The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Control Protocol Chapter Two

After about fifteen minutes in the corner I dismissed her to her room so she could freshen up and prepare to do the shopping. She was in there for a good half hour before coming out walking a little stiffly but seeming none the worse for wear. Before she left I gave her a hug, a chaste kiss on the forehead, and told her all was forgiven. She returned a little smile and a thank you sir and went off about her chores.

I didn’t want to continue her listening to the third session as having established the ability to punish Brenda I didn’t need to reinforce it daily so that afternoon while she was out I replaced session three with session four in the rotation leaving session two in place. Session three was now held in reserve for any time I felt would require her to feel remorse and a need for punishment. Session four was perhaps my favorite of all the sessions I developed for her as in addition to carrying over the kneeling action from sessions two and three I started adding the purely sexual commands she would soon be following:

Once again I let her proceed at her own pace and did nothing overtly to instigate the actions I wanted her to take. Calling me sir had become a normal part of our routine as had kneeling by my chair when she brought me something to eat or drink or just to chat for a minute. We spent a quiet evening together watching TV, something we rarely did as she spent most evenings with her children but they were at their fathers for the weekend. I sat on the couch and she knelt on a pillow at my feet, pleading a sore bottom as a reason not to sit on the couch. It was a plausible explanation but it also allowed her to fulfill the conditioning to kneel before me. What I did find interesting, and commented on in my notes at the time, was the speed which the new commands seemed to be taking effect. At first it seemed like weeks went by before she acted on the subliminal messaging now it was days or even hours. Several times that night I noticed her staring at my crotch instead of the TV and once she was licking her lips when doing so ever so slightly. However it had been a full day as it was and I wanted to let the conditioning settle in deeper so soon I was excusing myself and turned in for the night.

The next morning Brenda again brought me a coffee as I perused the news, kneeling as she normally did now to hand it to me, wearing the loose bathrobe she often did in the mornings now after her shower. She stayed on her knees for several moments staring at my crotch as if trying to decide something and then asked “sir can I ask you something”

I swiveled my chair so I was facing her inadvertently causing her to now be kneeling between my two legs “sure honey” I replied “what do you need. Not another spanking I hope”.

“No sir” she said “it’s just when you were, umm, spanking me yesterday and I was, umm, over your lap, I noticed you were, umm, getting aroused.”

“I hope that didn’t upset you” I said, “You are a very attractive and sexy young lady and I will admit the sight of your naked rear end did have an effect on me”.

“No sir it didn’t upset me. But it doesn’t seem right to get you all aroused like that and then leave it. Would you like me to, umm, take care of it for you” she said.

“What did you have in mind” I asked?

“I could, you know, umm, suck your cock for you sir” she replied.

“That is a nice offer, in fact the nicest offer I have had in a few years and I am sure it would be wonderful and I appreciate it. I’m just not sure if I am ready to enter into a relationship just yet” I said.

“We don’t need to have a relationship” she said “I could just, umm, you know, suck your cock as a thank you for spanking me yesterday and being so understanding and forgiving and all that. Please sir I would like to do this for you and I won’t expect anything in return”.

She was staring at my crotch the whole time she said this I am not sure if she just didn’t want to look at my face or her entire focus was now on the voice in her head telling her what she needed to do. I stood up and pulled my pants and underwear down and off and then sat back down in the chair. She quickly took my cock in her hand and began stroking it and then licking it up and down its entire length. I settled back in the chair and spread my legs a bit wider and she sort of scrunched her face down lower and began lapping away at my balls. I don’t know about you but I find there isn’t much that can compare with the pleasure of getting a good tongue bath on your balls and she was slobbering away on mine, licking and slurping like they were the most delicious things she had ever tasted. I could tell by the sounds she was making she was not only enjoying what she was dong but becoming highly aroused, the “I feel horny licking John’s balls” command was working quite well in fact, so I suggested to her if she wanted to use one hand to pleasure herself as she was licking she could. Soon enough one hand had dropped inside her robe and panties and as the other hand fondled my balls she sucked my cock down her throat until her nose was touching my pubic hair. Then it was back up to swirl her tongue around the head and down again. Soon she had a good rhythm going and I knew it wouldn’t be too much longer before I was finished. I grabbed hold of her head and pulled her lips tight against my crotch just as I felt myself begin spurting my come down her throat. Needless to say it had been a while so there was a good amount but she kept up and swallowed it all down as she furiously worked her clit with her free hand. Soon I heard her moaning into my cock and I knew she was cumming right along with me. She then licked me clean, sucking up and swallowing any remaining drops of cum before thanking me, rising up, and going about her days.

I find that after rapid changes such as we had been through the last two days, from Saturday’s spanking to Sundays sucking, it is good to establish a new baseline and normal. So I made no changes to the sessions she was listening to, leaving session two, obedience, and four, oral sex, on the rotation. Neither of us mentioned what had happened and later on she was caught up with the duties of being a mother, both her daughters having returned from their father’s house. I tended for the most part to avoid he family time neither wanting to interfere or in any way influence her daughters being at such a young age so I restricted the subliminal messaging to her room later that night when they had gone to sleep and in the morning when they left for school.

I really didn’t talk to her again until early the next morning after she had sent them both off to school when she brought me my morning coffee and again knelt before me to hand it to me. This time I had prepared and was wearing only my robe so pulling it open I gently grabbed her head and guided her mouth to my crotch. The blowjob was a repeat of the days before in that she first sloppily bathed my balls with her tongue before licking and then sucking my cock down her throat except with her jeans on she wasn’t able to play with herself so jamming my foot into her jean covered pussy she was soon humping away at my leg as she sucked me dry. This became our routine for the next two weeks; a morning blowjob after the children went to school and soon an afternoon one as well just before they returned home while she either masturbated with her hand or on my foot depending on what she was wearing. I had the two subliminal sessions, obedience and oral sex, playing in rotation all night in her room and throughout the house when the children were gone, occasionally mixing in session three, spanking, although we hadn’t had a repeat of that first spanking session yet. I knew when I wanted to ramp up the pressure on her she would find, or invent, a reason and rational for me to punish her but all I wanted for now was to keep the occasional thought in her mind.

Reviewing my notes for the first phase I was extremely pleased. After only six weeks she was calling me sir, kneeling before me, providing daily blowjobs, and acting in an all around submissive and obedient manner. She had allowed, in fact even asked, me to spank her severely, and was responding to new subliminal messages almost instantly. I decided it was time to begin work on phase two.