The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time Stop

by Pan

Chapter 1

“Oh come ON,” she said. “How are you doing this?”

“Luck,” I said with a shrug, and began to lower my pants. “Now come on, Taylor—a bet’s a bet.”

* * *

One month earlier, I was nowhere near as confident that I’d be able to use my abilities so effectively.

I absolutely fluked upon them in the first place—I’m glad I was alone when I did, else I’m sure I’d be locked up somewhere while scientists poked me with electricity or whatever.

No, I was alone in my room, reaching up and trying to take the bottom Blu-ray out of a pile without tipping over the others.

I almost had it out, when I was startled by the start of the mower starting up outside. I jumped, and of course the Blu-rays started to go flying.

In a panic, I shut my eyes, and mentally shouted “No! Stop!” as strongly as I could.

At that moment, the lawnmower stopped. It didn’t slowly die down, or splutter out, it just…stopped.

For that second, I forgot about the Blu-rays, I forgot about the pain that I should be feeling—I just hoped that whoever was mowing the lawn was okay, and hadn’t got a leg caught in the engine or whatever.

Glancing out the window, I saw it was my sister—she was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, and I guess she’d taken our parent’s offer—twenty bucks to mow the front lawn. She’s been saving for a car since forever, and will do pretty much anything for money.

She wasn’t in pain, though—she was just leaning on the lawnmower, standing perfectly still.

“Taylor?” I called out, but she didn’t respond…she didn’t even move. Suddenly I noticed that she wasn’t leaning on the lawnmower, she was…pushing it. It looked like a photo—she was using all her weight to move it, like she’s always had to, but…it wasn’t moving.

In fact, as I looked around, I realized that everything was strangely still. But it wasn’t until I glanced back into my room that I worked out what was really going on.

The tower of Blu-rays that I’d managed to topple was in the process of falling, but it wasn’t moving. The Blu-rays were frozen in mid-air, perfectly still. I leaned forward and plucked one out of the air—despite being frozen in mid-air, I could move it without trouble—and I threw it on the bed.

Out of curiosity, I thought “Go” at the pile, and to my surprise, they began moving once more.

The clatter of the Blu-rays as they hit the floor was almost as loud as the lawnmower, its engine abruptly audible once more—when I glanced outside, I saw my sister’s relatively small frame barely managing to move the huge machine.

But it was moving.

What the hell is happening? I thought to myself, and unable to resist, thought “Stop!” once more.

It happened again. Everything froze—my sister, the leaves moving in the wind, the car I could see half a block away. I brought my head inside the window in a panic—what if someone could see me?

Not now, of course—right now, no one could see me…I hoped. But what if someone had been looking at the window when I had stopped the world? If my head wasn’t poking out the window when I started everything back up again, they’d know, they’d be able to see what I could do.

I’d never truly known fear until that moment. I’d just discovered the most amazing ability—in that moment, I could have done anything—but the idea of being taken away and studied like a lab rat was so terrifying to me that I put my head back out the window, tried to emulate the position it had been in, and thought “Go!”.

Looking around, nothing seemed suspicious, but I vowed to never do it again.

At least, not while anyone was looking.

* * *

I didn’t use my power again that day. That may seem unbelievable, but I was pretty spooked—both by what I could do, and what would happen if anyone found out. No, I didn’t think about it until the next morning, when I woke up with morning wood and could hear the sound of my sister in the shower.

My sister’s name is Taylor, by the way. We’re twins—not identical, of course (you can only be identical if you’re the same sex) but we look pretty similar. We’re close enough—we don’t have “twin powers” or whatever twins are meant to have, and we’re not best friends, but we don’t really fight much, and up until recently, we used to hang out all the time.

What happened recently? Well, quite frankly…hormones hit.

You probably think I’m a perv, and I’m not going to bother excusing myself. But if you had to live with a girl as hot as my sister, I know you’d feel the same way. She’s gorgeous…no, more than that. Her face is gorgeous, but her body is perfect.

Not, of course, that she’d ever show it off. She’s more of a “jeans and a T-shirt” kind of girl—I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a skirt. Hell, since her boobs came in, I’ve never seen her wear less fabric than three-quarter pants with a baggy T-shirt.

So when I woke up with a boner, and heard the sound of her singing in the shower…I decided it was time that I got a better look.

“Stop!” I thought, and immediately all the sound stopped. And I mean all the sound—not just the noise of Taylor’s atrocious singing (my sister has a voice that could curdle milk) but every single background noise. You don’t really think about how much you can hear in day-to-day life. Birds, the wind—if you’re inside, the hum of the lights, or a hard drive. There’s always a cacophony of tiny sounds, but when I stop the world…there’s nothing.

The silence is almost deafening. I was suddenly so aware of it, I had to start humming, just to convince my ears that they were working. It helped.

I sleep with my bedroom door shut, but I was hoping that like the Blu-ray, when I touched it I’d be able to move it. Sure enough, I was able to open it without a struggle, and a few seconds later, I was able to do the same with the door to the bathroom.

Fortunately my sister doesn’t lock the door when she showers—she figures no one will come in. Well, normally she’d be right. Through the frosted glass I wasn’t able to see much, but already it was a better view of my sister’s naked body than I’ve ever had before.

I took a deep breath, stopped humming, and pulled the shower door open.

In a word? Wow.

Wow.

To begin with, it was like a photograph. The water pouring down her, trapped in that perfect moment…if it wouldn’t raise too many questions if anyone ever found it, I would have pulled out my phone and snapped it for posterity.

Taylor’s got long, black hair, and even though it was wet, it flowed beautifully onto—but not covering—her breasts. And Jesus, those breasts—they were everything I’d imagined they would be. Pert, full, completely blemish-free. If I was an artist, I guarantee I could have spent the rest of existence trying to capture the essence of what I saw in the shower that day.

After a few minutes of staring at her tits, I had to check out the rest of her. To my surprise, her pussy was shaved—not just trimmed, but shaved bare. As far as I knew, Taylor didn’t have a boyfriend, so I can only assume that she keeps her mound like that all the time.

I don’t know why I found that idea so hot, but I did.

It was tempting—so tempting—to reach out and touch her, but I didn’t know what would happen if I did—what if it started time again, or if she was aware of it?

Hell…what if she was aware of everything right now?

My heart-rate doubled as the idea sunk in. Maybe I’d frozen everything physically, but she was still mentally aware of what was happening. Maybe her glassy eyes were staring at me right now, wondering why I was such a pervert, wondering how I’d gotten this ability…

Freaked out, I stumbled backwards, knocking over a pile of towels as I did. Shit! Now even if she wasn’t watching me, when everything started up again, the towels would be different, and Taylor would…

My head was spinning, my heart was racing, and I was on the verge of a full-on panic attack. I sat there on the floor for a few minutes (minutes? Can you even measure time when the world is stopped?) and forced myself to calm down.

Okay. Okay.

If Taylor could see me right now, and process that I was there…I was screwed. But if Taylor could do it, then presumably so could everyone else, and the issue would be less “my sister thinks I’m a pervert”, and more “the world is aware of time sporadically stopping.”

No one had said anything after I stopped time yesterday, and so it was unlikely that they could detect it. But it was worth doing some experiments to find out.

In the meantime, I needed to get out of there, and make it seem like I’d never even entered. I took one last, long look at my sister’s perfect body, shut the shower door, folded the towels as neatly as I could and put them back, and went back to my room, where I started up the clock once more.

The world suddenly seemed so loud—it had been years since the clicking of my fish’s water filter had bothered me, but suddenly I was super aware of it. It almost hurt, but as I lay there, I shut my eyes and tried to let the sound in.

Within a few minutes, I felt like I could breathe again.

Opening the door, I could hear Taylor singing, the sound of Mom’s bacon sizzling downstairs. Again, it looked like no one was aware of what I could do, what I was doing.

Though I wanted to explore further, I didn’t feel like tempting the fates. And when I heard the shower turn off, I decided that experimentation could wait until tomorrow.

* * *

Any time I got a chance that day, I pulled out my phone and read everything I could about time-travel. Unproven, thought to be impossible…there was certainly nothing suggesting that a teen boy could just think the word “no” and create some kind of personal time-stop vortex or whatever.

I’ll tell you, I have no idea how it happened, or even why it happened. Maybe some kind of God had bestowed me with a rare gift, or aliens had decided to use me as the target of their experiment. Perhaps I was to represent humanity, in some kind of celestial test.

Or perhaps I was just a freak, somehow able to do what should have been impossible.

Either way, the thought was terrifying. I could change the world…hell, if I screwed up, perhaps I could destroy the world. But that wasn’t where my mind went—since seeing Taylor in the shower, all I could think about was seeing more—doing more with her.

Beforehand, I’d been weirdly attracted to my sister. Now that I’d seen the perfect body she was hiding under her clothes, I was obsessed. Why did she keep herself perfectly shaved? Was it purely an aesthetic thing, or was it more than that?

The image of her stroking her hairless pussy never left my mind. Now that I’d seen it, I wanted to touch it, taste it…and do so much more.

What’s more, I could. I could just wait until she was next showering, freeze time, and have total access to my sister.

Total access.

Over the next few days, I came onto my own stomach more than a few times, thinking about what I could to do my helpless, unaware, naked twin. But my gift was still new, and I had no idea how it worked.

So first, I decided to experiment.

* * *

If I hadn’t been living in the same house as my perfect-bodied twin, I’m sure that Grace would’ve been the subject of my attention—she’s not a stone-cold fox like Taylor is, but she’s definitely a cutie. The classic “girl next door”, I guess, and she’s always liked me a little.

I figured she was the perfect test subject.

“Hey Grace,” I said, hoping my smile didn’t give away how nervous I felt.

“Hey man,” she replied casually. “How’s things?”

We made small-talk for a few minutes, and then I got to my real point.

“Want to go for a swim?”

Grace’s family have a pool—as a kid, it was pretty great being her neighbor. All the advantages of having a pool, none of the chores required. Now that we were all teenagers, we didn’t really go swimming together as often, but on hot days like this one it wasn’t unheard of.

“Sure,” she said, exactly as I hoped she would. “Just let me get changed.”

“I’ll meet you back here in ten,” I said. I waited until Grace had gone inside, counted to fifty, and did it.

Stop, I thought, and sure enough, the world froze. I’d made sure I was in a spot that no one could see this time, and I’d even left all the doors open so there was a clear path between me and Grace’s bedroom.

I’d timed it perfectly—when I entered, Grace was in the process of pulling down her panties. I stared in amazement at the second pussy I’d ever seen—unlike my sister, Grace didn’t shave hers. It didn’t even look like she trimmed, it was just a wild patch of red hair, covering her privates.

Don’t get me wrong—it was still hot as hell. Not quite as sexy as my sister’s, but the fact that I was looking at Grace’s pubes…I was pretty turned on.

She was still wearing her shirt, and so I couldn’t see her tits. I wasn’t too bothered by that though—Grace was cute, but she couldn’t hold a candle to my sister in the chest department.

Okay, I thought to myself. Let’s see what we can do here…

A moment of hesitation came over me as I reached out…I was about to touch my neighbor—the girl I’d known my whole life—without her permission. What’s more, I had no idea what it would do—maybe as soon as I touched her, time would start up again. Maybe it would kill her. Maybe it would kill me.

I was in totally uncharted territory here…but you know what they say: someone’s got to be the one to chart that territory, so it might as well have been me.

Is that a thing people say? I feel like it should be.

I took a deep breath, and reached out to touch Grace’s face. It felt…well, it felt like a face. Normal. She didn’t die, I didn’t die, no one came down from the sky to tell me I’d failed.

A thought struck me—Grace had one of those partition things in her room, like models change behind. If I wanted to, I could wake her up right now, and see (or hear, at least) her reaction.

But what would I learn? She wasn’t going to narrate her actions or anything like that—I needed to know whether she could feel things while she was out, and a light brush across the face was barely enough to notice. It would feel like a stray hair, or the wind.

But…

With a smile, I kneeled in front of my neighbor. I’d never seen a pussy this close before, not even spying on my sister in the shower.

Reaching out, I gently stroked the hairs. They felt nice…soft. I ran my hand back and forth a few times—I wasn’t confident enough to do much more than that, and so after about a minute of playing with her pubes, I ducked behind the partition, and unfroze time.

The second after all the little sounds came back, they were joined by another one, a soft, surprised moan of pleasure.

“Mmmm…”

I smiled.

This was totally going to work.