The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tiea

There was no light.

She knew that for a certainty, but in her addled state Tiea couldn’t determine if it was because something was covering her eyes, if her eyes weren’t working, or if there really was no light to see by.

Tiea groaned and shifted her head a little, muddled memories coming back as she realized by the limited motion that something was indeed covering her eyes. Like a large pair of sunglasses she could feel them over her ears. Seals around the outside kept the light out. She also noticed that she couldn’t really move her head, something was holding it in place.

Panic welled up within her as memories came flooding back. The pizza. Free pizza at that.

A man had come to her door, the friday night where her son was going away to his father’s for the entire weekend. Someone knocked, a pizza guy. Crank call he offered it to her free, because he would be paying for it regardless. She felt bad, gave him half and took the pie.

It was good. Very good. She ate herself until stuffed and sated, but then had the overwhelming desire to sleep. And sleep she did…

Now she was here. Somewhere else? Was it her apartment even? She sniffed the air cautiously and a vanilla smell permeated with an under scent hard to tell.

Being the smart girl she took stock of her situation even as the panic welled within.

Her legs were wide, probably in some kind of stirrup situation judging by how it felt. She was rather numb from the waist down, but that much she could tell.

Her arms were tied and wide apart, the wrist attached to whatever it was she was laying upon. Her head was tilted at a slight angle, like a pillow under her head, for that she was thankful of course, her exceedingly large chest caused some breathing issues that she had yet to address with a sleep study. Her mouth was gagged, a tube of some sort was in her mouth keeping it slightly open. She noticed a small amount of drool on her chin as indicated by the coolness of a slight bit of air across her naked body.

‘How are you Tiea?’, a voice said. Slight brogue, masculine though not familiar.

Her voice didn’t happen. The gag stopped her from making very much noise at all. The voice chuckled dryly.

‘Don’t worry Tiea’, he said calmly. ‘You won’t be here long and I can guarantee you that you will be leaving here intact and as you arrived, probably asleep’.

She felt a hand probe below. Given her situation she really wasn’t producing much lubrication despite some of the dark fantasies in her head. Fantasy was one thing, reality was quite another, and this reality wasn’t something that made her cunt wet, and nipples hard.

Cunt?

Why had she thought that? Its not usually a word that she used to describe herself nor that part of her. But it seemed to fit. To roll out of her mind like it belonged there.

‘Should we start Tiea?’, the voice calmly asked? The fingers withdrew from her Cunt. That word again. Some large headphones were placed over her ears, as a bitter fluid was poured into her mouth making her sputter. She had no choice but to swallow given the structure of that gag, either that or drown on whatever it was.

She sweated as she waited not being able to see or hear. The taste in her mouth of that fluid, the vanilla mix scent in the air. It all came together and pushed her into a relaxed euphoric state.

Sleep. No. Just float.

Was that a light? Sound? A thrum. Definitely a thrum through the headphones, the light catching the side of her eye pulsed to the thrum.

Her eyes darted to find the glow, starving for sensory input, her ears strained to their utmost to hear the thrum again.

To see. To Hear. Something. Anything.

Light and sound blasted her senses. Her Euphoria shattered like an egg on the kitchen floor. Her eyes she now found out could not be closed. She stared at the light as it hammered into her. Her ears ached from the throbbing thrum.

Barely seen images skittered along her peripheral vision. She caught herself dodging to and fro with her gaze trying to make sense of something that she was certain she was supposed to know. The sounds were the same. Whispered voices that came and went. Fading in and out trying to tell Tiea their mysteries.

What were they saying? What were the images? Were they telling her how to get out? Were the images showing her the way?

She forced her eyes to see, hoping. Her ears open as wide as she could. She knew there was something there. Something had to be. Given where she was, it was the only thing left.

She knew on some level that it was the smell, the drink she had been given, the sights, the sounds. They were making her watch. She couldn’t blink, a spray of mist in the lenses kept her eyes moist.

She NEEDED to see. NEEDed to hear. It was the only want to go deeper.

Deeper?

Get away she meant. Escape.

Deeper. It rang true. Something deeper. A truth. A hidden meaning. Who had done this perhaps? Where she was?

She felt below as something worked its way into her cunt. Again that word. Her ass, lubricated accepted something else. Things that rhythmically stroked into her openings. Not in synch with one another, but in synch to the lights and sound. She felt it through her body.

It thrummed, vibrated.

A vibration was applied to her clit. Her mind made her body writhe in response.

There! She saw an image, as clear as...

Wait.

Had she? Perhaps it was just a shadow. It was phallic, long, thick. The stroking below continued, the vibration on her clitoris was causing her body to arch towards release...

The lights were beautiful. The sound was mesmerizing. Surely she could jus lay back and let it all culminate, as she knew it would....

She squirmed in her position, tied as thoroughly as she was she tried, she felt suction on her nipples and she screamed through the gag to the edge..

The music stopped abruptly. The lights went out like the fuse had blown. The vibration stopped. The objects fucking her stopped. All with the same switch...

Her mind screamed at her. Her body screamed louder at her. Her release shattered into a million pieces never to be achieved. Her throat ached from the scream that came from her, muffled into the gag.

She didn’t need lubrication for her eyes at that time given the tears of frustration that squeezed from her.

She felt a hand at her face, holding her mouth as the same bitter fluid splashed through the gag. She didn’t hesitate but swallowed, hoping.

Her hope was not in vain, her ears thrummed with noise, the light came on in her eyes, a vibration through her clit as the probes resumed their dance in her holes.

She groaned through the gag, feeling the sensation. Her nipples were feeling twisted, pinched. Her mouth opened in a small O even as her holes were being worked. The music again thrummed, her eyes greedily soaking in the images.

This time she was determined to achieve that satisfaction that was abruptly denied her. She humped her hips in time to the probes. Were they larger? They felt like they had expanded, she didn’t care and pushed as much as her predicament would allow.

The lights thrummed intensely. The music pulsed. Her heartbeat matching its staccato beat.

Groaning she arched to release.

Darkness.

Her body crashed on the rocks below the cliffs of her need.

Unfulfilled she screamed ineffectually into the gag.

Her mind gibbered with madness and need that had been denied. It no longer matter how she had arrived where she was. She didn’t care.

She cared about getting off. She cared about her Cunt. Perfect word. Cock of course, perfect for Cunt. That was new, but it clicked so well. Penetration. Use.

She was nameless, faceless. A set of tits, a cunt, an ass, a mouth. Need personified. She was the dark embodiment of the Venus of Villendorf.

The voice came through the headphones.

‘Would you like your drink Tiea?’, the voice. Calm. The voice that seemed to know her now. Despite herself her body yearned for that voice and its owner.

She found herself nodding at best she could. She would have nodded hard enough for whiplash, but it was a sparse movement. Speaking volumes.

Bitter liquid splashed into her throat.

She gulped it back as a dying man in the desert would quaff water.

The lights. The music. Her nipples worked, the probes, larger and now painful, resumed.

Her clit vibrated.

Her mind was unneeded. She knew that now. Everything she needed was right here and what was happening to her.

She was Cunt and danced to the music. It wasn’t noise, it was music. HER music. The lights flashed in rhythm to the music. She felt completely alive and saturated.

She knew what the music was for. She knew what the lights were for. She had to give in.

Simple.

Just become one with the lights, the music, the Heat, the Dark.

Cunt.

It was so easy.

The pulsing. The Beat. Everything. She ground her way to ecstasy against the probes. No longer content to merely slide in and out they were now pummelling her cunt and ass. She pushed against her bonds trying for more. Her tits, the nipples clamped and twisting so hard she thought they were coming off.

She didn’t care. It was that release. So FUCKING CLOSE. It was going to shatter everything she was when it happened, remade into something new.

And she could not wait.

Pulse, throb, dance.

Darkness.

She truly screamed. Her nails dug into the sheet she was lying on and felt at least one tear. The pain was nothing, she cared not. It was miniscule next to the pain of being denied once more.

Tears flowed. Shuffled sobs came from her gagged mouth. She felt broken.

Because she was.

The pattern asserted itself, over and over. She was brought to the brink and somehow never over. Sometimes it took little to no time until she cried for the denied release, other times she was steadfast that this time, this one time, she would fight against and her journey to the summit of that peak, though longer, meant that much of a longer fall down.

She lost count of the times that she was brought to the heights that only Icarus dreamed of, only to fly to close and plunge from the sky.

Over and over and over again.

Hands worked at her head, the gag, removed gently. Something different. Different was

good.

‘Would you like a drink Tiea?’, the voice, that beautiful brogueish voice, said through the headphones.

‘Yes!’, she cried. ‘Oh My God YES, Please. Give it to me!’

She felt it at her lips then. Soft, pliable. A cock, the head, smooth warm. Her mouth opened to take, the tongue emphatically probing the slit, licking the head. She bobbed as best she could this what she was for.

Bitter fluid spurted from the tip, piss. That now familiar liquid. She drank greedily as the lights came on and the music thrummed through her. The probes now feeling so large rammed into her cunt and ass, uncaring they thrust, uncaring she thrust back. Her nipples on fire as her mouth milked the cock.

She didn’t care. Actually, she did, but not about what was happening to her. It was the light, the music, the cock.

Above all. Cock.

She was Cunt after all.

The music rose. The lights sputtered to new heights. Her vision swam with the pain and dark heat.

The cock hard, stroked in and out of her mouth. She, the greedy Cunt she was, never letting it go, savoring its heat, its length, its pulsing and throbbing.

She was meant for this, she knew that it was life itself.

The cock, uncaringly, fucked her mouth like it was a Cunt. For all intents and purposes it really was.

She suckled, greedy cunt that she was. Her nipples inflamed, her holes stretched to obscene depths and widths, and she didn’t care. More than didn’t care, she wanted it, needed this.

The cock swelled in her mouth, she left the need to breath behind as she sucked down hard, milking like a calf at a teat. She knew, this was it...

The cock pushed deep, her cunt and ass pushed hard on the large invaders, her nipples were twisted seemingly from her huge tits, and the light flared.

A trillion nerve endings exploded through her mind and body. She could feel her cunt and ass spasm around the large invaders almost pushing them out. Her nipples she knew would be ragged pieces of meat on her chest. Liquid, warm and wet gushed from her as she squirted across her legs, cunt and ass.

Flickers of color bounced through her psyche as she tried to encompass what she was feeling. Giving up, she surrendered to the epiphany of the moment, and blissfully became unaware.

...

Tiea groaned as she turned in bed.

What was the fucking time?

She glanced at her clock. 4:14pm in green letter stared back at her.

‘What the fuck happened to me?’, she said out loud. Her clothing was the same as when she had come home from work Friday evening. Glancing at her phone on the stand she saw that it was off and charging, but it was Sunday afternoon.

She had slept for 2 days? What the fuck was that?

She ran her hands across her shirt to feel her chest. Hissed when her hand lightly brushed

her nipples. Holy fuck.

Moving her legs to a sitting position she found herself wincing at how achey her cunt and ass were. Her head was foggy and she was trying to piece together what had caused her to miss her entire weekend.

She remembered some kind of club? Music she remembered. Flashing lights.

Staggering up she stripped her clothes away and plodded to the shower. She noticed marks on her arm, bruises? Like someone had punched her with a knuckle, or like when she had a flu shot. Her wrist bore small scab marks, again, like a clumsy nurse took some blood.

She must have had a wild weekend or something and just wished that she could remember it.

The water felt good, running over her skin. Whatever the hell she had done this weekend she definitely had had a good time. Something that had been sorely needed over the past couple of months.

She finished her shower, toweled off and put on a tank and shorts. Needing to get cleaning as well as pop for some groceries and check the mail.

Toddling outside she wandered her way through the complex to her mail box. Not the best of places to live, even so, it was enough for her son and her.

Coming around the corner she noticed a man off to the side out of the general way, looked like one of the maintenance guys though truth be told she thought it might be one of the seedier street guys that hung out there sometimes. At least until management got off their ass to make sure they didn’t cause trouble. Shirt and pants, barely making it past the clean muster, and hanging low on his hips.

She glanced at him mildly interested. He was doing something, pissing against the wall.

Egad, disgusting.

The smell hit her.

Her Cunt spasmed. Her ass, clenched for use. The saliva pooled in her mouth as she stared at this man, casually pissing against a wall.

She felt drawn.

He glanced at her, and noticed where she was looking. He smiled and simply turned towards her. His cock, uncut, small, dirty, smelling of piss....

The most beautiful thing in the world as she dropped to her knees in a haze. Her mouth engulfing the dirty cock, feeling how nasty it was in her mouth, but she was helpless being the Cunt that she was, and the cock that was in her mouth.

She sucked all the piss that was left in that cock, draining it, hardening it. Rough dirty hands pulled her to her feet, tits pulled from her top, nipples again crushed, she found herself bent over in this out of the way corner begging this dirty man with the dirty cock to fuck her.

And so he obliged.

His cock, small though it was stroked into her cunt. She didn’t care that she was being fucked by this street person, didn’t even care when a neighbor saw her and walked away with a complete look of disgust on her face.

All that mattered was that cock, and she being Cunt.

She came the entire time the cock was using her. In her mouth, in her cunt, it didn’t matter, her mind was overwhelmed and she simply became what she had been trained to be. Slamming back to take the cum...

The dirty man came inside that Cunt, and everything she had experienced over the weekend crashed back through her mind. For a moment she was there again, on that table? Tied to it, wide legged, being worked over and over.

Just as quickly the image faded. The dirty man laughed at her as he zipped up and hurriedly walked away. Having been seen fucking some slut in the complex in the open wasn’t a good thing to get caught doing, so he hurried away.

Tiea pulled her shorts up, got her tits back in her top, managed to get the mail and stagger back to her apartment.

‘What the fuck is wrong with me?’, she said out loud.

‘Mom?’, a voice said. ‘Is that you? I just got home’.

Her son was home. He had been dropped off and ran up to the apartment when she was getting the mail, and other things. He was in the living room already turning on his video console. Sitting on the couch he was waiting for the screen to come alive.

She plopped the mail on the table and headed for her bedroom, she could change and get another quick shower, hopefully before he noticed anything amiss.

‘I will be right back and you can tell me about your weekend’, she said as casually as possible.

Closing the bathroom door she turned to turn the shower back on for that quick rinse and noticed that Brendan had used the toilet before she came in.

He hadn’t flushed.

Yellow liquid filled the bowl. The smell hit her like a hammer.

She groaned and sank to her knees as her Cunt once again came to life. She couldn’t see straight but her hands worked her clothes off rubbing and twisting every opportunity. On her knees her head descended to the bowl, shamefully and lustfully her tongue lapped out like a thirsty dog, tasting the yellow liquid that drove her to madness.

It wasn’t enough.

The liquid couldn’t extinguish the fire below. It was like throwing a glass of water on a 3 alarm fire.

Useless.

She staggered up and pulled open the door. Cum from a dirty cock sliding down her thighs Tiea staggered out into the living room. She didn’t feel any guilt or hesitation, the only thing she felt was Need.

Overwhelming Need.

Need beyond Need.

Rounding the corner she saw her son sitting on the couch. His cock was out, at attention, and he was looking her way, phone to his ear.

‘Yeah, it worked’, he said into the phone. ‘Thanks’.

And hung up.

Tiea rubbed and worked her way over to him. Panting, heaving, tits out, cunt dripping.

‘Slide this in your ass’, he merely said.

She nodded, drooled. Stepped forward, legs splayed and sat down on his cock. Easily sliding it into her ass even as she faced him on the couch.

‘Cunt’, he said.

She didn’t say anything.

She was dancing to the lights and music.