The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Mind controlling high tech female spies do battle in this twisted satire of a genre.

Read First: ADULT MATERIAL WARNING This piece contains adult material & language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download, do not remove from where you have found it. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. No ideas, activities, or content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy, beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material. However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink>

Category: MC FF (Hey that’s new) FD HU DS NC RB SF

Authors note: This is a bit of silly and satirical improbability, a sort of fetishistic twist on the old mad comic spy vs spy comics, spy thrillers, Bond and Flint Films and serials I loved so much as a twisted youth, and especially Get Smart. I hope you can suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy the gadgets and insane impossible plot twists throughout this work. The intention was to entertain. Reality, science, and the laws of probability be damned! Cait

ps: Special thanx to any of the many authors too numerous to single out here for writing stories that made this one possible in one way or another.

Further note: This being my first piece in a long time in the genre I hope it is up to standard. Its something new. It is also a first draft and an experiment so feedback is especially important.

Tiffany Red Vs. Sonya Green—Spy on Spy

“The Replacement (parts) Killers”

By Cait

Tiffany leaned sensuously forward over the glass top coffee table and directly into Sonya’s personal space. She made solid eye contact to further make her point that there could be no doubt that she had the dominant position in the room and the situation. Normally one would never offer a killer so close and tempting (I.E. easy) a target unless that agent were totally physically incapacitated. Tiffany grinned coldly at that thought. If only Sonya knew the truth of it. Sonya didn’t flinch or otherwise visibly react which meant that she thought she afford to take such a risk because SHE controlled the situation. Tiffany licked her lips at the delicious irony. Her lips trembled with anticipation. “Do you remember that full body message you had at Che’ Hands last week? The one you took to unwind after you bombed my newest partners car? So tense, poor baby.”

Sonya’s eyes began to widen with the faintest traces of recognition. Something about the masseuse had bothered her even then, but not enough to make her give it enough thought at the time. “Yes, I see you do. Well, DEAR, I think you should know that that entire spa is a front for a very special operation of ours. And you definitely got the full treatment. The oil used was so relaxing wasn’t it?” Sonya’s eyes, though she tried to hide it were full of terror. “That special oil felt so good sinking into and relaxing every pore, every fiber of your being didn’t it. Better than any mere massage oil should have. But tell me my dear, have you felt a little...hmmm... stiff over the last few days? A little slow? Kinda rubbery maybe? Like a doll or one of those skin-real mannequins? Well, the good news is that feeling will go away, the bad news is what our man massaged into you is unfortunately permanent.” Sonya found herself struggling slowly to her feet. Her movements had become very sluggish, almost doll-like while she had been sitting her assessing her ultimate enemy. She had not noticed this accelerating effect until now however as they had been motionlessly staring each other down until now. Tiffany checked her watch. “Amazing stuff, you can literally set your watch by it.”

Now Tiffany was actually quite animated and Sonya was at best very limited, almost powerless. Tiffany got to her feet and as she did so brushed against Sonya quite intentionally and Sonya (as expected) toppled back into a sitting position where she (surprise surprise) remained as she was no longer able to move sufficiently to get out of the chair. “You bitch,” Sonya hissed at Tiffany with some difficulty. Tiffany feigned shock and indignation. “Such language from a lady,” Tiffany laughed. Sonya strung together a string of ever more slurred curses that Tiffany cut off by kissing her full on the lips and smothering the sound. “Always wanted to do that ,” she declared victoriously. Wild cherry. Delicious. There’s something about danger that’s such a turn-on,. And I must admit that you have been the greatest danger to me. Seven partners and three near misses isn’t it? London, Flagstaff, New York, Cairo... but I don’t have to go into that, you already know. You were the best. (Pause) next to me of course.”

Tiffany looked at her watch again and considered something for a few seconds. “Well, it seems we don’t have time for gloating so I’ll just spell it all out for you. Can’t have you going all stiff and mindless before you fully understand the genius of my plan and how you fell for it can we? Where to begin, where to begin.. Ah, yes. Massage oil number nine. Reserved for enemy agents who happen to stumble into our spa after being carefully set up with one of a kind coupons from dummied up magazines and special tv ads that played over the real ads that the rest of America got to see. I wouldn’t have thought a spy would have time for tv but we made special arrangements to suit your particular habits. Do you have any idea how hard it is to substitute all the magazines in the hair salon you use just before you arrive and then switch everything back again? Oh never mind, just suffice it to say we went to very great lengths to set this little meeting up.”

Sonya was livid with rage, her stiffening face showed none of it but her eyes held angry fire and tears. “The oil, right. The special lotion contained a unique polymer that makes flesh plastic-like. Over a period of time which we can predetermine to within a few minutes any flesh exposed to this chemical slowly is plastized which has the side effect of rendering that flesh very stiff and essentially immobile as you are now experiencing. As it is absorbed through the skin it only effects the surface, leaving the person exposed fully aware but helpless. As the chemical reaches its maximum effect you will become mannequin-like, posable but completely unable to do anything but watch. Over time the effect will lessen somewhat and you will be plastic and able to move after a fashion. And of course you will find gainful employment in one of our fine establishments raising money to help fund our “other” operations. But of course by that time you will not much care. But I get ahead of myself.”

Tiffany leaned close in to Sonya to emphasize the sinister stage theatrics of the moment. “I wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise.” Tiffany flitted away, practically a dance in her step. It wasn’t everyday that you had the second greatest spy in the world at your mercy and best of all permanently so. “Gloating doesn’t become you,” Sonya slurred slowly, almost but not quite unintelligibly. Tiffany ignored the helpless taunts of her long time nemesis. “And glib sarcasm doesn’t become you my soon to be dolly. I so wanted to see this happen to you. I have looked forward to nothing else since I had you treated. Well, that and activating the chip which should be just about reaching its final destination deep in your wonderfully brilliant and creative brain.”

Sonya’s eyes darted frantically. “I see you fully understand the direness of your situation. Oh, would you care for a little more of that excellent wine you had brought up from the cellar?” Tiffany mimicked offering Sonya the bottle. There was actually no point to actually offering it to her as she couldn’t take it anyway. Tiffany was really beginning to enjoy having a captive audience and she was playing to it completely. " I assume you figured the wine to be safe, since it came from your own secured cellar and I was never alone with it or the glasses. I knew you couldn’t resist toasting your victory. Drawing me into your lair. Laying so brilliant a trap. So cautious but so predictable. Sonya’s eyes were fixed on the wine. “Ah, I can see you are trying to figure out how I got the nanites into the bottle so they could construct a chip in your brain. You’re not even warm.” Sonya moved her eyes with difficulty, scanning the various objects on the table. The glasses (no sterile, never touched by Tiffany until wine was poured), the bottle (no from her own cellar, never touched by Tiffany), the cork (no again Tiffany hadn’t ever touched it or removed it), the corkscrew... Sonya’s eyes widened and then narrowed as she stared at the brand new corkscrew. Tiffany followed her gaze down to the table and her smile widened. “Yes, I think you have it now.”

Sonya cursed Tiffany but barely a sound escaped her full plastic lips. “Yes, my dear, every time you enjoyed a good Cabernet you injected a few more nanites . We put our man in your favorite wine emporium. Someone of your stature really should consider importing her own wine.” Sonya tried to stare Tiffany to death But the laser death ray camera eye wasn’t going to be put in until next month. And the best she could do was curse the spy bureaucracy and red tape responsible for leaving her defenseless.

Tiffany went on with her egomaniacal explanation of her master plan: “Until today that is, when they signaled that the chip to destroy your conscious brain and make you into a simple programmable automation was completed . All unnecessary thoughts will be erased and you will be programmed for some simple tasks. Maybe a maid, or better a sex toy. I’d enjoy using you to unwind after a hard mission stealing state secrets or assassinating some third world leader. I could keep you as a reminder of the good old days, back when I had a real competitor, a nemesis, a real challenge. Be worth every penny. Though you might fetch as much as a million two on the open market. Something to consider.” Tiffany sighed. “I will miss that you know, the competition, the danger, your mind against mine. Sad really. In a way I’m sorry it’s over, all anti-climax now.” Tiffany pouted. “Oh well. I’ll have to console myself with that sweet full body of yours.” Tiffany pressed the button without giving it another thought. Sonya’s body involuntarily jerked and her eyes rolled up into her head for a moment. When the seizure stopped Sonya’s look was glassy and completely blank Any hint of life or humanity was gone from her eyes. Tiffany casually tossed the small activator button aside. Now how was she going to get Sonya back to her place to plug her into the computer for programming? Tiffany frowned. She had forgotten to think that part of her plan all the way through. Generally at this point in an encounter Sonya cleverly parried her plan and another “We’ll meet another day and settle this” stalemate resulted. Tiffany felt exhilarated and somehow disappointed at the same time.

Tiffany had planned it all so carefully, down to the most minutest last detail, nothing left to chance. With so dangerous and clever a rival she didn’t dare leave any little fact or detail unconsidered. A mistake however slight was certain death or capture. And something as obvious as transporting the “stiff” shouldn’t have been an issue. But somehow somewhere in her mind she had oddly already accepted the inevitable stalemate that for the first and last time ever didn’t happen. Tiffany stared at her prize as she considered her moving options. Two words kept whispering in her brain, ruining the moment, making it hard to be evil and ingenious, to enjoy the moment: too easy...

2

Tiffany went over to observe Sonya more closely. Sonya had a look of defiance or even smugness, even at Tiffs mercy. Like she somehow was about to win their game, turn the tables, make Tiffany look stupid for having explained her master plan to someone who already had it figured out and countered. Even stiff and brainless, being reprogrammed as she watched she felt apprehension. But she had won and Tiffany lovingly, sarcastically slapped Sonya repeatedly on the face. “Poor poor Sex toy Sonya. I will keep you as a reminder.”

Tiffany watched for any reaction. There was none. And after a few minutes gloating (double checking really) she sat back and poured herself a glass of the fine wine. “No point in letting it go to waste, especially since I got an injection before coming here of anti-nanite nanites.” It was going to be lots of fun hanging out with her old adversary, chatting (though one sided), confiding, all that girl stuff the spy biz normally doesn’t allow the time for or luxury, and yes... endless fucking, she decided. Feeling all happy, warm, and fuzzy with victory and a good (though sadly domestic) vintage Tiffany felt she deserved a little victory treat, a taste of her prize. “Well cupcake lets see what I’m going to be losing a million two for...".

Tiffany slowly began to strip Sonya, from the waist first, she’d already seen her topless on several previous occasions. The full red luxurious silky bush the panties revealed was exquisite. Neatly cropped at the edges it formed a miniature heart. Tiffany ran her fingers slowly around its edge, tracing every contour till her fingers met again at the top where the shape spiraled down towards Sonya’s sweet fuller waiting lips. Tiffany barely hesitated, only glancing briefly up to see that Sonya would not protest. But she couldn’t and didn’t. A few strokes into the exploration Tiffany was surprised to find that Sonya’s hypersensitive enhanced spy body was actually responding to her furtive advances, with or without mind. “Oh you were such a bad girl Sonya,” Tiffany whispered into the space she had parted. “Bad bad girl...” Tiffany’s tongue followed the words into the sweet unresisting darkness. Calling the moving van could definitely wait.

3

Apparently Tiffany was a really bad girl after all. Her pussy tasted exactly the same as her lips had...wild cherry. Not a douchy taste but a sweet syrupy made for licking kind of taste that was so wonderful it practically invited suffocation. Tiffany got all of it she could but strangely it seemed to be being produced by Sonya. “You certainly were an imaginative little slut, weren’t you,” Tiffany stated almost in new admiration, as she moved out and on to a little tit sucking. The candy-like stuff made tit sucking an even more wonderful tactile sensation, both sticky and smooth, slippery and silky. Sonya hardened hotly in response. Tiffany’s own lips warmed and tingled. Damn, the stuff was like some massage oils, it responded to body heat and breezes. Sonya had been her absolute equal in imagination and creativity. She imagined how many men and maybe even women had succumbed to Sonya’s specially equipped and enhanced private parts and spilled secrets to her willingly after a little roll. She really would have to have her own people look into the technology and see if she could be likewise improved. But right now Tiffany had more important things at hand, in hand. She again kissed Sonya on the lips, lingered, and gently forced the lips to part slightly so her tongue could slip inside and deposit some of that wonderful sexy stuff and fluids of her own there. On her tongue the stuff felt more...oily, pleasant but more... oily? Oily! Tiffany pulled back. Jerked everything free and stood back staring half naked, dripping, sticky in horror.

Suddenly Tiffany realized, too late, that the look on Sonya’s face had not been contempt, it had been one of knowing, one of careful devious thought, one of irony and revenge. Tiffany felt the thing in her head begin to burn and destroy her own brain a bit at a time. Gnawing chewing, reconfiguring. She knew at least at first, that she was growing stupider, more compliant and with each moment knew less. It was becoming hard to think, harder to want to think. Why think? was her last willful thought before her last thoughts were reconfigured. Of course she was unaware of the process of rebuilding her brain that followed. The restructuring, the new thought processes, the programming. All the while she continued to pleasure Sonya the life sized ultra-real mannequin with actual working parts.

4

“Remember that week in Cancun...?” Sonya laughed. Leaning so far into Tiffany’s personal space that she could smell wild cherry and pussy on her lips. (Pause) “It never happened! Implanted. False memories so you would not be suspicious of what really happened to YOU. Didn’t you begin to wonder why your eyesight improved? Did you think that relaxing made the stress go away? No my dear, you got a new set of eyes. Camera eyes. We have been watching everything that you do and see for over a month. A few two weeks before the visit to the salon you so thoughtfully arranged. Naughty girl likes to play with toys in the shower. I cant quite decide whether to put the tape on the internet or sell it to a porn distributor. Such talents. You went into the wrong business. You could have been a star.” Tiffany sipped her drink contemptuous of the contents, trying not to reveal her rage or secret thrill at being so violated. “Weren’t you wondering how we found your secret base and so easily destroyed most of your organization? How we picked up all your contacts right after you met with them no matter how careful you were not to be followed? Smile, you’re on candid peeping tom camera.” Suddenly Sonya remembered something and frowned. She pushed several buttons on a small remote control she had taken surreptitiously from her jacket pocket after pointing it at Tiffany. “There, now that’s lots better.” Tiffany’s head turned suddenly, angrily toward Sonya. “No point in g-l-o-a-t-I- g if your victim can’t enjoy it too, is there?” Sonya continued. “Where was I. Oh yes, you’re probably wondering about what just happened to you. Well, in a nutshell we assumed your perverse needs and apparent victory would lead eventually to your using me. Sampling the sweet taste of victory so to speak. Well we had a special three part anti-nanite nanite formula and paralyzing agent put in my pussy, in my saliva, and in the wine so that when you tried all three...” Sonya laughed long and hard. “I think we know who the ultimate slut is now.”

Sonya became suddenly more serious. “Now...” Sonya then pointed the remote (obviously very universal) at the tv which immediately began to display exactly what Tiffany was seeing at that very moment.

“Bitch,” Tiffany hissed, before a smile slowly began forming on her own lips. “Shame you went through all that trouble for nothing.” Sonya became angry. How could Tiffany be ruining her greatest moment by not groveling for mercy or trying to cut some sort of deal or... something. " Those contacts? And a minor base? Were completely expendable in the bigger scheme of things, to truly get an ear on the inside of your operation. While I was vacationing in Cancun for real, (you see we knew about the plan to kidnap me and make me a double agent camera spy) we had you kidnaped and lead to believe that your doctor had performed the operation on me when actually it was our doctors that put in the new eyes while we had your doctor picked up and turned. The truth is dear Sonya that you only saw what we wanted you to see.”

Tiffany slowly, so as not to provoke a sudden response reached inside her purse. Sonya tensed, almost lost it, how could Tiffany be moving while her body was controlled by the remote? Unless...? and began instinctually to reach for “something” she had secreted under the table. A gun. Crude but effective. Plan C was the absolute last fallback when something had gone hopelessly life threateningly wrong. Sonya produced the gun in one swift smooth lightning fast motion. More technology, this time bionics. Tiffany froze, calmly, for a second. “May I?” Tiffany asked in mock politeness while Indicating her purse in a nonthreatening manner. Sonya’s eyes narrowed. “Yes, but very slowly”. Tiffany slowly removed a remote of her own from her purse which she likewise pointed carefully at the television, so as to not make Sonya feel the need to mess up her new designer outfit with nasty holes. The scene immediately changed to what Sonya immediately recognized as Tiffany’s bathroom. Clearly Tiffany was washing herself in the shower quite naked and quite provocatively. Tiffany turned to Sonya. “I knew you were a pervert down deep and would enjoy the show. Made it all more believable don’t you think? Riveting television. On tape of course. Just like everything else we careful orchestrated for you to see. Sonya was aghast. Tiffany didn’t react to Sonya’s obvious shock, she instead simply changed the channel. “Nice that we use a lot of the same spy gear, makes demonstrating this so much easier.” When the channel changed Sonya grabbed at her head. A sharp painful agonizing sound shrieked in both of her ears. “Oh sorry, Tiffany feigned, must have had the volume set too high. Microphone feedback. Sonya stared at Tiffy now. That’s right we had your head wired for sound. We didn’t want to do anything quite so detectable as eyes , so hard to get the color and exact vision right so as to not make the subject suspicious, but ears... ahhhh, much easier operation and the subject is just likely to think they got some wax or something in their ears if the sound isn’t exactly right. All of YOUR contacts should be getting rounded up right about now and unless I miss my guess your headquarters should be just about being raided as we speak. Sonya sprang for the phone. Tiffany leapt to stop her, her own enhanced catlike reflexes helping her to cover the distance between Sonya and the phone before she could reach it. Sonya simply pointed the remote at Tiffany’s crotch before the first blow could be thrown. Tiffany collapsed onto the floor in an orgasmic heap. She couldn’t form words or even breath. The sensation between her legs had completely rendered her unable to do anything but grab at herself and moan. Sonya giggled. Oh by the way, your staff gynecologist says hi. He works for us. It would have been suspicious if your agents who went to him started dying. We wanted something a little more subtle but equally disabling so we had all your female agents implanted with devices that would super stimulate certain erogenous zones upon command. Very effective I see. This is the first test of the units, they seem to work good. Shortly you and all your female agents will be working in Tijuana in our whorehouse front, gathering information and occasionally getting the clap. Tiffany could only continue to roll around. The room was ripe with her scent. She was on the verge of the biggest climax anyone had ever experienced but she knew it would never come. Just wave after wave of pleasure so intense she could only go fetal and ride each wave. So intense she was almost blind like during a suffocating blackout. The effects were obvious to even a casual observer, although they looked more like some sort of seizure just like the scientists that developed it had planned.. Her hands were soaked with her pleasure as she clawed involuntarily at her own insides, ripping and stretching her panties to get inside herself, the only thing she could semi-consciously think about now. If she had to lose she was glad it felt like this...

5.

Sonya calmly, casually, stepped over her prone and completely unaware foe and picked up the phone. As soon as she put it to her ear the implants in her head signaled a device she had been unaware of until that very moment in her neck. The electrical impulse sent down her spinal cord caused her to twitch and then collapse onto the floor herself. She lay there like a puppet with its strings suddenly simultaneously cut. After about twenty minutes Tiffany began to move again, independent of her endless waves of organism. Apparently this device was thankfully on incapacitate and not kill. Tiffany pulled her sweaty sex soaked body up to a kneeling position and crawled with difficulty (she felt like she had been riding a horse all day and had rubbed herself red on the saddle horn) on all fours to the remote Sonya had dropped. After a moment of studying it she managed to turn the orgasmator off and collapsed onto the floor again in exhaustion. Thank goodness the tech’s with “the company” had “altered” her the way they had or she never would have been able to even partially shake off the effects enough to act. Syntho-flesh allowed her to heal faster and lowered sensitivity of the skin and organs to pain or intense sensations in certain emergencies. This might not be what it had been designed specifically for but she was glad it had finally worked. She was sure that Sonya really had her that time. “A major plus for a spy who might be captured or injured,” she muttered painfully. “Could kick in a little quicker though.” She examined her raw swollen pussy. Maybe the fully replaceable artificial one with 14 sex enhancements and 17 weapons functions wasn’t a bad idea, and was worth looking into... she mused.

But one thing was for sure, she’d definitely have to take the lab boys out to dinner when this was over. She quickly looked around. Apparently Sonya had used the phone her phony repair man had tampered with. If anyone with and ear implant used that phone their brain would be instantly scrambled. Letting in a repair guy was a rookie mistake. Tiffany couldn’t believe Sonya had fallen for it. It was so obvious and cliche that Sonya had refused to believe such a brilliant opponent would resort to something so simple. Sonya had stopped twitching. So without further potentially fatal hesitations Tiffany applied the coup-de-grace and slapped the zombot disk from her purse onto Sonya’s head. Her own plan C. The disk immediately bored into the flesh and bone beneath, smoking and whining like a badly tuned dentist drill until it was smooth with the old skins surface. The burn marks around the edges would leave permanent scars. She regretted the terrible waste and marring such a beautiful face. She regretted more the resulting awkward simple commands only brain dead robot this would produce. Sonya had been too dangerous to leave intact and it was a shame. Now she would be too stupid to do anything but be played with. Tiffany had hoped to use her in many many other more interesting ways. Oh well, she thought to herself, if I get bored I can always sell her off over the spy internet and get something for her. Tiffany sighed in disgust. Those pervs’ll screw anything vaguely human.

“Come bot.” Sonya took several moments of awkward flipping and flopping, limbs bending every which way in a barely co-ordinated manner, to finally get to her feet. When she was finally upright her neck was bent, her face all twisted like she had been born retarded, and her feet were splayed in completely different directions. Maybe the boys in the lab will be able to do something with her Tiffany tried to convince herself, fully realizing she hadn’t convinced herself, and had little hope. “Time to go home.” Tiffany opened the door and turned to see if the brain dead train wreck was indeed following. What she saw completely shocked her. Sonya was sitting on the couch smiling pleasantly, patting the set next to her. “But we are home “DEAR. Come sit next to mommy and tell me all about the bad day you’re having...". Tiffany froze. Not from any effect or ray, or device, or clever concoction but in just plain old fashioned stunned disbelief.

“But... but... but...” Tiffany couldn’t find ANY other words. Sonya patiently smiled. Whatever Tiffy had to say would be worth the wait. “But I labotomized you!” Tiffany finally sputtered. “And I can assure you it hurt like a bitch,” Sonya replied honestly, rubbing the scorch mark in the center of her forehead. And normally I’d be quite pissed about it, but with all the wonderful developments our labs made into artificial skin I’m sure we can smooth it all out. The disk however is probably going to have to stay where it is, it’s attached itself to some pretty important stuff in my brain, which leads me to believe that trying to remove it would of course be instantly fatal. Tiffany, fascinated; only nodded her bemused agreement. “Good thing I had a micro brain storage system with full life experience backup (the very latest development), isn’t it.” Again all Tiffany could do was agree in stunned silence. “Definitely going to need a little physical therapy to get back to 198 percent,” Sonya mused. But for now sit down and we’ll talk. Something all this spy vs spy stuff doesn’t give us the chance to do. I think we’ve done about everything we can for one day to each other eh?”

Tiffany hesitated. All her instincts told her this was another trap. The beginning of the next round of mind control and maiming. Sonya simply sat back and waited. “You drilled my head. I think we’re past being standoffish and shy.” Tiffany took a cautious seat. There was a long silence. Finally Sonya broke it. “I really did enjoy you,” she said in a matter-of-fact tone. “You got yourself some real nice moves. I kinda wish we could have gone further. That is if we weren’t so busy trying to kill or control each other...". Tiffany thought about it. Yak, actually you’re pretty hot yourself, minus all the plotting.” “Have a drink?” Sonya offered. “There’s enough left for two more glasses, and since we’ve already countered and counter countered everything in the bottle there’s no reason such a good year should go to waste.” Tiffany hesitated. Sonya understood the spy mentality. “Ok, then you pour. I’ll trust you first.” Tiffany poured and the two women just chatted. “Shame we never did this before,” Tiffany laughed. “Up, might have been nice to take a break and compare notes. It’s funny how your job completely takes over your life. Gets into your head.” Sonya burst out laughing as she said this and saw her reflection in the glass top table. That had to be some sort of world record for ironic statements of the obvious. Tiffany got the pun if belatedly and couldn’t help but laugh uncontrollably herself. Strangely the years of competing had, they now realized made them fast friends. Two people who could practically complete the others thoughts. Two technology enhanced freaks with everything in common. At one point they even played one up, comparing implants and enhancements like two guys might do with scars. It was then that they got a simultaneous wicked idea. One both of them feared to voice because of the danger involved, the risk of being completely vulnerable to their worst enemy. For the longest time they both sat quietly, sipping the last of the wine without speaking. Thinking about doing...“it”. Finally almost together they reacted. Sonya got to hers first, a big smile of victory on her face as she pointed and fired. It could only end this way and both of them had known it almost from the beginning. Tiffany was only a fraction or two of a second slower. Sonya’s hesitation surprised her and allowed her her chance to point and shot at the same time. They smiled reassuringly as they stood facing one another, waiting for what inevitably came next.

“Your remote or mine.” Sonya laughed.

“Yours, you really won the draw,” Tiffany giggled back. “We’ll save mine for later.”