The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 8 — Elaine Patrick

Mr. Paloka and Mrs. Valentina-Smith were again at the heliport. Billionaire Elaine Patrick was the guest this time. Mrs. Patrick was well known here and ignored the ceremony. She told them straight away she had eight people with her she wanted stored. Mr. Paloka immediately got on his cell and arranged for the offloading and storage. Mrs. Patrick wanted a coffee, so they escorted her to the Monarch Butterfly. On entering all the standing maids turned towards them in unison and curtseyed. The kneeling maids all turned towards them in unison and kowtowed. All this was timed so the curtseys and the kowtows were synchronized. Mrs. Patrick ignored them all. They all strolled to a table in the corner. As no maid came to inform them others had booked the table, they sat down at the table. The chair maids adjusted the chairs so no guest ever had to think about there not being a chair under their bums when they were sitting down. Mrs. Valentina-Smith and Elaine Patrick immediately gestured to the beneath table maids. Those maids removed their shoes and proceeded to massage their feet.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled and asked, “How can we help you Mrs. Patrick?”

“It’s what to do with the eight people I brought with me.”

“Yes,” said Mrs. Valentina-Smith.

“Yes. I’m killing some birds with one stone here. I want them treated, but in specific ways.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith gave her trade mark close-lipped smile and said “Please explain.”

“They are a mix of business rivals, traitors and family members of some of my opposition and they’ve all broken one rule or another to attack me. Some I just want treated to be something else. I know you can do that, where the original person just disappears, never to return. Others I want punished. That is, treated so that they are still there in their heads but can do nothing about it. I’d like to think of them forever trying to get their bodies to do their bidding but never succeeding.”

“Do you want a record of the results of these proceedings? I’m afraid we can’t supply a record of each process as we sometimes hire outside contractors. But we can always record the girl at her new occupation performing any task you wish. Or man for that matter,”

“The recordings will be fine. As I said, some I just want out of the way. But I do want to use them as examples. Two of them though, I need to punish. They will also serve to, er, ‘encourager les autres’.” The perfectly pronounced French phrase at the end surprised Mrs. Valentona-Smith. Mrs. Patrick was more knowledgeable about the world than most people, including Mrs. Valentina-Smith, supposed.

“I see. That will be no problem. Which two do you especially wish to punish?”

“Teresa Hutchinson and Sally Blair.”

“Fine. I will ensure those two are separated and dealt with accordingly. And to confirm, the others are simply to be out of your life forever?”

“Yes.”

“Now, you know our ethics. Do you agree to comply?”

“Yes”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith thought for a moment.

“It will take around five weeks to deal with all your problems. Is that acceptable?” she said.

Elaine Patrick smiled. “Yes. I can’t stay long but I can be back around then. I’ll enjoy seeing what you’ve done.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her close lipped smile.