The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 8: First date]

Tina had a date with Tim! He was the apple of her eye, the guy she desired more intensely than he knew, and far more intensely than she was willing to let on to him. It had started as a passing glance when she bumped into him in the lobby of their building. But over the past few weeks, her interest had grown exponentially stronger. She’d made her first hypnosis recording partly out of sheer curiosity, to see if the crazed, fantastic, ridiculously far-fetched plan to attract his interest might actually be plausible. It had worked, worked well, worked far beyond Tina’s wildest dreams.

But as fun as it was to play this game, to lead this secret double life as Tim’s new favorite hypnodomme, Tina was finding it woefully unfulfilling. Thinking about Tim (and thinking about hypnotizing him, especially) just left Tina horny and unable to get what she wanted.

What Tina wanted was Tim’s cock, she wanted it inside her, on a daily basis. She hadn’t gotten laid in weeks, and the frustration was killing her. But no matter how badly she wanted to throw Tim on the floor and ride him, she couldn’t simply take it.

Could she? In the back of her mind, Tina started wondering how much she could really do with hypnosis. Certainly, she could use hypnosis to give Tim an extremely vivid sexual fantasy. She’d done, so, in fact, in multiple sessions. But could a fantasy be good enough, so rich and detailed, that it could be indistinguishable from the real thing?

Tina had no idea how to answer that question. On one level, she thought it could, and she had evidence to that effect. She’d hypnotized Tim, then snuck into his apartment while he was under, to play with him for real. He’d written back to Ms. T with a flurry of thanks for the most vivid hypnotic experience he’d ever had. He seemed none the wiser, totally unaware that his vivid fantasy was the work of more than just his own mind.

But that secret visit had taken all the nerve Tina could muster, and then some. She had a natural talent for hypnosis, one that she was rapidly learning to exploit more with each session she recorded. But even so, she didn’t think she could actually have sex with Tim without him knowing it. And if he did know it, well, Tina hadn’t the slightest clue what would happen if, or when, he found that out. He had no idea that she was Ms. T, and for the moment it seemed best to keep it that way.

All that meant Tina needed to seduce Tim the old fashioned way. She’d never done anything of the sort before. In all of her past relationships, she’d never been the one making the first move. But how hard could it possibly be? After all, women had been finding ways to get what they wanted from men for thousands of years. Tina knew what she wanted, and she knew she could make Tim want her with little more than the snap of her fingers. She couldn’t lose.

* * *

It was 5 minutes to 9 when Tim knocked on Tina’s door. Her appearance nearly took his breath away. He’d thought she was somewhat cute the first time he saw her, but she seemed somehow more attractive every time he laid eyes on her. Tina had told him she ‘cleaned up good’, but that was an understatement. She wore a deep purple cocktail dress, one that seemed to enhance and show off her curvy figure impossibly well.

Before he even knew what he was doing, Tim was looking Tina up and down, obviously checking her out. Her dress was elegant, but not flashy—a tasteful length, falling just below the knee. She wore a pair of black peep-toed high heels, and her toes were painted the same purple color as her dress. Tina wasn’t usually one to show off her appearance, but they both knew she looked good.

“So, where are we headed?” she asked, letting her enthusiasm show a little.

“Uhm,” Tim fumbled awkwardly, “I hadn’t exactly picked a place. I was going to see what you wanted to do.”

“Oh. Um, okay.” Tina was mildly disappointed; she wanted Tim to take the lead, to take her out, not the other way around. “Well, there’s a little bar I know that’s not too far, kind of a low-key place, I think.”

In truth, it was the only bar Tina had ever been to in the area. She didn’t get out that often, but some of her co-workers had dragged her there one night after work, to celebrate a birthday.

“Sounds good!” Tim smiled.

* * *

A short while later, Tim & Tina arrived at the bar. Their date did not get off to a good start. What Tina expected to be a quiet cocktail bar was, on this particular evening, much closer to a dance club. It was packed, and the aggressive thumping of the music drowned out any possibility of the simple conversation Tina was hoping for.

Tim was disappointed as well; he tried not to show it, but one look at his face revealed that this was clearly not his kind of scene. He tried to be a gentleman and buy Tina a drink. The bartender got both their orders wrong, and disappeared before they could get his attention to point out the mistake.

“So do you come here often?”

“Uh, every once in a while, sure. It’s not normally this loud.”

“Yeah, I bet.”

“Do you like to dance?”

“What was that?” Tim asked, straining to make out the words over the pounding music.

“I said, ‘do you like to dance?’”

“Oh, of course. Yeah, I do, sometimes.”

Tim’s eyes wandered around the room. Tina guessed that he wasn’t enjoying himself, and she certainly knew that she herself wasn’t.

“So, wh-.. .. ... .. ... ....o?”

“Sorry, I can’t hear you!” Tina said, practically shouting over the din. She couldn’t make out more than a single word of what Tim had said

“What?” Tim asked. Tina sighed in frustration, and pulled Tim’s jacket, prompting him to lean down closer to her.

“Can we go somewhere else?” he asked. “This place is so loud!”

Tina took him by the hand and made for the door.

“Well, that wasn’t what I expected,” Tim muttered sheepishly.

“Sorry,” Tina replied, blushing, kicking herself. Tim always seemed to have that effect on her, no matter how determined she was not to let it happen.

“Why don’t we just go back to my place, have a cup of coffee, and chat for a while?” Tina smiled in relief.

“That sounds wonderful.”

“Well okay then.” He extended his arm for her to take; a quaint, archaic, gesture that Tina found delightfully chivalrous. The two walked leisurely around the corner and hailed a taxi to go home, each of them secretly relieved.

* * *

“So, what can I get you? Coffee? Tea? I suppose I might be able to make some cocktails, depending on what your taste is...” Tim offered.

“No, I’ll just have a coffee, thank you.”

“My pleasure. Please, make yourself at home, I’ll go put the pot on.”

Tim promptly headed for the kitchen, seemingly eager to fulfill Tina’s request as quickly as possible. Tina strolled idly in, from the foyer to the living room. She’d been in Tim’s apartment before, though under more restricted circumstances. This was her first time surveying the place. Her eyes curiously scoured the decor of the place, hoping to discern some intriguing clue about the man’s inner workings, about what made him tick.

The place had an open floor plan, very unlike Tina’s apartment next door. The foyer bled into the living room, which seemed to bleed into a dining room/kitchen on the left, and a short hallway. The only door Tina could see led to the room where Tim’s computer was. The room where she had walked in to find him deeply entranced, body limp and cock hard. Tina shook her head, trying to resist the urge to fantasize about that memory.

Tim’s the furnishings were rather sparse: the living room was simply a nondescript sitting area. There was a sofa, two chairs, a coffee table, and a television. It was modern, stylish furniture, but the room was devoid of any personal touches; there wasn’t even so much as a bookcase.

“So, I take it you’re not big into home decorating?” Tina asked, taking a seat on the sofa.

“Yes, guilty as charged,” Tim called from the kitchen. “I’m afraid my apartment isn’t much to look at, sorry. But at least it’s quiet enough to hear your lovely voice,” Tim called from the kitchen.

“Oh, that’s quite alright,” Tina replied. “Did you just say my voice was lovely?”

“I did, yes. And I stand by it.”

“Well, thank you, then,” Tina was trying not to blush, for fear of shattering her cool facade.

Tim returned from the kitchen a short moment later.

“Well, the coffee’s on, but it’ll take a few minutes to brew,” he said, sitting down across from Tina. “So, what shall we talk about?”

“I dunno,” Tina said, abruptly, shutting down his attempt at idle conversation. She wasn’t in the mood for bland first-date chitchat. She stared at Tim; he quickly averted his gaze.

“Hey Tim?” Tina cooed softly, breaking the silence at last.

“Yeah?”

“Look into my eyes,” she said, simply.

“Um, Okay...”

Tim’s gaze met Tina’s. She sat there in silence, just staring at him with an enigmatic half-smile.

“Um...why?” Tim said after a moment. “What are you doing?”

Tina took a nice long, leisurely, pause before answering.

“What do you think I’m doing?”

Tina’s gaze continued to bore into Tim. She watched his jaw slowly drop. The power she held was palpable, it almost made her tingly. Tim was obviously thinking how easy it would be for her to hypnotize him. Deep down inside, he was hoping he was about to surrender, and was just waiting for her approval, her confirmation, some final, unambiguous cue that she wanted him to submit. There was an inexplicable charm to watching him struggle with the question he wanted to ask. His vulnerability was thrilling.

“Are you....” Tim started, and faltered. He was desperately hoping she was going to hypnotize him, but he couldn’t believe it could even possibly be true. It was simply too far-fetched. He couldn’t conjure up any other explanation for what Tina was doing, but he was still afraid to ask, afraid it would shatter the pleasure of the fantasy.

“Yes?” Tina coaxed patiently, savoring the moment as she drew it out more and more. Tim swallowed hard, staring even deeper into her eyes without even being told to do so. It was getting harder and harder for him to look away. He didn’t care whether that was Tina’s doing or his own imagination, he just wanted to savor the feeling.

“Are you – um– are you trying to–...uh, to hypnotize me?” he stammered.

Tina’s lips curled back into a devious smile, but she said nothing for a long, drawn-out moment.

“What do you think? Are you being hypnotized right now?”

Tim’s mind was reeling. He felt the beginnings of trance already creeping over him, felt that familiar heaviness in his arms and legs. He was going into hypnosis, there was no doubt about it. But a little voice in the back of his mind told him to hold back, reminded him that this was not the time to open up about his hypnosis fetish. What should he say? Why would Tina even ask that? Unless...

Tina’s eyes continued to bore into Tim. Her smile widened ever so slightly.

...unless she truly was trying to hypnotize him. Tim sighed and slowly nodded.

“How interesting,” Tina cooed. “Now look a little deeper into my eyes.”

The tension of the moment was so thick that Tim felt it, almost as if it were a rope, slowly coiling around him. Every moment was ecstasy. He wasn’t sure Tina was really trying to hypnotize him, not yet. But he didn’t really care. The sheer fantasy that she might even consider something so bold was enough to knock him off his feet. He wanted to ride that bubble until the very last moment when it popped.

“It kinda feels like you’re falling into my eyes, doesn’t it?”

Tim nodded again, his facial features already slackening. He was excited and relaxed at the same time. Tina resisted the urge to sneak a glance at his crotch, but she could tell he was already throbbingly hard. The excitement was written all over his face as he wallowed in the surprise and bliss of what he desperately hoped she was actually doing to him.

“Do you feel your mind going blank and empty and obedient?”

Tim’s eyes opened wide in surprise. He let out a helpless little noise somewhere between a gasp and a moan and a whimper. His head quivered, almost nodding. He was like a deer caught in headlights.

Tina smiled approvingly. Tim was utterly, completely, helplessly fixated on her, and thoroughly aroused by that simple fact. And his arousal was having a strong effect on her as well. She squirmed a little, her pussy rapidly growing wet, her own heart starting to race. Tina felt like a goddess. It was pure exhilaration. She craved more. She wanted to stay in that moment for hours, just teasing Tim, suggestively nudging his libido with little, delicate hints, just watching him squirm for her.

The old adage sprang to mind—‘All hypnosis is self-hypnosis’. Tina wasn’t sure she believed that, but it was perfectly fitting for the situation. Tim was so worked up that all Tina had to do was stare into his eyes. He wanted so badly for her to hypnotize him that his anticipation was all it took. She didn’t need to do anything. Tim’s reality and his fantasies were colliding, that alone was enough to disrupt his normal thinking pattern. Tina just needed to wait, and watch him give in of his own accord.

“Get down on your knees,” Tina murmured softly.

Tim’s eyes widened even further in shock. He let out a soft, pleading moan. He couldn’t believe she had just said that. This was the stuff of fantasy, he couldn’t believe he was actually being hypnotized, he was totally blind-sided. He couldn’t believe he was really being commanded to kneel. But inside, he was desperately pleading that it was true. He wanted to obey, but wasn’t sure it was really safe to do so, wasn’t sure it was really a command.

Tina felt an electric tingle start to creep up her spine. Tim was hers for the taking. His mind was completely transfixed, mesmerized far more thoroughly than he knew. Tina knew that if she snapped her fingers and said ‘sleep!’, Tim would collapse like a rag doll. She knew that he knew that too. What Tim didn’t know is that Tina didn’t need, or want, to send him plummeting down into sleep. Holding him captive in this deep waking trance was far more exciting.

“Do I need to say it twice?” Tina asked. She pointed at the floor in front of her.

Tim’s breathing was shallow and rapid, uncontrolled. Tina’s command made his breath catch in his throat. He hastily slid down onto his knees on the floor, shuffling slightly to move closer to Tina, looking up at her, his eyes full of desire and desperation.

Tina ran her hand through Tim’s hair, and let her hand rest on the back of his neck, gently scratching. His eyelids drooped in bliss, but his eyes remained locked on hers. She caressed his face, holding it in her hands, tracing small circles on his temples. She leaned down, bringing her face close to his, narrowing his field of view to little more than her eyes.

Tina’s proximity amplified the effect Tim felt. He was falling into her eyes. And each moment that passed only made him fall faster, hurtling down into her eyes, even as he looked up into them from below. He couldn’t think about anything else. He didn’t give even the slightest thought to thinking. He was fixated only on what Tina would say next, and how thrilling it would be to feel himself obeying her.

“Look deeper. See yourself in my eyes.”

Tim stared as instructed, watching his own reflection in Tina’s pupils. His face was relaxed, eyes glassy and vacant. He saw himself on his knees before her, his head, and his mind, cradled in her hands. Time seemed to stop. Tim simply stared in silence, unwaveringly, for what seemed like an eternity. He had long since lost track of time. All he wanted to do was fall into those deep emerald pools for as long as he could get away with it.

“Am I hypnotizing you, Tim?”

Tim let out a sigh of relief and let himself collapse again, even deeper. He nodded his head, then let it sag limply, the weight of it resting completely in Tina’s hands. The little voice in the back of his mind that had been questioning whether he was dreaming had long since changed its tune. It no longer objected, no longer resisted. Now, the voice in the back of his mind just whispered ‘deeper’ over and over again. Every touch on his face sent little bolts of electricity through him, flowing all throughout his body. He was hers, and he knew it. And it was all he wanted, all he could want.

“Well, I’m not trying to. Snap out of it!” Tina said, suddenly breaking eye contact and switching abruptly from the silky-smooth, lulling, hypnotic tone she’d been using to a normal speaking voice. She snapped her fingers loudly, releasing her grip on Tim’s head. The contrast was enough to jar Tim’s mind, sending it back up. She watched him blink a few times, recovering his awareness. He was confused about what had just happened, wondering if it was a fantasy, a daydream, some sort of hallucination.

“Wow,” Tina giggled, “people always tell me my eyes are pretty, but I’ve never had a guy get so totally lost in them like that.”

“Well, they’re not just pretty,” Tim replied sheepishly. “They’re absolutely gorgeous.” He grinned, that perfect gleaming white smile that Tina adored so much. It was all she could take.

“Kiss me, Tim,” she ordered. She commanded him not as a domme, not as a hypnotist, but merely as a woman who knew what she wanted and was dead-set on having it. She practically pulled his face towards hers. Their lips met, a wave of excitement coursing through both of them. The kiss was long and slow, almost tentative – a good first kiss to remember. The next one was harder, deeper, more passionate. Tina’s lips parted, beckoning Tim’s tongue inside. He obliged. Within moments, he was on top of her in the chair, each of them running their hands over the other’s body.

Tim felt Tina’s hand working its way determinedly to his crotch. She traced a finger up the length of his erection, teasing him through his slacks as she squeezed it. Her insistent fingers quickly found his zipper, and soon had his cock free. It was even harder than she’d expected, and hot to the touch, filled to its utmost capacity with blood, throbbing and straining for her.

Tina felt Tim’s breathing speed up as she began to stroke. He kissed her neck, his rhythm quickly growing faster, less restrained, almost haphazard.

“Fuuckkkk....” Tina moaned, her lips pressed almost against Tim’s ear, “your cock feels so amazing! I want you inside me.”

“Oh god, I want that too,” he responded, still kissing her neck, massaging her breasts. But then, abruptly, he stopped.

“Look, Tina, obviously I’m pretty into you.”

“Well I’m pretty into you too, Tim,” Tina replied. She couldn’t help but smile.

“But,” Tim started. Tina felt like a weight had just been dropped on her. This wasn’t the plan. She’d won. She’d seduced him. She was supposed to get whatever she wanted now.

“As much as I want to go straight to the bedroom and spend the night together – and believe me, I really DO want to – I think that might be moving a little faster than I’m comfortable with.”

“Um, I–...uh, okay,” Tina responded, thoroughly flustered. “Yeah, I guess that makes sense.” She was crestfallen, and struggling to maintain her unassailable facade.

“But can I see you again?” Tim asked hopefully, flashing his winning smile.

“Of course!” Tina replied, her spirits lifted somewhat. She turned away suddenly, avoiding Tim’s eyes, not wanting to show her disappointment for fear that it would scare him off. “Look, I should probably go.”

“Are you sure? It’s not too late, and that coffee should be ready by now.”

“Yeah, I’m sure,” Tina replied sullenly, “I’ve got work early tomorrow anyway.” She stood up, and picked up her shoes.

“Well, let’s do this again soon.”

“Definitely.” Tina flashed her sweetest smile as she let herself out. But as soon as Tim’s door was closed, her expression soured. She was extremely frustrated with how the night was going. It took a lot of restraint to fight off the urge to slam her door and stomp into her room. Tina barely managed it, barely conjuring up the foresight to remember that Tim could hear anything she did through the wall. So rather than slamming doors, she plopped down on the couch, burying her face in a pillow.

When Tina looked up, the first thing her eye landed on was her microphone case on the shelf above her desk. She’d made her decision before she even realized it. A minute later, the mic was plugged into her computer, and a blanked draped over Tina’s head muffled the smooth tones of Ms. T’s liquid voice pouring out into another recording. Tina was going to get what she wanted, one way or another.