The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Domination

FF, MC, MF, MD
Hypnosis, Drugs, Subliminal messages, majick

Disclaimer – If you’re under 18 log off and go to your room cause you’re misbehaving in even logging into this site and are now grounded, this is FICTION people, don’t try this shit at home, read and enjoy. The author categorically denies all responsibility from any sick fuck who DOES try this at home, yada yada, you all know the drill…

Copyright Shit – This is an original work of fiction, copyrighted to me. No posting, copying etc without my express written permission, if ya do I have an excellent attorney. Nuff said, if ya want permission ask, I’ll probably give it.

What I’ve done is sick and twisted, I could sit here and try to justify myself and in a couple of cases I might even succeed. The fact is though that it was never about justice. It was about power, revenge, and lust. That in some cases it could be called justice, atleast of a sort, is mere icing on the cake. Here though is what happened. I am not asking for sympathy, frankly I don’t need it or deserve it. I got what I wanted, EVERYTHING I wanted, in the end. If you like how I did it, great, if not fuck the hell off.

My ex wife was bi, and we had split up three years ago. She’d also cheated on me with my best friend, though I’d forgiven her that. Life sucks that way sometimes. She was addicted to drugs, and I was tired of her drug habit and the things she had started doing to finance it. She on the other hand was sick of me trying to get her to go to NA meetings, or cook a fucking meal or even help give the kids a bath or do anything else besides fuck and get fucked up. The last six months of our marriage had been miserable. To top it off she was bipolar, and that had manifested itself in the last year we were together.

Well for the last two years she hadn’t even let me see the kids, and this state, in their infinite wisdom thinks the mother should have custody even when she is a diagnosed nutfuck whacko and drug addict. Just to top it off she was ripping off the foodstamp and Medicaid office by not reporting her income from dancing, or any other odd jobs she took, even the legal ones. So I’d gone back to school after my degree, so I could make more money to try again for custody. Now an interesting thing happened while I was attending school, I began experimenting with subliminal message programs, and with hypnosis and psychology. I was studying for a degree in computers, and was taking psych as a side course for possible future pursuit as another degree later in life.

I also happen to practice majick, and had almost always kept myself away from the darker side of spellcraft. But for some reason I started thinking. I’d been using hypnosis and subliminal messages to modify my own behavior for a while (I wanted to quit smoking), why not maybe use it to make other things a little easier at the same time. After a couple weeks I got to work on my idea. I began writing a program which combined hypnotic effects, subliminal messages in both video and audio formats, and which could be written to run in the background during any music CD or any DVD I burned. I carefully got down to listing the traits I wanted to create in my ex to help me get custody of the kids, but decided that I needed to have a test subject or two first to see how well it worked.

Thinking on this I chose two of my best female friends, recorded copies of their Favorite movies (two movies for each of them) with the program set to run in the background, and gave them their new movies. Within a week I had my answer as to my programs effectiveness, and damn but it proved to be effective.

Friday night Sandy knocked on my door, quietly she entered and asked to sit down, she’d never asked anything before, atleast not the way she asked that night, so I immediately knew something was up. She quietly thanked me for the movies. “You’ve watched them then?” I asked, to be honest I was nervous as hell praying she hadn’t noticed the couple of minor graphics glitches my program had caused towards the middle of the picture. They weren’t really a giveaway about what was going on specifically as much as they were a give away that something was wrong with the DVD. “Yes, several times each, I really appreciate the fact you made them for me, but that’s not quite why I’m here tonight” “Really? Well then what’s up? You look like you have something to say darlin.” Blushing she looked embarrassed and said “Jake, we’ve known each other for about 8 years now. I want you to know I’ve always considered you a friend, and thought you were very attractive, but been afraid to let you be more than a friend even though I’ve thought about it more than once. Here lately though I find myself wanting you more and more, and wanting something I’ve never wanted before, I know you’re into BDSM and I want you to teach me about it, I want to serve you” again she blushed, deeply, as her voice trailed off softly. Pausing for a moment I asked “You want to serve me in what ways?” “In every way, I’ll do anything you tell me, anything, just let me serve you master, please, please let me serve you” she replied near begging. The look on her face was desperate and afraid, as if she feared I’d tell her no. There was no chance that was gonna happen, but she seemed worried I might turn her down. I mean here was a slim, hot brunette, tall long legged, with a nice ass and nice tits, even if they were only b-cups, begging to be my slave? What man in his right mind would turn that down?

In other words the program had worked perfectly. It was designed to make any woman who watched it NEED to submit and obey me in every way, and to make them lust for me, I’d also included routines which would severely weaken or completely remove their inhibitions, and rewrite their moral system so that the only things they would view as being truly wrong would be failing me or disobeying me in any way. I’d also implanted a specific loyalty imperative so that they would never attempt to betray me in any manner shape or form. Indeed even the thought of it would cause them nausea and severe emotional distress. Now using this program on my friends may seem cruel, but keep in mind it was meant originally as a test. That said Sandy and Karen were both unbelievably hot, and I was not about to let this go since I’d already done it. Idly I wondered how long it would be before Karen also would fall prey to the programming. She was a bit busier than Sandy and had less time to spend watching movies.

To test exactly how well the programming had taken hold I told Sandy to strip, quietly and without the slightest hesitation she stood and took off her clothes then awaited my next order. It wasn’t long in coming. Watching her strip had allowed me my first look at her slender and toned body nude, and I’d had a crush on Sandy for quite a few years. I looked into her eyes and told her “CRAWL to me” getting down on all fours she crawled over to where I was sitting on the couch, kneeling at my feet. “Have you ever given a blowjob Sandy?” “No, I have always been to embarrassed and have considered it slutty to give blow jobs.” Smiling I said “give me one now” She quickly unzipped me and pulled out my erect member, hesitating for only a split second before placing her lips around my cock. Tentatively at first she began to go slowly up and down my shaft. After a few minutes I used one of the trigger words the program had implanted on her and told her to stop. I asked “Do you still consider giving blow jobs slutty?” “Yes” “Then the fact you are giving me one makes you a slut doesn’t it?” “Yes” “You are MY slut Sandy; you will do anything I tell you from now on. You will now revel in doing things you always considered wrong or slutty from now on. You will wish you could be a slut with more men, and with women, but you will only do so with my permission the sluttier you consider the act, the more the thought of it turns you on and arouses you. Indeed from now on you can only become aroused when you are being slutty for me, though you will submit to me any time I want whether you are aroused or not is that Understood?” “Yes” “Good, you will enjoy talking dirty to me, telling me how much you love and need my cock, and from now on when we are in private you will ONLY address me as master, do you understand?” “Yes master” quickly I had her resume giving me head and then untriggered her, leaving no memory of having been entranced. She quickly was sucking my dick like a pro, taking it deep in her throat, and she didn’t hesitate in the least when I told her to let me cum on her face. She didn’t even flinch when I told her to play with my cum, to rub it all over her face, breasts and pussy as if it were some kind of lotion. She just did it, looking for the entire world as if she were about to orgasm just from the joy of playing with my cum.

When it became dry she looked disappointed, then meekly looked up at me and begged me “Master fuck you slut please, I need your cock in my cunt and my ass, I need your hot load pumping into me, filling me, I want to be filled with your cock, and drenched in your cum, I want to bathe in it. I need it, I love the way your cock felt in my mouth, and I love the sight of it. Please master, please fuck your slut.” Quietly I asked her if she’d ever had anal before, once again the answer was no. I knew she wasn’t a virgin, but to find that she had two holes atleast that were was exciting to say the least. Within minutes I had her on the floor, fingering herself as I forced my way into her virgin ass, gently at first due to its tightness, then harder. Without lube it had to have hurt like a sonuvabitch but you couldn’t tell it by the way she kept begging me to use her ass, to fuck it good. Soon though I decided that it was time to take her pussy too. I pulled out of her ass as she whimpered in protest, only to ram myself home into her pussy. Immediately she screamed out “That’s it, Use my cunt master, please fuck me hard, your slut needs a good cunt fucking.” The rest of the night was filled with similarly rough, and borderline debased sex. It was wild, passionate, and uninhibited. I enjoyed pulling her up by her hair as I fucked her from behind over and over; treating her alternately as slave, lover and slut for my using as the mood struck me. I thrilled in the absolute power over her the program had given me, and in the way she was embarrassed and at the same time embraced the things I had her do, and things I did to her. It was, to be honest, even better than I had imagined it.

The following morning I was woke up by my doorbell, rather later than I usually get up owing to exhaustion from breaking in my new slave. Giving Sandy specific instructions to remain in the bedroom and be quiet I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and answered my door. Not surprisingly Karen was outside and asked to come in immediately. Now Karen, if anything was even hotter than Sandy. Sandy was 26 to my 32, but Karen was 30, blonde, with very firm c-cup tits (almost D cups), just a slender, even taller with longer legs, and an ass that was just a wet dream in and of it. To top it off she had near perfect muscle tone EVERWHERE, especially in her thighs and abs, owing to a very strict diet and exercise program. One other little fact, where Sandy was straight (atleast before my programming) Karen had always been bi, and as we all know, any man is turned on by a bisexual woman, if for no other reason than that it opens up the possibility of a threesome (or more).

Once Karen was inside she immediately fell to her knees, kneeling before me, and said “Master, I need you, need to serve you, please accept me as your slave, I don’t know why, but I can’t resist the desire to have you possess and own me, have you fuck me.” Out of a sense of fairness (it sounds funny but hey, atleast I have SOME morals) I asked if she’d ever thought about it before. “Yes master, I find you very sexy, but you’ve always been the only man I could actually trust to talk to and I was afraid that we might loose that if things didn’t work out. Now though I just can’t help myself. I need you.” Quietly I moved over and sat on the couch, ordering her to kneel before me once again as I sat there I told her “If I am to be your master, and to accept you as my slave then understand this, from now on I will own you body and soul, You will do whatever I say, whenever I say, with anyone I say. You will obey me without question, and you will do your best to anticipate my desires and needs in all things. I will have absolute control of you and every aspect of your life. This includes potentially following my orders to fuck other men or women who you may or may not know any time it amuses me. I will accept no half measures. This goes way beyond a little BDSM and you know it as well as I do, but it is what I want. Will you agree to this?” Quietly she breathed “yes master, anything you desire, just please take me, dominate me” she begged.

Standing I went to the bedroom and returned, Sandy Crawling behind me. Now as I’ve described, Sandy was hot, but Karen was even hotter. I at this time was 32, Sandy 26 and Karen 30. Karen had long blonde hair, was even slimmer than Sandy, was a full two inches taller than even Sandy, had near perfect muscle tone everywhere (especially in her abs, thighs and ass) owing to a strict Diet and exercise regimen, Gorgeous firm C cup tits that bordered on being D cups, and her ass was frankly a walking invitation to a wet dream. To further test them, as well as amuse me, I told them to fuck each other as I watched, I instructed Karen to fuck Sandy first (after briefly introducing them) as she was bi and Sandy had never had any lesbian experiences, nor the desire for any before now. This was however a test for both, and embarrassing for both, as I said, Sandy had never been with another woman, and neither were the type to be into sex with strangers, and even though they were both very good friends of mine they had never met each other as they ran in different circles. Still, even with the embarrassment I soon had the pleasure of watching as they fucked each other for my viewing pleasure. I watched as first Karen fucked Sandy to orgasm, then as Sandy, under Karen’s direction returned the favor, then, when Karen began fucking Sandy again I, no longer able to restrain myself, ordered them to stop, and removed my shorts and entering Karen roughly Yanked her hair brutally, forcing her up onto her knees as I fucked her from behind.

Sandy watched for a time, her own arousal increasing due to her excitement at Karen’s earlier ministrations, as well as the sight of me roughly taking Karen, much as I had taken her just a few hours before. Soon though her excitement grew unbearable and she crawled between my legs as I fucked Karen from behind, and, fingering herself began to lick and suck on my balls. Soon Karen came for me, and I pulled out, entering Karen’s ass and Allowing Sandy to eat Karen’s pussy as I fucked her anally. Needless to say, Karen was in hog heaven. Finally, after I came I had them both lick and suck me clean before telling them to go bathe each other. Once they were clean I took my own shower, with the pleasure of two beautiful women bathing me, caressing me, and teasing me the whole while.

After a long weekend of testing every limit I could think of that my two lovely slaves might have I was MORE than satisfied that the program was working perfectly. That said though I decided that since my ex wife was still quite attractive, being blonde, 5′4, skinny and having full blown d cup tits in her own right that maybe a little modification to her specific program was in order. After all, getting custody of the kids was the priority, but who said I couldn’t take a little extra payback, and since I already had two lovely slaves, why not add a third, especially since ht third one actually DESERVED it?

Working for several hours I added the elements of the command set I had used on Karen and Sandy, as well as a extended subroutine that would make my ex insatiable, shy, and uncomfortable with her own sexuality, and a subroutine that would make her enjoy being degraded and belittled. I also took pains to make sure that the program, while it would enhance Haley’s (my ex wife’s) desire for sex, and especially for kinky sex of any kind, would make her extremely embarrassed and ashamed of her own desires and her own pleasure. Smiling to myself I them incorporated the program into three of Haley’s favorite movies, and burned off 4 new cd’s of her favorite music, also with the program incorporated. Smiling I delivered them to her at the club where she worked as an exotic Dancer late on Sunday evening.

I also took the liberty of making a few CD’s that would affect any woman, so long as they knew me, who listened to them, causing the same effects that Karen and Sandy were experiencing, though since these weren’t targeted specifically they would take longer to take effect. I began playing these at work, whenever any of the hot women were around, after all, I worked with several 18 and 19 year old girls who I’d love to fuck so why not make them mine as well. As the old saying goes, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Within a week Haley had signed over custody of our three children, and two days after that was engaged in a four way with me, Karen, and Sandy. I made Haley quit her job temporarily to get her away from the drugs and alcohol, and made sure she was utterly degraded every night. While the kids were awake she was free to dress nicely and behave as a good mother, and believe me, I made DAMN sure she took better care of the kids than she ever had before, but once they were in bed the gloves were off. After the kids were asleep she was not allowed any clothing, even if I had guests present, except with my specific permission, which was very rarely given. She also was only referred to as cunt, whore, bitch, slut, or fuckhole once the kids were in bed. I made her submissive not only to myself, but also to Karen and Sandy as well, and made damn sure she took care of all our sexual needs, as well as those of a few of my friends, and a couple of people I new professionally, but that she was not allowed to get off herself except when she had my permission. I also frequently tortured her, using a whip, or a rack, or stockade, to punish her over and over for the hell she had put me and the ids through.

‘Eventually I toned down the physical tortures and allowed her to return to work, I even began letting her wear clothes even after the kids went to bed most of the time. Owing to her new shyness she now works at a different club, waitressing instead of dancing. I know the owner quite well, and she does dance occasionally, when I want her to, even though she is embarrassed by it quite a bit nowadays. In exchange for me controlling her job description she gives the owner a private show after hours once or twice a week, masturbating on stage as he and the DJ watch. Neither is allowed to fuck her, but they do get a damn good show. I also enjoy watching this show, the more so as she can’t do it without crying throughout with embarrassment, and she ALWAYS apologizes profusely for the pain she’s caused me after her show. Too bad for her that though I do still love her, the hatred I have drowns that love almost completely. No apology, no matter how heartfelt can ever make up for the pain she caused me, much less for the pain she has caused our children. Love may temper my vengeance, but it will not stop it. I can’t forget the fact that the love was once untainted and that makes it worse, so I will continue punishing her, mentally, and on occasion physically with a whip, simply because I can’t stand the fact that it is easy to see that I still love her, and equally obvious that the hatred has overpowered the love and it tells. It tells in every look I give her, and every time I touch her, that I both love and hate her with passion so great that it has led me to abandon almost every moral I ever had.

About a week after Haley gave in to her programming Britanny, and then Sarah and Kim at my work also became my slaves. Britanny is now 20, and going to school for her degree in business administration, Sarah is now 21 and studying to get her degree in network administration like myself, and Kim is studying for her degree in Accounting. We all moved into a 6 bedroom house, ensuring that each of my kids have a bedroom to themselves, as well as one for guest, one that I converted to an office, and another for my women and myself. My boss, herself an attractive 40 year old woman, also fell prey to a version of the program, and now allows me total control of my own work schedule, as well as anything else I want, both around the office, and outside of work. I fuck her occasionally, but usually I use her to keep one or two of the girls distracted while I fuck the others on any given evening. Haley of course is submissive to all my other slaves, and will always is the bottom of the food chain in my house. The house also has a basement, part of which I have converted into a “dungeon”, complete with chains on the wall, stockade, rack, bed, and a toy cabinet well stocked with vibrators, blindfolds, whips, and other fun toys.

Since I already discussed everyone else’s jobs I guess I’ll mention that Sandy is a nurse, and Karen is a telemarketer, Kim is now a restraint manager, atleast until she finishes school, and Sarah and Brittany are working now as dancers at the same club Haley works at till they finish school. Between us we bring in about three to four grand a week, which more than pays for the house and bills. Once the girls and I finish school I plan to move us into a larger place, but that will have to wait a bit. We do have a hot tub and a pool in the back yard. I specifically build a covered roof over the hot tub so that if the kids wake up and any of us are in the tub they won’t be able to see anything they shouldn’t from their second floor windows. The privacy fences around the back yard takes care of the rest of the issues since house policy is pretty much nudity in the hot tub. Well, ok, nudity AND sex in the hot tub, duh. Cooking is usually handled by Haley during the day and either by me or Karen at night. Needless to say, Haley gets the bulk of the housecleaning being the house bitch and all. I must say, in her defense, she seems to be adjusting fairly well. I may have to take away her after hours clothes privileges again lest she think I’ve forgiven her or some equally insane bullshit.

As far as the rest of the it is concerned, I’ve had my eye on this cute girl I’m tutoring at the moment, since she’s a freshman at my school I may have to take advantage of my status as her tutor, after all, why not have another woman added to my little submissive harem? I also admit I used a VERY different version on the kids, one simply set up to make sure they study hard, do their homework, and obey the rules both in school and at home. Not very fair perhaps, but since all three are now on the honor roll, and should have little difficulty getting into college (which is SEVERAL years away even for my oldest) I’ll live with it. By the way, I also made it so that Haley will make the kids any HEALTHY dinner and desert combination they want, ensuring that they have a well balanced diet and get their favorite foods regularly. This of course means often preparing three different meals for each meal, but fuck it, which cares if she has to do three times the work. I also sent a copy of the program to an old friend of mine, whose ex husband gives her similar problems. Can’t wait to see what she does with it.

I eventually also used majick to reinforce my control of all my slaves, as well as to enhance my own appearance (it never hurts when looking for a new slave to be a little extra handsome). I also used it to ensure that my neighbors see nothing out of the ordinary about the rather unique living arrangements at my house.