The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tisiphone”

By: SapphireBlueHearts

Part Two:

Kyle didn’t see Tizzy for the rest of the evening, though he did hear Tizzy’s distinctive teleport sound as she popped around the apartment completing various chores. By the time he went to bed, his laundry hamper was empty, and the sheets on his bed had been completely washed, cleaned, fluffed, and even gently perfumed. It was nice to crawl into a crisp, freshly cleaned bed. Maybe having an apartment sprite around wouldn’t be so bad. Kyle curled up under his sheets and drifted off to sleep.

* * *

As the morning sun rose across the sky, Kyle stirred awake, prompted to life by the music of his alarm clock radio... But wait, something didn’t sound quite right. Was his radio left tuned to some high pitched inane club music? Furthermore, his morning wood erection was more pronounced than ever. There was a curious pulsing tug and tickle around the shaft of his cock. Fearing some terrible new surprise, Kyle lifted the sheets and was shocked by the sight. The boxer shorts he had fallen asleep in were pulled down around his ankles and Tizzy was dancing on his groin, dressed in the skimpiest, sluttiest strip-club garb he had ever seen. Resting on his thigh was a tiny pink boom box, and Tizzy was spinning around his cock, performing a luridly sexual pole dance using his thick, heavy member as the pole. She spun around, hanging onto the side of the shaft, posing, stretching, and grinding against it in a display of overt sexiness.

“Goo-oood Morning!” she sang, hanging onto his shaft and leaning her head back to give Kyle a smile while she ground her tiny frame against the topside of Kyle’s erection. “Ready to start the day off on a thick, delicious creamy note, stud?” chirped Tizzy as she sensually kissed the veiny side of his dick. She wrapped her arms around his full girth and bounced up and down, actively ‘jacking off’ his tent pole.

“Nghh... Tizzy, stop that’s.... Ohhggg.... I’m gonna...” Kyle writhed in pleasure. He tried to endure. Something about all this seemed so bizarre and wrong, but with the enhanced sensitivity that Tisiphone had cursed him with, he couldn’t resist how good it felt to feel the tiny sprite version of the goddess bringing him to release. With a low groan, Kyle erupted, and the ropes of stringy come shot straight up and rained down around the base of his cock where Tizzy had somehow magically summoned a chair and posed on it in a manner reminiscent of Jennifer Beals in the finale of her cabaret performance in Flashdance, where a shower of water cascades over her. This, however, was not water but instead Kyle’s semen splashing down over Tizzy’s pixie-like frame.

“Mmm. Tastes even better than it smells,” giggled Tizzy, licking her lips and slurping some of the cum into her mouth before popping away and back again with a wad of tissue paper to help Kyle clean himself off. As she finished, she spun around and was at once clad in a cute little cyan blue maid uniform. “I’m off to do my chores for the day while you get ready for work! You’re work outfit is cleaned, pressed, and folded. It’s waiting for you on the bathroom counter. You can change after a nice refreshing shower.” She popped over to Kyle’s end table and began to dust with a tiny feather duster, making a big show of bending over provocatively to give Kyle a good look at her miniature, but very sexy body. “Oh, and one last reminder: Your guest should be arriving just as you’re getting home from work, so you might want to stop and buy some groceries on your way home. I can cook a world class meal for you, but there’s not a lot I can do with a half carton of eggs, old ham, and a carton of baking soda.”

“Just what is happening to my life?", pondered Kyle as he slid out of bed, tossed his tissue in the trash, and wandered to his bathroom where Tizzy had started running a shower for him. Just as she had said, his work clothes were folded neatly on the counter, a bottle of his cologne was pre-selected and set near the sink, and even his toothbrush sat there, a squeeze of toothpaste already waiting on the bristles. Kyle showered, washed, brushed, and dressed for work. He didn’t see Tizzy around, but he could hear the distinctive pops in some of the other rooms of the apartment. He grabbed the freshly prepared mug of hot coffee (prepared exactly the way he liked, even though he had never expressed to Tizzy how he liked his coffee before), and headed out the door.

The drive to work was more comfortable this time. Somehow, Tizzy seemed to have altered his slacks so that he had a little more room in the groin region; something he desperately needed. It was still obvious to anyone who was really looking just how well hung he was, but he was far more comfortable than he had been the previous day.

As soon as he took the elevator up to his work floor and sat down at his cubicle workstation, he spotted a memo note calling him to a meeting in HR with Melinda Rogers. “Wonderful”, he thought. “This must be about the way Tanya was acting yesterday.” He made his way down to Ms. Roger’s office. As he arrived he spotted Tanya leaving, having just concluded her own meeting. She didn’t seem upset, in fact she offered Kyle the same lurid glance she had the previous day, and even winked at him. Kyle couldn’t explain it, but Tanya somehow seemed even younger and curvier than even the day before. Her work blouse was positively straining over the buoyant curves of her full, healthy bosom.

“See you upstairs, handsome,” she remarked as she passed by Kyle. As soon as she was in the elevator, Melinda popped her head out of her office.

“Ah, Kyle, please come in,” she remarked sweetly. Melinda was a woman in her late thirties. She always carried herself very professionally, and had come off as serious and straightforward during the run-ins Kyle had with her in the past. She was one of the company executives that were present during Kyle’s interview with the company. She had a certain elegance to the way she carried herself that Kyle found to be an attractive quality in a woman.

“Have a seat,” Melinda began, and paused to look over a page of notes she had taken, as well as Kyle’s initial harassment claim form. “I’ve looked over all the information that’s been presented, as well as heard Tanya’s side of the story. Before we begin, is there anything else you’d like to add?” As she spoke, she twerked her neck a little to toss back the shoulder-length locks of her impeccably silky blonde hair.

Kyle coughed nervously, wondering if he should mention the way that Tanya had just called him ‘stud’, but relented. “It’s mostly there in my form. Yesterday Tanya squeezed my butt at the elevator and made a few directed passes at me. She asked me to get a drink with her and discuss a proposition. The tone of her voice led me to think it was to be romantic or sexual in nature.”

Melinda nodded, listening carefully. “Yes, Tanya did tell me that she hoped you might take her up on her offer so that you could show her your cock and possibly make love to her.” The nonchalant way she stated this began to put Kyle on edge. Ms. Rogers stood up and casually walked behind Kyle to the door and turned the lock. “According to the notes she gave me, she thinks you’re especially well hung.”

Kyle stiffened nervously. “Uhm, yes. I am,” he stammered. “But doesn’t this qualify as sexual harassment? I don’t think I can continue to get work done in my department if Tanya is going to be there making me uncomfortable, and.... did you just lock the door?”

Melinda sat back down. “Don’t worry, Kyle, I just didn’t want anyone to disturb our meeting,” she spoke with a friendly lilt to her voice. “So, upon hearing both sides of the story, the only conclusion I can come to is to side with Tanya on this one.”

This response hit Kyle like a ton of bricks. “What!? But clearly her behavior is inappropriate for the workplace!” he exclaimed, shocked.

“Look Kyle, frankly I can’t blame her. You’re a sexy man; incredibly sexy. Just knowing about the size of that sausage that you’re packing makes you that much more irresistible. You’re asking for an invitation just by your presence alone.” She coyly leaned forward, causing her button up blouse to slide forward, showing off a deep cut of cleavage that was impossible for Kyle to miss. He was still pinned to his chair by the shock of what was happening. Tisiphone must have gotten to Melinda too.

“Ms. Rogers...” he began to protest.

“Please, call me Melinda,” she interjected. “Kyle, I can’t possibly expect any of your female coworkers to resist the temptation that you are presenting. Therefore, I’m afraid I can’t sign off on any punitive actions against Tanya Carville or any of the other female employees of this company.”

Kyle sighed. It was useless. Even if he filed a harassment claim against Melinda herself, Tisiphone could just as easily sabotage that as well. “If there’s nothing you can do, then I guess I’ll just go back to work,” mumbled Kyle defeatedly. He was about to stand when the HR director cajoled him to stay.

“Don’t leave yet. There’s one more matter I need to discuss with you.” As she spoke, she leaned even further, and Kyle felt that Melinda’s top seemed to be subtly tightening the more he stared. Moment by moment the top buttons of the blouse strained to hold back the seemingly expanding size of her breasts. “You’ve met my husband David before, haven’t you? He was at the last company picnic.”

Kyle nodded, transfixed by what he was seeing happen in Melinda’s shirt. There was no way to deny it. Her breasts were slowly filling out, growing rounder, thicker, and heavier with each passing moment. “Yeah, I’ve met him. What does that have to do with me?”

Melinda sat back again, her chest sending the now tightly confined cantaloupe sized breasts jiggling with the movement. “It’s not a secret that David and I are trying for another child. I actually discussed it with him last night, and well, I’ll just come out and say it. We both have come to an agreement that of all the men we know, you have the most desirable genes. Any baby you were to give me would be far superior to any child that I could make with David.”

“You... want me to give you a baby?” Kyle wheezed, dumbstruck.

“Yes. If you don’t believe me, I can call David up right now and he can ask you to do this himself. We want you to impregnate me so that I can have your baby. In fact, if you’d like to do it now, we have enough time for it, and I’m at the perfect time of my cycle so it’s really optimal for you to fill me with your seed right now.” Her demeanor was changing as she spoke. Gone were the professionalism and elegance, and in their place a vixen-like seductress was beginning to show herself. At just that moment, the topmost button of her blouse snapped off, flying across the office and bouncing off of Kyle’s chest. Her full, enormous breasts spilled outward, barely restrained in a now visible red lacy bra.

“I... I.... I... need to go back to work,” blubbered Kyle, trying to hide his quickly growing erection. Melinda tossed back her hair again and removed her glasses, setting them down on the table.

“Are you absolutely certain?” she inquired with a sexy breathy purr. “You can fuck me right here on the desk. It can even be a quickie. Just a quick fuck and you can fill me with your seed and be on your way.”

Kyle retreated to the door, fumbling with the lock for a moment, and glancing back over his shoulder to see Melinda starting to climb up on her desk, causing her heavy breasts to hang down and give Kyle an unimpaired view straight down her ever-growing cleavage. “I’m going to go back to work,” he managed to whimper as he got the door open and began his escape to the elevator.

“It’s a standing offer if you change your mind!” he heard Melinda shout after him as he rushed to the elevator and hit the button for his work floor. The entire elevator ride was spent trying to adjust his slacks to comfortably hide his painfully hard erection.

* * *

Kyle slinked from the elevator to his cubicle and desk. He didn’t want Tanya to spot him coming in, now that it was apparent that she would have free reign to make any sexual advances towards him that she pleased. There was a white envelope in his incoming mail file that sat right beside his computer. He picked it up and opened it as he waited for his computer to finish booting. As he looked at it, Charlie peered over the wall of the cubicle.

“Yeah, someone from payroll dropped that off for you while you were gone,” he offered helpfully. Kyle did a double take when he saw his coworker. Charlie had shaved the goatee that had adorned his face for the entirety of time that Kyle had known him. His hair was styled differently as well. It appeared to be longer the way he had changed it.

“You shaved,” remarked Kyle.

“Yeah, it was time to clean myself up, I guess,” Charlie chuckled. His voice seemed softer; a more pleasing and musical quality to it.

Kyle nodded, trying not to pay it much mind and returned his attentions to the envelope. Inside was a memo from the payroll department describing a long missed fundamental error they had made in calculating his salary for the past couple years and that a check in the amount of the correction would be issued to him later that afternoon in the sum of over $12,000. Kyle had to sit down when he saw the number. There was no way that a mistake that staggering could have been missed by the payroll department for so long. No doubt this was another one of Tisiphone’s manipulations.

“Good news, I hope?” pleasantly commented Charlie. Kyle looked up at him, and noticed again just how different his coworker now looked. His facial features seemed softer, and the way he was standing was just.... more feminine. In fact, even the way that his work clothes fit him seemed to be different. His shirt hugged his waist in a different way, and there seemed to even be two slight protrusions on his chest that hinted at more defined breasts than a man of Charlie’s build ought to possess.

“Yeah, it’s good news,” quietly answered Kyle, sitting down and trying to concentrate on work while his office was slowly filling with more and more temptations.

The rest of the work hours went by fairly uneventfully, though at one point Tanya ‘accidentally’ spilled a large tumbler of water on her blouse, giving Kyle a clear view of just how large and perfectly shaped her braless breasts had become at this point. Kyle simply hid in his cubicle, prioritizing any work on his docket that would allow him to stay where he was and not have to interact with any other employees. Tanya slinked past his desk a couple of times with apparent intentions of giving Kyle more back rubs, but Kyle would revolve his chair into an inconvenient angle for Tanya to do so, until she got the hint and would leave. Every time Kyle saw her, Tanya was looking younger, sexier, and more sexually inviting. He didn’t think he’d be able to resist for long if she started actually rubbing his shoulders or touching him in any intimate way.

Eventually it came time for Kyle to clock out and head home. Kyle couldn’t be happier to leave work and get back home where he could, at the very least, relax and separate himself from the increasingly deviant temptations in his life.

* * *

Leaving his workplace behind, Kyle peeled out of the parking lot in his car. If things continued the way that they did, he wondered if he would be able to continue working there. The temptations in his life were stacking against him as Tisiphone apparently shoveled more and more ‘gifts’ into his life. Sure, like most guys, he had thought about what sex might be like with his female coworkers, but the way they all suddenly flirted and were sexually forward with him was disconcerting. He hadn’t asked for any of this. The goddess’s gift was quickly becoming a punishment of temptation.

By the time he reached the grocery store, he had calmed down quite a bit. He wondered what special friend Tizzy could possibly have been alluding to. What groceries should he buy? What kind of food would this person like? He eventually decided that he would just keep it simple and buy the ingredients for a meal that he himself would enjoy: steaks, potatoes, veggies, etc. As he pushed his cart around the grocery store, he began to feel a sinking feeling in his gut. Something was not right, and he feared the looming dread of another gift from Tisiphone heading his way.

Every woman in the grocery store was staring at him. Not in any creepy sort of way, but more that they were fixated on him and smiling. They all had the same infatuated look that Tanya and Melanie had both shared and all the women there were what he would consider attractive as well. He caught a beautiful brunette suggestively stroking her hand up and down a cucumber she had lifted from her basket, all while smiling at Kyle and giving him a wink. To his left was a redhead, plucking two cantaloupes from the top of a basket of produce and proceeding to hold them up to her chest and give them a gentle squeeze and massage before licking her lips and dropping them into her shopping cart. Kyle quickly turned his cart to finish the rest of his shopping, immediately noticing that that cucumber girl, in the moments he had looked at the redhead, had somehow made her cucumber disappear, and now had a deep blush to her cheeks and a devilish smirk on her face as she blew an air kiss at Kyle.

“I’ve got to get out of here,” Kyle muttered, wheeling his grocery cart around and grabbing the items he needed from the shelves, all while trying to hold back the growing erection that the sudden attentions had given him. His mind reeled with mental images of the brunette and redhead inviting him to use their bodies for his own enjoyment and release. With a resolve he didn’t know he had, he kept his eyes to the floor, though he passed by numerous pairs of slender, well shaped, womanly legs as he pushed his cart through the aisles. By the time he got to the checkout he had everything he needed, more or less. The woman at the check stand, unsurprisingly at this point, was a cute, busty, dark haired woman with large breasts squeezed into her grocery clerk uniform. Kyle smiled at her politely, but it was apparent that she was under as much of Tisiphone’s influence as the rest of the grocery store. She scanned all of Kyle’s items and quickly bagged them. Kyle had his debit card out and ready to hand to her, but she shooed it away.

“Don’t worry about it, your groceries are free, hon,” she insisted, smiling with a hint of naughty intent sparkling in her eyes.

“I insist,” pushed Kyle. “I want to pay for my groceries.” His eyes were drawn to her breasts; soft warm orbs that jiggled and wobbled with every tiny movement that the clerk made. The way they were moving, he began to wonder if she was even wearing a bra under her shirt.

The clerk pressed a few buttons on the register which made it began to beep a few times before turning off. “Oh no; Well, the register is broken anyway,” she lied. “Though if you really are insistent on paying, I am authorized to accept a tip from you,” her voice practically oozed with desire, and her gaze slid down toward Kyle’s obvious bulge. “Actually, probably more than just the tip,” she cooed.

Kyle awkwardly shoved his debit card back into his pocket, and grabbed his groceries. “That’s.... That won’t be necessary,” he stammered, awkwardly retreating to his car. The way that his stiffened cock pressed down one of his pant legs forced him to move in an awkward, stilted way. More and more he wanted to just give in to these constant temptations that were surrounding him. It was obvious now that he could have had sex with any and all of the women in that store and suffered no legal consequences for it. Why was Tisiphone changing the world for him in this way? He certainly didn’t want to seem ungrateful for the gifts, but where would it end? When would the goddess decide her debt had been paid?

It dawned on him as he was driving home that there was at least one more big surprise waiting for him: The mystery guest that had been invited to stay with him. His apartment was small, but there was a small room that he usually used for storage. It had a bed in it for any guests that Kyle might have had over, but it had long since become buried under boxes and junk. Was that the room that Tizzy was cleaning out? With everything he had seen these last two days, he had no doubt that Tizzy would have already prepared the room and cleaned his messy apartment to presentable standards. Kyle flicked the radio on and steeled himself for whatever was next.