The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 7: A lesson in impulsivity]

Tina awoke early, before her alarm, but groggy. She was still tired. She had passed out the night before from what must’ve been a dozen orgasms. After she had returned from her clandestine visit in the night to play with her neighbour Tim while he was hypnotized, she had been hornier than she ever thought possible. The experience had been such a rush. Even now, she could almost feel his cock in her hands: hot, hard, throbbing & flexing, desperate for release – release that she wanted so badly to give him, to thank him for the fun she’d had playing with him.

Tim, on the other hand, woke up with no memory of Tina’s visit. He knew he’d experienced a thoroughly mindblowing hypnotic orgasm, and the hands of an anonymous hypnotist ‘Ms. T’, who he had been following online. Tim had been tranced before, and had even successfully responded to commands to orgasm. But, he had never experienced anything that compared to the session of the night before. He was shocked at how real everything had felt. It had been an incredible session for Tim, one that shattered the limits of what he thought was possible with hypnosis. He was in awe of Ms. T’s level of skill. Tim remained blissfully unaware that ‘Ms. T’ was someone he actually knew in real life, and had no idea that her skill as a hypnotist was actually far more limited than his imagination & her suggestions had led him to believe.

Tina had the morning off, and forced herself to spend part of it getting some exercise. She needed to clear her head, and a trip to the gym might help with that.

It did not. Tina figured if she pushed herself really really hard in her workout, it’d be easier for her to stop thinking about Tim, and what she’d done to him. But try as she might, she couldn’t the image out of her head, of how his cock had throbbed when she stroked it, responding to her touch, as if it were her puppet, her plaything. Tina wanted more. She needed more. Her pussy ached for his cock. The frustration was almost unbearable. Here she was, able to put Tim’s cock under her control, and yet all the things she wanted to do with it were so tantalizingly off limits!

Tina agonized about the situation the whole way home, trying to reason her way out of it. Letting out a heavy sigh of frustration, she kicked off her sneakers and headed to her bathroom to take a shower. She was in the middle of stripping off her gym outfit when a new thought hit her.

“What would Ms. T do?” Tina whispered to herself.

Ms. T was a farse, of course, an alias made up for her hypnosis videos. But in Tina’s mind, she was more – a full-fledged character, with her own ideas and personality. Tina stared at reflection in the mirror, trying to imagine that the mild-mannered girl she saw could be the appearance of a commanding female hypnotist.

Tina had never imagined herself as any kind of seductress. She had always been a rather shy person; it was a strange juxtaposition with her love of theater and her desire to be a performer. But now, looking into the mirror, she could see that kind of allure lurking inside. Tina had bright red, slightly wavy hair down to her shoulders. In the right light, it seemed almost fiery, and could be quite striking to the eye. As for eyes, Tina’s were quite striking as well. They were almost an emerald green, an unusually deep shade; they had always been Tina’s favorite feature about her appearance. She had fair skin, scattered with freckles in the summer. It really wasn’t that much of a stretch to imagine her own face as that of a powerful, captivating enchantress.

Tina let her eyes drift downward hesitantly, as she peeled off her gym shorts. She was unexpectedly pleased with how she looked. Tina had been afraid that the stress of starting a new life after college would make her put on a lot of extra weight. As a result, she had been going to the gym regularly, and it was paying off more than she realized. Tina wanted to lose a few more pounds, but she was hard-pressed to describe her curvy figure as anything but voluptuous.

Tina had always known she was at least a moderately attractive woman, but she never felt confident enough in her appearance to draw attention to it. Her shyness masked her prettiness; that’s how it had always been, and she was comfortable with it. But now, imagining the woman in the mirror as Ms. T, hypnodomme extraordinaire, it was like seeing herself with new eyes. She could be a hypnodomme; she definitely looked the part.

Tina looked into her eyes in the mirror. She tried to stare deep, like they always did in the movies, imagining them as the irresistibly hypnotic eyes of Ms. T. It almost gave her goosebumps. Tina felt a strange rush of confidence flow over her.

What would Ms. T do if she took a liking to her neighbour? The answer was obvious: she’d do whatever she wanted with him. She’d exude such confidence, such charisma, such undeniable allure that he’d have no chance of turning her down.

And that’s exactly what Tina decided to do. The next time she ran into Tim, she told herself, she was going to flirt with him. She would ask him to have a drink with her. And she’d make certain he said yes. She would channel Ms. T, draw on her unshakable confidence; Tim wouldn’t even think about resisting her.

Tina’s self-satisfied musings were sharply interrupted by a knock at her door.

“Uh...Just a second!” she called out, racing for the door.

Standing on her tiptoes, Tina peered through the peephole. Tim was standing there, waiting for her.

“Omigod, it’s him!” She whispered to herself hurriedly, her poise shattered from the moment before. She wondered, frantically, what to do. She had just mustered the courage to make a pass at Tim, but she wasn’t ready to try it right now! She wanted to seduce Tim, not scare him away. She wanted so badly to answer the door, but she needed clothes first, or at least something to cover herself up.

Tina raced back into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, quickly wrapping it around her waist. She was just reaching for her shirt, when she caught a sideways glimpse of herself in the mirror, bending over. Tina was taken aback; she had never realized how good her breasts looked in this sports bra. Besides, her shirt was soaked with sweat, and she didn’t really want to put it back on.

In a split-second decision, Tina decided to forego the shirt, and show Tim a little bit of skin. To hell with shyness, she decided, taking another glance at herself in the mirror. She swore she would act the next time she saw Tim, and that time was now. If he didn’t ask her out right now, well, she’d just have to ask him.

Tina swallowed her anxiety, and stepped into the persona of Ms. T. It would be no question. It was time to take control, to make Tim do what she wanted. It was time for Tina to invite him into her web. She did her best to wipe the devilish grin off her face as she headed back to the front door.

“Hi Tim,” she said in her best pleasant voice, opening the door, “what’s up?”

The door opened, and to Tim’s surprise, he saw his cute young neighbour, clad in a bra, a towel, and a pair of white ankle socks. The towel left much to the imagination, but it draped open ever so slightly where she clutched it at her hip. The slit revealed to Tim a rather tantalizing glimpse of leg, just enough to divert Tim’s thoughts to imagining what it would feel like to have those legs wrapped around his torso while they...

“Hey. Oh- uh... sorry to interrupt...” Tim fumbled. Tina watched his eyes flick down, discreetly checking her out. Her confidence surged, seeing him so distracted by her body.

“Um...Is your water working?” he asked at last.

“Hmm. I dunno,” she answered innocently, pretending not to notice him looking her up and down, “I hope it is, I was just about to take a shower....why?”

“Oh...well, mine’s out. If yours works, can I...uh...borrow some tap water?” He held up a large soup pot that she hadn’t noticed in his hand.

“Why, of course!” she replied cheerfully.

Tim’s eyes flicked down again, and Tina realized the towel around her waist was inadvertently revealing more than a little of her thigh. She had just made it obvious she wasn’t wearing any pants. Luckily, Tim was more intrigued than anything else.

“I- uh...I can come back later, if it’s....” he offered politely.

“No, nonsense!” she said, stepping back to invite him inside, feeling like the spider in her web. “Please, c’mon in, let’s see if mine works.”

Tina could almost feel his eyes on her ass as she led him to the kitchen. She struggled to suppress her glee, to keep up her sexy-cool facade.

“Yeah, my water’s working, fill ‘er up,” she said, turning on

“Oh, good,” Tim replied. “Thanks, you’re a real life-saver.”

“Oh? What’s this for?”

“Soup.”

“Soup? As in, like lentil, or tomato?” she asked, cocking one eyebrow curiously.

“Yeah, chicken noodle, actually,” Tim answered, “For my sister, she’s sick, and this stuff always helps. Or, it would, if I had water to boil...”

“Well, I’m glad to help,” Tina said, flashing a smile. And then she decided to tease him a little.

“I’m glad you told me about this water problem, too. I’d hate to have it go out halfway through my shower, when I’m all soapy and wet...”

Tim was politely trying to avoid staring at her, watching the pot fill instead. She leaned over on the counter, coyly giving him a closer view of her cleavage.

“Yeah...” he replied slowly, “that would be...uh...no good.”

“I know, right?” she giggled. “Anyway...”

“Well, thanks again for the water,” Tim said, flashing her that same million-dollar smile she had seen the first day they met.

“Of course, no problem! Come back any time if you need more.” Tina walked him back to the front door to the apartment.

“Tim, hang on a sec,” Tina called as he was leaving. She fixed her eyes on Tim’s, mustering the most smoldering hypnotic stare she could. “Look, I know I’m kind of a sweaty mess right now, but I swear I clean up much better than this. How about if we go out for a drink sometime?”

“Sure,” he said, with that same charming smile as always. “Tomorrow night?”

“Perfect.”

Tina flashed him what she hoped was the most dazzling smile she could do, confident and sexy. But as soon as the door was closed, she couldn’t resist jumping up and down with glee like a love-struck teenager. She had a date!