The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TIME FOR A FEW CHANGES AROUND HERE

“Don’t you wish, I mean just hypothetically, that your breasts were just a bit bigger?”

Corinna jerked her attention away from the shop window in surprise. She and her boyfriend Curt had just been to a movie and were now window shopping in the lower part of the mall. For a long moment she stared at him, almost convinced he hadn’t said what he had said, and as it dawned on her that he had made such a total stuff up she waited for him to apologise or try to weasel out of it.

Instead he continued to look at the mannequin on the other side of the glass. Corinna remained non-plussed for a moment longer. True she didn’t have large breasts, they were small enough that she often didn’t even bother with a bra, but how could he be so crass as to suggest there was anything wrong with that. As no apology seemed to be forthcoming she turned and took a deep breath as she prepared to lay into him for being a shallow jerk.

And squeaked in surprise as she felt a tightness around her chest, she could actually feel her breasts swelling as if they were filling with the air she had just sucked in. She froze as she saw her blouse filling out, her small bosom expanding before her eyes, pushing out against the lacy cotton until the material reached its limit and the buttonholes began to strain. And just as suddenly it stopped, leaving Corinna to stare down in disbelief at the twin mounds holding her blouse at breaking point, and she could now feel the weight of them, causing her to take a step forward to regain her balance.

“Wha ... what have you done?!!” she shrieked at Curt.

“Just made a few improvements,” he replied casually, not even bothering to look around at her.

“My god!” Corinna’s voice continued to rise in anger and despair, “You’ve turned me into some kind of bimbo ...”

“Not yet,” Curt said and turned to face her, the smile lighting up his face as he stared at her enlarged breasts showing he was clearly happy with the change. “Now I’m making you a bimbo.”

“You bastard!” Corinna yelled as she raised her arms to shove him away, only to feel an intense wave of pleasure trip through her, an orgasm so intense that she stumbled, almost fell over and it didn’t go away, just muted down to an ever present tingle of bliss that stole away all her anger. “Oh!” she squeaked in a higher voice than her normal tone, “Oh! My big titties! They feel so tingly. I .. I—No! I can’t be turned on! I hate this!”

“You freakin’ creep, you ... you asshole!” Corinna screamed as she backed away from Curt.

She took a few more steps and then when she was sure he wasn’t going to follow her, she hurried away, not quite running. She had gone only a dozen metres when she became acutely aware that she didn’t feel quite right, but she pushed on trying to get as far away from Curt as possible, to find someone she could report him to. The police, if they would believe her, or at least someone she knew. Yet she still couldn’t shake the feeling of, if not quite pain, discomfort.

She slowed to a walk, wondering if her haste was causing the feeling but it got no better. Then it suddenly struck her—her breasts were back to their normal size. She should have felt them pulling, especially when she was running, but the heaviness was gone like it had never been. Moving into an alcove out of sight of any mall patron passing by she examined her blouse and when she could find no trace of the effects of her expanded breasts it occurred to her that it hadn’t happened at all.

The strange feeling came back even stronger with that realisation and it began to dawn on her that it felt normal, or at least the old normal and that paled in comparison to the sensation of pleasure that had been overwhelming her. It was almost like she was going through withdrawal. She hated it.

At least she tried to hate it. She couldn’t admit it to herself, but what she was really feeling was regret, and desire. She liked having big titties, being a slutty little bimbo.

No she didn’t! she almost screamed out loud. She liked who she was, liked her body, she ... wanted the big titties back. It hurt to think too hard. It was nice to know what she wanted, and that was big tits and Curt to fuck her until her brains ran out her ears. Tears were forming in her eyes as her old self hated what she was becoming and her new self hated being in this scrawny, unsexed body.

Corinna wandered out into the mall proper in a daze, not sure what she was going to do now. She couldn’t go to the police and tell them that she had imagined her boyfriend had made her tits bigger. She would just have to get the bus home and make sure Curt never came near her again.

She had barely taken a dozen steps when her attention was caught by the display in a nearby window. It consisted of a simple hollow female torso sporting a brassiere and two life sized photographs of a woman, a before and after comparison. Corinna immediately knew why she was being drawn towards the shop, the woman in the after shot clearly had a bigger bust and Corinna couldn’t resist the allure.

Before she really had time to think about it, Corinna found herself inside the shop surrounded on all sides by racks of lingerie and more than a few mannequins scantly clad in the store’s merchandise. She looked around in bewilderment, not at all sure what she was going to do next until a middle aged woman with Karen printed on the name-tag pinned to her blouse approached Corinna.

“Can I help you, dear?”

“I want bigger ti—,” Corinna burst out, stopping herself just in time. “I mean I was looking at the display and I was sort of wondering about enhancing my bust a bit.” She still flushed scarlet at that admission but at least it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

“I see. Well I’m sure you’re mature enough that I don’t have to give you the whole image speech so why don’t you come with me to a fitting room and we’ll try out some of the options.”

Corinna could do no more than nod and meekly follow as she was taken to a curtained off area where Karen directed her to take off her blouse so that she could be measured. Karen was completely professional as she ran the tape around Corinna’s chest and marked off numbers, but Corinna still felt humiliated by how small her breasts were.

“Well,” Karen said with a kindly expression, “a cleavage enhancing bra won’t be suitable.”

Corinna coloured again, she knew that was just a polite way of saying her breasts weren’t big enough to do anything with. Worse, beyond the embarrassment she couldn’t suppress the irrational thought that without big tits she wasn’t good enough for Curt.

“So why don’t I get a selection of breast forms and we’ll see what you like.” Karen carried on. Corinna nodded her assent and Karen left, reappearing five minutes later with a small stack of plain white boxes and an unusual looking long-line brassiere.

Without any fuss Karen helped Corinna put the bra on, making several adjustments so that the wide strap fitted snugly against her body while leaving the cups and shoulder straps loose. Karen then slipped a set of fleshy breast forms into the cups and was about to adjust the straps when Corinna said in a very quiet voice,

“Bigger, please.”

Karen paused, then without a word changed to a larger set of breast forms. This time she insisted on getting them in place and adjusting the bra so that Corinna could at least look at herself in the mirror.

“Bigger still,” Corinna almost choked on the words but she knew she wasn’t going to feel any relief until she had the bust she had imagined herself to have earlier.

Karen still made the show of making Corinna try out each size in succession but she seemed as resigned as Corinna that only the largest were going to do. So it was they got to the last box and after the adjustments were made to the bra Karen stepped back and watched as Corinna stared at her reflection in the mirror.

“That’s giving you the equivalent of a 32D, and I really think that you should consider something smaller. You have quite a slender build and really don’t need to go this far.” Karen suggested, trying not to sound scornful.

“No. I need this,” Corinna stated, admitting it as much to herself as anything. “I’ll need some bra’s to fit as well.” The weight on her chest felt horrendous, but at the same time the nagging discomfort was the least it had been since she had fled from Curt.

“Very well.” Karen relented. “They will have to be full form brassiere, I’m afraid you won’t be able to wear anything lacy or light weight with those breast forms.”

“That’s okay,” Corinna whispered and just wished the woman would leave her alone for a moment as she could feel her skin begin to flush and a sticky warmth between her legs as she became aroused by her own reflection with two great big tits jutting out in front of her.

Moments later she was glad that Karen returned so quickly because she had been on the verge of masturbating and had she started she knew she wouldn’t have been able to stop. But Karen returning with her bra’s revealed a new problem, Corinna’s blouse wouldn’t button properly over her artificially prominent breasts. Corinna winced at how her blouse strained at the seams and the gap in the buttoning she had to leave but Karen couldn’t talk her out of wearing the breast forms until she got home. Corinna knew that she would never be happy with her old figure.

So it was a quick dash to a nearby clothing store, Corinna certain that every person in the mall was staring at her and as humiliated as she was aroused. Choosing clothes proved no easier, the baggy sweater she had intended to buy just didn’t work and even the vacuous bleach blond assistant was surprised at her choice of a shocking pink skivy that was a size too small for Corinna’s old body, let alone with her oversized breasts. And it didn’t stop there, Corinna found herself tottering through the mall on her new four inch heel sandals, and a canary yellow lycra microskirt to go with the bright pink stretch top. She was only glad that the breasts she was showing were fake because her own nipples were hard as rocks.

She hated being stared at, she hated the lust in the men’s eyes and the disgust on the face’s of the women, and worst of all she hated that she was enjoying it as she found herself migrating back to where she had left Curt.

He was still by the same shop and by the smug grin on his face she knew that he had been expecting her to return. She tried to convince herself that she wanted to attack him, to punch him and make that smile go away. Instead she threw herself at him, desperate to feel his presence, to kiss him, to be touched by him.

Curt smiled and let himself be drawn in to Corinna’s arms, her desperate grasp squashing her immense tits between them and exciting her all the more as their lips crashed together and she hungrily kissed him. Even that wasn’t enough for her and she began to grind her crotch against his. In desperate risk of cumming in his trousers Curt broke free and held her at arms length with difficulty.

Curt definitely liked the new look, and the new attitude of his girlfriend and took full advantage of her impassioned mood to swing her around so that he could grope her breasts and rub his crotch against her bum. He knew he was going to cum in his trousers soon but even he was surprised when Corinna came first, having to cover her mouth as she squealed in pleasure as her orgasm left her shaking and breathless.

He had to hold her up for the next few moments until Corinna had recovered enough to stand on her own. Then, almost in control of herself again, Corinna found the strength to ask: “How did you do this to me?”

Curt pointed to the shop window. “It’s the fluorescent lights below the display, one of them is damaged and it flickers. It’s barely noticeable even if you’re looking for it. A while back I noticed that guys staring at the second mannequin from the left got irritable and edgy while girls would stand there for ten or so minutes without moving. A little more observing, some experimentation and I figured out the flickering hypnotises women. So all I had to do was get you to stare at the right place and then programme you while you were in the trance. Surprisingly easy.”

“You’re an evil bastard, you know that don’t you,” Corinna said but with little conviction in her voice.

“Uh huh. But you love me, don’t you?” Curt countered.

“Yes.” Corinna whispered.

“Love me so much that you want to be a big titted, horny slut just for me?”

“Yes.” And despite her knowledge she couldn’t stop herself from moving in close to him and caressing his body.

“I’m not finished yet,” Curt said and wrapping his arm around her waist he guided her back towards the main shopping area of the mall, having to walk slowly as Corinna clung to him and staggered in her heels. To all observers she looked like a complete bimbo clinging to ‘her man’ and Corinna almost wept at the realisation that was just what she had become.

“You’re enjoying this, showing me off like some dumb-bitch trophy,” Corinna hissed.

“Don’t worry, you’re not going to be alone.”

Curt reached into his pocket and pulled out his ‘phone. “Here, give Kelly Vale a ring, get her to come down to the mall and meet us.”

“No. I won’t do it.”

“If you do,” Curt said slyly, “I’ll play with your great big titties later.”

Corinna snatched the ‘phone out of his hand then summoned all her will power to resist going any further. “I really don’t know her that well, she’s not likely to go out of her way just for me ..”

“Convince her,” Curt said and traced his hand over the mounds protruding from Corinna’s chest. “If she doesn’t show up then I won’t fuck you until at least tomorrow.”

Hands shaking, Corinna punched in the number, Curt’s threat was causing her bowels to twist in knots, she just couldn’t cope with the thought of not being fucked in the next couple of hours, let alone waiting a day. So she begged, pleaded and lied until Kelly finally relented to the pressure and agreed to meet her and Curt at the mall.

That done, Corinna handed the ‘phone back and with disquiet realised that she was upset but not that she had lied, rather by jealousy. “You just want her because she has big tits!”

“Yup,” Curt replied casually, then added, “but they’re not as big as yours.”

Corinna moaned and her knees buckled as she orgasmed from just the thought of her breasts, of her big titties. Better yet, Curt had to catch her, wrap his arms around her and it felt so good to be held by him, supported. She was just a weak willed little slut and he was so strong.

* * *

Kelly spotted Curt standing by the shop window and with a look of relief hurried over to him, glad to finally see a familiar face on what she had begun to suspect was a fool’s mission.

“Hi, thought I’d never find you guys,” she breathed heavily, “Corinna made it sound like a real emergency.” Kelly paused to look around. “Where is she, anyway?”

“Oh, she just had to go to the toilet. Tell me, have you ever seen shoes like those before?” Curt replied in a carefully bland voice.

Kelly glanced at the window display and then away again. “Them, yeah sure.”

“Are you certain?” Curt said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his tone.

The energetic blond stared a bit harder this time, wondering if she was missing anything. And that was all it took as the flickering light entranced her.

“Kelly?”

“Yes.” Her speech was a bit slurred but Curt had to be certain.

“Touch your hands to your breasts.”

Kelly did so and Curt relaxed for the first time since he had spotted Kelly wandering around the mall looking for Corinna.

“Okay, put your hands down again and listen to me very carefully. From now on you must obey me. You want to obey me. You enjoy obeying me. You will feel pleasure when you obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Kelly’s voice had a hesitancy, not so much that she was resisting him as that she was having trouble thinking for herself.

“You are in love with Corinna. You have been in love with Corinna since you first met her. Now you have realised this. You desperately need to have sex with her. Do you understand?”

“But ..” Kelly almost awoke as she struggled with herself. “But I’m not a queer. I don’t do things like that.”

“You don’t think you are a lesbian,” Curt quickly pushed on before he lost her, “But you desire Corinna. You can’t deny any longer that you love her. In fact the more feminine she is, the more you desire her. You want to be as feminine for her as well.”

Kelly looked confused for a moment, but her resistance faded and the blank look returned to her face.

“Good.” Curt stated with some relief. “Now to be feminine you have to be soft, submissive. You have to wear sexy clothes. You like big tits, the bigger the better. Big tits turn you on.”

And that was all he had time for as Kelly suddenly recovered from the serendipitous flicker effect of the light. Curt held his breath and waited, with Corinna he had only risked being slapped and dumped, Kelly could well set the police on him.

“Wha, oh, sorry Curt. I, um, well. Where’s Corinna?!” There was a desperate pleading in Kelly’s voice and Curt knew he had her hooked.

“She’s waiting for us at her place,” he said and put a hand on her arm to stop her from racing away. “I think you might want to get changed first?”

Kelly stopped and took a moment to consider his words. For some reason she felt she had to do what he said but she didn’t understand why. Then she glanced down at her sweater and jeans and it suddenly made sense. Jeans and sweater was comfortable, not sexy. She had to wear sexy clothes, especially if she was going to be appealing to Corinna.

“That’s okay,” Curt said as he took in her agitation. “You can go shopping for something suitable to wear and I’ll meet you at Corinna’s place.”

Kelly barely paused to nod before racing away, she wanted to be with Corinna as soon as possible but she had to have sexy clothes first. Curt laughed quietly to himself before setting off for Corinna’s house.

* * *

Curt let himself into Corinna’s house with the key he had taken off her and was delighted to be greeted by the sounds of frenzied grunting and moaning coming from the lounge. Going straight through he found Corinna hunched up on the couch naked from the waist down and fucking herself furiously with a vibrator.

“Good girl,” he laughed. “I like a slut who can take things into her own hands.”

Corinna screamed her pleasure at hearing his praise, and more that he had called her a slut, finally giving her the release that had been so elusive to her masturbation. Gasping, she looked up at him with desperate eyes, “Will you fuck me now?” she begged.

“Not just yet,” he teased, fending her off as she reached for him. “You’ll just have to wait until our guest has arrived.”

Corinna tried to disobey, to overcome his complete control of her but she couldn’t. Worse, she hadn’t been trying to break free, to escape, she had wanted to force him to fuck her, to ram his cock into her still dripping pussy. She used what little self control she had left to sound him out, to allay the fears that he was responsible for.

“I thought you might have left me,” she pouted, “That you liked Kelly better. That you’d made her have bigger tits than me.”

“I have no intention of letting you go,” Curt stated quite matter-of-factly, “Not after this much effort. And you’ll always have bigger tits than her.” He was amused by the look of almost rapture on Corinna’s face on hearing that, the way she unconsciously fondled the artificial mounds that stretched her top.

At that moment the door bell rung and Corinna suddenly remembered that she was half naked and more than a little compromised. Curt left her trying to cover herself and her recent activity as he answered the door. It was Kelly and he wasn’t disappointed.

Even in her haste to get to Corinna she had done well by his standards. High heels, an ultra-short leather skirt that clung to her shapely bum, a lace see-thru top and by its transparency he, and everyone else she had passed on the way here, got a good view of her ample breasts even more emphasised by the push up bra she had chosen. And most enticing of all, he could see and smell how aroused she was.

“Curt. Is Corinna here? I mean, I have to see her.”

Curt stepped aside and gestured for the horny blond to enter. “She’s just in the ..” He didn’t even have time to finish before Kelly had made a bee-line for the lounge, almost as if she could smell her prey.

She caught Corinna just as the top heavy girl was pulling up her skirt. Without heed of the consequences she burst out with, “Corinna. I love you. I so desperately love you.”

Corinna recoiled in shock and not a little disgust. Kelly picked up on it immediately and wailed, “Corinna, please! I love you, I .. you have to .. I’ll do anything for you, if you’ll just kiss me, let me ..”

Corinna was backing away now, unaware that Curt was watching with concern and wondering if he would have to step in and take control.

“Corinna,” Kelly pleaded, “You’re so beautiful. You have such lovely big titties. I’ll do anything for you if you’ll just let me worship your tits.”

Revulsion was instantly overcome by lust in Corinna, just the mention of her breasts was enough to make her horny, that Kelly was drawn to them as well blasted away the last of her inhibitions and the girl’s collided in a frenzied embrace, breast against breast and they were already cumming from the mere contact, it only got better as they slid to the floor where they could fuck to their hearts content.

Curt grinned again and began to undo his trousers. He could see a lot of hot, wet holes just waiting for him and he had every intent of making use of all of them in the days to come.