The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Through A Scanner, Blankly

Synopsis: An narcotics officer is fascinated by one of the drug users she is investigating.

Story Tags: MC, MA, FF, MF, LA, SF

Foreward: This is a little detour in the PinkLink saga. While it takes place in the same world introduced in the story “StareWare” and continued in “Internal Affairs” this tale is specifically designed to stand on its own, as well.

I have always been a fan of Philip K. Dick and with the theatrical release of “A Scanner Darkly” I wanted to pay the tale a little tribute. As I write this story, I haven’t yet seen the film, but enjoyed the original novel immensely as a child. If you happen to see Dick’s book at a bookstore, I highly recommend it.

Day One.

I had nearly eighty hours of surveilance tapes to go over—various angles and shots collected over the course of a single afternoon. Tomorrow, of course, there would be at least twice that amount again.

Believe it or not, the countless hours reviewing footage of suspected drug dealers wasn’t even the worst part of my job as a narcotics officer for the Megopolis Police Department. On some cases, I was actually out in the field with the slimebags. I much prefered the distance and detachment provided by my chair at the digital video console. I still had to watch the dregs of the earth as they fried their brain cells and let their bodies slowly decay in their drug induced stupors. But, at least from here, I didn’t need to touch them.

After I had my BioLink unit installed several months back, I found that I was being asked to spend less and less time in the field. By using that device and it’s direct connection to my brain, I could scan hours of footage from several different feeds in a matter of minutes. Then, I could go back and watch the spots that had suspected illegal activity and prepare my reports in about one hundreth of the time it would take a non-linker to do it.

This case was going to prove exceptionally difficult, though. We were trying to track the origins of a substance so new that it wasn’t even illegal, yet. In fact, it had likely only been on the streets for about four or five days, but it was spreading like floodwaters through the streets of Downtown Megopolis. Lucid-Z had seemingly come out of nowhere and had put no less than a dozen people into comas at Megopolis General Hospital, already.

At this point, we didn’t have any grounds to make any arrests, but the Commissioner had put three of us on the case in hopes that we could find the source before things got out of control. New laws to declare a substance as an illegal drug took time, but as soon as even one single person died from it, we could at least get the fuckers on Manslaughter or Murder Two. If Jackson, Bildeaux and I could locate the source of this Lucid-Z before that happened, then the arrests could be made quickly and before any more had to die.

Gene Jackson had been on the force for a number of years. A tall black man with a kind face and booming voice, he always seemed at home in both the drug riddled streets and in the more decent parts of the city where we all lived our everyday lives.

The thing with Lucid-Z was that it was spreading through the so called decent parts of the city. True, most of the activity seemed centered around an upscale gentlemen’s club, but it was right in the heart of the financial district and was affecting lawyers, bankers, stockbrokers, and many other professional types.

Karen Bildeaux was newer to the force, but she excelled at getting down in the dirt—and in some ways, she even seemed to enjoy it. She was a short, petite, girl-next-door type with a charming smile and eyes that seemed to turn the dregs of society to mush. At the same time, though, she could turn on an air of sluttiness that greatly enhanced her ability to gain the trust of those we intended to bust. If the job called for it, she would even consider using most of the drugs we were attempting to get off the streets. It was risky to her health, but she would stop at nothing to make the streets a safer place.

Earlier in the day, once we had our court order that allowed us to tap into the strip club’s security cameras, we managed to get a furnished apartment in the building across the street. While Gene set all of the equipment up, Karen and I had been out working on some other angles. Now, with eight hours logged across ten different camers inside Jiggy’s, I was ready to get down and start figuring out who the key players were.

“Don’t stay up all night,” said Gene as he headed off to one of the bedrooms. It was early, but he wanted to be well rested since he planned on spending most of the following day in the club as a patron. It wasn’t overly tiring to spend all day at a club, but the cocktails he’d need to consume to avoid drawing suspicion definitely had a tendency to wear a person down.

My BioLink set to work scanning the hours of footage. I didn’t learn much that first night, but I got to know a lot of the players. Several hours into it, I watched Karen go in through the front door and ask the bartender for a job. Several minutes later, she was out on the main stage doing her best to act as if she’d been an exotic dancer all her life. Actually, for all I knew, she actually had been one while on another case or two. The manager or owner of the place seemed impressed by her technique and it looked like she had gotten a job.

I definitely needed to reference a lot of faces on the master computer in the morning to see if I could come up with identities for the players I was seeing. That was for sure.

Day Two

The video footage flashed by me at lightning speed. It was nearly six in the evening before I managed to get back up to the apartment and start going over the afternoon footage from Jiggy’s. It had taken a while to run through the tax records to indentify the employees of the place and I hadn’t had much luck at all getting ID’s for most of the clientele. Then, of course, I had had to follow up on all the other leads we had going, so I was off to a late start.

The inside of the place was rather nice. My best views came from the cameras in the main room since they were pointed at the stages to help monitor the safety of the dancers. I had a good angle on the entrance and a decent angle of the bar which allowed me to see the faces of all of the people sitting there with ease. Another few cameras in the dressing room and one in each restroom rounded out my array of viewpoints of the place.

There were at least two other rooms in there that I wasn’t getting of feed from, though. One, most likely the office, was around behind the bar. Another door at the back of the main room seemed to be where all the folks with big money ended up. I didn’t even want to speculate what went on back there sexually, but it would have been nice to see if the Lucid-Z was flowing in that room.

In all, Jiggy’s was pretty much what one would expect from a high class strip club. The only real oddity was the blonde girl who worked the center of the main room all day. I hadn’t found her on the payroll, but she had been brought into the place by Kathryn Becker, the club’s owner, and a young, busty hispanic girl named Velasquez. The poor blonde thing seemed barely able to walk as they set her down on this sort of half barrel looking thing that had a big rubber phallus emerging from the top of it. Straddling the thing like a horse, the rubber dildo came to life and slid in and out of her vagina. Unable to support her own weight, it seemed, the young blonde—who, incidentally, happened to have immensely large breasts—had her wrists tied to ropes hanging from the ceiling. Suspended from above and penetrated from below, she stayed that way all day long.

The whole thing was disgusting and turned my stomach. Several hours into the video, I had still yet to see any sign of Lucid-Z, but I had definitely seen pleny of horribly degrading acts. I found it hard to believe that this sort of behavior wasn’t illegal, along with the drugs that tended to accompany it.

There was Karen, again. And, someone else who looked familiar, but that I didn’t recognize. Had she been the girl who came in just before Karen, yesterday and had gotten a job at the club as well? She had the same basic build and the hair color was right, but I couldn’t be certain. I’d have to check the system again tomorrow to see if I could identify this one—her W-2 form should have made its way onto the database by then.

What was it about that woman that bothered me, so? As she took the stage, I could see that she was new to the business. The woman was definitely more shy about things than the other girls on the various stages in the room. Even Karen seemed to be more into her work than this broad.

I finally realized that it was probably just my Spidey-Sense kicking in that had me so interested in the bimbo. Obviously, Karen had figured it out before I did as I caught the two of them sneaking off into the dressing room together. Once both were certain that they were alone, Bimbo, for lack of a better name, pulled something from a pocket in her faded denim half-coat. Using my BioLink to zoom in, I could see that it looked like a chewing tobacco container. Bimbo opened up the lid and both she and Karen took a few deep breaths of whatever was on the spongy thing inside. I watched as they pressed in close to one another and swooned. After closing the lid several moments later, Bimbo grabbed Karen by the back of the neck and shoved her tongue into partner’s mouth!

More shocking and disgusting was the fact that Karen didn’t resist! Completely zoned out by the drugs in the tin, Karen was kissing the slut back while their other hands reached down and they began to finger each other through their g-strings.

Watching people fuck up their heads while doing drugs was one thing, but watching people have sex was another altogether. I’d seen enough to know that Lucid-Z was definitely going around inside that club and that Bimbo was at least a user, if not one of the key distributers.

I worked my way through the rest of the days’ footage keeping a special eye on Bimbo. As they day went on, the slut seemed to improve greatly in her ability to entertain the swine around the stage. At one point, she even went over to the huge breasted blonde riding the plastic dildo and did a little dance around the helpless thing. I felt sorry for the busty woman, helpless and bound while a machine drove itself in and out of her incessantly. And then, to be tortured by Bimbo as she rubbed herself perversely against the trembling bitch, I wasn’t sure who to feel more sorry for.

Both would probably be in jail before the week was out.

Day Three

I should have assigned Bimbo the nickname Slut, instead. It was definitely more fitting. For the sake of consistency in my notes, though, I decided to stay with my initial choice.

For a good part of the early-in-the-day videos, Bimbo the Slut was out at the bar hitting on Gene. They might have even whiffed some Lucid-Z right there in the open. I couldn’t tell from my angle, but Martina Velasquez who was working behind the bar got pretty pissed off about something Bimbo was up to. I wished that this security system had sound.

It seemed that only the doorway cameras were left on when the club was closed, which was unfortunate. The half-barrel “cock-horse” that Busty Gal spent all day on had been modified during the night. Hung and straddled just as she had been on the previous two days, the huge breasted blonde now had two cylinders attached to her breasts. These cylinders, some sort of suction devices, were connected to some sort of plastic hosing that cascaded over her bouncing thighs and disappeared into the floor. While her hands were bound and her pussy was getting fucked hard by the machine, the new contraption seemed to be constantly milking her tits throughout the course of the entire day.

The whole thing was too creepy and disturbing to look at, so I tried to avoid the footage from that camera unless there was something else on another camera that suggested that I should take a look. I didn’t have to look at Bimbo doing her talentless dance routines very much that day either. After one set on the main stage, the slut had been moved into the back room.

Man, I wished I could get footage from back there! Karen had been assigned to that room from the beginning of the day and I hated the idea of leaving my partner without a set of eyes on her. Even if I was working on a considerable delay from real time, her lack of visibility created the potential that we wouldn’t ever know if something bad happened to her, not to mention not knowing for several hours.

Gene seemed to be having good luck getting to know the players, though. He was getting along famously with the Velasquez woman. At around 2pm they even disappeared for about twenty minutes into the room I assumed was an office. Both came out walking a bit strangely, but I highly doubted that Gene Jackson would cheat on his wife of 25 years.

It was at around the 4pm mark when I got a real surprise, though. Gene had left the bar about a half hour earlier, but now he was back with a woman on his arm! She was thin and attractive with a rich cocoa skin. She seemed to be quite drunk as she allowed him to lead her into the place. Her head hung low, I couldn’t make out her face until she was all the way up to the bar.

The drunk woman on Gene’s arm was none other than his wife, Irene!

Not only was I shocked to think that Irene Jackson would be seen in a strip club, but the fact that Gene had brought her into a dangerous investigation was unforgivable! I was tempted to call the precinct right then and there, but I didn’t. Gene had more experience than Karen and I combined and I didn’t want to spoil his pension. Plus, I’d been friends with both of the Jacksons for years and the whole thing would cause quite a scandal. I’d talk to him about it the next time I saw him.

Several minutes later, Bimbo strutted her slutty self toward the Jacksons from the VIP room in the back. Irene and Bimbo hugged as if they’d known each other since childhood. Then, as the sickness welled up in my throat, they kissed—and not a kiss like you would expect from old friends. No, this was an open mouthed, tongue lashing, spit swapping kiss. It was hard to tell from my angle, but Bimbo might have even been playing with Irene’s tits during the debauchery, as well!

Finally, the kiss broke and Bimbo led both of the Jacksons into the back room and I didn’t see any of them again during that afternoon’s footage.

Day Four

I knew it! The security system at Jiggy’s was one that was set up primarily for the safety of the employees, and not as a theft deterrant. If the room in the back was actually one set up for VIPs and the like, there simply had to be some cameras in there. It had taken me a while to navigate through the system with my BioLink connection, but I did finally find them. Two cameras working off a separate series of feeds. They were hard to find, but I finally had the fuckers up and running!

There was hardly anything going on out in the front area today. Busty the Blonde was still riding her cock machine while hanging from the ceiling and being milked by the bizarre contraption sucking at her tits. I still didn’t know what the hell was up with that whole thing, but I was more interested in what was going on in back.

Both Bimbo and Karen were working back there right from the start of the day. Four men sat around the edges of the room jerking themselves off while my little spitfire partner and the disgusting slut did a little sixty-nine on the floor. It was sickening to watch poor Karen degrade herself like that, but I doubted that the poor thing even knew it. Zooming in my view, I saw the open canister of Lucid-Z lying on the stage beside them.

Still working with the closeup, Bimbo brought her head up from Karen’s pussy folds and smiled at the men around the room. There was something up with that sluts eyes, so I zoomed in closer to see what I could make out.

There it was—some sort of green and yellow light was flashing in her eyes. There was nothing in the room that would cast such a reflection, so I couldn’t quite figure out what was causing it. It just kept going, almost hypnotically.

And then Bimbo looked at me and smiled. She didn’t just look up. She didn’t just look at the camera. She looked—at me. Pulling a dripping wet finger from Karen’s cunt, she licked the juices clean and winked at me. And then the bitch laughed at me as well!

I was fuming and angry, though I wasn’t exactly sure why. I knew that she couldn’t actually see me here from my station across the street and two floors above. This was footage from six hours earlier, so even if she had been able to see through the camera and into my watching station, she would have found an empty room.

Yet, as she rose from the stage in her drug crazed stupor, I knew that she knew who I was. As she grabbed the cock of one of the spectators and slid it into her cunt, she taunted me. Riding up and down, she shoved another one of the cocks into her mouth and slathered it with her tongue before ramming it deep into her throat. She mocked me as the lights in her eyes danced and her fists clenched around the other two cocks in the room. She was a fist stroking, thoat ramming, pussy pounding, hardcore power slut, drug peddling Bimbo!

Seconds later, Karen grabbed the tin of Lucid-Z and went over to the orgy going on in the corner. She stood pulled the drug soaked sponge from the container and squeezed a heavy stream of the gooey substance into her mouth. A bit dribbled down over her chin like a cumshot to the face and my partner and my friend suddenly looked just as much a slut as Bimbo. Completely in a daze, her eyes twinkling green and yellow, she pulled the cock from Bimbo’s face and spit a heft gob of the Lucid-Z into her gaping mouth. Totally lost in its effects, the tossed the creamy goo back and forth between their probing tongues

Unable to take any more and terribly embarassed by the fact that I had creamed my panties over this disgusting display, I fast forwarded to the end. Karen and Bimbo lay limp on the floor, totally covered in sperm and Lucid-Z. No less than a few dozen men had passed through the room over the course of the afternoon. Most of them, hopped up on the dangerous sex drug themselves, had spent themselves five or six times before tiring and returning to their posh offices to finish out the day.

Day Five

I’m not sure how I even patched into it. I had been looking to find more cameras that we’d been missing from the security system when I suddenly found myself in the club and looking around through someone’s eyes. It was a bit disconcerting, at first. Normally, when I look at footage through my BioLink, it plays just like a movie. Having patched right into someone’s head—probably via their BioLink, somehow—I got the full peripheral and 3D effect. There was a disconcerting flashing from somewhere, but otherwise it was just as if I actually was the person I’d somehow tapped into.

Plus, with this strange new connection to what was happening inside Jiggy’s, I was also experiencing all the sounds, smells, and tastes. The sounds were clear, but there was an odd hissing and some strange alternating tones emanating from somewhere very closeby. As this person moved from the bar area toward the center of the main room, I could even feel her shoes on her feet and the sensation of her touch as she ran her fingers over her own latex clad thigh.

For a moment, we glanced up at the mirror and I almost fell out of my chair in the observation room across the street. I was riding along inside of Bimbo! This was a perfect opportunity to learn as much as I could about my prime suspect as the source of Lucid-Z!

She stood there for a long moment, checking out her figure and preening in her hot pink and black latex outfit. Her breasts were pressed tightly together beneath the thick rubber creating a massive length of cleavage in the middle of her chest. The image was revolting and this slut needed to be brought down!

“Hey Allie!” My vision spun toward the red haired woman who was busy on the center stage connecting poor old Busty to her strange contraption for the day. I’d seen the red haired one a few times before, but wasn’t yet sure how she fit in. “You want a drink from the cow?”

I—rather, Bimbo—crossed the floor toward the woman on the machine. The rubber cock was already slamming into her and her arms were tightly in place overhead. One of the suction devices had also already been attached to her tit, but the other was still in the Red’s hand. Poor Busty was wailing with glee and agony at once as the machine plugged into her.

“Go easy, though,” warned Red. “This shit packs a hell of a punch when you take it full strength.”

I could feel a lecherous grin crossing Bimbo’s face as she began to bend in toward Busty’s bouncing tit. “I’ve done it full strength before,” she squeeled with glee. “Thanks!”

With that, Bimbo stuck Busty’s tit in her mouth and sucked like an infant. I could feel the warm goo as it sprayed from the teet and slid down her throat with ease. With gulp after gulp, I could feel the stupid Bimbo slut get more and more aroused and fall deeper into a strange euphoric daze. Deeper and deeper, more and more she drank. Soon, I could feel her hand down between her own legs and the slut started to masturbate right there in front of everyone.

“Easy, Allie. You don’t want to end up with the eternal nighty-night, do you?” asked Red as she pulled our face from the tit. It came out of our mouth with a pop and, back in my chair across the street, I let out a whimper of my own at the loss of the strange, hot nectar.

Bimbo was completely fucked up by the stuff, driven by a wave of lust and a hunger for sex. I could even feel it in my own body and I knew without a doubt why this stuff had gotten so popular so quickly. The feeling was incredible and, despite my normal revulsion by such things, I found myself excited when Bimbo wrapped her arms around Red and started kissing her like crazy.

“Hold it,” she said, pushing us away. “You know I’m as fun as the next girl, but wash your mouth out before you start kissing on me like that. Maybe I’ll come see you later in the back.”

Both Bimbo and I could feel a sense of elation at the thought of getting the chance to fuck Red later in the day. I hoped my feed didn’t break down before then!

As we headed off toward the VIP room, the world continued to spin deliciously.

“The back room is open, boys!” we called like a slut before ducking inside.

Most of the next few hours became a blur. If I were to total up all the sex I had had in all of my life, it just might have added up to half of the sex I had through Bimbo that afternoon. The lights kept flashing in our head and that strange hissing and humming echoed through our skull. It seemed to spur us forward and keep us ready for the next cock that would go in through our mouth, cunt, or asshole. A few times, the Lucid-Z started to wear off but our crazed antics were being driven by the lights. It felt a lot better after a fresh hit of Z, but it felt just fine without. Thankfully, we didn’t have to go without for very long. Every few minutes, there always seemed to be a hand in our face with a tin of Z. One whiff and we were back in the land of dreams.

The best times of the afternoon, though, came when Bimbo’s and my antics would take us to a part of the room near where Karen was doing her own set of carnal mayhem. We’d find a way to position ourselves so that we could suck face or frig each others clits while the giant cocks ravaged us. Karen was hot and as Bimbo watched her antics, she seemed to be picking up new skills as the day progressed.

And, finally, the day shift was over. Spent and lying on the floor, Bimbo and Karen lay still for a while, breath coming in gasps and moans of post-coital bliss. Finally, Bimbo got up and I stared out through her eyes at the mirror that covered the wall. I was staring at the cum stained reflection of what we’d become that day. Gobs of sperm, still thick and wet were dripping from many different places.

Then, the reflection smiled at me, as if she could sense that I’d been there for the ride. She stepped in close to the mirror and I could see the yellow and green lights dancing in our eyes. Through the steam that had formed on the mirror, Bimbo kissed me. I could feel the cold glass on my hot tongue and it felt good. After a moment, she pulled her head back and winked at me.

Back in my seat in front of the video console, I sighed at the kiss. The cushion of my chair was sopping wet from the juices that had flooded through my panties and jeans over the course of the viewing session. I wished that Red had come back—both so that I could have seen what it felt like for Bimbo to fuck her silly, but also because I was pretty sure that she had something to do with all of it.

I just didn’t know what.

Day Six

It was Sunday and the inevitable had occurred. One of the comatose Lucid-Z victims had died at Megopolis General.

We had requested another few days, but since we knew that the source of Lucid-Z was that Busty girl and whatever was going on with that machine they strapped her to each day, the bosses decided it was time to move. In addition to Bimbo, I had logged details of almost all of the employees having taken or distributed the stuff. Upper management had seemed to steer pretty clear of the stuff—other than hooking up Busty each morning—so, despite the fact that I knew they were behind it, I had no recorded evidence.

I hoped that grabbing the source and taking out the employees would be enough to put an end to the dangerous drug.

“Barkley? Bildeaux?” the radio signal was piped directly into our heads. We could hear them, but unfortunately, I couldn’t recreate what had happened yesterday in either Karen or myself so that they could witness what was going on on our end. “Are you two ready to roll?”

Karen and I both waved at Gene who had been speaking to us from his hiding spot around the corner. The rest of his team, armed and ready, would stay back out of sight for fifteen minutes. We needed to go in first and see if we could locate the targets and, hopefully, get them all into one or two places in the building. Once the quarter hour expired, they would storm the place and the world would be safe once again.

“We’re a go, people!” Gene’s voice echoed in our heads. “Repeat—we are a go!”

We checked our latex skirts and halter tops to make sure everything was in place. We didn’t want to give ourselves away too soon. Certain that we looked good, Karen and I crossed the street with confidence and entered the building through the front door.

Upon crossing the threshhold, my brain did a quick summersault before flipping onto its side and turning itself inside out. As Karen and I walked down the mirror walled corridor toward the bar, I caught our reflections out of the corner of my eye. We looked good all strung up in hot rubber outfits like the sluts that we were. Amidst the flashing green and yellow lights that danced in my head, I realized how delightful my life as Bimbo really was.

“Good morning, ladies,” smiled Mamma Kat from behind the bar as she finished setting everything up for the swarm of hot, rich men that would soon be filling the bar—and my cunt.

“We’ve got a problem, Mamma,” I said, fighting the urge to leap over the bar and slam my tongue into her pussy.

“Oh?” she asked, an eyebrow raising.

“There’s a whole SWAT team out there,” Karen said, rubbing her pussy nonchalantly through her rubber panties.

“Then it’s good we finished the sprinker system last night, eh?” Kathryn, sweet delectible Kathryn, came around the bar and regarded us fondly before turning and looking at me with all seriousness. “Are you certain you want to go ahead with this? It’s not a requirement to make such a major commitment. Just as Karen has chosen to do, you’re welcome to continue as you have been.”

I turned and took a step into the main room of the club where Blondie was connected to her machine. Her eyes were rolled back into her head as she blissfully rode her giant thrusting cock-saddle. The constant moaning and trembling of her flesh as her huge breasted body thrust up and down told me that this woman’s life was a constant, eternal orgasm. I watched, drooling slightly, as the vaccum tubes sucked the potent and addictive Lucid-Z from her tits and fed the vast containers below the floor. She was the source of bliss. She was forever in bliss. She was bliss.

“I’m sure,” I smiled, happy that I would never have to return to the dirty, disgusting life of watching the underworld on the videoscreen in my mind. ”That is what I want.”

Karen’s eyes lit up when Mamma Kat asked her to make sure my body was ready. My partner, my friend, my lover stepped in close and opened my halter to expose my breasts. Bending down, she took one into her mouth and began to suck. I could feel the Lucid-Z as it flowed into her mouth, my mind producing the chemical in vast quantities whenever the pretty lights flashed inside my head. I came—hard—as the greedy minx swallowed the stuff in huge gooey gulps.

Finally getting her fill, Karen stepped back and fell into a nearby chair as the waves of pleasure crashed down upon her. She trembled and shook as if bolts of electricity were flowing through her veins.

“I’ll take that to mean she’s ready,” said Kathryn with a wink.

She took me by the hand and led me to a the stage. On the floor in front of Blondie—no, Kristy—was another device identical to hers. Holding Kathryn’s hand for support, I swung my leg over the device and straddled it, facing the bucking and wailing blonde. The huge rubber cock slid easily into my sopping cunt and had already started to drive itself in and out by the time my hands were secured to the manacles overhead.

Her eyes turned up, the constantly coming Kristy smiled. “Hello, I’m psyched you decided to join me!”

I tried to respond in kind, but I couldn’t find enough space between my orgasmic cries. The pleasure doubled yet again as the vaccuum tubes were placed on my bouncing tits and the Lucid-Z began to flow.

“Be careful,” warned Kathryn. “It’s easy to lose control of how it’s flowing. If you start sweating this stuff, and no one catches it in time, we’ll all go into comas.”

I was sure that I could do it. I had only two responsibilities for the remainder of my life. Don’t sweat out the drugs, and come again, and again, and again....

As Kristy and I continued our blissful simultaneous orgasm, I absently took note of the action going on behind her. The plexiglass wall turned in at the end of the hallway near the door, and I came. Gene and his team stormed into the sealed off corridor, and I came. The Lucid-Z flowed from my tits into the huge steel reserviors in the basement, and I came. The sprinklers above the heads of the trapped narcotics officers started spraying a thin layer of goo, and I came. The cops all fucked each other, and I came. They came, and I came. They fell asleep forever, and I came.

And I came, and I came, and I came.