The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time for Sex

©2012, Raminar Dixon

Chapter 5

It took a while before Kristin could compose herself enough to drive. The look on her boss’s face was priceless and enough to convince her that her plan had worked. He had remembered everything she told him to and followed her commands even though the device had been turned off. She felt confident that it would work on Mack as well.

She noticed that there was a message on her phone and checked it. It was from Mack.

“Be home late.”

“Figures,” she thought, “he’s probably going to the bar again tonight to get hammered with his friends. By the time he gets home he will be torn up again and crash in the bed, or on the sofa, or the floor.”

She pulled up to her apartment and entered. Luckily, Harry was nowhere to be seen, but his piece of shit car remained where it usually sat in the parking lot.

“Guess I’ll grab a bite to eat and start going through all the good stuff I got today,” Kristin thought.

After a quick meal she whipped up a pitcher of margarita and had a drink. She pored through the bags of clothes she had picked up earlier, trying on each item and dancing around in the bedroom. Some of the rings and bracelets she had “picked up” would need to resized, but that was a trivial affair.

Kristin grabbed the bag full of money and spread it out across the bed, flopping backwards into it like a swimming pool full of water. Hundred dollar bills floated up past her into the air and settled all around. Finally, she had enough money to buy or do anything she wanted; her miserable old life had left her, thanks to this ingenious little device which had quite literally fallen into her hands.

A few hours and many margaritas later, Kristin snapped awake on the bed. She heard keys fumbling noisily in the door. Finally, Mack was home.

Eventually the front door opened and she heard heavy footsteps coming down the hallway to the bedroom door. When it swung open loudly, banging against the wall, she could see him standing there, drunk.

“What tha fuck, Kristin? Where’d all this money come from?” he said, stumbling over and nearly falling to the floor.

“I got it for us, baby,” she said in a whisper, “So we can start over.”

He eyed the money out of one eye for a moment, trying to concentrate.

“Well, good job, bitch. I guess you aren’t as stupid as I thought. Now get tha fuck outta here and go clean up the damn house, it’s a fucking mess.”

“I don’t think so, Mack,” she said defiantly.

“What? C’mere!” he shouted with a raised fist and ran towards her.

With a deft movement, Kristin flipped the switch on the device, freezing Mack before he could hurt her again.

“Bastard!” Kristin exclaimed, and brushed her hair back out of her face. “That’s the last time you treat me like garbage!”

She flipped the other switch and Mack suddenly relaxed, although still a bit wobbly, and stood at attention.

“Mack? Can you hear me?” She asked.

“Yes, mistress.”

She smiled and sat back down on the bed. He was under her control, just as she had expected.

“Listen Mack, I know you’ve got problems, and I want to help you. I want you to never take drugs or drink alcohol again – do you understand?”

“Yes mistress. No drugs. No booze. Never again,” he said emotionlessly.

“And I don’t ever, ever want you to hit me again or treat me like you have been. I want you to always treat me like you did when we first met. I want you to remember how much you loved me.”

“Yes, mistress. I do love you. I’ll never be mean to you again,” he said, and looked into her eyes.

She could see it there. Just like that, with a few simple commands, her abusive soon-to-be ex had become the man of her dreams again. He leaned forward with tears in his eyes and muttered a hushed, “I’m sorry.”

Kristin hesitated for a moment, and then turned the device back off. Mack backed up, shook his head briefly, and then opened his eyes again. With both hands, he reached forward and pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply.

They were in love all over again, like the last year had been completely erased. She had her man back.

His kisses slowly trailed down her neck and over her necklace. Kristin let herself be overcome by it and grabbed him by the back of his head, forcing him back to her lips. His kisses were tender and soulful, and his long hair draped over his face, tickling her.

His hands seemed to swarm all over her body, stopping to squeeze her breasts firmly and rubbing her ass. Within seconds she had her dress off and was unbuckling his jeans. She bent forward and took him into her mouth.

His thick member was hot inside her mouth, filling it up as she worked her lips down the shaft. Mack stroked her hair lightly and threw back his head, enraptured in the sensation.

“Lay down,” he whispered into her ear as he removed his shirt.

Kristin looked up at him and scooted back onto the bed, spreading her legs wide before him, rubbing her wet pussy with her fingers. He crawled in after her and grabbed both of her legs, pushing them apart even further. Like a master of his craft, he stroked her clit softly with his tongue, tasting her sweet juices in his mouth.

Kristin put both hands on the back of his head and writhed on the bed. Every jab of his tongue brought her another spark of pleasure. She elicited a moan and felt his tongue flicker her clitoris between her fingers. He was the best she’d ever had, and now she had him back. She would have to remember to thank Harry, even though his intentions had been less than desirable.

Kristin pulled on Mack’s hair playfully and rolled over on top of him. His cock was as hard as steel in her hands as she guided him inside her. She felt his hands wrap around her waist and began to pump herself up and down. His shaft glided into her and she could feel every stroke as he held her tightly against his hard body.

Flipping her back over, Mack continued to pound her with abandon. She moaned again and again, each powerful thrust bringing her closer and closer to her climax. Mack’s powerful arms on each side of her held her in place and she gripped them, feeling their strength and smoothness, like two broad pieces of marble. The sounds of their lovemaking echoed throughout the entire apartment.

The tingle in her belly started to creep up through her again, gaining intensity as Mack pummeled her into the mattress. She bounced up and down under him and soon he had her legs over his shoulders and his hands on her thighs, threatening to spilt her in half.

Mack began to breathe hard and she knew soon he would come. Her own wave of pleasure was already arriving, and she felt herself riding over it.

“Come inside me, baby,” she begged him, “Shoot your come in my pussy.”

It was all he could stand. Jet after jet of hot come shot into her, filling her up. She arched her back in ecstasy, feeling each pulsing throb as he shuddered in release on top of her. After a few final pumps, he slid back out and lay down on the money-covered bed next to her.

Exhausted from her sex and adventure-filled day, Kristin fell asleep wrapped in his arms. She had her life back and more. Her dreams were happy again and she could see the bright future before her.

* * *

The next morning, she awoke to a knock on her door. Mack snoozed quietly in the bed, sleeping off the last hangover he would ever have. Kristin clutched the device in her hand and walked up to the door, leaning forward and looking out of the peephole.

It was Harry.

Thinking quickly, she flipped the switch on the silver box and swung the door open. She didn’t notice that the green LED failed to come on.

Harry was standing there as motionless as a statue, his eyes staring straight ahead. She aimed the device at him and flipped the black switch.

“Go away and never bother me again,” she said forcefully.

Harry grinned turned his face to hers. “I don’t think so, Kristin. I figured you would have run the battery out by now. It only lasts for about 24 hours anyway,” he said with a nerdy smirk.

“What?” Kristin gasped. That meant –

“Now I have control,” Harry sneered, and produced another device from behind his back. “Or didn’t you think I was smart enough to build another one?”

Everything around her ground to a halt.

“Now I’m going to have some fun, isn’t that right, slave?” Harry said with a laugh.

Kristin fought against it, but couldn’t stop herself. He was her master, and she would obey him without question. She cringed inside as she heard herself speak the words,

“Yes, master.”

* * *