The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tight Fit Too

Part V

“Ms. Winslow, as was explained to you earlier, even though you are not under oath, this is not a court of law. As such, it means that you do not have the protections afforded to you by the courts.”

I nodded. I understood. I didn’t like the way this was going but I understood. I’d always heard that Dean Hartley was a hard man and so far, he was living up to everything I’d ever heard about him.

“Not guilty, Your Honor.”

“Ms. Winslow, you don’t have to call me Your Honor. Dean or Dean Hartley is fine.”

I nodded. “I’m not guilty, Dean.”

“All right then. First things first, did you have sex with Professor Henderson?”

“No, Your Honor,” I said and then I caught myself. “I mean, no, Dean.”

“Did you want to?”

I shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Of course I wanted to. “Half the girls in his class want to do that,” I said.

“I’m not asking about half the girls in his class. I’m asking about you.”

“I know but—”

“Ms. Winslow, would you just answer the question. Did you want to have sex with Professor Henderson. Yes or no?”

“Yes.”

“Did you ask him for sex?”

“No.”

“Did he turn you down for sex?”

“I already told you. I didn’t ask.”

“Did he ask you for sex?”

“No.”

“Did you turn him down for sex?”

“No.”

“Ms. Winslow, we have evidence that you did have sex with Professor Henderson.”

That was impossible. I’d never had sex with Professor Henderson so how could they have evidence that I did. This was insane.

The dean produced a folder from his desk. “Do you recognize this letter,” he said.

I looked at the letter. It was pretty simple. “I can’t stop thinking about how you fucked me last night,” it read. “Your cock is so big and thick and hard. Your cock is better than any of the boys on campus and I should know. I think about you all the time. I want your dick in my pussy. I masturbate whenever I see you in class. I want you to fuck me whenever you want me to and in return, I want to make sure I get an A in your class.” It was signed Heather Winslow.

I handed the letter back. “I’ve never seen this before,” I said.

The dean handed it back to me. “Is that your signature at the bottom?”

I didn’t have to look at the note to know it was. I had no idea how they’d gotten my signature at the bottom of that note but it was definitely my signature. “It looks like mine,” I admitted, “but I didn’t sign this.”

“Ms. Winslow.”

“I already told you. I didn’t fuck my professor.”

“This note says you did.”

“That note is a lie.”

“A lie with your signature.”

“I didn’t write it.”

“It was printed on an HP Inkjet, just like the kind you have in your room.”

“How could you know that?”

“There are ways.”

“Well, that says nothing. Lots of people have HP Inkjets.”

“Yes, but there aren’t lots of people named Heather Winslow, but let’s move on.”

“Okay.”

“What did you want from Professor Henderson.”

“I wanted a good grade ... but, I wasn’t going to fuck him for it if that’s what you’re trying to get me to say.”

“Ms. Winslow.”

“What?”

“It would go a lot easier if you’d just cooperate.”

“Lie, you mean.”

“No, I mean tell the truth.”

“I am telling you the truth.”

It went on that way for a while and finally, we broke for lunch. To tell the truth, I was starting to get a little hot in there, and I don’t mean hot-mad. I mean the other kind of hot. It was just the way the dean was interrogating me. He was so forceful and even though I hadn’t done anything wrong, I almost wished he had so when push finally came to shove, the Dean could finally force it out of me.

“How you holding up in there?”

I turned around to see Ted Stevens standing behind me. “You,” I almost snarled except it wasn’t that harsh. “You did this to me.”

Ted held up his hands. “It wasn’t me,” he said.

“Yeah, then who was it?”

“It wasn’t me,” he tried to say. “Listen, I’m on your side.”

“Do you think I tried to blackmail my professor?”

Ted said nothing which unfortunately said more about what he thought than if he’d tried to say it with words.

“I thought so,” I spat out.

“Listen—”

“No, you listen. I didn’t do it and I don’t care what anyone says. I didn’t do it.”

Ted said nothing.

“You know what I want?” I asked.

Ted shook his head.

“Come on,” I said. “Follow me.”

“Why? Where are you going?”

“I’m not going to tell you,” I told him. “If you want to know, then you’re going to have to follow me.”

“I don’t have to follow you,” he said.

“No, you don’t,” I said, “but who knows. I might have some horribly devious plot in my head, and if you don’t follow me, you might not find out about it until it’s already done and then where would that leave you. The guy who could have stopped it but did nothing about it. That’s not a good place to be.”

“Come on. You wouldn’t actually do something like that.”

“Aw, but how do you know. After all, I thought we’d already established that I’m a mean, rotten person, that I’m a cruel seductress of unsuspecting professors. Hell, I’ve even had sex with the man who was sent to investigate me. I must be horribly rotten.”

“You’re not rotten,” Ted said.

“Aw, but how do you know that? The only way to find out is to make sure for yourself.”

He was wavering. I knew it but I knew better than to push him any harder. He was either going to come or he wasn’t.

“Suit yourself,” I told Ted. “I don’t have time to wait for you,” and with that, I headed off in the direction of the parking lot where I’d parked my car.

“Hey.”

I didn’t stop. I just kept walking.

“Hey.”

I finally stopped and I turned around. “Did you say something?”

“You know I did. You like to live life on the edge, don’t you?”

“You think so?”

“I know so.”

“So what? You going to be a character witness for me now?”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I just can’t.”

“Come on,” I said.

I was walking again and I wondered if Ted was going to follow me. I shouldn’t have wondered because before I knew it, he was right there beside me.

“Where are we going? To the parking lot?”

“Sure looks that way,” I said.

“Where are we going then?”

I didn’t bother to answer. I just kept on walking through the parking lot.

“Hey,” he said. “Hey, Heather. Where are we going?”

And still, I didn’t say anything. I just kept right on walking.

“Come on Heather.”

I’d crossed the parking lot now and it was clear I wasn’t going to my car.

“Heather. Where are we going?”

I still wasn’t saying anything.

“Come on, Heather.”

It was a big shed, I was headed towards and Ted was right behind me.

“What is this?” he asked.

“It’s the gardener’s shed,” I said. I didn’t bother to tell him how I’d found this place or what the groundskeepers had done to me when I’d found it. “It’s where they keep the big tractors and other equipment.”

“Okay, it’s the gardener’s shed. So why are we here?”

“We’re here because I want you to fuck me.”

“Because why?”

“Because I want you to fuck me,” I said again. “Do you know how hot that was in there?”

“How hot what was?”

“How hot it was this morning. How hot it was to have the Dean grilling me like that. My pussy was so wet.”

Ted was looking at me and I knew what he was thinking. He was wondering if I’d lost my mind.

“I was so wet,” I said again. “I would have done whatever anyone told me to do just so long as that meant I was going to get my pussy fucked.”

Ted just stared at me.

“I so wanted the Dean to call me a bad girl. I wanted him to tell me to take my skirt off. I wanted him to cum in my pussy.”

“He wouldn’t do that.”

“I know but I wanted him to. He was making me so hot.”

“So I don’t get it. Why—”

“Why are we here?”

Ted nodded.

“Well, believe it or not, you’re the next best thing.”

“Excuse me.”

“If I can’t have him, I want you.”

“I don’t—”

“I want to get fucked, Ted. I want it so bad. I want you to bend me over and I want you to fuck me hard. Can’t you see that?”

“Yeah, but I’m not supposed to.”

“I know,” I said. “That’s why I want it.”

I could tell he was thinking about it but I just hadn’t pushed him over the edge yet.

“Come on, Ted. Please.”

I really thought he wasn’t going to do it. He just had that look, you know, like he was thinking too hard about it, like he was going to think so hard about it that he was going to talk himself out of it, or at least that was what I was thinking right up until ...

Right up until he turned me around and bent me over one of the mowers in the barn. “So you want me to fuck you, do you?” he said.

He wasn’t really asking me and I didn’t really care whether he was asking me. I would have told him yes, of course, but it didn’t really matter what I wanted.

He pulled my skirt up and I could feel his hands on my ass. “Still no panties, I see,” he said.

“Never,” he said.

“Good,” he said. “You know why?”

I shook my head.

“It’s because I think I like you this way.”

I liked me this way, too. I had my hands on the frame of the mower as I felt Ted peel my tights off my ass. I could smell the smell of fresh cut grass and then I felt the feel of his cock as Ted slipped it between my legs.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it.”

And that was it. Once Ted had decided he was going to do me, he really went after me and my pussy absolutely loved it.

I could feel his hands on my hips. It gave him a better hold as he fucked my pussy hard.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned. “Oh fuck.”

I couldn’t have said it any better. I wanted him to fuck me but more than that, I wanted to take his cum.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned.

I knew what was going to happen and I knew I wanted it to happen. I wanted to feel his cum.

“Oh fuck,” Ted groaned and then he groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

I could feel his cum and it felt so good.

Ted left his cock between my legs and my pussy couldn’t help itself. Even after he’d cum, he felt so big and fat between my legs. Mmm yeah. I loved it.

“We better get cleaned up,” he said.

“Cleaned up?” I asked.

“You still have an afternoon session with the Dean.”

“How’s it going so far?” I asked.

Ted looked down at me. “Let’s put it this way,” he said. “From what I know of what’s coming, it’s unlikely you’re going to want to fuck me as much as you do right now.”

“What do you mean?”

He just shrugged. He probably knew he’d already said too much but he decided to tell me one thing more. “After this afternoon’s session, it’s more than likely instead of being hot the way you are now, you’re going to be hot in a different way.”

And try as I might, I wasn’t going to get anything more out of him that afternoon.

* * *

Court was back in session. I know it wasn’t really a court, but it certainly felt like a court to me and since I was the one on trial, I felt free to call it anything I liked.

I guess they were done with me or at least the Dean didn’t have any more questions he wanted to ask. That might have sounded like a good thing but I was about to find out that it wasn’t nearly as good as I thought it was.

It was apparently time for them to call some witnesses.

The first witness was my roommate Claire.

Claire spun quite a story there on the stand and on the surface at least, it wasn’t all that far from the truth. I was a slut, she admitted, although she’d had to have that drawn out of her. Did she think I liked to fuck, she was asked.

She paused and she looked at me before she answered. “Yes,” she answered in a hushed voice. Yes, she supposed I was.

“This next part is important,” the Dean asked. “Do you think she’d have sex with one of her teachers.”

“With one of her teachers?” Claire asked.

“Yes, with one of her teachers.”

Claire hesitated before answering. “Yes,” she said finally. Yes, she thought I’d do that.

“Is there a reason why you think that?” the Dean asked.

Claire looked at me before she looked back at the Dean and that’s when I knew. There was just something in the way she looked at me. She was loving this and she wanted to make sure I knew it. “I shouldn’t say this,” she said finally, “but I think she’s always been more interested in sex than in studying.”

“Why do you say that?” the Dean asked.

“Do I have to say?”

Oh, she was good. She was going to make them draw it out of her and all the while, she was going to act like she didn’t want to tell.

“Yes, you have to say,” the Dean told her.

“Well, she’s always wearing these tights.”

“Tights?”

“Tights,” Claire said.

It was clear that wasn’t what the Dean had expected. “I’m not sure what that has to do with anything,” he began.

He didn’t have to say anything more. Claire knew it and I knew it. Claire was going to make sure he understood. “She likes to wear tights,” Claire said again. “That’s all she wears. Just tights and never any panties. She likes to tease guys. She wants to see if she can get them inside her tights.”

All the males in the room were looking at me and dammit, it was making me hot.

“She’ll let a guy take her tights down and she’ll let them fuck her that way, but what she really likes is when they rip her tights open, because she says, it’s like they’re ripping into her.”

Now, all the men were definitely looking at me.

“She likes to get herself fucked and then she’ll leave her tights around, kind of like ... kind of like a trophy or something. It’s almost like she’s trying to say, ‘Look at me. Look what I did.’”

The Dean cleared his throat before asking his next question.

“Yes well, thank you, Ms. Bixley, but now this next part is very important. You said you thought your roommate would have sex with her teachers, but is there any teacher in particular that you thought she might want to have sex with?”

“Do I have to answer that?”

“Yes you have to answer that.”

“Well, there was one,” Claire said.

“Yes? Do you know which professor that was?”

“Yes, it was her Poli Sci professor. I think she said his name was Mr. Henderson. She said she really wanted to fuck him.”

The little slut. Sure, I’d said that or something like that, but the way she was telling it was all wrong. She made it sound like I was planning to fuck him and that wasn’t right.

“Tell us about that,” the Dean said.

“She was really glad when she got the Poli Sci course,” Claire said. “She said the professor was this guy that all the girls wanted to fuck and she said she wanted to fuck him, too.”

“Was there something more?”

“Yes.”

“What was there?”

“She was going to do it. She said she was going to fuck him.”

Liar, I thought. I’d never said that. Claire was a fucking liar. Of course, good luck getting these men to believe that. They all thought I was a slut so what Claire was saying made total sense to them.

“Is there anything else you want to add?”

Claire shook her head.

“Thank you, Ms. Bixley. I know this has been hard for you and we appreciate your coming here to help us out.”

“I was only doing my duty.”

That was a lie. She knew it and I knew it. She was getting back at me and that might have been fine if I was the only one she was trying to hurt, but I wasn’t the only one who was getting hurt. Professor Henderson was being hurt by this and he was an innocent bystander.

I would have stopped it if I could. I would have said I was guilty if that would have helped but it wouldn’t have helped. To say I was guilty would have only dragged Professor Henderson even further underwater and so I had to hold my tongue and let them call their next witness.

Their next witness was almost as much of a surprise as their first witness had been because their next witness was Keith.

He wasn’t as good a liar as Claire was but then he didn’t have to be. They weren’t really looking to refute his story. They just wanted what he had to say on the record and so Keith told them what he had to tell them, that he and I were in the same Poli Sci course and that he’d heard me say I was going to fuck Professor Henderson.

I had a pretty good idea why Claire might hate me enough to make up a story like this, but Keith was different. Why was he going along with it and that’s when I realized it. That was exactly what he was doing. He was going along, and once I realized that, it all became clear.

Keith was going along. He was going along with what Claire wanted. It was all part of a show, but it was her show and Keith was only a bit player in the show, a necessary one to be sure, but in the end, it was her show.

“Thank you, Mr. Richmond,” the Dean said finally. “Your cooperation in this investigation is very much appreciated and you are free to go.”

Keith nodded and he stood. Apparently, Claire and Keith were the only witnesses, but they were enough. The Dean waited for them to leave the room before he turned to address me.

“The evidence as you can see is quite compelling,” he said. “Is there any change you’d like to make in your statement?”

I knew what he was asking me. Change my statement and admit my guilt even if I wasn’t guilty. Maybe I’d get off with a suspension. Maybe not. But if I changed my statement, I’d probably have to admit to having sex with Professor Henderson and if I did, that would probably ruin him and he was the innocent party.

“Well?”

I shook my head. “I won’t change anything,” I said. “I stand by what I said. Nothing happened.”

The Dean sighed. “Very well then. Based on the testimony and the evidence given at this hearing, we will decide if there is sufficient evidence for a finding of wrongdoing and if such a finding is reached, to determine what penalty should be administered. Until such a verdict is reached, you are on probation. Do you have any questions?”

I shook my head.

“All right then. You are free to go.”

It wasn’t until I got outside that I realized I hadn’t asked how long it would take for them to come to a decision but I also knew I wasn’t going to go back inside to ask the question. It felt good to be out in the sunlight and I wasn’t going to go back in just for that.

But if I wasn’t going to do that, what was I going to do?

To be fair about it, I didn’t much feel like going to class. Hell, to be honest about it, I didn’t much feel like doing anything at all. It was like I felt like something could happen at any moment, and I felt like I couldn’t figure out what it was I wanted to do until I knew what was going to happen next.

So I went home. To be honest, I had no idea what I was going to do if I found Claire there. I would have liked to have really fucked her up but in the grand scheme of things, that would probably be the final nail in the coffin so maybe in retrospect, it wasn’t the smartest thing to go back to the dorm room.

It was just my luck that Claire wasn’t there when I got back there. Heck, maybe she knew better than to come back there after she’d done what she’d done but for whatever reason, she wasn’t there.

As luck would have it, I hadn’t been in the room for more than fifteen minutes when there came a knock at the door.

Fuck it, I thought. I was in no mood to entertain guests and if it was someone for Claire, well they could fucking wait until she got back.

But whoever it was wasn’t getting the message because whoever it was knocked again. It was a dorm room dammit. It wasn’t like someone might miss it if someone was knocking at her door so if someone wasn’t answering, then it meant no one was home or no one wanted to receive guests.

Once more, there was a knock at the door.

Sheesh! What the hell was wrong with this person. Didn’t he get it. No one was home.

Fine. I’d answer the door. I’d tell whoever it was to go away and then I’d go back to my sulking.

Well that was the way I’d planned to do it but when I opened the door, who do you think I saw there?

I guess Keith didn’t get the message that Claire wasn’t coming straight back to the dorm room or maybe that was a fact that she hadn’t bothered to tell him. Whatever the case, it was Keith who was standing on my doorstep. “What are you doing here?” I demanded.

“Is um, is Claire here?”

“Does she look like she’s here?”

“Um no.”

“Then I guess that must be your answer.”

“Um, okay. I guess I’ll be going then.”

“I hope you’re proud of yourself,” I said.

“What?”

“I said I hope you’re proud of yourself.”

“What do you mean?”

“You fucked up that guy’s career.”

“What guy?”

“Professor Henderson. You know I didn’t have sex with him.”

“But Claire said—”

“Claire said what?”

“Nothing.”

“Uh uh. Not nothing. You were about to say something. Claire said what?”

“Nothing.”

“Come here, Keith.”

“W-why?”

“Cause I want to talk to you. Come here.”

I’m not sure if Keith even meant to do it but he took a step closer and then he took another step closer.

“I take it you and Claire have been going out together. Is that right?”

“Yeah.”

“Has she let you fuck her yet?”

“What?”

“I asked you if she’s let her fuck you yet.”

Keith shook his head.

“Oh. I see.”

“What?”

“She hasn’t let you fuck her. That’s too bad.”

“Why?”

“Oh my gosh. Keith. Isn’t that obvious? You’ve been waiting and you’ve been patient and you’ve helped her with what she’s wanted to do and you mean she hasn’t given you what you wanted. I would never make you wait like that.”

Even as I said that, I was moving closer and then I was letting my hand roam over the front of Keith’s jeans.

“Wait. What are you doing?”

“What’s it look like I’m doing?”

“I don’t think I should.”

“Why not?”

“Claire wouldn’t like it.”

“You mean you always do everything Claire tells you to do?”

“No.”

“That’s good. I was worried about you for a moment there.”

“But—”

“You mind if I see what you have in here?” I asked.

“What ... what are you doing?” Keith asked as I opened his jeans.

I didn’t bother to answer. I just knelt in front of him and I took his cock into my mouth.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned.

I didn’t say anything. I just kept sucking his cock.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned again.

He would have cum if I’d let him but I had other plans for him. I pulled back before he could cum.

“What? What are you doing?”

“What do you mean what am I doing?”

“You can’t stop now!”

“I thought you said I shouldn’t have started and now you don’t want me to stop. You need to make up your mind.”

“But you can’t leave me hanging like this. It’s not fair.”

“I’ll tell you what we can do. I’ll let you fuck me if you want but on one condition.”

“Sure.”

“You got to do me there.”

Keith looked at where I was pointing. “You mean Claire’s bed?” he asked.

“You got it. What about it? You want to fuck me or not?”

Keith hesitated for only a moment. “I want to fuck you,” he said.

It would have surprised me if he’d said anything else.

“Take off your clothes,” I told him.

Keith was doing it even as I removed my own clothes and in spite of myself, I was getting hotter. I had to keep telling myself that this guy and my roommate had framed me, but it was just so hot that I was going to be fucking him in Claire’s bed.

“Get in bed,” I ordered him and again, he complied with my order.

I hopped onto the bed and I straddled his body but I slapped his hands away when he tried to touch me. “Let me do it,” I told him.

I didn’t want him to touch my body. Not after what he’d done to me and especially not after what he’d done to Professor Henderson. From my way of looking at it, he didn’t deserve to touch me. I could touch him but not the other way around.

I reached between my legs and this time I ripped my own tights. It was the first time I’d ever done that but I certainly wasn’t going to let Keith do that.

I reached down and took hold of his cock. “I’ll bet you’ve wanted to do this for a long time, haven’t you? Ever since Claire got her hands on you, I’ll bet you’ve wanted to fuck someone in this bed.”

I slapped his hands away from my tits. He didn’t deserve to touch me there.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, to have a strong woman ride your cock. It feels really good, doesn’t it. I’ll bet it makes you want to cum, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

Again, I slapped his hands away. “I’ll bet you want to cum inside me, don’t you. I’ll bet you’ve been waiting for this for so long. I’ll bet you’ve been wanting to cum in this bed for so long.”

My pussy was stroking him harder and faster.

“You’re going to cum for me, aren’t you?” I said.

“Yeah.”

“I’ll bet you can’t wait for it to happen,” I told him.

“Yeah.”

My pussy was stroking him hard. “I’ll bet you can’t hold back anymore, can you?”

“No.”

I knew he couldn’t. “You’re going to cum for me,” I told him. “You’re going to cum for me so good.”

“Yeah.”

I pulled my pussy free at the last moment and I rubbed my body against his cock. Two reasons really. First, after what he and Claire had done, he didn’t deserve to cum in my pussy, and more importantly, I wanted his cum to be somewhere else.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck.”

“Oh yeah,” I cooed. “Oh yeah. You’re cumming so good.”

I let him cum until he’d cummed himself all out and then I told him he had to get up. He couldn’t stay there, I told him. He wouldn’t want Claire to come home and find him alone with me.

And it worked, too. I don’t know if the little weasel actually thought I was on his side but it was enough to get him moving and out the door ...

I went to work quickly. The first thing I did was to strip off my tights, making sure that I had some of Keith’s cum on it as I did. These I tucked under Claire’s pillow.

The next thing I did was to wipe my pussy off on Claire’s sheets. I moved the covers back in place to cover what I’d done but not enough so that she wouldn’t know that someone had been in her bed and then I went to clean myself up and a short while later, I was out and about. I almost wished that I’d be there to see when Claire discovered what I’d done but I kind of thought it better if maybe I wasn’t around when that happened.

I still had no idea where it was I was going to go but sometimes fate just seems to steer you in the right direction. That’s what happened that day because even before I could leave the dorm room, there was a knock on the door and who should it be but Claire’s friend, Amanda.

“So they’re kicking you out,” Amanda said.

“Yeah? Where’d you hear that?”

Amanda didn’t answer but then I’d known she wouldn’t because she just couldn’t tell me.

“Do you know why they’re going to kick me out?”

“I heard you were fucking some professor.”

“And I’ll bet you believed it, didn’t you?”

Again, Amanda said nothing and again, her silence didn’t matter.

“Would it matter to you if I said I didn’t do it?”

Amanda shrugged. “Not really,” she said.

I smiled. She was so easy to read. She said not really but there was just something in the way she stood. You could just tell it mattered to her. You could tell she wanted to know.

And there was a part of me that wanted to make it hard on her just because she wanted to know but at the same time, there was a part of me that wanted to tell my side of the story even more. “Well, you’re right about one thing,” I said.

In spite of herself, she just had to ask like I knew she would. “Yeah, what’s that?”

“They haven’t kicked me out yet, but if they do, and they probably will, if they do, it’s probably going to be because I fucked someone but it’s not who you think it is.”

I knew she wanted to know. She just couldn’t help herself. “Who is it?” she asked finally.

“Claire’s dad.”

“Yeah right,” she scoffed.

“You can laugh if you want but it’s true.”

“Yeah? So why would they, assuming it’s even true, which I don’t, why would they kick you out of school for fucking Claire’s dad?”

“Do you know him?”

“Do I know who?”

“Do you know Claire’s dad?”

“Yeah, I know him. “Why?”

“He came to the dorm room and one thing led to the other and before you knew it—”

“Oh my God. You seduced Claire’s dad?!”

“If you want to put it that way, yes.”

“You are such a slut.”

“But that’s just the point. Claire’s dad comes back and we do it again and Claire catches us doing it and she totally freaks. She tells her mom which breaks up their marriage and she’s fine with that but she wants more. She wants to get back at me so she gets this guy Keith. Do you know Keith?”

Amanda nodded.

“She gets this guy Keith and together, they concoct this story about me fucking my professor. It’s not that I didn’t want to. I did. But to get back at me, she’s willing to ruin his life so you tell me which is worse, that I’m a slut or that Claire’s a bitch.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“But what reason would I have to lie. You said I’m a slut and I admitted it. I have no problems with that so why would I add something new?”

Amanda shook her head.

“This is important,” I said. “You’ve already called me a slut and I admitted it. Why would I add something else?”

“I don’t know.”

“Maybe because what I’m saying is true.”

Amanda said nothing.

“You know Claire. Do you think she’s capable of doing what I said she did?”

The response was slow to come and when it did, it was almost imperceptible. Maybe Amanda didn’t even mean for me to see it but I did see it. Amanda nodded.

I’d come this far. I sure as hell wasn’t going to back down now. “So there you have it,” I said. “I’m a slut. Claire’s a bitch, but there’s something else I know. I know you’d like to be a slut, too.”

Amanda started to panic. “What? No. You got me all wrong. I’m not—”

“Oh, I know. You don’t want to be like me but I saw your face when I seduced your friend. There were two things there. You were pissed and ... you wished it could have been you.”

“No,” Amanda said weakly.

“Yes. I saw it. I know.”

“You just imagined it,” Amanda said even more weakly.

“I saw it,” I said. “You can’t hide it. You wanted to be a slut just like me.”

“Don’t tell,” Amanda pleaded desperately.

“Oh, I’m not going to tell,” I told her. “I’m going to do something even better.”

“What?” Amanda asked worriedly.

“I’m going to turn you into a slut just like me.”

This was the time for her to tell me no. This was the time for her to tell me I couldn’t do what I said and she did tell me that but it was a moment too late. Her first reaction hadn’t been to say no. Her first reaction had been to say yes.

“We’re going to go back to that same pub where we were before and we’re going to find you a boy to fuck.”

Amanda was shaking her head. “No,” she whimpered. “No.”

“You don’t want to be a vindictive, little bitch like Claire, do you? You don’t want to be a hater ‘cause that will tear you up inside. If you’re going to be torn up inside, it should be from a big, fat cock being rammed up inside your tight, little pussy.

Amanda’s gasp told me all I needed to know.

“You like that,” I said. “You like the image of a cock between your legs.”

“Y-y-yes,” she said. I’m not even sure she knew what she was saying but it didn’t really matter.

“You’re a cute girl,” I told her. “We’ll have your pussy stuffed in no time.”

“We will?”

I nodded. “We will.” I looked her over. She was wearing a pink and white top and some tight jeans. “You can keep the top,” I told her, “but the jeans are going to have to go.”

“What?”

“A slut has to be ready to fuck at a moments notice.”

“What? You mean right now?”

“Of course I mean right now. Take off those jeans and your panties, too, that is if you’re wearing them.”

“Of course, I’m wearing panties.”

“Well you won’t be for long.”

“Why?”

“I already told you. A slut needs to be ready to fuck at a moments notice.”

“But—”

“But what? I know your type, Amanda. Shy. Timid. You stay on the sidelines but deep down inside, you wish you could get involved.”

I could see her nodding ever so slightly.

“This is your chance,” I told her. “This is your chance to get off the sideline but to do it, you have to do what I say and you have to do it without question.”

Again, I saw Amanda nod.

“Just imagine what you’d feel like if you let this one chance slip through your fingers. It’s never going to come again, you know. This is your one chance to get off the sideline so I’m going to tell you just once more. Take off your jeans and your panties.”

She moved slowly but she was moving. She unbuttoned her jeans and she took off her shoes. Off came her jeans and she gave me one last look but with just a nod from me, off came her panties, too.

“What are you doing?” I asked as her hands covered her pussy. “Sluts like us never cover ourselves up. Sluts like us are always on display so put those hands down.”

Amanda dropped her hands and I went to my dresser and I took out a new pair of tights that were a perfect match for her top. “Put these on,” I told her.

I was glad to see that she seemed to be done arguing with me because she just took the tights and she put them on just as she’d been told to do.

I got a black mini and handed it to the girl. “Put this on, too.”

I liked it. Pink on top, then black, then pink. Hmm. I looked at her feet. She looked to be the same size as me. I sure hoped she was. I pulled out a pair of black heels. “Put these on.”

Not bad, I thought. If I were a guy, I was sure I’d want to fuck her, so not bad at all.

“Now, Amanda, we’re going to go out and get you fucked because that’s what sluts like us do. You got that?”

I loved the way she meekly acquiesced. God, the boys were just going to love that.

“We’re going to get you fucked. That means you’re going to do whatever I say. Right?”

Again, with the meek, little nod. Man, this girl was going to get fucked in no time at all.

“Good. Then I know exactly where we should go.”

I took Amanda to the pub and I told her to order a drink.

“Where are going?” she asked.

“I’m going to find you a boy to fuck,” I said. “Now it’s important for you to stay here and whatever happens, it’s important that you not turn around and that you not speak. You got that?”

“Why?” What’s going to happen?”

“Amanda, you’ve got to trust me, okay?”

“I don’t know.”

“Trust me. It’ll be just fine.”

“O-okay.”

I’d seen him almost from the time I’d entered the pub with Amanda. He’d be perfect for her. I was sure of that so with Amanda set up at the bar, I approached the guy. “Hey,” I said.

He took a drink from his beer. “Hey,” he said back.

I already knew he’d seen Amanda at the bar. “I was wondering if you could do me a favor.”

“A favor like what?”

“I know you’ve seen my girl, Amanda, over there by the bar but I’m just wondering. Does she look any different to you?”

John took another drink from his beer. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, she does. She looks like you.”

“Maybe, but what she really wants is you.”

“But I thought you said—”

“I lied.”

John took another drink from his beer and then he downed the contents of his mug but his eyes never left Amanda’s body. “That was pretty slimy of you, you know.”

“I know but I’m trying to make it up to her right now.”

“You’re sure about this,” John said.

“I’m sure. She wants you. She wants you right now.”

“I suppose I could take her back to—”

I shook my head. “She’s primed and ready for sex,” I told him. “She wants you but she wants sex right now. Just look at her with that short, little skirt, so short that it does nothing to hide herself. Just looking at her in her sheer, little tights, so fresh and pink just like her pussy. She’s not wearing any panties, you know. If that doesn’t make you hard, then you’re not half the man I thought you were.”

John didn’t say anything but he was definitely looking.

“Are you hard, John?”

John nodded.

“Then go and get her, John, but just one thing. You can’t say anything. She thinks she’s here for an anonymous bar fuck. You can’t take that away from her, John.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You don’t have to understand. Just promise me you won’t say a word.”

He was still looking at Amanda. “Sure,” he said. “Whatever.”

“You promise?”

“Yeah sure. I promise.”

“All right then. Let’s go.”

I walked back to where Amanda was still waiting. “You’re in luck,” I told her. “I found someone for you.”

“Cool. Oh.”

That ‘oh’ was hardly unexpected. After all, at just that moment, she’d felt John’s hands on her body, one of them on each of her cheeks.

“Oh geez.”

He was pulling her skirt up and then he was taking her tights down and if her moan was any indication, there was no doubt that John had just managed to thrust his way into her tight, little pussy.

“No moaning,” I told her. “When you’re in private, sure, but this is a public place and you do want to come back, don’t you, so you can get some more cock to fuck.”

She nodded but her eyes were frantic.

“Just focus on it,” I told her. “Focus on the cock between your legs. Focus on how good it feels. Focus on how good it feels to let yourself get fucked.”

“Focus on what a slut you are.” I knew John could hear me talking and I knew he was thrusting harder. “Focus on what a tramp you are. A sweet, little bar tramp, a little pussy that just needs to get bar fucked.”

“Yeah.”

It was almost a moan but she managed to catch herself at the last moment.

“Your pussy is so hot,” I told her. “You pussy is so hot but what you really need is for a man to cum inside you.”

“Yeah.”

Okay, that was a moan but I wasn’t going to begrudge her that. “And when he does,” I said, “you’re going to cum, too, because there’s nothing that a slut like you loves more than having a man’s cum between her legs.”

“Fuck yeah.”

“Are you ready?”

“I’m so ready.”

Almost as if on cue, John came and Amanda’s face looked so cute as it contorted into a look of utter bliss.

It was only then that she turned to see who’d fucked her. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “John. Yes. Thank you.”

Claire was in the dorm room when Amanda and me finally returned. Her eyes blazed when she saw who I was with. “What the hell are you doing with her?” she raged.

I really wasn’t sure which one of us she was talking to but I decided to answer. “We were out getting Amanda fucked,” I said.

“Bull shit.”

“No bull shit. She’s got a pussy full of cum right now.”

“It feels so good,” Amanda cooed. “I like it.”

“You slut!”

Amanda looked at me and I looked at her and we both laughed at the same time. “That’s us,” I said. “Just a couple of sluts.”

“I hate you,” Claire screamed. “I hate you.”

“What a bitch,” Amanda said.

“Told ya.”

“Yeah, I know. I never should have doubted you. Claire really is a bitch. I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.”

“Because you were her friend.”

“Yeah, but not anymore. Not anymore.”