The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Submission

Chapter One – The First Submission

Jill had been a neighbor of Donna’s for about a year. Jill was a single woman, as near as Donna could tell. She was well off, just like Donna and her husband Jack. They met at the club. Jill and Donna were a lot alike physically, both had dark hair, both were well endowed.

The two became friends in spite of Jill’s single status. They would meet for lunch regularly at the club. The girls talked about social activities and what was going on in the neighborhood. They also rode horses together. During one of the rides Donna asked Jill how come she was single.

“Oh, I like my single life. Besides there are benefits to being single, I don’t feel so restricted.”

Donna nodded, “But aren’t you in a relationship right now? I mean I know there’s a man there.”

“Oh, you mean Burt? Yes, I’m in a relationship with him right now.”

Donna could tell Jill didn’t want to get into details.

“Aren’t you going to ask me about my sex life?”

Donna coughed, “Uh, no, unless you want to talk about it.”

“Well, it’s great.”

“Oh.”

“How about yours?”

Donna stared ahead at the trail, “Oh, it’s all right.”

“Anything you want to talk about?”

“I don’t know.”

“Donna, we’re friends aren’t we? I promise not to tell anyone. Sometimes it’s good to get it out of your system.”

Donna stopped her horse at a watering trough along the trail.

“My husband bought me a fetish outfit a few months ago and wants to experiment.”

“What kind of fetish outfit?”

“Oh, the kind with boots and leather.”

“What?”

“Yeah, he asked if I could dominate him.”

“So?”

“So, I’m uncomfortable with it.”

“Why?”

“It doesn’t seem normal.”

“Donna, it’s a perfectly normal fetish for a man and a woman.”

“I know.”

“So.”

“So, what?”

“Did you do it?”

“Do what?”

“Wear the outfit and dominate him?”

“Yeah, a few times. He wants me to do it some more. He says he gets off on submitting to me.”

“What about you? Do you like it?”

“It’s okay, but I don’t want it to run my life.”

“Did you tell him?”

“Yes, but I could see he was disappointed.”

“Oh.”

“Then I thought I’d try something different. I bought a French maid outfit to wear for him.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I had it on one night and waited on him hand and foot, he seemed to like it, but I think he likes it more when I wear the boots and gloves and stuff.”

“It sounds like you liked being submissive too.”

Donna grinned, “Yeah, a little.”

“Come on; time to bring the horses in.”

The two rode in together and stabled their horses in their separate barns. Donna liked stabling her own horse. Jill’s man Burt stabled Jill’s horse for her. As Jill left her barn she yelled over the fence to Donna.

“I’m going to shower and change. Mind if I come over with a bottle of wine?”

“Not at all, Jack’s out of town for a few days, I could use the company,” Donna yelled back.

About an hour later Donna’s doorbell rang. Jill came in with a bottle of red wine.

“I sliced up some cheese to have with crackers.”

“Perfect,” said Jill.

Jill opened the wine while Donna served up the cheese and crackers then settled down into the couch. Jill poured the wine.

“To a good life and great sex,” said Jill.

“Cheers,” said Donna. A couple hours later the cheese and crackers were gone, and so were the contents of two bottles of wine. The girls were getting a little silly.

Jill cleared her throat. “Hey, why don’t you show me your fetish outfits.”

“Okay,” said Donna. She went upstairs and came back down with several leathery items.

“Here they are.”

Jill looked at them and felt them between her fingers.

“Whoa, he didn’t spare any expense. This is very high quality leather.”

“I know, it fits me pretty well too.”

“I’ll bet it looks good on you too.”

“I guess.”

“Show me.”

“What? You mean model it for you?”

“Sure, why not. No one’s here. I want to see what you’d look like as a dominatrix.”

Donna seemed reluctant.

“It’s okay, I’m just curious.”

“Okay.”

Donna gathered the items up and went into the bathroom. She came out a little bit later dressed to the nines in her husband provided dominatrix outfit, complete with leather bustier, tight leather opera gloves and thigh high boots with four inch heels.

“Is that it?”

“Well there’s more.”

“More?”

“Yeah, I’ve got this leather cape and a hood to wear with it too.” Donna showed her the other two items.

“And I’ll bet you he wants you to wear lots of make up and lipstick with it.”

“Oh yeah.”

“I wonder if it would fit me?”

“Probably, we’re the same size. Plus it has a little bit of give in it.

“What about the maid’s outfit?”

“I brought it down too. You want me to model it for you?”

“What do I get to model?”

“You want to try this thing on?”

“Sure, why not.”

Donna took the maid’s outfit and disappeared into the other room. Jill studied the hood and the cape she’d left behind.

A little bit later Donna reappeared in the maid’s outfit. She looked just like a French maid, with her very short dress, complete with silk stockings held up by garters, spiky high heeled shoes. She had puffed her hair and put on the hat, wore bright red lipstick and even had a feather duster designed to do something more than dust.

Jill whistled at her.

“You look positively delicious in that outfit.”

“Oui, madam.”

“Ooh, I like that.”

“Oui, madam, I like to role play when in my maid’s outfit. Would madam care for some assistance getting dressed?”

Jill cleared her throat then in a commanding voice said, “Yes, madam would like for you to dress her.”

The two giggled as Jill stood up and slowly took off her clothes.

“What no underwear?” asked Donna.

“Not with a bustier.”

Donna helped her into the bustier.

“Ooh, its snug,” said Jill.

“It fits you well madam.”

Jill smiled.

“My gloves please.”

Jill extended one arm. Donna put one glove, stretching till it clung tightly to Jill’s arm then the other one. Jill flexed her hands and fingers.

“The gloves fit perfectly.”

“They look good on you too, skin tight.”

“Thank you. My boots please.”

“Oui, madam.”

Jill sat down and extended a foot. Donna slowly put the boots on her leg. The boots had a zipper up the back. They seemed to hug Jill’s leg, as if painted on. With the boots on, the two walked over to a mirror and looked at each other.

“Not bad,” said Jill. “But something seems missing.”

“Oh, madam, you must fix your makeup.”

The two laughed.

“Follow me, madam, I will help you with your makeup.”

“Thank you, my little pet.”

They went to Donna’s bedroom. Jill sat down at makeup table.

Donna applied foundation, rouge and the like.

“Now the eyes, first some more mascara.”

Donna applied mascara to Jill’s eyelashes.

“Now some eyeliner,” said Donna.

Jill closed her eyes while Donna applied the eyeliner on very thickly.

Jill opened her eyes, “Wow, that’s thick.”

“Yeah, it makes the white of the eyes even whiter.”

“Next some darkly colored eye shadow.”

As Donna applied a dark purple eye shadow Jill asked, “Why so much eye shadow?”

“From what I understand it’s to compel him to look deeply into your eyes.”

“Why?”

“It’s almost like he wants me to hypnotize him.”

“Oh, what else?”

“The final touch is the lipstick.”

“What shade is it?”

“A darker reddish-purple, it finishes off the domineering look.”

Donna opened the lipstick, only Jill took it from her and very slowly applied the lipstick and applied a thick coat to her lips.

“It even smells sensuous,” said Jill.

“Yes, it does,” said Donna in a thick tone as she watched the lipstick being applied. “On you.”

Jill looked at Donna with very intense eyes.

“How do we look?”

“We look extremely sensuous and dominating madam.”

“Why thank you my little French maid.”

Donna smiled and giggled.

“No giggling,” commanded Jill.

“Oui madam,” said Donna as she curtsied.

“Anything else?”

“Oh, to make it complete you should put on the hood and the cape.”

“Bring it to us,” said Jill.

“Oui madam,” said Donna.

Donna walked over to the armchair and picked up both articles and brought them over.

“Tsk, tsk. A proper maid would have brought what I asked for on a silver tray,” said Jill.

“Oui madam.”

“I should punish you, you know.”

“Oui madam.”

Jill took the proffered hood and put it on. She fiddled with it until only her face was showing. Donna held out the leather cape. Jill put her gloved hands through the slots. She was a sight all in black leather. She pranced away from the mirror and looked at herself. Donna’s eyes tracked her every move.

“What do you think?”

“You look like the mistress my husband would want.”

“Are you suggesting he could be my slave?” asked Jill very imperiously.

“Oh, I don’t know. He might if I told him he could.”

“Oh,” said Jill as she arched an eyebrow. “And would you?”

“What?”

“Do you think you could submit to my control?”

Donna furrowed her brow.

“It might be fun,” said Jill. “We could act out a fantasy with me as your Mistress and you as my submissive maid.”

Donna giggled, “Oui Madam. It could be fun.”

Donna was clearly considering it. She looked around.

“Is there anyone else here?”

“No, the housekeeper only comes during the day.”

“And your husband? He won’t show up will he?”

“No, he’s not due home for a couple days.”

“Then let’s have some role playing fun.”

Donna looked at herself in the maid’s outfit and at Jill in her leathery clad glory.

“Why not.”

“Then you agree to let me control you?”

“Huh?”

“Well, this has to be consensual.”

“I agree to let you control me.”

“You can do better then that,” commanded Jill.

Donna lowered her head.

“Madam, I agree to be under your control.”

“Not bad, but if you want to be under my control, you have to ask in a much more submissive manner befitting someone in my position.”

“What would madam have me do?”

Jill rose up and stood before Donna. Even though they were the same height and were wearing the same height heels, it was as if Jill gained some stature over Donna.

“Get down on your knees and ask me.”

Donna got down on her knees.

“Would madam please take control of me?”

“Do you agree to submit to my complete control?”

Donna knelt to the floor and kissed Jill’s booted feet.

“I agree to submit to your complete control.”

“Very good,” said Jill.

Jill put one of her gloved fingers under Donna’s chin and raised her back up to her feet.

“Now my pet, I think some tea is in order. You may serve me in the living room.”

“Oui madam.”

A short time later Donna appeared in the living room with a silver tray upon which was a tea pot, two cups, some sugar lumps and a creamer.

“What is that?” asked Jill very regally.

“Your tea, madam,” said Donna.

“Oh?” said Jill as she raised an eyebrow. “Why are there two cups?”

“I thought a cup was for me.”

Jill stood up in a very imperious manner.

“You thought? You thought?” Jill said angrily. “You are not allowed to think, only to serve me.”

Donna lowered her eyes. “Oui, madam, I am very sorry.”

“Oh, you will be. Get down on your knees before me while I contemplate your punishment.”

Donna got down on her knees.

Jill paced back and forth staring down at Donna.

“It’s obvious you don’t understand the concept of submitting to my control. It’s even more obvious I will have to teach you what that concept means.”

“Oui madam.”

“Did your husband purchase any bondage and discipline equipment to go with this outfit?”

“No madam.”

“Take me to the master bedroom.”

“Oui madam.”

Donna led Jill up the stairs and opened the door to the master bedroom suite. Jill followed her in, noting the four post bed.

“The bed appears to be of the right construction.”

“Oui madam.”

“Sit down on the foot of the bed.”

“Oui, madam,” said Donna as she sat.

Jill went over to the dresser and picked up a brush.

“First you need to be punished, stand up and turn around.”

Donna stood and turned. Jill swatted her lightly on her butt.

“You have a nice firm butt my little pet.”

“Oui madam.”

Jill swatted her three more times.

“There, you accepted your punishment very well.”

“Thank you madam.”

“Turn around.”

Donna turned around.

“Now what will you do?”

“Obey your commands to the letter madam.”

“Hmmm,” said Jill as she walked over to a large overstuffed chair and sat down. “I think I shall have to test you to see how well you will obey me. Come here and kneel before me.”

Donna walked over. As she started to kneel Jill crossed her legs and stuck the toe of one of her booted feet up Donna’s maid uniform and put it right up against Donna’s pussy. Donna stopped kneeling.

“Why have you stopped?” asked Jill as she kept her toe firmly planted on Donna’s underwear. Donna took in a quick breath and continued to kneel down.

“Very good my little pet. Are you enjoying this?”

“Oui madam,” said Donna as she trembled.

“You seem nervous. Why?”

“I’ve never really done anything like this before.”

“Like what?”

“Play act at being a submissive slave to another woman.”

“Ah, so you’re nervous.”

“Yes.”

Jill pushed her toe up a little more. “Answer me properly.”

“Oui madam.”

“It’s understandable to be nervous. I’m not sure if I’m doing a proper job of dominating you . Do you feel like I am dominating you enough?”

“Whatever you wish madam.”

“Really,” said Jill as she arched her eyebrow.

Jill stood up and went over to the bed. “Come here.”

Donna stood and walked over to the bed.

“I think I can do so much better.”

“Oui madam.”

“And you can submit to me so much more than you are now.”

“How madam?”

Jill patted the bed.

“Lay down here on the bed. I want to try a different approach.”

Donna looked reluctant.

“Don’t worry, I won’t harm you, you’re safe with me.”

Donna acquiesced. “Are you going to tie me up?”

“Is that what you want?”

Donna nodded.

“Perhaps later, but for now just lie back and just relax.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Did I give you permission to speak?”

Donna nodded no.

“This is the last time you may ask a question, I will answer it. I am going to try and act out a mind control fantasy I read about and act like I’m hypnotizing you.”

Donna’s eyes widened.

“You have a question?”

Donna nodded.

“Speak it out.”

“For real, or is this just part of the scene.”

Jill laughed gently. “Oh, Donna, my lovely neighbor Donna. It’s all just a state of mind. Just like the submissive state you wanted to be in. Now lay back and put your hands at your side and do as I say. Just relax. Relax.”

Donna put her hands at her side.

“Take a nice slow deep breath and relax.”

Donna took a deep breath.

“That’s it. I want you to just relax. Obey my commands and relax. Just relax. Listen to me and do as I ask and relax. Breathe in breath out. Let go of your concerns. Let me guide you along.”

Jill started stroking Donna with one of her gloved hands.

“That’s it, just relax and let go. Wipe away your fears, trust me, let go, relax. Feel my gloved hand stroking the tension out of you. Let go and relax. Close your eyes and think of the outfit I am wearing. You wanted me to wear it. You wanted to submit to me while I wore it. Think of the outfit you are wearing. You wanted to submit to me while you wore it. Relax and think of how good it feels to submit to me. Relax. You want to just relax. Listen to my voice. Relax. It is safe to listen to my voice. Let go. It feels so safe to submit to my voice. So good to relax and listen and obey my voice. You can feel yourself floating in a safe place.”

Jill noticed that Donna’s breathing had become measure and steady.

“Keep floating and listen to me. You want to just listen to me. Let my voice guide you. You want to submit to me. You want to do as I command. You feel so good letting me guide you – floating on a pool of pleasure. Just relax and hear nothing but my voice. I am going to hush for a few minutes and you will just drift.”

Donna lay there in the bed looking so vulnerable to Jill. Jill quietly got up and went downstairs. She came back up with her purse and pulled out a battery powered vibrating dildo.

“Donna you’re still relaxed, floating even more. I’m going to help you relax even more. Your legs need to relax, spread them apart. Feel them drift apart.”

Jill used her hands to spread Donna’s legs apart.

“It feels so good to relax. You’re getting aroused. Think of your husband entering the room. He approaches. He is so turned on at the sight of you. You want him to enter you. Keep your eyes closed but see him. You spread your legs wide to let him enter you.”

Jill switched the dildo on and slowly put it inside Donna.

“That feels so good to feel like he is inside you. It feels so good. You feel that vibrating sensation. Feel your passion growing.”

Jill climbed onto the bed almost like she was mounting Donna. She used her booted legs to spread Donna’s legs apart even wider.

“You feel the sensation. It feels so good. The more pleasure you feel the more you want to obey me to receive that pleasure. Go deeper for me and obey me. Listen and obey my voice. Your pleasure heightens. I want you to build to an orgasm, feel it building.”

Jill put her gloved hands around Donna’s head, holding it in place.

“That’s it. It feels so good to feel yourself building to an orgasm. My voice is guiding you to orgasmic pleasure. You want to obey my voice. It gives you pleasure to obey my voice. Higher and higher.”

Donna’s breathing quickened.

“Now open your eyes and look at me.”

Donna opened her eyes and stared upwards with a blank stare.

“Very good, keep listening to my voice. You’re orgasm is nearly there. Look into my eyes and release yourself to me. Look deep into my eyes. Submit to me. Deeper into my eyes and find your orgasm. You are building even more to a climax – building to a climax. Look into my eyes. You are submitting to my control. You want to obey me. You want to submit to me. Your orgasm is building. You are nearly there. Look even deeper into my eyes. All you can do is listen to my voice and feel the pleasure soaring. My voice is beckoning you. Obey me and feel the pleasure. You will climax when I count to three. When I reach three you will have the greatest climax you’ve ever had. Feel that pleasure growing. Keep looking deep into my eyes. Your pleasure is growing even more. When I count to three will shout ‘I am yours’ and submit to my control. You will obey my commands. You want me to command you. You want to feel the pleasure of submitting. Get ready to climax. One, you are flush with pleasure. Two, you will always obey me. Three.”

“I am yours,” shouted Donna as she reached orgasm. Her screams went on for a good minute. Finally she peaked and subsided. Jill seemed to bask in the power of it all.

“Close your eyes and relax Donna.”

Donna closed her eyes.

“Rest and catch your breath.”

Donna slowed her breathing down to normal. Jill climbed off of her took the dildo out and went over to the chair and sat down. After a few minutes Donna opened her eyes and looked over at Jill and smiled.

“Did you enjoy that?” asked Jill.

“Oh yes.”

“I thought you would. Are you ready for me to continue to control you?”

“Oui madam.”

“Excellent, then come over here.”

Donna climbed out of the bed and walked over.

“Kiss me.”

Donna kissed Jill on the lips.

“Now get down on your knees and kiss my booted feet.”

Donna dropped to her knees and kissed both of Jill’s booted feet.

“Now lick my pussy. I want to come.”

Donna proceeded up Jill’s booted leg with her tongue and licked Jill’s pussy until Jill had an orgasm. As she came down off her orgasm Jill took Donna’s head up with her gloved hands.

“That was excellent my pet. We should do this more often.”

“Oui madam.”

Donna stood there.

“Do you have a question?”

“Oui madam.”

“What is it?”

“That was wonderful. I really felt like I was totally under your control and I really enjoyed it.”

“I know.”

Donna looked at her strangely.

“I have a surprise for you.”

“Huh?”

“Get down on your knees.”

Donna felt herself get down on her knees as Jill put her gloved hands around Donna’s temples.

“Look at me, look into my eyes. Feel yourself falling into my eyes. Feel yourself losing control. You are falling deeper under my control. Feel how helpless you are becoming. Feel my power over you growing. Feel yourself building to an orgasm. Feel that orgasm building. Look even deeper into my eyes. You are building to an orgasm. You are helpless to stop it. You want to orgasm. Keep looking into my eyes. You must obey me always. You are submitting completely to my control. Feel that orgasm getting closer. Feel my power over you. You are completely under my power. You are nearly orgasmic. You are under my control. Look even deeper into my eyes. You will obey me always. You are ready to climax. I want you to climax now.”

Donna screamed in orgasmic pleasure. Jill held Donna’s head in place.

“Open you eyes and look at me. Look even deeper into my eyes. Feel how helpless you are. You are completely powerless. You will do whatever I command. Tell me you are mine”

“I am yours.”

“Excellent. Keep looking into my eyes and fall even deeper under my power. My power over you feels so good. You want to feel that power. You will obey me always. Answer me is this what you want?”

“Oui madam.”

“Excellent. Now listen to my commands. When I count to three you will do the following. First you will go to bed and sleep until you awaken. When you awaken you will clean and bathe yourself. You will also clean your maid’s outfit. At 7 p.m. tomorrow night you will come to my house dressed in your maid’s uniform and bring the outfit I am wearing in a suitcase with you. You will not know why you are doing this. You will only know I invited you over to continue the fantasy. When you get inside my house you will talk about how much fun it was to act as my maid and will ask me to wear your leather outfit and dominate you again. After you ask me, you will do whatever I tell you in the role of my maid. When I tell you, you will help me put the leather outfit on. As I put the outfit on, you will become more and more submissive and fall even deeper under my power. When I have the outfit on you will remember you will want to obey me and ask me to act out another hypnotic scene so that I can put you under an even deeper hypnotic control. Do you understand these commands?”

“Oui madam.”

“Excellent. One, two, three.”

Donna felt her body walk over to the bed. She climbed in and fell fast asleep. Jill walked over and kissed Donna on the forehead.

“Sleep well my pet.”

Jill stripped out of the outfit, went downstairs and put her casual clothes on and left, locking the door behind her, smiling as she walked next door to her home. The door to her home was opened by a man dressed like a butler.

“I’m very horny Burt. I think you should carry me to my room and make love to me. I want you to make sure I have four orgasms.”

“Yes madam.”

The door closed as Burt picked Jill up.g