The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Time Has Come

Dr. Kirsten Osterick was a brilliant geneticist. She was a former child-prodigy. She graduated high school at age 8 and finished her PhD by age 13. Now at 22, Dr. Osterick had a double doctorate in genetics and psychology. She could be a strikingly stunning woman if she didn’t hide her looks behind a scientific veil. She kept her hair up, wore very little make-up and kept her body hidden under lab coats. She didn’t do this on purpose; she just did it out of comfort. To her, science was more important than feminine charms.

Dr. Osterick never had much time for boys or men. She felt her intelligence intimidated and scared most men. Even scientists of somewhat equal ilk seemed to back down from her clearly logical and superior mind.

With new laws passed, Dr. Osterick decide to spend much of her genetic work on stem-cell research. The idea of cells being coded before they developed could prove to be very beneficial in medicine and science. She thought if it was possible to tell a cell what it should be before it happened, she could correct genetic diseases and birth defects. It also had practical applications that a couple could decide if they wanted a boy or girl, what color hair, what color eyes. Characteristics could be dictated so that the human race could evolve even more.

Dr. Osterick assembled a small team of scientists. The group worked in a small underground lab in New Mexico. For the past two years, the team had made some monumental strides but was nearing a breakthrough to cracking stem cells.

Her team consisted of Dr. Mark Deveraugh, a computer genetic expert which has allowed them to use supercomputers to calculate mass quantities of data in a small period of time. Dr. Deveraugh was also a child prodigy and was a few years older than Dr. Osterick. Though Dr. Osterick respected Dr. Deveraugh for his work … she later came to find out he seemed to be hitting puberty at 25, all hormones.

The team chemist was Angie Anderson. Anderson was a grad-student with a lot of promise. She had made some brilliant leaps in enzymes and controlling stem cell reproduction. Now, she tried to look more like a woman but really did have the mousy look of a stereotypical librarian.

The final member of the team was a radical scientist by the name of Dr. Kevin Frize. Dr. Osterick took a lot of criticism for picking Dr. Frize. He was a dashingly handsome scientist, and it was said used his looks to his advantage. Some say, he would seduce rich women to fund his radical theories. Dr. Frize’s expertise was reanimation and cryogenics. He was called a modern day Dr. Frankenstein with better hair. Dr. Osterick quickly discovered a rumor about his theory on tissue reanimation turned out to be true and he could do it on a small scale.

Dr. Frize’s latest theory was if you could suspend the animation of a cell, it would allow you time to genetically alter the code. Then the cell could be reanimated and allowed to grow and progress in its new code.

Each member of the team worked closely with one another. The women though tried to avoid being alone with Dr. Deveraugh. Then an inquiry came across Dr. Osterick’s e-mail. It was asking about a request for a quantity of plutonium that had been delivered. Dr. Osterick didn’t remember plutonium requested or arriving, but immediately knew it was Dr. Frize and confronted him.

“We don’t have the facilities to handle plutonium, one mistake and you could kill us all. How did you get this?” yelled Dr. Osterick.

“Well, you know Claire Kiswick right,” stated Dr. Frize.

“Of course, she’s the government oversight director,” said Dr. Osterick and then stopped and thought. “You didn’t have sex with her did you?”

“Well, let’s just say, her husband wouldn’t have been too happy with some internet photos,” smiled Dr. Frize.

“Blackmail?” screamed Dr. Osterick. “I can’t believe this. You are despicable. What do you need the plutonium for anyway?”

“I’m using it to power the catalyst reaction,” stated Dr. Frize. “The plutonium creates enough energy to actually stop kinetic energy. Simply put, it immediately sucks the life and energy out of a cell so it literally freezes in time without any damage to the cell structure or operation. All energy is removed instantaneously from the cell and the surrounding medium so that it is frozen perfectly. I’ve had success on a small scale, but need the plutonium to power a bigger version.”

“I don’t get you. You have a brilliant mind, but you can’t even follow simple scientific methods. You take shortcuts, and this one will cost you,” said Dr. Osterick. “Please leave the facility.”

“You bitch, sometimes you have to be aggressive to get things done,” yelled Dr. Frize. “You’ll never amount to anything at the pace you’re going.”

“Angie shut down Dr. Frankenstein’s experiment,” yelled across the lab to the frightened chemist. Anderson and Dr. Deveraugh watched the fight like two deer in the headlights.

Angie walked over to Dr. Frize’s computer and went to the shutdown.

“Don’t do it. No.” screamed Dr. Frize. “Everyone get out.”

But it was too late; the computer went into shutdown mode. The computer regulated the reaction of Dr. Frize’s experiment and with the computer offline so did the regulator. Dr. Osterick had just enough time to sense extreme cold. In an instant, all the energy was extracted from the lab. The computers, the lights, the people, everything inert immediately and frozen. The temperature in the lab was below anything ever measured.

At the nuclear research station about two miles from the lab, an emergency warning light came on. Something was drawing energy from one of the nuclear reactors and the reactor was shutting down.

“Colonel, we have an emergency. Reactor 3 is shutting down. There is a huge power drain. And the area around underground research lab 12-B-92 is frozen,” chirped a lieutenant.

“What do you mean frozen?” asked the Colonel.

“The ambient temperature above ground is minus forty eight degrees for an area almost half-a-mile in radius,” said the lieutenant. “Something is very wrong.”

“That’s crazy, your instruments must be wrong, it should be over 100 degrees out there,” the Colonel said disbelieving the alarm. “Show me the thermal imagining.”

As everyone stared at the screen, they did not know what to make of it. The area was indeed completely frozen for an unexplained reason. The military spent days trying to solve it. Any probe that neared the project soon ran out of energy and froze.

“Make a note, as of 1324 hours on the first day of June 2004, Lab 12-B-92 is deemed top secret and quarantined. Dr. Osterick, Dr. Frize, Dr. Deveraugh and Anderson are classified as missing presumed dead,” said the Colonel. “I will notify the President.”

Scientists for decades tried to figure out what happened and what now has been called “Project Zero” and no one could explain the mysterious phenomenon.

In 2054, a major earthquake in Mexico reached all the way up into Wyoming. “Project Zero” was buried under a ton of rocks and dirt. In the years to come, most people forgot about the area. There were stories told of a strange phenomenon that kept the desert cool in that spot. “Project Zero” slowly became forgot. The classified records were stored in a warehouse that burned to the ground years later.

Time went on … “Project Zero” site remained undisturbed until 2492. A small earthquake in New Mexico created a large crevice in the ground. Local authorities detected a plutonium trace. Plutonium had long been disposed of due to its toxic qualities and a long half life. A local sanitation crew was sent to clean up the site.

“Sir, plutonium. You’ve got to be kidding? We haven’t had a case of that stuff in over a 100 years,” said a grunt worker.

“Go clean it up, and make sure you get it all and dispose of it properly,” said the supervisor.

The worker went out in his vehicle and quickly arrived on scene and noticed something strange. There was a small drain on his vehicle’s power source. It was nothing to be concerned and the worker thought the plutonium might be doing this. Thank goodness he was shielded. He quickly shot out a beam of light that penetrated the ground and neutralized the plutonium. ”Sir the plutonium has been neutralized and I’m preparing to excavate to dispose of the remaining components,” radioed the worker.

The worker drove his vehicle right into the crack and down to the point of where the plutonium had been. What he saw looked like an ice cave. Everything was frozen. His readings showed the temperature was off the scale. He used various tools on his vehicle to gain access to the plutonium remains but then had to stop.

“This is Trash Removal Unit King 105 calling base,” said the worker nervously. “You’ve got to get a medical team down here. Now. There are people here. Frozen. It looks like four of them.”

The news spread quickly about four people frozen below the desert of New Mexico. A scientific and medical team immediately dispatched to the site. A special vehicle removed the bodies for study and brought to a lab for scientific study.

“We have never seen so perfectly frozen bodies, can you tell how long ago it happened,” asked one scientist named Dr. Akers.

“The computer dates them as late 20th century or early 21st century. It almost looks like an early attempt a cryogenics. Look at the readings,” said Dr. Boreland.

“Do you think we can revive them?” asked Akers.

“Yes take a look, the person who did this was brilliant, the cells are actually frozen in time. Very much like cryogenic processes for our deep space probes today. I can’t believe they had this technology back then. It wasn’t perfected till 2356,” said Boreland. “Move them to cryostasis and let’s infuse them.”

Dr. Osterick opened her eyes and looked at the strange room. “What happened? The last thing I remember I was in the lab, was there an accident?”

“Do you know who you are,” asked Dr. Boreland.

“Yes, I’m Dr. Kirsten Osterick,” she answered.

“What, doctor?” laughed Dr. Akers

Dr. Boreland whispered something to Dr. Akers who then nodded knowingly now with understanding.

“Where am I? What happened,” Dr. Osterick said with confusion.

“Relax Kirsten, there was an accident,” said Dr. Akers. “You know your name, but do you know what the date is?”

“May 20, 2004,” replied Dr. Osterick

“2004?” Dr. Akers said with shock. “Oh my, Kirsten, we have something to tell you that may be hard for you to accept. You have been in cryosleep for almost five hundred years. It is the year 2492.”

Dr. Osterick tried to speak, but quickly passed out.

She later awoke in a room and sat up and saw her three colleagues who were also all coming around at the same time.

Angie Anderson spoke first in a wavering voice, “Where are we what happened?”

“When you shut down the computer, you shut down the program regulating my cryogenic reaction, you idiot,” said Dr. Frize with disdain, “Without the regulator, the process expanded and immediately froze us, and I’m happy to say it worked. Look at us, almost five hundred years later and here we are.”

“While I don’t share your enthusiasm Dr. Frize, I am amazed,” said Dr. Deveraugh. “And did you get a look at those nurses, wow.”

“I didn’t see any nurses,” said Dr. Osterick. “What are you talking about?”

“They’re all gorgeous. They’re all stacked, I mean they’re hot, every single one of them,” said Dr. Deveraugh with admiration. “Seems science has made some improvements on women.”

“Shut up,” said Dr. Osterick, “I don’t know what we are going to do.”

“What you are going to do is be welcomed into our society,” said Dr. Boreland as he entered the room. “I am Dr. Boreland. We thought by putting you together at first, you would be able to related and feel more comfortable. But I see you all do not really like one another.”

Dr. Osterick was about to speak but Dr. Boreland put his hand up.

“No need to say anything, we really understand a great deal about your time,” said Dr. Boreland. “But you must understand, you are now part of a new society. You will find things are very different. You’ll have to learn to live and exist by our rules. We have a very peaceful and happy society. We have our problems, but we are working on it. Dr. Osterick, you may be able to help.”

“What do you mean,” she said inquisitively.

“Well, we had to dig through a great deal of old data and discovered you were a great genetic scientist of your time. You’ll find science has advanced a great deal, but even some things we haven’t figured out. If you all will follow me,” gestured Dr. Boreland.

The group followed the good doctor and started to take notice. Dr. Deveraugh was right. All the women seem to be exceptionally beautiful but in an odd way. Dr. Osterick noticed all the women seemed to be like Playboy or Penthouse centerfolds. The women they encountered were all very beautiful wearing skimpy outfits with very large breasts. Every single woman they encountered looked this way. Then Dr. Osterick made another observation. There seemed to be an over abundance of men.

“Dr. Boreland, I notice there don’t seem to be too many women and the ones that are all seemed well, very well endowed,” asked Dr. Osterick.

“Ahhh yes, you noticed,” stated Dr. Boreland. “Well that is where you come in. You see many generations ago an evil ruler trying to take over what you called the United States released a plague. The plagued attacked women. He hoped then American society would die off but he made a fatal mistake. His vaccination program failed and more women died as the plague spread throughout the world.”

The four looked in horror as Dr. Boreland continued his story.

“The world lost 95% of the women. 5% of women had antibodies and survived. But another side effect of the plague was that most children being born were men, pretty much at the same percentages. We still continue to have that problem. So laws had to be passed to get women to try to bear more girls.”

“What sort of laws,” asked Angie.

“It is something people from your time might find crazy, but we needed the women that were around to be more reproductive. So we initiated a program for more women to get pregnant and try to bear more female children,” said Dr. Boreland. “Our leaders hoped it would be a short term fix till we repopulated the female portion of society. But we soon found out it would take longer than necessary. We needed to find a cure for the plague or be able to have women have girls genetically. That’s where you come in Dr. Osterick.”

“This is horrifying,” said Dr. Osterick.

“Yes,” nodded Dr. Boreland. “We understand your horror, but a lot of our research in the 21st and 22nd centuries came from discovery your group made. For instance, Dr. Frize’s reanimation techniques are now applied today. Hence all the women look very young and beautiful to make them sexually appealing. The machines that do it are actually called reanimators and allow us to even adjust physical appearances now.”

“So all women are big breasted beauties,” asked Dr. Deveraugh enthusiastically.

“Yes if that is how you wish to refer to them,” said Dr. Boreland. “We needed to ensure sexual attraction for more reproduction. We’re here.”

“Here? What is here,” asked Dr. Frize.

“Oh this is not for you, it is for Dr. Osterick and Angie Anderson,” said Dr. Boreland. “I’m afraid you both must follow the rules set out for women or face punishment, so you both have to change your outfits. Dr. Frize and Dr. Deveraugh, if you go with Vikki over here, she’ll make sure you are taken care of.”

Dr. Frize and Dr. Deveraugh looked over at Vikki, a stunning red-head and exactly like the other women, a large-chested vixen who looked ready for sex at any moment. The two men exited with Vikki leaving the two women with Dr. Boreland.

Dr. Boreland handed Dr. Osterick and Anderson two outfits. Dr. Osterick first thought is that it was something a slut would wear.

“I know you are not used to this, but trust me, you must follow the laws of our society,” said Dr. Boreland. “I will let you two change.”

Dr. Boreland left the room leaving the two women alone.

“Something isn’t right here,” said Angie.

“I know, the women are not just well-endowed, but something funny seems about their attitude,” said Dr. Osterick.

“And these outfits, they have to be kidding, I’m not wearing this,” said Angie. “I’m getting out of here.”

Angie walked out of the door and soon after she was greeted by two men dressed all in black and one yelled, “You woman, stop.” Angie stopped.

“You are in violation of Feminine Code 23,” said one of the men in black. “You must face adjustment punishment.”

“I don’t understand,” said Angie, “I’m not from your time.”

But before she could finish answering, the two men grabbed her and dragged her into a door to their right. Dr. Osterick immediately followed and went into the room and saw Angie alone in some sort of tube.

“Kirsten, get me out of here,” cried Angie.

At that moment, a beam of light came down and bathed Angie. Angie’s eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened in an O-like shape. It seemed to only last for a few seconds then the glass tube rose. Dr. Osterick grabbed Angie.

“Are you okay?” She shook Angie. “Speak to me.”

“I feel yummy,” Angie said in almost a haze. “I feel so wonderful. I don’t know what that was but it felt great.” Angie eyes then seemed to come into focus. “Let’s go get dressed.”

Angie dragged Dr. Osterick back to the room and Angie started to put on the outfit Dr. Boreland gave her. It was a short metallic looking skirt and skin-tight top. “Come on Kirsten, get dressed.”

Dr. Osterick put on her outfit which was similar to Angie’s. She was afraid of finding the same fate as Angie in the tube. After Angie came out of the tube, the idea of wearing such a short revealing outfit seemed so normal to her. Her attitude had completely changed.

“Wow Dr. Osterick, that outfit really looks hot on you,” smiled Angie.

Dr. Osterick never wore things of this nature, but it did reveal some of her assets she had hid under the clothing all those years.

“Ahh good, I see you are dressed,” said Dr. Boreland. “Follow me to our genetics lab.”

“Dr. Boreland, who are the men in black?” asked Dr. Osterick.

“Oh those are the police. They enforce our code of conduct for men and especially for women,” said Dr. Boreland. “If you break a rule, they have the power to affect immediate punishment.”

“Well they took Angie and put her into some type of tube,” said Dr. Osterick. “Then when she came out of the tube she seemed to have an attitude adjustment.”

“Yes, that is part of the reanimator,” said Dr. Boreland. “The police can use the machine to affect all sorts of punishments as they are called. Don’t worry about it. You are with me. I am the advisor to the President on all medical matters. I have already told him that you could help with your genetic research. We hope that you’ll be able to identify and use your techniques with our advancements to be able to give women some girls.”

Dr. Boreland escorted Dr. Osterick to a lab. It seemed very simple with not much in the room.

“What am I do to here asked Dr. Boreland?”

“The computer is voice-activated for holograph display. All you need do is tell your commands to the computer, and it will do your bidding,” said Dr. Boreland.

“I just wake up after several hundred years, and you expect me to get to work on this plague I don’t know much about and do genetic research when I haven’t adjusted to your time,” said Dr. Osterick.

“Well your psych profile says you cope better when you are working so I thought I would bring you to a lab to get started,” said Dr. Boreland. “If I am wrong, I am sorry.”

“No, no. You are right. I need to distract myself,” said Dr. Osterick.

“If you need anything, just ask the computer or you can have the computer fetch someone if you need food or anything else,” said Dr. Boreland. “Angie why don’t you come with me and we’ll see if we can’t get you settled.”

Dr. Boreland left with Angie. Dr. Osterick didn’t know whether to cry or scream. She wasn’t sure how she even got here. She has been thrust into this problem and here she is in a lab in the future.

“Computer?”

“Yes Kirsten Osterick,” said the computer in a very sexy voice. Dr. Osterick thought it was obviously programmed by men.

“Tell me about this plague and the history behind it,” said Dr. Osterick. A hologram image appeared and Dr. Osterick sat and watched for hours on what happened. Everything Dr. Boreland said about the plague was true. It gave her a shiver. A society of mostly men and they certainly have control by looking at the women.

The only way Dr. Osterick could handle the situation was to throw herself into her work. Science had made great strides, but in the end genetics were still the same. She decide to work on coding the virus and the computer made it easy.

Dr. Osterick stayed in the lab day and night. Part of her because she really wanted to be solve this riddle put before her and other reason she was afraid of what happened to Angie if she ventured out alone.

After what seemed to be about a week, Dr. Osterick decided she wanted to talk to her colleagues. “Computer, can you locate Angie Anderson, I’d like to talk with her?”

All of the sudden a screen appeared. Dr. Osterick could see what looked to be the inside of a futuristic looking room but yet a living space. A woman was lying under what appeared to be a sunlamp. She was very large breasted and quite beautiful.

“Umm excuse me, I’m looking for Angie Anderson,” the doctor said to the hologram. “Do you know where she is?”

“Doc, it’s me,” the woman said with a surprised look on her face, “It’s Angie.”

“Angie,” Dr. Osterick said looking quizzical, “what happened?”

“Oh it’s neat doc,” said Angie, “look at my big boobies, the tube machine gave them to me. It’s amazing. I feel great.”

“But Angie, you look like one of them,” said Osterick.

“I know, I look totally hot now. I like broke a few rules and look how wonderful I turned out. And guess what, I’m pregnant,” smiled Angie.

“What? You’ve been here a week and all this?” yelled Dr. Osterick.

“I know, isn’t this awesome and everyone is so happy for me, I’m having a girl,” beamed Angie. “I’m being treated royally.”

“Angie but what about your career, you were a great chemist,” said Dr. Osterick

“Oh that stuff doesn’t matter anymore. I’m going to have a girl,” giggled Angie. “My job now is to have babies.”

Dr. Osterick realized there was no talking or rationalizing with Angie. They did something to her. It must have been the police and the reanimator. It made her more determined. This is what happens to women in this time? They are turned into breeding machines.

Dr. Osterick wondered why the women were so compliant. It must be already bred into them and if not the reanimator takes care of that just like it altered Angie’s feeling about clothes. Dr. Osterick was living in a society similar to “A Handmaid’s Tale” by Margaret Atwood. Her only solution would be to figure out how to correct this genetic flaw caused by the plague so the laws could be changed.

“Computer, find me Dr. Frize,” asked Dr. Osterick.

“Kirsten, you’re looking well” said Dr. Frize as his face appeared.

“Dr. Frize, I need your help,” pleaded Dr. Osterick.

“Oh really, now, you want my help. I thought I was Dr. Frankenstein,” said Dr. Frize.

“Listen, I know, I’m sorry,” and Dr. Osterick really was, she needed help. “Have you seen Angie Anderson, she is now pregnant and a well-endowed woman like the rest who doesn’t care about anything else other than having babies.”

“Yes, I know,” said Dr. Frize, “the society here has women act towards men in a way that would promote women getting pregnant. Angie was caught in public and broke some rules and put through the reanimator several times. Though she does seem to be happy.”

“But this can’t be,” said Dr. Osterick. “I know I can solve their plague virus. I just need your help for a few days. It was something I was working on just before our accident.”

“Okay, I’ll be right over,” said Dr. Frize, and the hologram disappeared.

Dr. Osterick was relieved. She felt with some of his knowledge with the science of today, they could quickly crack the plague.

After a few minutes, Dr. Frize entered the lab in which Dr. Osterick had confined herself. It was her own prison in a way.

“Dr. Frize,” started Dr. Osterick, “I’ve isolated the genetic code. With your theory on freezing a stem cell in a moment in time and using the reanimator, we should be able to recode the stem cell and create a female baby. This way they could easily repopulate women and not have to have these laws.”

Dr. Frize worked with Dr. Osterick in the lab for several days and in theory her idea worked. They tested it on an embryo and were able to recode it and create a female. It was only a matter of time before Dr. Osterick could bring this out to Dr. Boreland and be able to help women in this time.

“Test Embryo 14,” said Dr. Frize, “female again. You’ve done it. You have successfully reduplicated your results. You can make any embryo female. It is just a matter of time before you can make this happen for any woman. We should go out and celebrate.”

“I don’t think so Dr. Frize,” said Dr. Osterick. “I’m afraid to go out.”

“Come on Kirsten, you deserve it,” coaxed Dr. Frize. “You haven’t been out to even seen this world. It is beautiful. You should see how clean everything is and how sophisticated. Come on just for a few minutes, we can get something to eat at a corner restaurant. It’s a short walk.”

Even though Dr. Osterick thought she should stay in and finish her research, she decided to accept Dr. Frize’s offer. Ever since they’ve been in this time, he had been very kind to her and not like the jerk she had come to know him.

Dr. Frize opened the door and escorted Dr. Osterick out of the lab. Dr. Osterick didn’t feel comfortable in the slinky little outfit she was wearing but she thought it best to dress like everyone else so as not to be arrested.

Dr. Osterick was amazed when she saw the outside world. Dr. Frize didn’t lie, it was beautiful. Everything was pristine, she was in awe. She was looking at the wonderful new city and then she started to notice strange things. All the women that she did see had goofy smiles on their faces. Some other women looked like they were ready for sex at any moment. One woman can recognize that in another woman, and the scent is unmistakable.

They arrived at the restaurant. Dr. Osterick was glad to be there. They got a table in the corner. Dr. Osterick could see there were only couples at the restaurant. The women were more interested in the men than they were in the food or the restaurant. Many were all over their men in very public displays of affection.

Dr. Osterick tried to ignore all the goings on in the restaurant and looked at the menu.

“Let me order for you,” said Dr. Frize.

“No thank you, I can handle it,” said Dr. Osterick.

The waiter approached and Dr. Frize gave his order and started to say the lady will have but Dr. Osterick interrupted him.

“I will have,” said Dr. Osterick. But at the point, the waiter looked completely stunned and stammered and walked away.

“What happened,” asked Dr. Osterick, but before she could get an answer, two men in black grabbed Dr. Osterick and took her back into the kitchen.

“You have violated Feminine Code 421-b,” said one man in black.

“Wait a minute, I didn’t do anything wrong,” said Dr. Osterick, “What did I do?”

“You have now violated Feminine Code 3,” said the other man in black, “please be quiet.”

“No wait,” pleaded Dr. Osterick, “Don’t you know who I am, you can’t do this. I’m friends with Dr. Boreland.”

“Repeated violate of Code 3 will result in a severe judgment,” said one man in black, “put her in the reanimator.”

“No,” Dr. Osterick screamed as the men forced her into a tube.

“Repeated violations of Code 3 as well as Code 421-b,” said the security officer, “we’ll take care of her.”

Dr. Osterick looked panicked. Then she saw a flash of light and she felt like she was having an instant orgasm. It totally blew her mind. She had never had an orgasm like that even with masturbation.

Dr. Osterick didn’t feel differently, so maybe the reanimator wasn’t too bad until she took a step and felt something she hadn’t felt before. She jiggled, and not just a small amount. She looked down and the top she was wearing was stretched to the fullest. She always thought she was endowed well-enough, but not she was well beyond endowed. She took stock of her breasts and felt she was a full DD, and on her frame, they looked huge.

She walked back to the table and saw Dr. Frize who looked shock. “What happened to you,” he stammered, “you’ve changed?”

“I think I broke a law I’m not even sure, but all of the sudden I have these big titties,” said Dr. Osterick. She thought to herself, did she just call her breasts, titties. She never used words like that. It must be the reanimator.

“I think we better get back to the lab and finish the work,” said Dr. Osterick.

“Perhaps you are right, I’m sorry I suggested we go out,’ said Dr. Frize.

As they were walking back to the lab, Dr. Osterick also noticed something else. She was very turned on. Ever step she took the fabric of her top pressed against her nipples getting her very excited and they were showing through the top now.

Dr. Osterick had to stop to catch her breath for a moment. Not only had the reanimator made her tits big she thought, but made her nipples ultra sensitive.

“Why don’t you get a drink of water from that fountain over there,” said Dr. Frize.

“Yes, I think I need one,” said Dr. Osterick. She walked over the fountain to get a drink to try to cool herself off. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“You have violated Feminine Code 124-c-2, please come with me,” said a man in black.

“What? What did I do wrong, I was just getting some water,” cried Dr. Osterick.

“Now you have violated Feminine Code 3,” the security officer said and grabbed her arm.

As Dr. Osterick was being pulled away she saw a sign over the water fountain she didn’t see before “Men Only.” She can’t believe she didn’t notice it. Now she found herself back in the reanimator tube. The beam of light hit her again and the orgasm ripped through not just her body but her mind. It was so powerful she collapsed in the tube. The next thing she knew, Dr. Frize was helping her up.

“Dr. Osterick, are you okay?”

“Ah yeah, I think so,” said Dr. Osterick, “do I look different?”

“Yes you do,” said Dr. Frize. “Your hair is very blonde, your breasts look bigger and you look a shade younger say about 18 years old. They are so strict here, I can’t believe it.”

Dr. Osterick looked up at Dr. Frize and he looked very handsome, she found herself very turned on by him. It was no longer just her ultra sensitive nipples. She wanted Dr. Frize desperately. Her rational mind told her it was the reanimator doing this to her, that she had to resist.

“The reanimator not just affects your body, but it affects your mind you sexy man you,” said Dr. Osterick

“Dr. Osterick, you don’t seem to be yourself,” said Dr. Frize.

“Call me Kirsten, baby,” cooed Dr. Osterick.

“Let’s get you back to the lab,” said Dr. Frize as he grabbed her arm to escort her and she let him with no resistance.

Dr. Osterick was now wet with desire. She knew Dr. Frize could smell her scent it was very strong. She couldn’t stop what was happening. She was starting to lose control. Dr. Frize recognized this as he could see Dr. Osterick starting to caress herself publicly.

“Dr. Osterick,” said Dr. Frize but she looked at him with a puffed out lip. “Kirsten, maybe you should go into the ladies room there and get yourself together and freshen up.”

Dr. Frize was right, she had to get control of herself. She walked away from Dr. Frize and went into the ladies room. There were several other women in the ladies room all applying make-up and perfume.

The other women smiled at Dr. Osterick. They seemed to be chatting about inane stuff. Dr. Osterick was gaining a bit more control of herself now that she was away from Dr. Frize. She was away from men so she felt more in control.

One of the other women was talking to her, but she was lost in her own thought for a minute.

“Excuse me, are you okay?” the woman asked.

“Yes, I’m sorry, I’m fine,” said Dr. Osterick.

“I’m Bambi,” said the young woman.

“I’m Kirsten,” answered the good doctor.

“Wow you look like you could use the orgasmatron,” said Bambi.

“What’s that?” said Dr. Osterick very curiously.

“Over there, what planet did you come from?” Bambi said with a giggle.

Dr. Osterick instinctively turned and looked at a phone booth type contraption. She stepped inside and looked around. She saw a red button on the side and pushed it. That is the last thing she remembers.

Dr. Osterick woke up on a sofa. She saw a man smiling at her, “Are you okay?”

“Yes, what happened?” asked Dr. Osterick.

“Bambi said you held down the button on the orgasmatron and well it was too powerful for you to handle,” said the man. “She brought you here, she didn’t want to leave you there after you stopped writing with pleasure.”

Dr. Osterick turned her head and saw the blonde Bambi smiling at her. “Where is the guy I was with?”

“Oh your friend, Dr. Frize,” said the man. “Bambi also found him looking for you and brought him here. He is waiting in the next room.”

Dr. Frize walked in and immediately sat down next to Dr. Osterick, “I was worried about you.” It sounded like he had a lot of sympathy in his voice. “Let’s get you back to the lab.”

Dr. Frize helped up Dr. Osterick. She started to feel her sex drive building again. It was crazy. She had to get back to the lab to finish her work. Then the reanimator could turn her back and other women too.

As the two walked down the street, they were making idle chit chat. But slowly, Dr. Osterick as she got more turned on turned the conversation more flirtatious and soon sex was the topic.

“Yes, but in this society, it’s women who always want to have sex and try to get pregnant,” said Dr. Frize.

“What? I’m a bit horny, but who said I wanted to have a baby,” yelled out Dr. Osterick.

With that, four security officers seemed to appear out of nowhere. “You are in direct violation of Feminine Code 1, take her.”

“Wait, no, Frize tell them,” yelled Dr. Osterick.

“Tell them what?” Dr. Frize said and winked at Dr. Osterick.

“You set me up, you bastard,” screamed Dr. Osterick.

“You are in violation of Feminine Code 41, don’t make this any harder on yourself,” said one of the security officers.

“You are right, I knew once out in public, you would violate a lot of their codes,” laughed Dr. Frize. “It was just too easy.”

Before Dr. Osterick could get another word out of her mouth, the security officers stunned her. She knew exactly where she was when she awoke. She was in the reanimator. Dr. Frize and Dr. Boreland were staring at her.

“It seems you violated the ultimate feminine law,” said Dr. Frize. “All women want to have sex to get pregnant.”

“But wait, Dr. Frize, I can fix the plague problem,” said Dr. Osterick. “I have a solution, it will work.”

“Oh we know,” said Dr. Boreland. “Why would we want to solve the plague problem? You see women in our society are the perfect sex objects. They are sexy, buxom, and horny all the time. They’re goal is to seduce and have sex with men and be the perfect little toys. So why would we want you to solve the plague?”

“But I don’t get it,” said Dr. Osterick, “women are still giving birth to mostly men?”

“Are they,” said Dr. Frize. “ Women who conceive men are instantly put into the reanimator and regressed so that they were no longer pregnant. Then the drive will kick in again to do what it takes to get pregnant. They’ll keep having sex until they conceive a girl. For every girl conceived we allow 9 men to be conceived to keep the ratio up. It’s a great society.”

“Our scientists found a cure for the plague over 100 years ago,” said Dr. Boreland. “Do you really think we would need a woman from the 20th century to save us? No my dear, you’ll be put into the population just like every other woman.”

“No,” she pleaded again, “I don’t want to be turned into some horny bimbo.”

“Bimbo,” Dr. Boreland said with puzzlement, “what is that, it sounds interesting.”

“Computer show Dr. Boreland what a bimbo is,” said Dr. Frize.

The two men watched the images and actions on the screen and Dr. Boreland realized what a bimbo was.

“Dr. Osterick, for your crimes in our society, you must be punished,” said Dr. Boreland.

The beam of light washed over Dr. Osterick. She felt waves of pleasure again rip through her body. She opened her eyes and she was still in the tube.

“Computer, mirror,” said Dr. Frize.

A mirror appeared in front of Dr. Osterick. She now looked like the bimbo she thought she would be. She had long platinum blonde hair, she seemed shorter, her waist smaller. Everything about her body screamed sex and she knew it because she was very horny.

Dr. Frize laughed, “do you like your new look?”

“I look like some fantasy girl,” said Dr. Osterick

“You are,” said Dr. Frize, “I made a few requests, and you are my fantasy girl, and if I let you out of that tube, you’ll try to hump my leg like a dog in heat trying to get in my pants.”

“That will never happen,” said Dr. Osterick.

“Thank you, that was the final straw, you broke another feminine code,” said Dr. Boreland. “You’ll soon learn to be compliant.”

“If you hadn’t noticed in their society, women are not too bright,” said Dr. Frize. “It makes them easier to control and question less about them being sex toys, and now it is time for you to become that way. Former child prodigy reduced to horny stupid bimbo and loving it. It was nice working with you Doctor Osterick or should I say former doctor.”

With that, the beam came down upon the good doctor and the waves of pleasure again ripped through her mind but in a different way before she passed out.

Dr. Osterick woke up in a bed. She felt really good, she thought it was all a bad dream but then she looked at her big breasts and giggled and was very happy.

“How are you feeling Doctor Osterick?” asked Dr. Frize.

“Like call me Kiki,” she knew her brain patterns had been changed. “Do you want to play with my big boobies, like so I can get a baby in me?”

Her mind was slipping faster and faster. Dr. Frize held up a picture in front of her. “Can you recognize this?”

“It looks like a colorful dick, probably feel good in me,” she giggled.

“Can you read what it says under the picture?” asked Dr. Frize.

“Ummm it like says double he-lick, he lick? I like to lick,” giggled the addled brained woman.

“Dr. Boreland, thank you, she is perfect now,” said Dr. Frize. She can’t even recognize a DNA model or a double helix nor can she really read it. She is a lot like the rest of the women.

“Kiki horny, fuck me please,” she giggled.

PROLOGUE:

Former Dr. Kirsten Osterick was now just like most of the women in a future she could have never conceived. But she did conceive three girls happily destined to share her fate and place in their society. She served Dr. Frize who was happy about the retribution he got on the good doctor. He put Kiki in the reanimator several times after that fact and in the end became the ultimate bimbo girl he could ever dream.

Angie Anderson actually read the Feminine Code soon after being assigned an apartment. She realized that her place in society could be elevated by having a girl. She immediately decided to break several codes at once knowing what her fate would be. She was tired of being a mousey girl. She put on a man’s suit, walked out into the public square and said she never wanted to get pregnant and that women were superior in all shapes and forms. Within minutes, she was reduced to the buxom “bimbo” Dr. Osterick saw on the hologram and Angie was happier for it.

Dr. Mark Deveraugh fit right into the society. It was a dream come true. He disappeared to what he knew as Hawaii and supposedly spends his days having all the sex he could ever dream.