The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time for Sex

©2012, Raminar Dixon

Chapter 3

“Hop on one leg,” Kristin said with a laugh.

The officer comically obeyed her command, hopping perfectly on one leg, tiny beads of sweat beginning to darken the collar of his police blues.

“Ok, you can stop now.”

Kristin licked her lips. The power of this little box was incredible! She could make men do things for her before, but now she could make them do anything she wanted.

She ran her hand down the officer’s chest. He wasn’t wearing a bullet-proof vest and she could feel the firm, tight muscles under his shirt. Between her legs, her pussy ached for attention.

“I’m still so damn horny. You really got me worked up.”

“Yes, mistress. Shall I pleasure you?” He said flatly.

Kristin thought about it for a moment. This was wrong, but she was so horny. Maybe just this once…

“Ok, you may pleasure me,” she said, and the officer spun her around again roughly and forced her onto the hood of her Corvette.

Her short skirt and panties did little to slow him down; he swiftly moved them aside and then knelt behind her. She felt the warmth of his wet tongue begin to slide up and down her slit. The imperceptively short bristles on his clean-shaven face brushed ever so slightly against the inside of her thighs as she rocked slowly back and forth. A moan escaped her lips as he slowly penetrated her with his tongue, then withdrew it and began to glide it back up and down her steaming hole.

“That..feels…amazing,” she managed, between gasps.

While continuing to work his magic tongue, the officer began working his fingers between her soft, velvety folds. With increasing speed, he increased his ministrations until she was bucking her hips wildly.

It was only a matter of time now. She could feel it building up inside her. A tingle shot through her legs and she clenched down hard, holding her breath as the feeling completely overtook her.

When her first orgasm hit, her knees buckled and she nearly clawed the paint off the hood of her Corvette. That car had never even come close to doing this. A wave of ecstasy washed over her entire body, centered somewhere deep in her belly and flowing outwards to the tips of her fingers and the tips of her toes.

The officer continued licking her while she regained her senses with her face pressed against the hood. Her clitoris seemed to vibrate with pleasure, but her obedient servant was not finished yet.

Kristin felt him stop for a second and was about to push herself back up off of the car when she heard the familiar sound of pants unzipping. Before his belt could hit the ground, he had pushed her back down again and the tip of his cock bounced against her ass.

She hadn’t really counted on this, but it’s not every day you are handed untold power.

The officer guided his shaft to the entrance of her hot opening. Kristin inhaled sharply as she felt it pushing against her, entering slowly, until he had buried himself deep inside her.

His hands were gripped firmly on her hips as he started to rhythmically move back and forth. He filled her completely, retreated, and then went back in to the hilt. The tempo sped up and up until he was plowing into her. Their flesh was slapping together so hard that it stung and every new thrust seemed to threaten to push her through the car. Her head was swimming and she didn’t know how much longer she could go before she died of pleasure overload.

Another monumental wave of orgasmic pleasure exploded within her like fireworks. Stars danced in her vision and her pussy spasmed in delight. She was sure that any moment now she would collapse.

Her servant took one final plunge inside, withdrew, and covered her back and rear with his seed. Restrained grunts of release were pushed through his teeth as he laid himself against her body, exhausted with effort and steeped in his own cascading wave of bliss. His breaths came in ragged gulps and his back and shoulders glistened in the mid-day sun, slick with sweat.

Kristin lay splayed out on the warm hood of the car for a few more moments before she dared to try and stand up. Her mind was racing with sensations and questions. She watched as he slid his pants back on and buttoned his shirt.

“Are you satisfied, Mistress?” came a still monotone question from her servant, expelled through his slowly waning gasps for breath.

“Incredible…yes…that was fucking awesome,” Kristin said.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

Kristin fixed her dress and pulled her thoroughly saturated panties off, sticking them in the officer’s shirt pocket. “Something to remember me by,” she said with a smirk.

Her servant just stood there, waiting patiently for her next command. Kristin leaned back against her car and took it all in. She had just gotten the ride of her life from the cop that was about to haul her off to jail. He had all her info and she had no idea if he would remember her or anything that happened. A little experiment was in order.

“Ok, servant, here’s what we are going to do. I want you to tear up that ticket and throw it in the trash. Then, I want you to get in your car and continue on your way. Five minutes after you get down the street, you will forget everything that happened with me today.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the officer said and promptly tore the ticket out of his book and ripped it to shreds.

She watched as he followed her commands with precision. He got in his patrol car, drove back onto the road, and kept going. With a flick of her finger, Kristin reset the switches on the device. Before her eyes, she watched as the world sprang back into life.