The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA, FT (feet/socks)

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 9: A surprise visit]

Tim returned home from work the next evening to find an email waiting for him, from Ms. T. Unbeknownst to Tim, Tina had written it late the night before; she had stormed home from their date in a huff, aroused and unfulfilled due to Tim’s desire to “take things slow”.

Tim clicked on the email eagerly, excitement already building inside him. The message read:

‘Hello Tim.

I’ve been toying around with some new techniques. And I’ve selected you to be the lucky boy who gets to experience my new tricks first. You can make time to listen to this recording for me tonight, can’t you Tim?

Good Boy
—Ms. T’

The file was titled ‘Surprise visit for Tim’. Tim clicked on it eagerly, his heart rate accelerating, and his cock beginning to stir even as he waited for it to load. His cock began to tingle as Ms. T’s luscious voice poured into his ears.

“Hello Tim.”

“This file is a special little fantasy that I made just for you, for you alone. It’s going to enable you to experience what it a spiritual visit from me. It’s going to allow you to see how good it feels to encounter me, and give in to me, in person. You’re about to feel what it’s like to drop to your knees before me and kiss my feet. You’d like to experience that, wouldn’t you Tim? Say yes for me.”

“Yes,” Tim gasped, not missing a beat.

“Good boy,” Ms. T cooed in response, as if she had actually heard him, as if she was really monitoring his reactions to her commands. Unbeknownst to Tim, she actually was. And she was grinning wickedly.

“Now, this file is a little more intense than most of the ones I’ve done. If you’re not naked now, you may find yourself that way by the end of the session. I trust you wouldn’t mind that, would you, Tim?”

Tim couldn’t help himself, he gasped.

“I’m going to begin hypnotizing you now. Normally, I have you look into a spiral, or maybe watch a candle flame flicker. Normally, you have something to focus your vision on. Someday, you might even be lucky enough to watch me swing a pocketwatch back and forth. But that’s not today. This session is a little bit different. In this session, you can choose to look at anything you like. Or you can even choose to look at noting at all. It really doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what you do with your eyes, because when you’re as familiar with my voice as you are, and when you respond to my voice as readily as you do, and when you really know how easily it hypnotizes you, then it doesn’t take much of anything for me to put you into trance.”

“I could ramble about anything I want. I could tell you what time I normally go to sleep, or what color my eyes are, or how heavy the rain is today, or how light and airy the clouds are. And talking about any or all of those things would just make you feel sleepy and heavy and make your mind drift away. It wouldn’t even matter what I said, the mere sound of my voice is enough to hypnotize you.”

“But if I really wanted to tease you, I might do something like tell you about my favorite kinds of hypnotic inductions. You might be wondering why that would be teasing you, but you won’t be wondering for long because your mind is already finding it easier and easier to stop thinking and just let go to the sound of my voice and to think of nothing but what I’m saying to you. But I’ll tell you why it would be teasing you while you sink deeper for me. It would be a tease because you and I both know that if I describe some type of hypnotic induction, you’ll start to imagine me performing that technique on you.”

“So I could tell you about my eyes, and you’d just start to imagine looking into them, deep into them, falling irresistibly deeper as I speak, as I caress your face delicately, tenderly, lulling your mind into my sway.”

“And if I were to tell you about my friend’s pocketwatch, you’d automatically picture me swinging it in front of your eyes. I could just tell you that it’s silver and shiny, with a lovely swirl design on the cover. And those details would just make that image in your mind’s eye more real as you stare closer at the watch and see those little details come into focus for just a moment before your eyes glaze over too much to notice them. And even though I’d just be talking about a watch, you’d be sinking deep into trance for me, before I even told you to.”

“That’s okay, though. See, sometimes I want you to do exactly what I tell you, some things I want you to do only when I command you to. But going into trance isn’t one of those things. You can go into trance for me anytime you like. It could be when I’m swinging a watch in front of you, or it could be when I’m talking about nothing in particular. It could be when I call you on the phone, or it could be when I just do something simple like snap my fingers and say ‘sleep’.”

“Sleep!” snap

Tim’s body had started to slump and go limp the moment Ms. T started talking. But the sound of her snapping and telling him to sleep was even more powerful than her lulling voice. He collapsed instantly.

“Now that you’re nice and deep, let’s see how much deeper you go when I do that again.”

“Sleep!” snap

Tim was nearly falling out of his chair, but was too far gone to have any idea what an awkward position his body had lapsed into. He didn’t care, he was lost in Ms. T’s sensuous voice.

“Good boy, just like that,” she praised, “way deep down, letting your mind float in sleep while I play with it, while I mold it to my designs. While I give you suggestions that let you extract new and interesting pleasures that you didn’t even know were possible.”

“I’m coming to visit you, Tim. You’ve invited me into your mind before, and now I’ve decided to accept that invitation and come to visit your mind, to play with you. Doesn’t that sound absolutely lovely?”

“....yheesssss...” Tim breathed, his excitement masked by the depth of his trance.

“But this visit is going to be a surprise,” Ms. T continued. “I love surprises. And you do too, I think. Because you’re going to get a surprise visit from me at some point in the future. You never know how it’s going to happen, or when, or where. It could happen any minute now. Or maybe I’ll wait a few weeks. Maybe I’ll stop by tomorrow. Maybe I’ll make you wait for months. You never know. That’s part of the surprise. You won’t see it coming.”

“In this place, this deep trance, I have control of everything. I can do wonderful things, magical things, things you never realized were possible. Here in your mind, I can take many forms. I can be anything I want, do anything I want. I have that power. I have that power, because you’ve surrendered to to me, freely and willingly.”

“I have the power to appear any way I want to you. So when I come to visit you, you may not even recognize that it’s me. That’s just part of the surprise. I might appear to you as a friend, or a neighbour, a co-worker – maybe even an old lover from the past. Or maybe I’ll be a total stranger, some woman you pass on the street. Some woman you were about to walk by before she grabs your arm and pulls your gaze into her eyes. And hypnotizes you instantly. You may have thought she was a random stranger, you might never have guessed she was me. I might appear as a face that’s familiar to you, or as someone completely new. I can be anyone I want in your mind. But you’ll know it’s really me when I snap my fingers and tell you to sleep, and send your mind back into trance again. And then I’ll play with you. Because having you under my control, and using you for my pleasure, and your pleasure, is what I’m coming to do.”

“Mmmm...speaking of coming, maybe when I visit, I’ll let you come for me. Maybe I’ll do it over and over and over. Or maybe I’ll tease you, get you all hot and bothered and then leave you like that, hanging over the edge, so close to falling. Because falling is what you do for me, all the time, anytime, whenever I say ––”

Ms. T’s voice was interrupted my a sudden new noise at the fringe of Tim’s awareness. A noise that pushed its way in, grew louder, more pestering, until it forced him up out of trance. There was someone knocking on his door.

“Tim? Are you there?” Tina’s voice called.

Tim sluggishly yanked the headphones from his ears. His groggy mind struggled to figure out what to do. He really wanted to go back to Ms. T’s perfect voice, but Tina was at the door, waiting for him. And he liked her, he didn’t want to keep her waiting. Mind still foggy, he stood up and shuffled sleepily over to the door.

“Um, Hi Tina, uh, what’s—”

He was cut off instantly by the sound of Tina’s fingers, snapping.

“Sleep!” she said quickly, sharply, forcefully.

Tim’s eyelids snapped shut, then fluttered open slowly in confusion. His body started to wobble, his hypnotized mind trying to make sense of what was happening.

“Sleep!” Tina said again, stepping closer to Tim, snapping her fingers right in his face, intensifying the effect she knew it would have. This time Tim slumped visibly; his eyes remained closed, and his head began to drop forward. Tina stepped even closer, taking his body in her arms, guiding his head to rest on her shoulder. She gently nudged the door of his apartment closed behind her with her foot.

“That’s right, now drop even deeper for me, Tim. It’s me, Ms. T. Don’t resist me, Tim. You don’t want to resist me, you want to go deeper for me. So just go deeper. Do it now. Sleep.” Tina snapped again, and Tim’s body seemed to give up and melt for her.

“Now, Tim, I came all this way to visit you...aren’t you going to invite me in?” Tina asked, teasingly, still using the special, sultry voice she reserved for Ms. T.

“Please come in, Ms. T...” Tim mumbled, speaking almost directly into Tina’s shoulder.

“Good boy, Tim,” she whispered into his ear. “Now open your eyes and follow me.” Tina grasped his hand, and pulled him slowly away from the door, into his apartment. She led Tim to the plush rug in his living room; it would be softer beneath Tim’s knees than the hardwood floor of his foyer. Like a mindless sleepwalker, Tim followed her. He just stared vacantly into space as Tina led him to the middle of the room, turned around, and fixed her gaze on his eyes.

Tina slid her hands up Tim’s chest, and his neck, to his cheeks, as if holding his head in her hands. Even standing on her tiptoes, she had to reach up to do so; he was significantly taller than her. She gently guided his face down; his eyes met hers on cue, and his jaw slowly sagged open as he stared deeper.

“You can feel it, can’t you?” Tina said at last, after a long moment of silence. “Feel my hands on your face, touching you, caressing. Caressing your mind. Pulling your gaze into my eyes. Looking into Ms. T’s eyes is a very powerful feeling, isn’t it?”

“huu-hunhhhh” Tim moaned, barely conscious enough to say anything, wanting nothing more than to lose himself deeper in those emerald green eyes.

“That’s right, it’s so powerful. You know how strong my hypnotic power is when you listen to my recordings. But here, in person, it’s exponentially greater. It’s just overwhelming. Drop to your knees for me, Tim.”

Tim’s legs sagged, and he sank down onto the floor, kneeling before Tina, never breaking eye contact.

“Good boy,” she whispered. Tim quivered slightly. “Mmmm...I see that phrase has a special effect on you, doesn’t it?” Tim nodded, almost imperceptibly.

“Feels so good to be my good boy, to give in to me. So good...” Tina murmured, trying to control her calm tone in the face of the growing wetness between her thighs. She was going to fuck Tim here, now. Well, maybe after coaxing him a little more.

“Does obeying me arouse you, Tim?” Tina asked, knowing it wasn’t really a question. Tim sighed desperately and nodded, as if he had no idea that the huge tent in his pants made the answer completely obvious.

“Show me, Tim. I want to see how much it arouses you. Show me your cock. Take it out for me,” Tina instructed. Tim complied, never breaking eye contact. Released from his jeans and boxers, his cock sprang free, bobbing slightly as it throbbed. The sight practically made Tina shiver in excitement.

“Kiss my foot, Tim.” Tina lifted one foot and extended it forward, offering it to her subject. Her slipper dangled loosely from her toe. She watched in satisfaction as Tim leaned forward, bent over, reverently taking off the slipper as if it were a priceless artifact. He slowly pressed his lips to Tina’s socked toes, then looked up at her obediently, awaiting more instructions.

Tina was stumped. She didn’t have any more orders for Tim to carry out. All she wanted was to shove him over backwards and mount that hard cock, to feel it inside her. She tapped his forehead lightly, whispering the words ‘deeper sleep’ once again, and watching his eyes close and his head drop forward onto his chest. The look in his glassy eyes as they closed was the very picture of satisfied bliss.

Tina shifted Tim so he was lying down on his back, whispering in his ear the whole time, taking him deeper and heightening his excitement at the same time, while she proceeded to slip his clothes off. In little more than an instant, she had her own pants off as well, and was unrolling a condom down his shaft. Tina swung a leg over Tim’s prone body, and couldn’t help but moan as she felt him penetrate her aching pussy. His eyes stayed closed; hers went wide in delight as she began to bounce up and down on his pole.

An orgasm washed over Tina almost immediately, her pussy squeezing tight around Tim’s cock. She fell forward, leaning on Tim, pressing her words insistently to his ear, feeding his hypnotized mind a steady stream of whispers and moans as she continued to ride him. She linked his cock to his trance, coaxing him to go deeper with both, and feeling his cock obediently slide deeper into her as his body responded to her commands. Another orgasm hit her, but still, she didn’t stop; she merely cooed sweet rewarding praise in her subject’s ear as she continued to satisfy her longing for this pleasure.

Tina reached two more orgasms before Tim finally came. She saw him starting to drift back out of trance as he did. Tina acted quickly, catching him off-guard, dropping him right back down with a sudden finger snap and a chain of whispered triggers. She cleaned the room up the best she could, and tried to remove any trace that she had actually been there, murmuring suggestions of blissful forgetfulness to Tim as she did. She left him with instructions to awaken in 10 minutes, feeling satisfied yet remembering nothing of the experience. And then Tina left the scene, crossing her fingers and praying that she was really that good a hypnotist that Tim wouldn’t suspect anything had really happened.