The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tim’s Life”—Chapter VIII (past)

Tim woke up with Esmerelda sleeping soundly next to him. His body was exhausted after the enjoyable sex marathon he had last night with the young girl and his mother. As he rolled out of bed, the young man thought about the change in his mothers behavior these last few months since the party at his friend Jerry’s house. She had become a virtual temptress, who was willing to do anything her son wished, any time. Esmerelda, on the other hand, was simply a sexy toy for his pleasure. Something to amuse himself with until he tired of her.

Not for the first time, Tim wondered if it was malicious to treat his mother this way. To have altered her mind enough that she was comparable to the lowest slut anytime they were alone. He had no excuse why he used this power for the sexual conquest with his mother, or even Jerry’s. In fact, he felt very good about the ability to have anyone do anything he wished. But he wanted more.

He was standing at his partially shaded window looking out when his door slowly opened. His mother stuck her head around the corner and looked a little disappointed that her son was already awake. Tim motioned for her to be silent and to come in. He turned his attention back to the new day outside his window. Behind, he could hear his mother as she let the housecoat fall to the floor. It was her custom to appear in the morning with something easily discarded so her nudity could be enjoyed by her son.

The young man never even looked down when his mother dropped next to him and crawled over between the window alcove and his person. Her mouth had become very effective at pleasing him. After all these months, and with so many blow jobs, she had quickly learned what her son enjoyed or didn’t. Laura knew how to go slow and use firm pressure with her lips upon his organ while her tongue constantly frolicked with the underside and the crown. She began to make love to his penis, as she did practically every morning. Her head bobbed slowly before him, wanting to pleasure him exquisitely and he did to her.

As was usual, Tim had slept in. Not that it mattered any longer, the instructors at school always wrote glowing report cards for him, and did not even notice when he wasn’t there. Which was becoming more often lately. Tim had learned that he could get more than sex with his mind.

Outside, he noticed his sister Mary and two of her girlfriends as they left the house to go to school. She was the only person in his house that hadn’t felt her brothers control over her. The reason may be, that Tim always liked her better than his other sisters and that and she was very young, Mary had just turned thirteen and had the tall thin look of a preteen. Physically, her brother had not felt any attraction towards her in the least. But laughing with her friends, he saw that she was indeed beautiful compared to the other two girls her age and for the first time wondered how her body will fill out in the coming years.

Tim’s oldest sister wasn’t very pretty, mostly because of the extra weight she carried. Yet that hadn’t stopped him from enjoying her for a Saturday afternoon. That one encounter was enough to fulfill his incestuous urge and to realize there was other women in the world who he could enjoy. Not that he didn’t care for her, in fact he had caused a rich young man in the neighborhood whom his sister had adored to fall desperately in love with her. The wedding was scheduled for next summer. Tim already knew what his present would be, one more afternoon’s fuck the day before her wedding, and the most powerful orgasm of her life. Compliments of her baby brother.

His middle sister was the jock of the family, playing field hockey mostly. She was also strikingly attractive. Tim had spent several hours of the last months with her. Yet, he became bored very quickly and found a surprising use for his sister. She was now Tim’s father, his mother’s husband’s lover. He still smiled when he remembered the solution to a problem that plague him. How to keep his father busy while his wife was absent. Up till that moment, Tim altered his mind enough that he never even noticed how his only son had almost every woman in the household fawning over him. Or that his wife barely spent any time in his bed. Tim enjoyed watching his father and sister in bed, it was like a comedy and paralleled his own relationship with his mother. If nothing else, he was glad his father was having such a enjoyable affair.

The tightening of his balls returned him to the present and to the bobbing head between his legs. It was his mother who he found the most enjoyable, both mentally and physically. She was a wonderful lover and with a little alteration very wanton. At his direction she would fuck anything, anytime. He often played with her lack of inhibitions and had fingered her several times in public or at the kitchen table. He had watched her orgasm using a carrot, a pencil, a candle, and even a small sausage. How many times had he sent her to her marriage bed with drops of sperm upon her smooth skin, he wondered. She was always enthusiastic for the pursuit of his pleasure, and ultimately her own.

Before he felt the first jerk of his cock, Tim pulled his mothers face from his lap. It was something he rarely did, stop her before he was done. She looked up with pleading hungry eyes and he nodded towards the sleeping naked form on the bed. His mother licked her lips then crawled over to her son’s bed and to Esmerelda.

For several minutes, Tim watched as his mother gently toyed with his girlfriend’s sleeping body. She used her fingertips, her tongue and even her own body to slowly stir the teenagers sensitive skin. It wasn’t long before Esmerelda had awakened enough to help by opening her legs and move her own hands to cup the full attractive ass beside her After these long weeks, both females were knowledgeable of the others body, and always strived to please. With Tim watching, his mother put more effort into her erotic work, simply for his viewing pleasure.

As Esmerelda started to groan with sexual enjoyment, the tongue already between the folds of her womanhood, Tim realized he was becoming bored with her. She certainly had a wonderful body, an easily manageable mind, and enthusiastic about sex. But she was also lacking in imagination and intelligence. Something the young man had learned, that an intelligent lover was better off having in bed. He could not animate a woman’s mind enough to make her exciting in bed.

Mrs. Muller had been a frequent addition to Tim’s pleasure, but he also tired of her quickly. So, after altering his friend Jerry’s mind to forget his anger, he gave his friend his own mother as a lover. Before disengaging her from his troupe of sex toys, Tim had enjoyed the sinful sight of the older woman with her daughter. It touched on the one thing Tim knew he greatly enjoyed, incestuous sexual relationships. If not his own, then those about him.

Even now, with Esmerelda quickly approaching another orgasm by the stimulation of the older woman’s tongue, he knew this would be the last time she woke in his bed. A new and exciting thought crossed the teenagers mind, that of his sister Mary in his bed with his mother using her mouth to please her youngest daughter. It had all the aspects that Tim enjoyed, sex, incest, and power.