The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Submission

Chapter Three – The Tempting

The first daylight cast sun upon Jill’s face. She yawned and woke up. She realized she was on the floor of her drawing room. She looked around and saw Donna, Cook and Burt standing next to each other, awake and looking at Jill. Then she remembered, she had told them to awaken at midnight and wait for her next command.

Sloppy, Jill told herself. Being a hypnodomme was worth the power, but Jill realized it came with a responsibility. She looked at them again. Their eyes were glassy. They were probably thirsty, hungry, dirty, smelly and possibly needed to use the restroom.

“Burt, help me to my feet.”

Burt stepped forward and helped Jill up.

“Carry me to my chair.”

Burt carried her to her chair.

“All of you on your knees before me.”

They all three stepped onto the dais right in front of her and dropped to their knees.

“On the cou nt of three I will release you to go bathe or shower, eat, go to the bathroom, sleep if you wish. But you will return to this room at 4 p.m. sharp and be on your knees before me. Donna, Burt will show you to the maid’s quarters. You are now my permanent maid. You will find more maids uniforms in the maid’s closet. Now leave me. One, Two, Three.

All three of them got up and left the room. Jill got up after they left and went into her large, 4,000 square foot bedroom, complete with sunken roman tub, Jacuzzi, a sauna and a shower with five nozzles. She stripped out of the leather that Donna had brought her, leaving it on the floor for cleanup by Donna. Little did Donna know of the surprise Jill had in store for her. Jill went and drew herself a bubble bath, something she knew she should have one of her pets do for her, but she wanted time to think.

She stepped into the bubbles and felt wonderful. Jill loved the feeling of power she had. She especially loved the power and control she had over her first female slave, Donna. Now she wanted to devise a fun and arousing way to capture Donna’s husband. From what Donna had said, it wouldn’t be difficult. She luxuriated in the bath and thought she would wear that delightful outfit Donna had so delightfully provided. But in the process Jill wanted to make sure her hold over Donna was as complete as it seemed. It didn’t take as long with men, but with women, from what Jill had researched, it could take longer.

Still, it seemed Donna was a latent bi-sexual, the way she had so easily submitted.

Jill decided that this evening she would spend time with Donna deepening her control over her.

Later that afternoon Jill was dressed like a Roman Goddess. She was seated on her throne and had Donna on her knees eating her pussy. Jill had another orgasm, her fifth, and then told Donna to have an orgasm. This was working very well thought Jill; time to give Donna her instructions for her husband’s return the next afternoon. Jill had Donna repeat the instructions back to her then Jill instructed to clean all the leather on the floor of her bedroom before returning home to prepare for her husband’s arrival. Donna stood and curtsied.

“Oui, madam.”

Donna opened the door to the house as the limo service dropped Jack off at home. She rushed out to greet her husband as he paid the driver. Donna was dressed in a very short and tight black leather mini-skirt, with a black leather bustier and jacket. On her legs she wore a pair of skin-hugging black leather knee-high boots with four-inch heels. She grabbed him and gave him a passionate kiss, letting the driver admire the view. She let him up for air.

“Wow. That was worth co ming home to.”

“There’s more where that came from.”

Jack signed the bill, giving the driver a huge tip.

“Thank you, sir. Have a good night.”

“I think I will.”

The driver drove off. Donna grabbed Jack’s tie.

“Come with me,” she said as she pulled him along.

“What about my bags?”

“Anything important in them?”

“Just my clothes.”

“Leave them.”

“Yes ma’am” said Jack as Donna pulled his tie and practically dragged him into the house.

Donna continued to drag Jack into the bedroom. Once there she slammed the door shut and tore Jack’s clothes off between passionate kisses. Once he was naked she slammed him back onto the bed.

Jack said, “Wow, what’s going on?”

“Be silent you sexy beast!”

Donna climbed onto him fully clothed still kissing and licking him everywhere. Jack couldn’t react but finally started to put his hands up around her.

Donna sto pped and grabbed his hands.

“No touching allowed.”

Donna gently but firmly took Jack’s hands and put them above his head, there were some nylons conveniently there all ready tied to the bed. She took the nylons and tied her husband’s hands so he could not move them.

“This is nice.”

“I told you to be silent!”

Donna kissed him on the lips, sticking her tongue way down his mouth then pulled something from the headboard, it was a gag. She put it around his head and into his mouth.

“That’s better, now you’ll be silent.”

Donna took off her jacket then grabbed some lipstick off the headboard, after slowly putting it on, she went back to work on Jack’s body with her tongue. She worked her way down to his very erect member and licked it too, then took it into her mouth, slowly working her lips and her tongue around it.

Jack groaned. He didn’t know what had gotten into his wife, but this was great. Donna stopped with her mouth and moved back up Jack’s body, licking both of Jack’s ears, then nibbled them. Suddenly she stopped, pulled up her leather skirt some and slowly mounted herself onto Jack’s erect pole.

“ Now don’t come until I come,” she said as she slowly, ever so slowly rode Jack. She could feel him building, Jack started to groan more and more. Suddenly she felt the moment was right, she screamed in wild ecstasy as she moved all the way down on Jack’s member and stopped just as he came in wild full spurts, extending her orgasm.

She collapsed down on Jack and took his gag off. Their breathing slowed.

“That was incredible,” said Jack.

“Yes, it was,” said Donna as she climbed off of him. She untied him, he reached for her. She stepped back.

“You need a shower,” she ordered.

“Are you coming in with me?”

“Only if you undress me.”

Jack stripped off Donna’s clothes and they got into the shower. Then they collapsed into bed and fell asleep.

Jack woke up the next day around noon. He smelled breakfast cooking. He put on a robe and went off searching for food and his wife. He found her dressed in a robe in the kitchen finishing up some bacon. The juice was on the table.

“Ready for breakfast?”

“Famished.”

Donna cooked up some pancakes and scrambl ed eggs. Then sat down and joined him to eat breakfast.

“I’m glad you’re home,” said Donna. “We’re going to have a small dinner party tonight with Jill and her partner.”

“Sounds nice.”

“I thought it would, and I know you like to look at her too.”

Jack mocked Donna, but knew she was right. Jill was a very attractive woman. Jack did harbor secret fantasies about Jill, but left them as fantasies.

They finished breakfast. Jack cleared the table as Donna put away the food. Jack grabbed her and kissed her. She returned the kiss, but pulled away as he reached to take off her robe.

“Not now, you need to save your strength for later tonight.”

“But I feel plenty strong right now.”

Donna peered down at Jack’s erection.

“I can see that, let’s see if we can solve this problem.”

Donna took hold of Jack’s pole and walked him into the bathroom. She kept hold of it and turned on the cold water in the shower.

“Donna!”

She pulled him into the cold water, Jack’s erection quickly subsided.

“Now clean yourself up, and shave. We need to clean the house for tonight.”

Jack looked down, “Okay.”

The couple spent the next couple of hours cleaning the house.

“How come the housekeeper isn’t doing this?” Jack asked.

“I gave her the day off.”

“Oh.”

Late in the afternoon they finished cleaning. Donna had the meal cooking in the kitchen. Donna looked at the clock.

“Oh, look at the time. We have half an hour. You need to get cleaned up, shave and put on your tuxedo!”

“My tuxedo?”

“Yes, this is a dress-up dinner and you’re going to wear your tuxedo.”

“Okay,” said Jack as he went into the shower, but before he could get there Donna ducked in.

“I need a quick rinse off.”

Jack joined her in the shower.

“Want me to wash your back?”

“Please.”

Jack lovingly washed Donna’s back then proceeded to wash her breasts. Donna allowed herself some distraction, but then remembered the time. She rinsed off, turned and kissed Jack then stepped out of the shower.

“Make sure you wash everything.”

Jack finished showering, shaved and dressed.

He came into the kitchen to find his wife’s hair done up in a severe bun and her wearing the maid’s outfit. He liked what he saw, including the cherry red lips.

“Interesting outfit.”

“Thank you. It compliments your tuxedo.”

The doorbell rang.