The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tights Tonight

We had been going out for a short while. Maybe about 6 months. I always knew about her fascination with hypnosis, and I let her try to hypnotize me, but I don’t think it ever worked on me. I also knew about her latex and spandex fetish, but that certainly didn’t bother me. She was a yoga instructor. Her body was tight and the latex was tighter. She would typically wear spandex workout gear to and from work, and then keep it on the rest of the time. The first time I saw her latex bike suit, it certainly threw me, but damn it was hot. It was metallic blue with a small white stripe going down each side. She looked like one of those pit girls at the races. Her name is Jody. She is 5′4″, with long auburn hair and green eyes, incredibly hot. Back to the story. I was never a workout guy, never mind yoga. BUT, I figured that I would at least get to see my girlfriend bend and flex in front of me while wearing some tight clothes. How bad could that be? Besides, after failed attempt and failed attempt and failed attempt at hypnosis, I figured it would be good for her confidence if we tried something else together. So we began doing yoga at home shortly after going out. Some of those moves are certainly hard, but with practice they became easier. I think it’s partially the clothes. At first, I was adamant about wearing sweats. I never would be caught dead with spandex on. But with a good amount of coaxing.. mostly a pair of scissors to my sweat pants.. I reluctantly tried the spandex. I started out with black underarmour shorts and a long sleeve spandex shirt. I couldn’t believe how comfortable it was, and easy to move in. As we worked out, I became used to wearing spandex. We worked up from shorts to leggings, and now I wear footed tights with gymnastic shoes. After a good session one day, Jody suggested I wear the spandex around the house. It was comfortable after all, so why not jump into a clean set? It sounded like a good idea. From that point, we wore it around the house. The one day she suggested we wear it out. So why not? I wore it as underwear, and always wore a spandex shirt as my base layer. I really got to like the feel of it on my skin. Every move was like a tiny massage. It felt incredible. So there we were one night, Jody lounging on the couch in a silver, full body, spandex catsuit, looking amazing. She turned to me and said, “lets try hypnosis again.” I replied, “you know babe, I don’t know, it never seems to work on me.”

* * *

Little did he know that hypnosis worked on him right away. IT was the first time I brought him into trance when we first met that I knew he was going to be my pet. All this time I’ve been hypnotizing him, increasing his love for spandex and conditioning him to drop into trance while making him believe it wasn’t working. I had suggested we work out together, as much as he loves me in spandex and latex, I love the sight of a man in tight clothes just as much. Slowly I conditioned him to wear and enjoy the feel of spandex on his body. We made our way from covering parts of the body to covering the full body. But tonight I had a new plan. Latex. So we were sitting there, and I was just rejected on a hypnosis session. I certainly wasn’t discouraged. After a short pause, I used his trigger. “Tights tonight.” He was out like a light, limp and loose, his body relaxed. I deepened his trance using his own breathing. “With every breath in, you will inhale relaxation. With every exhale, you will release your inner tensions. Each new inhalation of relaxation will double your relaxation, making you feel so good. The better you feel, the deeper you go. The deeper you go, the better you will feel.” At this point, this deepener usually spirals him down into complete bliss. I can mold him like putty after a few minutes of this loop. “Tommy, you have been enjoying your spandex very much, and you will continue to wear it every day. Tonight we will try something new. I bought you latex tights and a latex shirt. The tights are special, however. They have a sheath for the penis, with a special twist, and an insert for your ass, with a special surprise. You will be slightly reluctant to try them on, but you have a deep curiosity for what it will feel like.” “On the count of 3, you will awaken, not remembering you were in trance. 1. 2. 3.”

* * *

Did I just blink long? I can swear I missed a commercial.. or did I? I don’t know, deja-vu or a glitch in the matrix. Whatever it was, it was gone. That happens to me sometimes. I’ll be there in the moment, and then I feel like I’ve lost some time. Jody says it’s just because we work out so hard, I get a little dehydrated. So I took a sip of my water. A few minutes later, Jody takes something out of a bag. It’s black and shiny and slippery. “How about we try this on?” she asks. “What is it?” I say. “They’re black latex mens shirt and leggings. Just your size, and they have some fun parts.” I dunno, I don’t mind spandex.. but latex? I’m not sure.. though if the spandex feels good.. I wonder how the latex would feel. “What are these fun parts you mention?” I ask. “Why don’t we just try them on and I’ll explain as we go. Trust me, you’ll like it.” “What the hell,” I thought. I’ve become very go with the flow since we’ve been together. So I stripped down and we started to pull off my clothes. “First the shirt,” Jody said. She began to sprinkle some powder into the sleeves and then helped me in to it. It was so tight, yet, stretchy. It felt like a second skin, massaging me with every move, better than the spandex ever felt. “Now the tights.” So Jody repeated the same maneuvers with the powder. She began by getting them on my feet. And then she told me to stand up. Very sensuously, she helped the tights up my calves, to my thighs. “Now for the fun parts,” she said “there’s a sheath here for your penis. It will make the sensation of a second skin that much better.” “Wait!,” I said, “whoa, what the hell is that thing in the back. I don’t do anal exploration. No way in hell.” “Tights tonight” she said, “you have always been curious about anal play. This is so small and very unobtrusive. Your curiosity will double each time I snap my fingers. 1, 2, 3, awake.” SNAP! I felt a little light headed again. Maybe the latex was too tight. But I wasn’t going to do any anal play. SNAP! Though it is very small and unobtrusive. SNAP! And she does have lube. SNAP! “well, ok, since it’s small and you have lube, give it a shot, but go slow.” I said. “NO problem, you will enjoy this, trust me.” It was probably was the thickness of a pen. She lubed it up and eased it in. Not too bad really. Then she pulled the waistband all the way up. IT did feel good on my body. I felt like I had a tight new skin, all black and shiny. “OK,” I said, “so what’s so special and fun about these parts?” “Well,” Jody began, with a gulp of air,“ there’s this little magnetic chord, and when I attach it to your tights, it energizes stimulators in the sheath of the penis and butt plug. It will let me control the intensity and speed of the vibrations. Also, on the underside of the tights, there’s a hose connection so we can inflate that butt plug and fill you up!” My eyes popped open, “what are you talking about? NO NO NO NO. Absolutely not. I will not do this, I’m not into this, it’s not going to happen.” And then she said one word. “Freeze!.” I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak. Nothing.

* * *

“You’re probably wondering what is going on sweetie. Right now you find yourself in a situation where you can’t move and you can’t speak. You’re right. You can’t. You know why? You’ve been hypnotized and conditioned. All those weeks that you thought you were nodding off, or the hypnosis wasn’t working, it was. Perfectly. You’re an incredible hypnotic subject.” I was about to lay this all on him. “You see, I’m a little bit of a fetishist. I love hypnosis, spandex, and latex. But until now, I’ve had to enjoy all those things on my own. When I found out you were so hypnotizable, I knew what I needed to do. So I formulated my plan and it’s working out perfectly.” “But I’m not into kinky things,” I said. She responded, “are you, or are you not wearing latex, that you wanted to try out.. after taking off spandex that you enjoy wearing? Yes, you are a fetishist, and you will like it kinky. Believe me.”

* * *

I couldn’t believe this was happening. How did this happen? I don’t even recollect. The only thing I did know, was that she was kind of right. I loved the spandex and I really liked the latex so far. Oh boy, I’m in for trouble. With that, she began to connect the hose to the butt plug and the cord snapped right into place. “Now what we’re going to do, is play a little game.” She said. “You’re going to use your tongue to pleasure me, and if you do a good job, you’ll get a reward. And if you don’t do a good job, I’ll hypnotize you to do it without feeling a thing!” After hearing that, I guess I would go ahead with this plan. At least I would have a chance to feel good. “Unfreeze” she said. I could move again. So she put on a crotchless latex catsuit and beckoned me to her side. I slid down her torso to find her waiting, wet pussy. I began to lick.. and lick.. and she began to enjoy it. Slight slow moans escaped her mouth. She had her hand on a control box and hit the first button. Very slight sensations began in my penis. I kept going. A minute later she hit another button, and I could feel the probe in my ass begin to grow. She let it inflate until I stopped licking. At that point she knew it was slightly uncomfortable for me, and turned on the vibrations. It felt so good. “My pleasure is your pleasure,” she said. “The better I feel, the better you will feel. But most importantly, you will cum only when I say so.” Not only was that a true statement, it was a waking suggestion. I did feel good, so I licked more. She hit some buttons on the box and the vibrations intensified. The plug quickly deflated a little and then just as quickly it reinflated. IT was starting to become intense. She was moaning loudly, which triggered me to lick harder and faster. She adjusted the box again and everything intensified tenfold. At this point, all I could think about was licking. My eyes closed, off on my own planet of pleasure, I kept going. She really began to writhe in pleasure, she moaned loudly. “I’m going to cum!” She screamed. Just at that point, she turned the controls to maximum, the sheath vibrating my penis and the plug pumping my ass into oblivion. “Cum for meeee” she said. It was like fireworks going off in my brain. My body felt like I was electrocuted, the pleasure exploded from head to toe. It was absolutely incredible. After we both came down from the high of orgasm, we just lay there and drifted off to sleep. The last thing she said was, “are you sure you’re not into kinky things?”