Mrs. Valentina-Smith and shuddered. “What do you mean make me into a maid? That makes no sense. What are you going to do?”

“Have you not noticed our billionaires’ maids? They are unique. My predecessor devised the concept and I am happy to continue it.” She paused there to think exactly how to extract the maximum benefits from this situation. Mrs. Valentina-Smith hadn’t realized Sally Blair just didn’t see the differences. To be fair, Sally Blair had been kept in a safe room by herself, like all the rest of Mrs. Patrick’s packages, and had, at the most, only glimpsed the billionaires’ maids when she was transported somewhere else. And, she had other things on her mind.

“Well, Sally. Can I call you Sally? I feel we know each other so well. My predecessor was an artist and he took exception to the basic human hand.” She positioned her lower arm and hand where Sally could see it easily. The hand was straight out. “You see this?” She indicated the line of her forearm. “There is a bulge, I suppose you would call it that, where the little finger joins the wrist. Well, my predecessor thought that was unsightly, so he had all the billionaire maids’ little fingers removed.” She paused to let that sink in.

“And that was a great success. Once those initial test-maids’ operations were healed, their arms and hands were streamlined and looked so much better for it. Those maids now had three fingers and a thumb. But now the thumbs got in the way of having the perfect artistic hand. So he experimented and removed the thumbs of those early pioneer maids. And that was a magnificent success as well. Without the thumb and little finger those maids looked perfect. And the effect was almost subliminal. Nobody noticed the change initially. It was only when the maids had to actually use their hands that some problems arose. And that was easily overcome by using two maids where only one was necessary before. So that was no obstacle to the aesthetics of their arms at all.”

“So all was well.” She paused, thinking. “Well, except for the maids not being able to wipe their own asses that is. We initially had two maids at every bowel movement, but that was too cumbersome, especially in the cubicles. But my predecessor was not a man to be beaten. He devised a swan-neck post covered with cloth for the individual maid to use. Unfortunately, the swan neck wiping posts were too large for the cubicles but my predecessor circumvented that as well. He realized the maids did not need cubicles. After all, why have the maids do their business in private when we can film it and everyone can laugh at their antics trying to clean themselves?” She smiled in remembrance. “It is a magnificent spectacle to watch. I never get tired of it,” she confided. “I can’t wait to add your efforts to our library.”

Sally Blair looked horrified. “And that is not all,” continued Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “The next obvious step was to remove their little toes. That resulted in a far better aesthetic for their shoes. In fact that could be the most artistic part of the whole look. This is not what people notice when they see a billionaire’s maid for the first time. They only see the shoes at that end. But only when one looks closely at the shoes is the aesthetic apparent. All in all, their beautiful new feet encased in the most magnificent heels are simply glorious. And when one sees a maid, all this is not noticed consciously, but the effect is still there. It appears to be subliminal. It gives our billionaires’ maids a certain ‘je ne sais quoi’. Do you not think?”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith picked up a sharp instrument and poked Sally in her arm with it. Sally looked askance but showed no pain. “Good reaction,” said Mrs. Valentina-Smith. The anesthetic is working, so it is time for you to become a billionaires’ maid.” She smiled at her. “I am certain you will love your new look. There are only a very few people in the whole world that become a billionaires’ maid and you will soon be among their ranks,” she said as an orderly came and wheeled the patient into the operating room.

Once inside the doctors ignored her as they set up their apparatus. Mrs. Valentina-Smith then arrived complete with surgical gown and mask.

“The cameras are built into the walls here,” she said. “Do not worry. Every part of your operations will be recorded for Mrs. Patrick. I am sure she will enjoy them immensely. And, no doubt, she will distribute them to whomever she feels appropriate.”

Sally Blair came out of her mind numbing panic and started to shout and scream. A nurse immediately inserted a gag.

“Oh yes, Sally. I almost forgot. You get to witness the whole thing. See the mirrors? And the screens? You will be conscious during the whole operation and your reactions will be recorded for posterity. I am certain your reactions will prove educational to those with whom Mrs. Patrick chooses to share her recording.”

“It is a pity we cannot proceed without anesthetic at all, but the doctors forbid it. It appears that shock, combined with pain, may kill you, and we certainly do not want that. You are to stay alive for a very long time doing the work assigned you. You will be available for Mrs. Patrick’s pleasure any time she wants.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled at the girl. ”And do not worry my dear. Our doctors know this operation inside out. When they are finished and you have healed no one will ever know you were not born with just three fingers on each hand.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her closed lipped smile again. “You know,” she said, “this hotel was originally called The Beaumont. But from the start it acquired the local name of Three Fingers because of its generosity in its drinks measure. Somehow, I do not know exactly how, the local name took over and it became Three Fingers officially. Since those days it has changed a lot architecturally, but it still kept the name, Three Fingers. My predecessor added to that name do you not think? I wonder if the name inspired him in his artistic creation of our present billionaires’ maids. I do not know, but I like to think so.” She gave Sally a piercing look. “The public in general still think the name refers to the drinks’ measures, but we know differently, do we not? And you will have the honor of experiencing his vision from the inside, as it were. You know, I almost envy you. Your experiences from now on will be almost unique in history.”

Mrs. Patrick clapped her hands at this point.

The doctors attached more restraints on Sally to stop her interfering with the operation. While they were preparing themselves, Mrs. Valentina-Smith spoke to Sally again.

“Now do not think this is all we will do. Our billionaires’ maids are designed to be interchangeable. You will have additional procedures that will regularize your features to the acceptable norm. Obviously that varies in each case, but in your case, I can see your breasts, nose, cheekbones and lips are all inadequate. And your skin tone needs tweaking. An Irish/Italian ancestry is so very esoteric and you must be proud of it, but it has produced too light a skin for your new employment. No doubt the good doctors will have more to do, once they get out their charts and really delve into their task.”

“You are getting the VIP’s package as requested by Mrs. Patrick. Your mind will not be altered until the very end. You will be conscious and active in your own body, so you will see and feel each modification as they happen. Only at the very end will we superimpose our own maid in your body. Are you all right, dear? Your eyes are bulging. Has no one told you about that? Well then, I will have to let you know what you can look forward to. You see Sally, at the end, when you have been physically made into a maid, we will add a personality into your brain. A form of applied schizophrenia if you will. But we will ensure this other personality who will share your head will be the only one in charge of your body. Actually, by then it will be our body. You will belong to the hotel. Literally.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith was almost there herself at this point. She could feel her juices running freely down her legs, which was why she invariably wore trouser suits. However, she was careful not to let anyone know about it. “You see dear, you will be conscious inside ‘our’ head for the rest of your life as our maid. But you will not be able to do anything about it. You will not be able to control anything. Not an arm, or a leg, or any part of your body. If you want to look at something, you will have to hope the maid happens to look at it.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her trademark close lipped smile while she paused for effect. “There is good news dear. You will be able to hear and feel everything the maid hears and feels. The maid will work hard. Have you ever worked fifteen hours straight on your feet wearing stilettos all the time? Your feet will hurt, even without the little toes. The maid will accept the pain. But will you? You will feel the pain as well. And the sex. Do you like sex? I do hope so because you will be very active in that field of endeavor. Have you ever swallowed dear? I assume not. In fact I do not think you have ever given a man a blowjob in your life. Well,” she smiled again, “now you will have that opportunity. It will be a daily occurrence Sally. Our maids are very popular”. Mrs. Valentina-Smith leaned close and whispered. “Our guests like anal a lot as well. Another daily treat for you.” She looked puzzled. “Did I say daily?” She gave a little laugh. Not a giggle, a more grown up laugh. “I meant multiple times daily. You will feel all those activities. In fact they will become necessary for you. Our maids are conditioned to orgasm freely and to have heightened sexual feelings. This means you will too. So you will quickly come to love these activities. In whatever hole. You will literally become addicted to them. If you were in charge of the body, you would just go after your next fix, but the maid will not. And you will simply have to go cold turkey until you get your next fix.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at Sally. Tears were now flowing down Sally’s face and she looked imploringly at her tormentor.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked around. “It looks like they are ready to commence my dear. Please enjoy the experience. I assure you there will be no pain, so you may revel in this almost unique experience to your heart’s content.”

“Now remember, Mrs. Patrick will see all this. Well, I have already told you that, have I not? But I have a treat for Mrs. Patrick. Do you remember right at the start of your adventure? When we undressed you for the first time, I mean. Well, all that was filmed as well. We do like to film everything, just in case. Of course, Mrs. Patrick won’t see all that. She will just see the interesting bits.”

“Now, where was I?—Oh yes, when you were undressed. My dear Sally, those Hello Kitty panties were superb. Those pictures went all around the hotel in a jiffy. Everybody laughed themselves silly. You really did provide us with our quota of mirth that day. Thank you. It is always good to laugh, is it not? Of course, Mrs. Patrick has not seen them yet, but they were far too juicy not to include in her package. I am certain she will enjoy those panty pictures as much as we did. In fact, we included those very panties in her package. Suitable wrapped, of course. She can keep them or send them to someone can she not? Obviously to someone who knows you wear such things.”

“I fear we will never learn the other, er, ‘activities’ you got up to now. I am certain they were legion. Oh dear, what am I thinking, your new personality will have access to all your memories and she will tell us without fear of any embarrassment. That is something I will look forward to. I am sure you will enjoy the process of listening to your own mouth telling me and the camera and anyone Mrs. Patrick gives the recording to, all your innermost secrets and fantasies.

“Oh yes, I almost forgot. I am sorry, but you will not be allowed to keep those body parts we will remove. Those belong to Mrs. Patrick. But do not worry. I am certain she will put them on prominent display somewhere. Or send them to someone as a present.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her close lipped smile then stepped away and let the doctors commence.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked back at her charge. “One very last thing Sally.” Sally looked at her in horror. “Your new name is bm1784. I chose it myself. It is yours for the rest of your life. I think it suits you. Such a pretty name is it not?”

Mrs. Patrick finished the recording and closed her laptop. Her pupils were enlarged and she was breathing fast. She was flushed. “Maids,” she called. Six entered quickly and curtseyed. “Where is bm1784?”

All the maids curtseyed in unison. One said, “I am bm1784, ma’am.”

“I should have guessed she would do that,” smiled Mrs. Patrick. “You and you, clear up the room. Come” she said to the other maids. She rose and strode naked out into the living area. The maids curtseyed and followed. “1784,” she said and pointed to a spot in front of her.

“Bm1784 curtseyed and scurried to that spot. She stood in the ready position while Mrs. Patrick looked her carefully up and down. “Does this hotel have a good selection of sex toys available?”

Bm1784 curtseyed and answered, “Yes ma’am.”

“Are there any whips?”

Bm1784 curtseyed and answered, “Yes ma’am.”

“Include them as well. Are there any electrics?”

Bm1784 curtseyed and answered, “Yes ma’am.”

“Include then as well. Are there any paddles?”

Bm1784 curtseyed and answered, “Yes ma’am.”

“Include then as well. Are there any strapons and harnesses?”

Bm1784 curtseyed and answered, “Yes ma’am.”

“Well then, go and bring them here. I’m going to have a fine time bm1784.”

Bm1784 curtseyed and answered, “Yes ma’am.” Then she left on her task.

“The rest of you can accompany me to my shower.”

Mrs. Patrick thought only of herself and of Sally Blair. She didn’t think about bm1784 at all. But bm1784 was made from human stock. She had feelings and emotions of her own and she was nearly overcome by them now. A guest had ordered her to do something. Each time she was ordered, she had a small orgasm. Of course she didn’t show them, but they were there all the same. Bm1784 was ecstatic at this moment. She was going to aid Mrs. Patrick’s pleasure for a considerable time if all this equipment was going to be used. Each one was enough to create an orgasm in her. She would show her orgasm if commanded, but they wouldn’t show if no command was forthcoming. Each stroke of a whip, of a paddle, each jolt of electricity, each thrust of a dildo, each humiliation she was forced into, the pain she would undoubtedly receive from the positions she would be forced to assume, each of these would give her a separate orgasm normally. But this time those orgasms would be cumulatively magnified because it would be a guest who would be initiating each one of them. Bm1784 was in seventh heaven as she enthusiastically went about her tasks. She was enhanced for just this purpose. She knew that. But, even so, there was a limit to what she could take before suffering permanent damage. She hoped against hope she would exceed that limit. There was nothing greater. All the maids would be envious if she was carried away, after pleasuring a guest, to wherever they send uneconomic maids. Even the thought increased the size of her orgasms.

Sally Blair watched all this in her little corner of the brain she now cohabited. She could do nothing at all to interfere. Nothing. She had tried everything she could think of to no avail. She knew she was stuck here ‘till she died. She knew this absolutely. But now? The thoughts went racing round her head. Sally Blair had no body, therefore she could not breath. However, despite all that, Sally Blair, somehow, drew in a breath and screamed. And because she used no air whatsoever, that scream didn’t stop.