The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TICKLISH

CODES: mc, ff, bd

SYNOPSIS:

A woman tells a friend about her romantic frustrations and personal turn-ons. Her friend uses this information, and a bit of mind-opening hypnosis, to offer an alternative option.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control, light bondage, and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

The pretty colors filled the screen.

Kayla vaguely recalled that she was supposed to be checking her e-mail. She’d been really eager to finally get to it when she sat down, after waiting for Pat to set up a guest account for her. Somehow, it didn’t seem important now. She just sat and watched the colors dance and shift and grow and fade.

It was funny that she’d been so impatient about waiting a few minutes before, but now she didn’t care how long it took her to get around to it. It wasn’t important. Even the light show wasn’t important. It just was, in a way that nothing else was.

She recalled being a bit annoyed with Pat. That wasn’t right. It was better to just go along with what Pat said and did. Her eyes gently closed. The colors still played for her.

Something gently touched the edge her left earlobe, starting at the top and slowly gliding down to her earring. A moment later, it was back. The sensation repeated over and over.

“Remember this?” a voice whispered in her ear.

“Yesssss...” she responded in an even quieter voice. She smiled at the memory of Max and how he seemed to have a sixth sense for locating her hot buttons. With a few tickles and strokes and warm breaths in the right places, all within the bounds of propriety for a public display of affection, he could drive her crazy until she could think of nothing but getting some privacy and fucking him into sheer exhaustion.

It was such a shame Max had gotten that promotion and moved across the country. She still felt angry, at him and at all the reasons she couldn’t just follow him. It wasn’t fair, but that was life.

“You miss it, don’t you?”

“Oh, yeah.” The last thing she remembered from before the computer and the pretty shiny lights was visiting Pat to vent about the situation over a few drinks. Just some girl talk about men, getting steadily more detailed and naughty as the wine kicked in.

Kayla was a bit envious that Pat never mentioned any problems with men in her life. She didn’t mention anything at all about it, really, just listened. That was just more proof that Pat knew best, she realized.

The strokes stopped for a moment. Then, she felt the same touch drifting down the rim of her right ear.

“You can have it back.”

The voice has also shifted to her right ear. It was also just slightly louder and clearer.

It was Pat’s voice.

The idea of Pat giving back what Max had taken away seemed odd, wrong. She didn’t quite understand why. She didn’t really want to think about it. She might think of some reason why she couldn’t have it back.

It was better to just listen to Pat. Pat knew best.

A long slow exhalation blew through the hair above her ear. Kayla sighed.

As the breath faded away, the touches resumed, now on both ears at once. “Yes, Kayla, you can have what you crave so much. Just relax.”

Eventually, after a minute or an hour or an eternity, she noticed that the stroking of her ears and the puffs of breath in her hair had stopped. Instead, something was tickling at her wrist.

“Watch this,” the voice said.

Kayla opened her eyes. A pink ribbon dangled at her side, the tip touching the top of her left wrist. It lowered a bit, and the contact became more extensive.

A hand took one end of the ribbon, and guided it around her wrist, once, twice, thrice. Gently, the hand pulled the ribbon so that it rubbed its way around her arm. The sensation was firmer than the tickling first contact, but was also soft and pleasant.

She vaguely noticed that the computer screen was now blank, but didn’t pay it any mind. She didn’t remember why she was sitting at the computer in the first place. It was just where she happened to be while she enjoyed this delightful touching.

The ribbon pulled away from the last loop around her left wrist. The next thing she knew, her right wrist was similarly tickled and wrapped and sensually rubbed by the silk.

The hands tugged at the her t-shirt, pulling it clear of her jeans and exposing a bit of skin at her midriff. The ribbon wound around her waist, gently rubbing back and forth against her skin. Slowly it shifted upward, until it reached the bottom of her t-shirt, and then broke contact as it slid up over the fabric.

“Could you please get that out of the way?” the voice implored.

Without thinking about it, Kayla stood up, lifted her shirt over her head, and tossed it aside.

“Yes, Kayla, just like that.” The ribbon slid up her body until it pressed upon the underside of her breasts, and then back down to her waist. The hands wrapped it halfway around her body again, and tied it in a pretty bow knot just below her belly button.

Fingers ran gently up and down Kayla’s spine. “Oooooo...” she murmurred.

A bare foot rubbed against her calf. It paused, and toes awkwardly probed at the hem of her pants leg.

“I’m sorry; I can’t quite reach the spot. Your jeans are in the way.”

Kayla fumbled at the button for a moment, then unzipped the inconvenient garment. A moment later, they were on the floor around her feet.... and the other woman’s foot was stroking just the right spot on her calf, just the way Max had learned to do. Kayla stumbled as she stepped clear of the jeans.

She felt a gentle tug at the bow knot, prompting her to turn to her right. She did, until she had made an about-face.

In front of her stood Pat, dressed in a red floral silk robe. She held another length of the pink ribbon.

Slowly and gently, but somehow irresistibly, she wound the silk around Kayla’s wrists, binding them together in front of her. The bond was finished with another bow knot, entwined with the bow at her waist.

The cords were soft and delicate. The thought crossed Kayla’s mind that she could easily snap them if she really wanted to.

She didn’t really want to. She stood passively as Pat removed her shoes and socks, unhooked her bra, and slid her panties down to the floor.

“Follow me, darling,” Pat whispered as she looped a finger through one of the bow knots and turned toward the door. Kayla obeyed, matching her companion step for step until they stood at the side of a king-size bed.

The next thing she knew, Kayla was lifted off her feet and held up in Pat’s arms. She felt herself gently swung forward and slowly lowered into the bed. She lay back as Pat adjusted a pillow for her. Then, she turned to watch Pat undo the belt of her robe and let it slide to the floor, leaving her naked.

Pat bent down and opened a drawer in the base of the bed. She stood up, holding something Kayla couldn’t quite make out.

She fiddled with the thing for a moment. It had three black rods, each about eight inches long and one inch thick, and three leather straps, all joined together in the middle. She picked up an artist’s camel’s-hair brush from the nightstand, dipped it into a ceramic pot sitting next to it, and began coating one of the prongs with a glistening liquid.

“This will only take a minute, my dear.” Quickly, she dipped and applied the brush, until the entire length of the cylinder shone. She put one last dab on the tip of the rod, then placed it between her legs. A moment later, she slid it into herself.

“Mmmmm.... that was nice and smooth.” she remarked as she took hold of the leather straps. Metal catches clicked into place, fastening the harness tightly around her waist and between her legs. The other two prongs extended out from her crotch.

Stroke by stroke, the brush applied the oily sheen to these protrusions. “Very soon, you’ll feel it for yourself.”

Kayla blinked. She opened her mouth, but no words came out. She felt like she ought to say something about this, but wasn’t quite sure what or why.

“I’ll do right by you, darling. See how careful I am to lube myself properly for you? It’ll never be like that time you and Max went at it in that broom closet before you were really ready for him.”

Scowling a bit at the memory, Kayla knew that Pat was right. As always.

As she coated the tips of each rod, Pat smiled. “Two heads are better than one,” she punned. “I like your ass, but I’ll give your pussy the attention it deserves, too.”

Kayla remembered one of her other complaints about Max. She wondered what she’d ever seen in him, really.

Her thought was interrupted by a wet touch to the tip of her nose. The oiled brush stroked down across her lips and along the curve of her throat. “See how nice and wet and soft it is?”

With a few brief interruptions to dip the brush, Pat continued the stroke, in a lazy figure-eight around Kayla’s breasts followed by steadily tighter arcs closing in on her nipples. Kayla giggled as the camel’s-hair bristles touched her ticklish spots.

The brush continued down her body. Finally, it teased the folds of her snatch, back and forth, over and over, applying a generous coat of oil as it stimulated the bound woman to twitch and gasp.

“Time to roll over for me, darling.” Firm hands took Kayla by the hip and shoulder. She rolled onto her side, her back toward Pat. She jerked when she first felt the brush intruding between her butt cheeks, and then lay still.

The next thing she knew, the mattress shifted as a weight settled onto it behind her. Something pressed on her butt, then slid into contact with her asshole. A moment later, a black wand appeared between her legs.

An arm thrust between her body and the matress, while another circled her from above. Legs twined around her own legs from above and below. One hand grasped the staff as the other fumbled around her pubes until it found her pussy lips. The wand bent upward to touch her snatch, and was guided into position.

The hands reached up to her shoulders. They pulled her body down and backward as a thrust from behind pressed up and forward. Kayla gasped as she felt the quick double penetration.

“There... that was nice and easy, wasn’t it?”

It was, she realized. It certainly didn’t hurt the way it usually did when she’d let Max do anal on her.

Kayla felt Pat’s body wriggle against her back as her partner’s hands moved down to cup her breasts. A slow pelvic thrust slid the twin wands in and out, firmly but gently. She felt a tingle in her pussy, familiar but somehow different. Not just different, she thought. Better.

Hair brushed Kayla’s cheek. “Better living through plastics,” Pat chuckled. “You just need to find the right specialists to do the design work.” A tongue gently teased her earlobe.

Kayla giggled, at both the tickling and at the remark. “You know a sex shop that specializes in women?”

“I know a sex shop that specializes in lesbians, honey.” Pat’s voice shifted to an exaggeratedly dramatic whisper. “Twenty-five percent off for new customers, and I just need one more referral to get the free toaster oven.”

Fingernails flickered across Kayla’s erect nipples, just barely making contact. She giggled uncontrollably. “Stop that!” she said, knowing that she didn’t mean it and didn’t sound like she meant it.

“You don’t like my jokes?” Pat mock-pouted.

“No, I mean stop....” Kayla trailed off.

“Stop tickling me... or stop calling me a lesbian?” She didn’t really want Pat to stop tickling her or playing with her tits or sliding the dildos in and out of her. She was in bed, naked, being caressed and fondled and fucked by another woman, and she liked it. She liked it more than she liked being with a man.

“I am a lesbian.” The thought seemed as natural as an observation about the weather or traffic or the color of Pat’s piercing grey eyes.

“No... never mind. Don’t stop.” She leaned her head back against her lover’s body.

The fingernails teased her nipples again. She shuddered. Her companion’s hips pressed tight against her, and every tremble of her body seemed to make the wands twitch within her. Her buttons were relentlessly pushed again and again. A tongue flicked over her earlobe. A heavy breath ruffled the hair over her temple. A foot rubbed her calf. Fingernails brushed over her nipples. Each time, she giggled and shook, and the tingling within her grew more intense.

She tried suppressing her laughter. That made the reaction more intense. But it was more trouble than it was worth.

She surrendered, letting herself dissolve into a puddle of sexy giggly pleasure.

* * *

As she finally caught her breath after the second orgasm, Kayla felt the wands pulling out of her. She rolled over, and saw Pat getting to her feet. She unfastened the catches of the harness and pulled the inner dildo free from her body.

“That’s such a wonderful little toy,” Kayla murmurred.

Pat took a cloth mesh bag from the nightstand drawer and dropped the harness into it. “Machine washable, too.”

Kayla grinned. “So, does this place you mentioned really have a twenty-five percent discount for new customers?”

“Actually, yes. Pity they aren’t open at this hour; that’s the last clean one until I run the laundry.” She took a step toward the foot of the bed, and tossed the bag into the corner. “You know the drill: cottons, permanent press, whites, delicates, sex toys.”

Kayla laughed. When she looked up again, Pat was kneeling on the mattress, her knees between Kayla’s feet, grinning. “But that’s all right. I’ve never been one to get too dependent on gadgets.”

She licked her lips slowly, and leaned forward.