The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tim’s Life”—Chapter V (present)

The motor yacht was huge. It as one of the items that had been acquired when the deal with Mrs. Leveque was complete. As Tim thought more about it, the more pleased he was of the transaction. It was mutually beneficial, and was sure the old woman was even now enjoying her side of the bargain.

A steward came out with drinks on a tray for Tim and his passengers. Marge took two, one for her brother Rob, the other for herself. Rob’s wife, Louise, took her own. Mary, Tim’s younger sister took one. Leaving the last three drinks for Tim, Wendy, and her mother Carol. Since leaving port, the crew had pampered and fawned over every wish their passengers desired. After a quick mental suggestion, none of the crew ever saw or heard anything untoward.

It was only six months since Louise and Rob’s wedding. They had gone to France for the honeymoon and after getting back Rob told Louise, on his friend Tim’s suggestion, about his sister. He went on to explain that she was both his sister and his slave, a present from Tim. After sitting silently listening in shock to her husband, she answered, “Well, if it was from Tim then its okay.” That was probably as much of a surprise as had been his sister kneeling before him at his stag. Louise had made it also clear, she didn’t want to share a bed with her husband and his slave, but didn’t mind sleeping alone some nights. Now, the two women shared a house and a man, while still staying friendly. Louise wore a loose summer dress that she knew her husband always enjoyed on her, while her sister-in-law wore a one piece bikini.

Tim smiled at Louise, while mentally sighing knowing that she was a sole sibling with no contact with her real parents. It always interested him how people felt about their parents and siblings, and if those thoughts ever ventured towards a sexual relationship. Then he turned his attention to Mary, his own youngest and prettiest sister. Since the girl was thirteen, barely starting puberty, she had been his favorite.

His sister noticed his look and moved his hand, in hers, to the upper portions of her lap. Wearing only a skimpy two-piece bikini and a smile, she was by far the most attractive woman on the ship. Yet, she never noticed anyone but her older brother, he had seen to that.

Carol and Wendy were last minute additions. Rob had dated Wendy in college and through her, met Carol. The older mirror image of his girlfriend held secret lesbian submissive desires for her only daughter. It was a simple task to have Carol join them, and ultimately become Wendy’s lover. It was a few years ago since this all came about, and since that time the two lesbians had never shown any serious interest in any other man or woman, other than Tim. Wendy sat on the bench facing the rest of the group while her mother sat at her feet, massaging her daughters smooth calfs. Both wore one piece bathing suits, Carol’s suit was slightly see-through, and she constantly smiled at being included in the private party by Tim.

Every passenger in that group knew of the incestuous relationships they all enjoyed. It was only Louise that never imagined or enjoyed sexual relations with a sibling or parent. This was the current topic of conversation, the last few moments.

“Don’t you think Marge is pretty Louise?” Tim moved his own hand higher upon his sisters lap, feeling the heat emanating from her sex. Mary was always horny for her brother, and could never said no to him.

Looking at her sister-in-law, Louise answer, “Of course she is. But I’ve never been attracted to other women.” Her husband had smartly stayed silent thoughout this conversation.

Marge sat at Rob’s feet and held his drink for him as she watched the exchange going on around her. She never spoke unless spoken too, and only if her brother, or Tim, wished it.

Wendy spoke up, “No one can please a woman like another woman my dear.” Her mothers moist lips grazed her naked knee.

“Well, I can’t comment on that,” Louise looked awkward towards the two lesbians and the obvious devotion, and lust the mother had towards her daughter, “but my husband can please me well enough right dear?”

Rob cringed at being included in the conversation. “I try dear.”

Tim interrupted to change tactics, “You would like to watch your sister and wife together wouldn’t you Rob?”

The married man had learned it wasn’t easy to lie to his friend, “Yes actually, that has been one of my biggest fantasies lately.” At least since the fantasy of having his sister as a slave was fulfilled.

Tim turned back to Louise, “Then why don’t you try it for your husband Louise?”

The look turned to stone, “Listen Tim. I don’t mind how you all live your life or who you sleep with. And I never protested when my husband brought home his sister and told me she was his ‘slave’.” She took a deep breath, while the rest of the party remained calm and allowed her to speak her piece. “I know enough about Marge, about her sexual appetite for my husband. I’ve listened to them in their room. I’ve also gotten used to the taste of another woman on my husbands cock.” Marge giggled quietly to herself.

The pause was long enough for Tim to add, “Well Marge, do you have any objections to sleeping with your sister-in-law?”

The young woman looked up at her brother and got a nod before answering. “No. I love Louise and always wondered what it would be like to make love with her.” Actually, only Tim knew why the young slave desired this because her brother desired it. She was the perfect slave, his fantasies were her own.

The young slave reached out and placed a hand on Louise’s. The irritated wife sighed and smiled gently at her sister-in-law. She could never be mad at the sweet young woman who she shared her husband with. She then looked up at her silent husband and saw the desire for her in his eyes. Louise loved Rob very much, and her anger dissipated after seeing his eyes and listening to Marge’s words.

Tim knew all he had to do was send a single command and Louise would become a devoted lesbian. Yet this was also part of the game, manipulating and watching how others related to the prospect of a forbidden sexual relationship. He had manipulated the new bride a week before her wedding, as she had come to his apartment as he instructed. There, she had performed every sexual action Tim had desired, for almost two days straight. Louise had left her husband’s friend with at least one deposit of sperm in every one of her holes. It was Tim’s wedding present to her. She remembered every second of those two days, and often relieved them in her fantasies. She would never enjoy an orgasm as strong as any one Tim had given her, There was no reason to manipulate the woman to sleep with Marge, As he had done, so his friends household would be civil with the addition of Rob’s sister. Tim was certain she would give in eventually. It was obvious to him, that she would always do what he wished, by mind control or not.

Wendy finally added, after watching the verbal exchange for some time, “Some woman are not lucky enough to have one lover. It looks like you have two Louise.” The married woman looked up and smiled at the attractive lesbian, the same realization had also come to her.

It was a awkward pause that lasted almost a full minute before Louise spoke right at her husband. “Okay Rob, I will do it.” It was as if everyone sighed at once, and a weight was lifted from the group. Carol and her daughter clapped, while Mary whistled. Marge leaned over and kissed her brothers wife’s hand while husband and wife shared a slow gentle kiss. Their words of endearment could not be heard over the noise.

It was Tim that broke the silence. “Wonderful Louise, I hoped you would come around.” The married woman turned towards the only other man that she had slept with, ignoring her husbands kisses on her cheek. Tim knew she would drop her husband at a moments notice to join him for even one night. He rather liked that type of power. “Why don’t you and Marge go off right now to consummate your relationship before supper is set?”

It was one thing to finally accept the pressure to try out a lesbian affair with her sister-in-law, it was another to actually do it. Especially with all these people staring at her. Louise could not find any words to stop what she felt was a situation that was rapidly getting out of her control. As if clouded by a haze, she felt herself being lead by Marge up out of her chair and then down to her husband luxurious suite.

Everyone watched the two novice bisexuals leave. Carol hugged her daughters legs while Wendy stroked her mothers full head of hair. Mary snaked her hand up her brothers shorts to grasp his cock, his eye caught hers and told just how horny she was.

Tim caught his friend Rob’s attention, “Rob! You look a little lost. Why don’t you go down to the weather deck and watch your room through the porthole?” His friends eyebrows rose in surprise at the suggestion then without a word jumped up and practically ran to the fore of the ship. Turning his attention to the two ladies across from him, “Well ladies, why don’t you put on a show of your own for my sister Mary here?”

Wendy’s smile brightened noticeably at the attention of her ex-boyfriend. She looked down at her mother and spoke sternly, “Well mother, I suppose your all hot and bothered after all this lesbian talk?”

Carol hearing the sound of her daughters voice and knowing what kind of control Tim could exert over them, which she greatly enjoyed, nodded her head demurely.

“Have you been sitting on your heel also mother dearest?”

“Yes my love.” Spoke Carol, almost in a whisper.

Mary caught Tim’s attention and asked, “What about her heel?” He simply placed his index finger to her lips and pointed over to the lesbian couple.

Wendy having heard Mary’s question turned her attention to the pretty young woman, “My slutty mother can’t help but rub herself any way she can. As you can see she has her heel up between her legs where she can press against her hot sweet cunt.” She turned her head to look back down at her own mother. “I want you to get over my knee mom.” The fortysomething year-old moved quickly to comply to her daughters wish. “You sexy old slut, you couldn’t wait until we were alone huh?”

After the sexy looking older woman was laying over her daughters knee, Wendy pulled up on the legs of the bathing suite. It stretched and pulled up between the still firm cheeks of the submissive. Wendy looked back to Mary and asked, “How many does she get?”

“How many what?” Her hand was gripping her brothers cock almost painfully. Her attention was truly focused on the show only a few feet from them. Since the age of thirteen, anything sexual would excite her, and she needed the attentions of her older brother to release the pent up tension.

“Spankings dear. My mother gets spankings when she has done something I dislike or when she is bad. How many?”

Mary looked up at her brother for guidance but found none, “I don’t know. How about ten?”

Wendy nodded, then turned her attention back to the woman over her knee, “Your a lucky slut mother, only ten.” The first one surprised both Carol and Mary and it slapped loudly against the pale smooth skin.

Carol jerked upon the knee but didn’t pull away. Mary was surprised to hear her say, “One!”

By the third slap her bottom was already red, and it was obvious to Mary that Wendy used almost all her female strength in each swing of her arm.

“Ten!”

Wendy slide two fingers down between her mothers thighs and slid them between the bathing suit and her mothers vaginal lips. She spoke as she frigged the hot wet pussy, “You know how hot spanking you gets me mother?” It was a rhetorical question, one that needn’t be answered especially since Carol was moaning and moving her hips back to meet her daughters fingers. “Here you are thinking of your own wet cunt and forgetting about mine. Don’t think because we have an audience that you get to cum yet.” Wendy pulled her sloppy wet fingers from between the folds of her mothers sex and pushed the older woman off her knees. “Your going to use that sexy tongue of yours and fuck me till I scream or the next spanking won’t be so nice.” With that she moved forward in the seat until only the rear of her buttock was left holding her up. The attractive woman pulled the crotch of her bathing suit to the side revealing her glistening hairless sex for all to see.

Carol didn’t wait a second before moving her face down between the smooth tanned thighs and immediately sliding her extended tongue into her daughters wet hole. Then she began to bob back and forth, simply using her tongue like a small cock and fucking her daughter with it.

Mary could not take any more, moving rapidly she tore of the bottom of her string bikini and plunged her own index finger into herself. While also swinging about between her brothers thighs and pulling his cock down to the leg of his shorts. Her mouth engulfed him expertly, as she had done many times before. His orgasm, as had been proved so many times in the past, would always set off her own. Even when she performed fellatio on him. Tim’s younger sister was the perfect sexual object, he had her so well conditioned that no matter where his orgasm occurred within her, she always had a parallel one.

The evening meal started wonderfully. Tim had requested all guests had to dress up for the occasion, in suitable attire—meaning evening dresses and suites. While the two submissives’ would be dressed as slaves, or at least what they imaged a slave would wear. Wendy showed up in a classy long black velvet dress, with expensive pearls about her neck. Carol had been dressed by her daughter in skimpy bikini bottoms, leather collar, and a leash attached to her neck. Mary wore a loose summer blouse, that showed the darkness of her nipples through its thin fabric, a short expensive skirt to highlight her long slim legs, and several expensive rocks given to her as presents from her loving brother. Louise also wore a long dress, purple, with a slit up the side almost to her waist. Marge wore a single see-through silk scarf wrapped about her bosom and hips, but hid nothing. None of the ladies had worn any undergarments.

The food was delivered by perfectly dressed waitresses in classical short maid’s outfits. Each had been chosen for this job by her physical attributes. None of which were missed by Rob or Wendy.

The light conversation was interrupted when Tim asked his friend Rob, “So tell us how your wife and slave did this afternoon?”

It was obvious to all what he meant. Louise put her fork down and turned a deep red while Marge smiled proudly to her master.

Rob smiled at the memory, then started on his tale. He left nothing out of the two hour sexual exploration of the two ladies in his life. He finished just before the first main course was set upon the table, “In all it went very well.”

“Excellent!” Tim turned towards Louise. “Well, my dear, did you enjoy yourself with Marge?”

Still deeply crimson but having the strength to answer, “Yes. Very much.”

Tim didn’t let it drop yet, “What did you like the best?” Wendy’s ears peaked up at that question, a topic that always interested her.

“Whenever she ate me.” She nodded to herself, the memories of the physical reaction she experienced reliving through her mind. “Yes. I love Marge’s tongue licking my clitoris.”

Tim turned to the rest of the table, “Well I guess we have had a successful addition to our little group.” All but Tim and Louise clapped.

The conversation again changed and continued throughout the meal. It was just after the final dishes of the sixth course was taken away when Tim asked his friend, “God Rob, you must be horny after watching that show for so long?” Rob, knowing his friend, simply smiled and waited for the next comment. “Marge dear, why don’t you climb under the table and relieve your brothers tension?”

Nothing was said, but Marge smiled hugely and dropped down below the level of the table. It was obvious to all when Rob felt his slave’s lips upon his sex, he was very transparent in his emotions. Louise, sitting next to her husband leaned back to get a better look at the bobbing head above her husbands crotch. After several seconds the sexy wife slide below the table to join her husband’s slave. Rob soon had two hungry mouths alternating on his hard penis.

“Wendy dear, could I borrow your mother for a few moments?”

Wendy smiled hugely at her ex-boyfriend. “Of course Tim. She is yours for as long as you wish.” She threw the end of the leash to the handsome man, who immediately handed it over to his sister Mary.

“Carol, I think you better get down below and use that tongue trick on Mary or she may explode causing great embarrassment.” Wendy laughed at the small joke and watched with growing excitement as her mother climbed beneath the table and saw the familiar mane of hair slide between the spread sleek thighs. She also felt jealousy that her mom got to taste the best looking woman on the ship, something that could never happen without Tim’s explicit instructions. Mary was soon panting loudly in enjoyment of the hardened tongue entering her vagina.

“Wendy would you like to take a walk on deck with me?”

The ex-girlfriend felt her palms wetten and her stomach tumble, “Yes, of course Tim.” No sexual experience had ever amounted to the times she spent with Tim. Even if the request was not sexual, she would do anything for the man.

She hooked her arm into his and followed him out of the cabin. After the door was closed behind them, the sounds of fulfilled lust quickly died away. They didn’t say anything for some time, but simply enjoyed the wake of the ship and the moonlight. While she also enjoyed the touch of the only man she could ever desired.

Tim preceded to query her on several of the teens in her class that she taught. As the mental commands discouraged any doubts at Tim’s plan, he related her part in it.