The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A quick look into the life of Tim Wilson, and how his desire for power and sex came to be fulfilled.

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

All characters are fictional and a figment <g> of my imagination. Constructive e-mail welcome.

“Tim’s Life”—Chapter I (present)

Tim sat back and watched the crowd of men cheering on the three lady entertainers. He smiled enjoying the sight of guys whom he knew, and their reaction to the show the three young women put on.

Two of them were rubbing each others bodies with normal cooking oil and the third was sucking on the husband-to-be’s hard cock. Guys shook beer and champaign bottles to shower the females in foamy suds. It was probably wildest bachelor party any of them will ever get the chance to attend.

“Fucking great chicks Tim. Where did you get them?” A hand slapped Tim’s shoulder and forced him to acknowledge the groom’s younger cousin.

“At the local university.” The young man looked like he was about to ask another question so Tim added, “You just have to ask nicely.” The other man stumbled off laughing at Tim’s last words. As it appeared the two oiled up ladies were now enjoying a sixty-nine, Tim smiled pleased his entertainment had been a success. Though it wasn’t over.

Several more guys came by to congratulate the best man on his selection of ladies, while others just wanted to chat. Almost all became distracted with the entertainment and could not carry on a conversation for more than a few seconds. The groom, Rob, was obviously coming close to shooting his load into the tiny brunettes hungry bobbing mouth, while the group of guys cheered him onward.

That was Tim’s cue and he moved quickly forward to pull the brunette off his friends lap, a large number of atypical comments were thrown at him. It was the groom that sat with his dick standing out of his pants still glistening with teenage saliva that groaned, “God damn it

Tim—what the hell are you doing!?”

He pulled his friend to his feet, the average size cock still pointing out of his pants, “She was just an appetizer. In there,” pointing towards a door to the adjoining suite, “is the real entertainment!” A chores of guys, who finally saw the mysterious fun in this, cheered the two guys on as they made there way to the door. The groom was blushing again, as he had several times this evening, and asked, “I want that one Tim?” Nodding back to the brunette who stood lost amongst several male admirers.

“Forget her Rob, in here is where you get the spend the night. Its my present to you.” A few guys shouted lewd things, but it was ignored.

“Don’t worry no one will bother you!” Tim turned to the crowd and spoke the last sentence loud enough to be heard by those nearest.

Most of the guys were watching as the two oiled lesbian entertainers had ganged up on the brunette cock-sucker and it appeared she was being forced to submit. It didn’t look like many were now interested in Rob and Tim, so with great flourish the best-man opened the door and pushed his friend in. He followed and made sure the door was closed behind them.

The room was very dim, but the shadows didn’t hide the kneeling lingerie clad woman on the floor before the bed. Her long curly hair was about her face but her pale skin and curvaceous body looked very attractive. Rob stumbled further into the room and sat on the bed behind the kneeling woman, who hadn’t yet moved. Tim standing by the door watched for a few seconds and then spoke firmly to the lady, “Stand up slave and show yourself to your master.”

The woman sat back onto her heels and then slowly turned her body about, until she was kneeling facing Rob. The grooms reaction wasn’t expected, except by Tim, and now he knew why no one else was allowed in this room. Kneeling before him, back straight, knees spread, sitting on her feet was his youngest sister Marge. Rob gasped out, but could not take his eyes off his twenty four year-old sexy sister.

She spoke first, “How may I please you master?” Her voice was perfectly submissive, and Marge used a small girls voice. It had the desired effect. Rob’s penis, which was slowly drooping suddenly jerked hard and stayed up.

Rob ignored the submissive woman for only a second and looked to his best friend, “How...?” Rob’s fantasy was indeed to enjoy the incestuous relationship with his sister, as well as to have her as a sexual slave. Only it always been a closely guarded secret—and he had told no one. Not even his best friend Time.

Tim just smiled, “This has always been your fantasy hasn’t it Rob? To have your sister as a slave.” Rob had long ago learned not to ask certain questions of his friend. Tim looked down at the volumptious woman, grinning at the surprise he just delivered, “Marge why don’t you suck on your brothers cock for starters.”

She made a moan of delight and crawled the few feet to Rob’s feet and immediately lowered her face down onto his cock. Rob groaned out loudly, it was obvious he was ready to blast into the sucking mouth. Tim opened the door and quickly slipped back to the party, making sure the door was locked so the couple would not be disturbed.

A few faces noticed his return and shouted out for him to join the crowd. One of the oiled lesbians was sucking on two cocks simultaneously, both crowns moving back and forth inside her mouth. The other lesbian was kneeling down on the floor and had one cock in her mouth the other in her cunt. The brunette cock sucker, now sporting ripped lingerie, lay with her back on the table and a crowd of guys watched as Rob’s cousin fucked the woman in her ass. The long thin legs pressed against her torso, looking like she was bent in half.

“How is Rob doing Tim?” A guy shouted across a few bodies.

“Very good!” Several that heard the comment laughed, not realizing the groom at that moment was shooting his load of sperm into his own sisters mouth. None would have believed it anyway.