The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 9 — Teagan and Vienna

“Come on,” said Vienna, “you’ll love it. Plenty of men and it’s uber safe there. Their security’s the best.”

“I don’t know,” said Teagan. It means getting dressed and all that. Then there’s getting there and fending off the men. OK, it’s safe, but they’ll still try and bed you. That’s what they’re there for. And how much is it? I don’t have much money just now,” she added, as if there will be more money in the near future.

Black haired Vienna looked exasperated at her tall, leggy, red haired and freckled half-sister. “I know you Teagan. You’ll have a great time once you get there. Why do you always do this? If it wasn’t for me you’d go nowhere. And entrance is free. And you could get a golden ticket. And the drinks are cheap. Very cheap. And they have millionaires there. And it’s been known for the millionaires to join in incog. You never know. It’s far better odds than the lottery and you always play that.”

“I don’t have to get ready for the lottery,” complained Teagan as she reluctantly got up to get dressed.