The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time in a Box

Chapter 2-Angela

After the strange encounter he had with Sandra, Martin told MaryAnn that he needed to finish some stuff up at home.

“What are we going to do tonight Marty?” MaryAnn inquired before he left her. She stood in front of him, again with her hands on her hips, staring up at him. She lost any self-consciousness she ever had around him.

“Whatever, I gotta go MaryAnn,” he replied somewhat disinterested.

She pouted a bit at this, but turned and left for her house. Martin found it odd that she was so distressed at his lack of interest. She looked back at him as he retreated.

MaryAnn thought about Martin as she walked home. She was dwelling on their date in a way that she didn’t understand. She desperately needed to go out with Martin. She slowly walked back to her parent’s home, thinking the whole time about their date. She wanted to go to the movies, then maybe have a little fun in the car.

Just thinking about him made MaryAnn horny. She sat at her desk, writing him a letter. Hoping he would like it. Being so distracted with her thoughts of Martin she found herself touching herself in places she wasn’t used to. Being a good catholic, she didn’t believe in masturbation. Tonight was different, she needed release. Slowly she pulled her pants down, then her panties. Her right hand massaged her breasts while her left went at her cunt. With her sexual energy was so high that she managed to come within minutes of starting. She fell asleep, not quite satisfied, but this would have to do until she got Martin alone.

By the time Martin reached his room, his hands were shaking. He immediately started to experiment with his new toy. He spent a few hours experimenting on what the device could do. He quickly discovered he could stop time for as long as he wanted. One of the more interesting functions of the device was the ability to speak into it and transmit thoughts instantly. He didn’t have to stop time to control someone with this function. The final feature he found was that he could reset the changes he did during timestop

After experimenting with his new toy for an hour Martin started to feel ill. He had a tremendous headache. He decided it was time for a break so took a short nap. He noticed after a few minutes the headache disappeared and he started to feel better.

He thought the device was causing this reaction. It scared him, but since the headache disappeared so quickly it wouldn’t change the way he worked. He decided to check with a doctor about these headaches, just to be sure.

After discovering all the things this mysterious device could do, Martin’s thoughts switched to what he would do with it. Martin would use it carefully, but would non-the-less use it.

The first thing Martin decided he needed to do is manage his domestic situation. His mother and father were strict but fair. His little sister was annoying most of the time but that would change soon. Just as he was about to get up, his mother walked in his room (rather annoying him that she didn’t knock).

“Wh...", his mother started to say as he pressed the button that stopped time.

His mother was five foot six, petite and very pretty, even at the age of 43. She had short brown hair and blue eyes that caught people’s attention. Both his parents worked for the same law firm in Portland. She stood at his door, looking at him, mouth open with what word she was saying. Her right hand was still resting on the doorknob.

“Mom, you will do as Martin says at all times. You will no longer worry about what he’s doing in his room, nor will you come in here without permission. You will try your hardest to make Martin happy at all times,” he instructed her frozen face. He looked into her eyes that were fixated at the point he stood before he stopped time. He had never thought of her in this way, but he just realized his mother was an attractive woman.

Martin squeezed past his mother at the door. As he walked by his mother, he bumped against her chest. Of course she didn’t respond. It was the most intimate moment he had ever had with his mother. He walked into his little sister’s room. She was laying on her bed, one leg resting on the floor staring aimlessly at the television screen. Martin told her much the same as he did his mother. He finished with his father who was downstairs in the kitchen.

While walking back to his room he pressed the button to restart time. He was getting used to the disorientation after having stopped and started time dozens of times while testing.

“...at are you doing.. Huh. Martin, where did you go?” he heard his mother say. He had forgotten that he was standing in front of her. He chuckled at what her surprise must have been like. He imagined he must have simply disappeared right before her eyes.

Angela O’Ryan was shocked to see Martin disappear right in front of her. She knew he was there, quietly working on schoolwork or something. When he disappeared she had an odd feeling. She had always loved her son tremendously, but now it seemed she realized just how important he is. It was very important that she make him happy.

“I’m here mom,” he said walking up to her. She turned to see him and smiled.

“Hmmm, that was odd. I could have sworn I seen you in your room,” she replied.

“Don’t worry about it mom,” he told her.

“Oh, sure, I guess it’s nothing. Dinner is almost ready,” she said walking down towards the kitchen.

“Mom, I’m going out with MaryAnn. Don’t worry about my dinner,” he said. He knew normally she wouldn’t like this and waited for her reaction. She stopped and turned around to look at him. It was odd the way she was so demure, so unlikely the way she had always been with him.

“Oh, you’re going on a date with MaryAnn? Wow, that’s great Martin. Don’t worry about dinner. It’s just more for us,” she said smiling at him.

“Do you need any money or anything?” she asked.

“Actually mom, could you drive me to the bank?” he replied realizing he needed some extra cash. He watched his mother closely when they drove to the bank. She was far more attentive then she had been before his instructions. Offering to take him to get things for the date. Her smile, that he truly loved, was constant now. She was so proud of her son.

Angela thought about her son. He was going to be someone someday. She loved her son so much it almost hurt. Why hadn’t she realized this before now she thought. Well, at least she knew how important he was now, she rationalized.

He walked into the bank and a few minutes later returned with a large bag. She thought it must be money, but didn’t know how that could be since he didn’t have much money in the bank. As quickly as she thought of it, she dismissed the idea that it was money.

They returned from the bank with fifty thousand dollars. He thought that should take care of any cash requirements he might have for a while. He worried that somehow they could find out but if anything happened he could deal with that too.

After returning home Martin really thought about what he was doing. His normally moral behavior seemed to be slipping away. The guilt caused by his recent actions was starting to get to him. While looking at the money on his bed, thinking about his recent actions someone knocked on the door.

“Honey, can I speak with you?” his mother questioned.

“Come in mom,” he replied.

He wasn’t thinking about what her reaction was when she seen the money, but it certainly surprised him. She smiled at him.

“Wow, that’s a lot of money,” she said staring at the money.

Angela saw a lot of money sitting on Martin’s bed. She didn’t mind that he had so much money since it would obviously make him happy. It was then that she decided they should transfer all the family money to her son. It would make him happy and that was really what mattered.

“Where did you get all the money?” she inquired.

“Someone gave it to me,” he replied honestly.

“Oh, that was very nice of them. Anyway, do you need anything for tonight? I’m so glad you and MaryAnn got together. She is such a sweet girl,” Angela said to her son who was barely listening.

He looked up at Angela and thought a moment. Visibly shaken at the thoughts he was having he said “Mom, could you strip for me? I really want to see what you look like,”

“Oh, honey, sure no problem,” she replied as she unbuttoned her blouse. Momentarily Angela thought this was wrong, that she shouldn’t do this thing he asked. She knew it wasn’t the right thing to do, but since he asked it must be okay.

She toed off her sneakers while removing her blouse. She looked at Martin and smiled as he stared fixedly at her.

“Honey, would you help me with my bra,” she said holding out her arms. Martin almost fell over his own feet when he walked to up to his mother. This was wrong he thought, but his dick didn’t think so. It was straining his jeans.

He reached around Angela and unclasped her cotton brazier. When he stepped back it fell to the ground. She put her arms on her hips and smiled at her son. Never in her life had she thought she would enjoy standing in front of her son with no top on. She saw that this turned him on and that’s what mattered most to her.

Martin stared at his mother’s tits. They were small, but suited her frame perfectly. Even after two children she looked terrific.

Uncertainly she reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. Bending down, she pulled them to the floor and stepped out of them. Her emotions were terribly conflicted when she stood up. All she was wearing were her panties. She knew it in her heart that it was very wrong, but she still pulled her panties to the floor and stepped of them.

Both their hearts were pounding when she stood that final time, totally nude. She spread her legs and exposed herself to Martin. He unzipped his zipper and let his painfully hard member out. This shocked Angela more then she expected.

She decided it would be fun to give him a show. She did a perfect pirouetted. Facing the opposite direction, she bent over so Martin got a view of her backside.

“Stay like that for a few,” Martin told Angela. He could see she flexed her legs, trying to make this more alluring. Martin started pumping away at his rock hard dick while Angela stood in front of him, exposing her cunt and asshole to him. Her legs were far apart so he got a perfect view.

“Ahhh...Have you ever given head to anyone...?” he asked while stroking.

“Sure honey, I go down on your father all the time,” she said looking back at him.

She felt his jism on her leg when he finally came. It hadn’t taken long. She reached back and licked some of the salty tasting stuff off her fingers. She put her finger in and out of her mouth in her most seductive way.

“Martin, can I stand up, this is a bit uncomfortable?” she asked.

“Sure mom, go ahead. Oh, mom, by the way, when you’re at home from now on you will not feel the urge to wear cloths. You’re such a beautiful woman that I want to see you like this all the time,” he instructed her.

While standing she said “No problemo Marty, anything to make you happy.”

“What did you think of your little show just now mom?” Martin asked his mother who was simply standing in front of him waiting.

“It was very wrong son, but since you wanted me to do it, I knew it was best. I enjoyed showing you my body very much, but it was still wrong,” she replied without hesitation.

“You should do this type of thing with MaryAnn,” she told her son.