The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Tiger Eyes

by J. Darksong

IV.

Shanna dreamed.

The dream swirled and swam before her sleeping eyes, shifting randomly as most dreams do. She found herself back in the cemetary, watching her father and herself as a baby as her mother was laid to rest. The mourners all stood there quietly as the priest read the last rites, then signaled the undertaker to begin lowering the body into the earth. Shanna waited until everyone had moved on, her father walking back to his car, the others moving with him offering him words of comfort, and then she stepped out of the shadows.

Time seemed to slow. Walking over to the uncovered grave, Shanna peered down at the silver coffin... at the remains of the woman that had birthed her. Though her eyes were dry, her tears long since dried up, she felt a tightness within her. She had never known the woman, had been a newborn baby when she had died... and yet the sense of loss, the empty ache within her, was almost overwhelming. Kneeling down in the dirt, she reached out a hand to touch the metal coffin.

“Oh, mother,” she sighed softly. “If only I could have known you.”

Without warning, the lid of the coffin burst open. Shanna screamed, jerking away. The pale form of her mother, dressed in her funeral clothes, her body shimmering with a soft white light, slowly rose from the coffin. Floating in mid-air, she turned to gaze down upon her cowering daughter... and smiled at her.

“Shhh. It’s okay, my daughter,” she said softly. “Do not be afraid. I would never hurt you.”

“NO!! NO NO!! Ke-ke-keep away from me,” Shanna said, crawling back away from the apparition. “You... you’re dead! You can’t be here!! Stay back!”

The ghost sighed, her expression falling. “But, daughter,” she said, imploring, a slim pale hand reaching out to her, “surely you know I mean you no harm. I only want to talk with you... to get to know my beloved daughter. Please... just take my hand.”

Shanna, shuddering in fear, continued to back away, until her back slammed against a tombstone. The ghost, floating two feet above the ground, reached out with both arms, closing in on her, trying to embrace her. It smiled, pursing its lips. “Now then, baby,” Shanna’s mother whispered, “give your mommy a kiss...”

“NOOOOOOO!!” Shanna screamed, sitting up in bed. Her body was sweat-soaked, and her breathing came in hurried gasps. It took a moment for her to reorient herself, to remember where she was. The mass beneath her was cotton, not earth... the hardness against her back was wood, not stone. Walls surrounded her, not trees. She was in her room. In the dorm. In college.

Sighing in relief, she glanced across the room at her roommate’s bed. Empty. Checking the clock, she saw the time and groaned. Two a.m. and she was still out partying. It’s a wonder she makes it to any of her classes, Shanna thought. Still, I guess in a way I’m glad she wasn’t here to here me crying out.

Laying back on her bed, she gazed up at the ceiling. The horror of the dream remained with her still, clinging to her like the sweat across her brow. She hadn’t dreamed of her parents in years, since she was ten years old. Her recent experince with Devon and Alvin, of learning the circumstances concerning her mother’s death had apparently been a little too realistic for her.

I guess that little trip down memory lane affected me more than I thought. Oh well, at least I learned the truth about my mother. She sighed. Well, if I can believe the images that Devon pulled out of my mind. I don’t know if I fully trust those two yet. Especially with the way they treated those girls there.

Shanna shuddered, but despite her disgust with what she’d seen, she found herself dwelling on those images, imagining herself in that situation. Naked. Sweaty. Gasping. Her chest heaving. Her slick body kneeling in front of Alvin, before sliding up to take him in her—

“Ugh!” Shanna shook herself, trying to rid herself of the image. She’d never even touched herself sexually before; it shocked her that she would imagine herself doing something like THAT, with someone she had only recently met. “Now why on earth would I think of something like th—”

The door opened, and Rachel entered quietly... until she saw Shanna looking her way. “Damn. Bus-ted.” Rachel closed the door and tossed her coat onto her chair and made her way to her bed. “Sorry. I hadn’t meant to wake you, Shanna... thought you would be so deep in dreamland you wouldn’t notice me sneaking back in.”

“Well, actually, I had just woken up,” Shanna explained sheepishly. “Bad dream.”

“Yeah, well, that’s to be expected on your first week in a strange new place,” Rachel said sleepily, sliding into bed. “The key is to stay up late, and party yourself out till you so tired you don’t dream.” She yawned then smiled. “Works for me anyway. G’nite, roomy.”

“Good night,” Shanna replied, rolling over. She closed her eyes and sighed, trying to go back to sleep, her earlier concerns forgotten for the moment. After all, she had class in a little less than five hours.

* * *

Dr. Franklin Murray sighed deeply, wiping the sleep from his eyes. After putting in a long night he was looking forward to going home for a little rest. Glancing again at the row of monitors in front of him, and the subject they were linked to, however, he was quite sure he’d be unable to sleep. At least without the usual nightmares.

“Ready to leave for the night, Frank?” Alex Bradford asked as he picked up a clipboard and pen, taking his place behind the row of computer monitors.

Dr. Murray lifted his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose. “Well, what’s left of the night, anyway,” he replied. “I don’t know if its the long hours, or just the whole damned business, but lately I’ve been feeling just... run down.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Alex replied. “When I first started here, the whole thing gave me the creeps. I mean, the shit we’re doing here is the kind of stuff you’d expect to see the Chinese or Russians doing in some freaky sci-fi movie.” He sat down and kicked his legs up on the desk. “But to be honest, Frank, after a couple of years you tend to get a little numbed to the horror. You stop thinking of the subject as a ‘him’ and you start thinking of him more as an ‘it’.”

“Hmmm,” Frank sighed, slipping on his coat. “So I guess as the new guy, I’m the only one that’s losing any sleep over this little project?”

Alex chuckled. “Well, Frank, considering who we work for and just who it is we are working on, I don’t really think its such a big deal. I mean, if the big boss is enough of a bastard to do something like this to—”

“And just who is a bastard, Dr. Bradford?”

The two doctors jerked in surprise. James Denton stood there, his crisp black Armani suit standing out in the seat of prinstine white and grey of the monitoring station. The billionaire industrialist peered at the monitors a moment, typed briefly on one of the keyboards, then nodded, satisfied.

Alex rose quickly to his feet. “Um, Mr. Denton, er, um, what a... a pleasant surprise! What brings you down here at this time of night?”

“Just checking up on yout progress, of course,” Denton replied, his tone bored. He walked over to the main window and peered through it. “I had expected you and your colleagues to have completed this little experiment weeks ago. Instead, all I get are incomplete progress reports, and promises that you are nearing a breakthrough.” He turned. “I’ve put more time and money into this project that anyone else, and I do not intend to sit back at my desk and wait for news. I came to see for myself just what kind of progress you and the others are making.”

Frank said nothing. When he’d been hired to work at Denton Industries’ special weapon division, he’d been excited at first. The salary he’d been offered was nearly triple what he’d been making in the robotics branch. His ideas for organic-metallic hybrids as a new approach to cybernetics and artifical intelligence, mostly overlooked in the robotics branch were eagerly explored and implemented for the new project.

And then he learned exactly what he’d be working on.

“Well, Dr. Murray,” Denton spoke, bringing Frank back to the present, “I believe you your scheduled shift is over. You should head home now and get some rest. I’ll be expecting you here for your next shift, three days hence, and I expect you to be awake, alert, and full of energy.”

“Yes, sir,” Frank replied.

Alex waved to him as he walked to the door. Exiting the room, Frank glanced back into the room. “Now then, Dr. Bradford,” Denton said, walking back to the employee, “what were you saying before I walked in?”

* * *

“I’ll see you all bright and early tomorrow,” Dr Hubbard said as the students rose from their seats. “Don’t forget, we have our first exam on Friday, and you’ll need to study chapter three, sections five through seven.”

Heading outside, Devon pulled Shanna aside. “So, how are you feeling? You seemed a little distracted in class today.”

Shanna nodded. “A little. You know, before you guys told me about what I was, and what I can do, I never thought much about where the answers come from on tests and things. Now... well the entire class period, I was so intent on whether the thoughts I was thinking were my own, or whether they were being picked up from the students around me, that—”

Devon shook his head. “No. Stop that. Don’t stress over it so much, you’ll drive yourself bonkers.” He started walking down the hallway. “Look, once Al and I are done showing you the ropes, you’ll be able to block out any unwanted intrusions. We’ll show you how to filter out the random noise and pick up only what you want to hear.” He chuckled. “Anyway, its not that big a deal. Our power’s not strong enough to read people that well from a distance anyway... just a few random words now and again. The REAL strength comes from making eye contact with the person, and forming a direct link between their brain and yours.”

Emerging from the History building, Shanna slowed her steps. “Devon,” she said slowly. “I’ve been thinking. I really just want to learn to defend myself, you know, in case those Denton people come looking for me some day. I don’t... well, I don’t have any want or need to use my... my powers like...” She stopped, blushing furiously.

“...Like Al and I do,” Devon finished, laughing and shaking his head. “Man. I hate to say it but Al was right. You are seriously straight-arrow, Shanna. Anyway, I guess I should apologize about the little show we put on the other day. Frankly, its been so long since Al and I have entertained,” he said in a lofty sophisticated tone, “that we sometimes forget its not exactly normal to be service by a pair of lusty naked slaves while you converse. After a while, you tend to kinda take using this gift for granted.”

Shanna sniffed. “Gift? You call this thing a Gift? Because of what we can do, they killed out parents, I grew up alone and hated in an orphanage, being bullied and teased most of my life, not to mention the fact that you tell me the people responsible are looking for the surviving kids of that experiment gone wrong... and you call it a Gift? I’ve always looked at it as a curse.”

“Hey, you are what you are,” Devon replied. “Life throws you lemons, its up to you whether or not you choose to make lemonade with them or not. Me and Al, we happen to think life is pretty sweet. And so will you, Shanna, after a while. Just give it some time.” He smiled, putting his arm around her shouler. “AFter all, you’re not alone anymore. You have friends now.”

Shanna sighed. “Yeah. Friends.” She brightened. “Okay then. Let’s go back to your place and work on my... gift. I’m ready to start learning. But, um... no naked girls this time, okay?” She shuddered slightly, remembering the strange feelings and thoughts she’d had waking from her nightmare. Devon sighed deeply, rolling his eyes, but agreed, and the two set off across the campus for the house.

* * *

V.

“Heads up, Charlie.”

Charlie jerked back to awareness, pushing away all newspaper and magazines he’d fallen asleep reading, brushing them to the floor of the van, and slipped the headphones back up onto his head. “I’m set,” he replied, turning the volume up, and swiveling the directional microphone at the roof towards the two teens walking across the road.

“...talked with Al earlier, so I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with what we worked up for you to practice,” Devon’s voice crept through the headphones. “Just try and stay loose, Shanna. It takes a little while to get used to it, but once you do, you’ll have total control of your power...”

Charlie continued to listen in and record the conversation, while Bert and the van’s driver busied themselves reading, or listening to music, trying hard NOT to think about the two people under survalience. Having been selected to this misson, Charlie was a Resistor, and had little fear of the two picking up his thoughts being so focused on them. Bert and the driver, however, had no such insurance, and therefore had to keep their minds otherwise occupied until the youths were out of range.

“It’s very important to learn control,” Devon continued. “A few months ago, back in Cleveland, Al, myself, and two other special friends of ours ran into an ambush by some of those damned Denton Industries goons. They had Jake down and out before we even knew what was going on... but we kept our cool, and we were able to turn the tables on them in the end.”

Charlie’s hand began to tremble, and he clenched it into a fist, both as a show of anger as well as to keep it steady. He listened with dread and fascination as Devon described the event, how they managed to delve into one of the soldiers’ minds and subvert him into firing on his companions. In the confusion and melee that followed, Al and Devon managed to escape, just as the subverted commandos took out the rest of their comrades with a package of C-4.

“Yeah,” Devon sighed, “if we’d been a little more prepared, if we’d been a bit more careful and aware of what was going on around us, maybe we could have saved Jake and Henry. Maybe we could have all walked out of that one.” He sighed. “Till then, I was kind of like you, using my Gift only when I had to, just as a survival instinct. But it grows stronger the more you use it, like a muscle... so now... use it pretty... when I see...” His voice faded as he and Shanna moved out of range.

“And we’re clear,” Bert sighed softly. Charlie stood up and walked over to the console next to Bert. Rewinding the tape, Charlie removed the headphone jack and activated the loud speakers. “Well, Bert, I’d say we have positive confirmation that these are the kids Mr. Denton’s been looking for.” He played the tape, and all listened in silence as the boy’s voice sounded through the speakers. After the tape ran silent, Bert cursed softly.

“Shit. Well, that confirms it alright. The two guys were there in Cleveland... and now it looks like they found another of their kind.”

“And they’re training her, he said,” Charlie reminded him. “They know Mr. Denton is after them, and it looks like they’re organizing. Damn. We’re trying to find these kids, and bag ‘em for Mr. Denton, and it looks like they’re doing the same, trying to gather some kind of... army!”

“Hey, calm down Charlie, calm down. We still have time, you know. At the moment, there are only three of them, and the girl apparently doesn’t know how to use her powers yet.”

Charlie took out his gun and cocked it. “Then I say we go in and take them out now, while they’re still weak! Let’s call in a team strike now, take ‘em out before they learn they’re being watched, and come after US!”

Bert sighed shaking his head. “Put that thing away, you idiot. I’m calling home base and informing them of the situation. The last thing we need is to go in half cocked and recreate the fiasco in Cleveland again!” Turning to the communications console, Bert dialed up the main base.

Charlie sulked, sliding his gun back into the holster. I still think we should go in and take them down now. After all, in the end they are just a bunch of teenage kids! Sorry Bert, but I think your bad experience back in Cleveland has made you gunshy. If I get the chance, I’ll end this myself. Biding his time, Charlie switched the monitors back on, and continued to review the files on their subjects.

* * *

“Are you ready this time?”

Shanna, breathing deeply, assumed a defensive stance. “Yes. I’m ready. Hit me.”

Devon and Alvin, both on either side of her, closed their eyes for a moment. Then, in perfect synch, they opened their eyes and glared hard at Shanna. Gasping, Shanna took a step back, teetered, and fell back into the couch.

“Dammit!” she growled, as Alvin and Devon noth burst into laughter. Getting back to her feet, she shook her head to clear it. “I don’t get it! What am I doing wrong?”

Devon sighed, managing to get his laughter under control. “Well, let’s think about this a bit. We told you to imagine your mind with a brick wall around it, to be able to block out any mental intrusions. That worked okay. Then we said to imagine that that the wall dissolved, so that you could send thoughts through. That took a bit of doing. And now, when trying to rebuild that wall and block out mental attacks, you can’t seem to make it impenetrable like before.”

“Yes, I noticed,” Shanna shot back, irritably. “What I want to know is, why?”

“Because your MIND can’t fully wrap itself around the concept,” Alvin finished. “For one thing, you thought the whole thing was pretty silly when we first suggested it. You’re resisting the concept, and until you can think of this, accept it as natural, you won’t be able to make it work.” He thought for a moment, turning to the window, and glancing out at the garden. Then... “I got it! Try this. Venetian blinds!”

“Venetian blinds?”

“Yeah. Your mind is a window, and the blinds shield it. You can open the blinds to let other thoughts in and out, you can close them partway to block weaker, random thoughts from getting in, but you can still see out, and send your thoughts out. And you can close it fully, keeping even your own thoughts from getting out. And, if you choose to, you can raise the blinds, and open yourself up fully.” Alvin grinned. “So, what do you think?”

Shanna closed her eyes, considering. In her mind she pictured herself in front of a huge window, looking out. She visualized a pair of Venetian blinds forming in front of the window. Experimenting, she opened and closed them a few times, then opened her eyes. “Okay. I think I have it now. Let’s try it again.”

Devon smirked. “Are you sure you’re ready this time? We literally knocked you on your ass the last time.”

“I’m ready. Give me your best shot.”

Glancing at ALvin, who nodded, Devon counted silently to three, then glared hard at Shanna, sending a mental shout her way. Alvin responded at the same time, a loud and forceful mental scream at his target. To their surprise, this time Shanna stood, completely unaffected.

Wow. I think she’s actually gotten the hang of it, Alvin sent to Devon.

You can say that again! Shanna sent back. WOO HOO! I did it! This is great! I feel like I am FINALLY starting to control this... this... Gift.

Alright then, Devon sent back to both of them. You’ve got the defense down pretty well. Now we need to work on your offense. Try sending a shout out to me and see if you can break through my shield enough to know me down.

Shanna frowned. “I told you before,” she answered, switching back to words, “I don’t want to learn that. I just want to be able to defend myself, and control this so that I don’t hurt anyone.”

“Hey, I understand, Shanna,” Alvin piped up, sliding an arm around her. “You just wanna live and let live. I can relate, really. But I’ve found out from experience that the world just doesn’t work that way. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. If you can’t stand up for yourself, everyone else will just walk all over you.”

“He’s right, Shanna,” Devon piped in. “We learned that in Cleveland. You HAVE to learn how to attack as well as defend if you want to be able to protect yourself.” He sighed. “Okay, look... I’m not saying you should go around enslaving everyone around you, or using your Gift to listen to everyone’s thoughts. Everyone is different, with different priorities and needs. You, you’re more reserved, desiring to get by on the strength of your own merits. Me, I use my Gift only if the situation calls for it. And Al...” he sighed. “Well, let’s just say that Al has a bit of an... impulse control problem. But it works for him. You just need to learn what works for you.”

“Yeah, well,” Alvin grumbled, clearing his throat, “speaking of what works around here, I think Amanda should be returning any time now. I say we take a break.”

Devon rolled his eyes skyward. “Alright. I need to run to the bathroom as it is.”

“And I need to run as well,” Shanna said, grabing her coat. “I need to pick up a few books from the library before my next class. Can we meet back here after dinner to continue the lessons?”

“Sure, sure. We’ll be here.”

Shanna slipped on her jacket and went downstairs. She reached for the door handle and was about to leave when the door opened. Shanna stepped back in surprise as a tall, beautiful blonde woman strode into the house. “Oh! Why hello there,” the woman said with a smile. “You must be one of Devon and Alvin’s little friends. My name is Amanda Towers. You’re not leaving so soon are you? We’ve not had a chance to talk yet.”

“Yes, well, I really need to be going,” Shanna explained. “I have to run to the library before my next class, and—”

“Oh nonsense,” Amanda gushed, taking Shanna by the hand, leading her back to the couch. “Just have a seat, and I’ll fix us some nice lemondade. There’s plenty of time, and I’ll only be a second. I just want to get to know more about you, dear.”

Shanna’s mouth opened and closed a few times. She had been raised to respect her elders, and despite the uncomfortable vibe she felt from the older woman, she decided to stay for a moment more. “Um, alright. Just for a little bit. But I really need to go soon.”

Amanda smiled, removing her coat, exposing the maroon business suit underneath. “I shall be just a moment.”

Shanna noted idly that she was very beautiful. Wonder if I’ll be that lovely when I am her age.

Moments later, Amanda returned with two glasses of pink lemondae, and handed one to Shanna. “Here we are. A nice cold drink.” She took a sip from her own glass. “So tell me my dear—”

“Shanna,” Shanna replied. “Shanna Cartwright.” She drank deeply from her lemonade. “Mmm. Yummy. So, ma’am—”

“Oh, dear, call me Amanda. I insist. We are going to become so close, after all.” She smiled, kicking off her high heels. “So tell me about yourself, my dear. How did you meet my little Alvin and his friend Devon?”

Shanna drank again before answering. “I met Devon in one of my classes... and... mmmm, I met Alvin... I met Alvin... um... here... when they brought me back here to their house...” Shanna’s head felt funny, and she shook her head to clear it. Then she frowned as she looked closer at Amanda, who was in the process of undressing. “Wha... what are you doing? Why are you... taking off your clothes?”

Amanda giggled. “Because Master Alvin wishes me to, silly.” He unsnapped her bra, freeing her large 40 DD’s, and tossed it to the floor. “Do you know what two types of girls go around naked, Shanna? Slaves and sluts.” She giggled again, reaching a hand over to caress Shanna’s cheek. “They both begin with the letter ‘S’, just like your name, Shanna. Isn’t that an INTERESTING coincidence?”

Shanna groaned, moving a step back. Her head felt thick and fluffy, her thoughts flowing like molasses. “What’s... wrong... with... me?” she asked.

“I’ve given you a little something to help you relax,” Amanda said, matter-of-factly, as she slid her panties down below her feet and stepped out of them. “It’s what I do. Master Alvin spots a pretty girl, invites her over to my home—” She placed a hand over her mouth, giggling. “Oh, excuse me, it’s not really MY home anymore, is it? I meant to say Master Alvin’s home. So, he invites a beautiful girl home, I bring her a nice cold drink, and drug her, making her all nice and open for the Master to take her as his own.”

Shanna tried to get up, tried to get to her feet, to run, to escape... but thoughts were moving super slow, and her body’s movements were slow and jerky. “Oh no,” Amanda said, placing a hand on Shanna’s chest, forcing her back down to the couch. “You can’t leave just yet. You don’t WANT to leave... you want to stay here with me.”

Amanda’s words seemed to boom in Shanna’s mind, loud and booming, like little explosions that rocked her very foundation. She knew she needed to leave, that she should get out of this situation as soon as possible... but the words in her head kept overriding her own thoughts. With a soft groan, she realized that she DID want to stay there with Amanda.

“Yes,” the nude blonde cooed softly in her ear. “You want to stay here with me, and listen to all my pretty words.”

Shanna moaned softly, the thundering booms inside her head so pretty. “Pretty words...”

“Yes. My very pretty words.”

“Pretty... wordsss...”

“Tell me, Shanna dear,” Amanda said, sliding a hand across Shanna’s chest as she began to unbutton her blouse, “how do you feel about sex with other women?”

Shanna groaned, the pleasure of Amanda’s touch making it even harder to think. Her mouth opened, but only a gurgle came out. Amanda’s smile widened, and she slipped her free hand deftly inside the wasitband of Shanna’s slacks. “You should be more open, Shanna dear,” Amanda whispered as she stroked and caressed. “Open to new possibilites. New ideas. Pleasurable ideas.” She slowly slid down the zipper of Shanna’s pants.

“What the FUCK do you think you’re doing?!?”

Amanda jerked away instantly. Gasping, she stood up from the couch and moved to kneel before her Master Alvin and his friend Devon. “Oh! Master! I didn’t mean to take liberties with your newest acquisition. I was just... softening her up for you—”

“Softening her up?” Devon exclaimed. “That is our FRIEND, not some little plaything for your amusement!” He turned and glared at Alvin. “Is THIS how you go about getting the girls you parade around whenever I come over? Getting them loopy on lemondade, then using your Gift to finish the job?”

Alvine turned red. “Hey, its not like you don’t take advantage of people yourself, you know!” he shot back. “You don’t just use your Gift to get good test scores on tests, so you can stow the holier-than-thou attitude, Dev!”

“Hey, I’m not the one on trial here. This is YOUR mess, not mine. You know the rules. Shanna is part of our group, and we don’t subvert the other members of our group!” He sighed deeply. “Not to mention that she will likely be royally PISSED when she finally snaps out of it and remembers what happened.”

Alvin sighed, pulling Amanda to her feet and locking eyes with her a moment. Speaking to Devon, he replied, “Then, my friend... I guess it would be best if she... didn’t remember what happened to her. If you know what I mean.” He held the twitching Amanda tightly in his arms, and lead her gently towards the stairs. “The drink has her pretty open right now. You could make her do pretty much anything you want right now just by telling her to.” He smirked. “So watch what you say, old friend.”

Devon sighed deeply, moving over to sit next to Shanna. Her eyes were wide and glassy, unfocused. Her blouse was partially unbuttoned, and her perfect breasts were partially visible. Devon groaned, his cock stiffening at his closeness to her. It was undeniable that she was beautiful, undeniable that he was deeply attracted to her.

It would be so easy right now, he thought to himself. SO easy to make you want me, to desire me... to make you fall in love with me. His vision darkened. Even easier to make you worship me... to make you my loyal and loving slave, a deeply devoted little slut, passionate and caring... the type of woman I would love at my side. He shook his head. No. No. I... we don’t do that to our own. Not like this. If you fall in love with me someday, I want it to be of your own choice, because you want to, not because I put the thought into your head.

Lifting Shanna’s chin gently, forcing her eyes to his own, he sighed. “Shanna. Listen to me. Everything is okay. You are fine. Trust me, you are just fine.” Shanna gurguled, the pretty words darting and fluttering in her mind like a swarm of seagulls. Devon sighed deeply. “It would be best if you forgot what happened here today when you met Miss Towers. Yes, just forget everything that happened from now, until you awaken in a few hours.” Saying thus, he glared hard into her eyes, focusing his Gift, and sent one thought directly into her mind.

Sleep

* * *

Shanna awoke with a start, jerking as the alarm clock went off next to her. Sitting up, she yawned and stretched. For a moment she was disoriented, her surroundings new and strange, and then she realized where she was. Reaching over, she turned off the alarm clock, then gasped as she saw the time.

“Two o’ clock! Damn! I’m going to be late for class!”

Getting to her feet, Shanna ran to the door, nearly running into a very attractive, and strangely familiar blonde woman dressed only in scarlet lingerie, with a black leather choker around her neck. Seeing her, Shanna gulped, blushing furiously. “Oh. Ex... excuse me, Miss... I didn’t see you there. I, um, I’m—”

“You’re Shanna. Shanna Cartwright,” the blonde said with a small smile. “I’m Amanda Towers. I was just coming to check up on you. The Master instructed me to watch over you and make sure you awoke in time for your class.”

“Master, hmmm?” Shanna frowned. She disliked the was Alvin had obviously tampered with the poor woman’s mind, but at the moment she was more concerned with making it to her class on time. “Well, Miss Towers—”

“Amanda, please,” the blonde woman smiled.

“—Amanda, then,” Shanna continued, gently squeezing past her, “I really must run. I have just enough time to swing by the library on the way to class and pick up a book or two I needed.” She sighed. “Must have been more worn out from practice that I thought to fall asleep like that. Are Alvin and Devon still here?”

Amanda nodded. “They are in the Master Bedroom, playing the new Final Fantasy game I brought home with me.” She sighed, an almost forlorn sigh. “I expect they’ll be doing that the rest of the night.” Instead of doing me, her unspoken thought finished.

“Well,tell them both that I’ll be back around seven,” Shanna replied, dashing to the door. She waved to Amanda, then buttoning her jacket closed, left the house.

She seemed like a nice woman, Shanna thought to herself as she walked to class. Very friendly. Kinda cute too. Just wish I knew where I’d seen her before. Her nippled hardened slightly, sending tingles through her body as the fabric rubbed against them. Hmmmmm... a bit cooler than I thought out today. I’ll have to remember to bring my sweater with me next time.

((end of part 2))